• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 268 Views, 2 Comments

The story of Anvil 2 : Truth - proudtobeabrony667



What if Sunset Shimmer lied to her niece and kept the truth a secret? What really happened to Anvil and Vinyl? And what were their lives like after

  • ...
6
 2
 268

Chapter 2: Everything Changes

Chapter 2

Everything changes

Anvil opened the door and once he did the glass he was holding hit the ground and like the glass the laughter in the room shattered, silence wafted through the house, moments passed before anyone spoke.

"I'm sorry," Said Anvil "I'm still getting used to my new arm, might I ask what you three are doing here?"

At that moment I knew who it was without even having to look out the door, it was the dazzlings or rather Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk. But what surprised us most was the fact that Anvil wasn't telling them to get off his property; I mean after all it was their fault that his arm and leg were now metallic as well as Vinyl's arm.

"What the hell are you doing here!!" Rainbow screamed at them getting ready to slap them, had Anvil not stopped her she just might have

"Rainbow that's enough I don't need anyone else to be hurt for my sake," he said Pushing RD behind him it was then she noticed that Anvils new arm had changed and the tips of the fingers had turned into claws and the hand itself was twitching almost as if it had a thirst for blood

"Anvil we're so sorry were it not for our greed you would still have your arm and leg and --" Adagio started but was stopped by Anvil

"Stop, You don't need to be sorry for this I accepted my fate when I grabbed your amulets. But truly you could have fed off of another emotion... One that is perhaps more abundant here?"

"Such as...?"

"Happiness of course, What else?"

"Oh... Now that I see it it makes sense but how would that have helped?"

"Think back.... A long way back the first emotion that you started to feed on was a dark one and with that you became filled with an uncontrollable desire to have more but that was only natural but that is what caused that dark power of yours to become out off control"

"Oh I see that makes sense by feeding off of dark energy our powers while great became corrupted and we started to become evil." Said Aria

"Oh! That reminds me I got these for you figuring that you'd stop by sooner or later.....Wait a second if I didn't get you're dark powers and neither did Vinyl... then who did" said Anvil pulling three boxes out of a drawer in the nearby table

"When he handed the boxes to the Dazzlings they were reluctant to take them, but when they did and opened them they were surprised to find three ruby amulets replicated to be exactly alike to the ones that had been smashed three weeks ago."

"Anvil where did you get these?" Asked Adagio with tears in her eyes

"I found them in a store after we first met, and thinking that the only way to stop you was to smash the amulets and take your powers I bought them."

"Thank you Anvil they're beautiful, we got you this as a welcome home gift, now I'm afraid we must be off, goodbye Anvil,"

" And like that they left, the rest of us went into the hall to see Anvil and see if he was alright, we saw that his metallic arm which he had hid behind his back had become demonic and he was using all his strength to keep it under control. All of us but Vinyl were afraid to go near him but she simply walked over and grabbed his hand, Once she did his arm reverted back to it's original form leaving out most of the demonic bits. later Anvil told us that once he saw them his body started to react to their presence almost as if some part of him still wanted their heads on a pike... Pardon I got into the moment a little to much apologies.

Anvil had told us of his terrible habit to bring all those who had harmed him or those he loved to an unfortunate end forcing a blush to Vinyl's face. I had come to a conclusion by herself while Anvil spoke, my conclusion was that all of us would help him with his habit of murderous intent while the rest of the girls were skeptical I seemed pretty sure of myself."

"While Anvil was telling us all of this we all couldn't help but notice that his hand was still twitching and changing back and forth from human to demonic. Vinyl was the last to notice and just like before she grabbed his hand and it stopped almost like he was like an unstable isotope and she was the catalyst that caused stabilization, Oh some of you might not know what either of those are .... Ummm Spike help!!

"Why are you asking me!!"

"Okay... anybody else"

"Ooh ooh pick me!!"

"Okay Pinkie Pie."

"It's almost as if their bond became more than physical when they shared in the destruction of the amulets like they became subconsciously connected via mental connection..."

"in other words?"

"Their minds became subconsciously connected when the electrical shock caused by the amulets was shared by them When Vinyl grabbed them out of his hand."

"Back on topic she seemed to be able to control his urges to kill, And that's how we started to figure out how to help him. The next day we started on helping him forgive the Dazzlings, Something Not even I believed I could do.