• Published 14th Sep 2016
  • 522 Views, 2 Comments

The Alicorn Prince - Rightben370



I.Q. has a missing destiny, but it will soon be fullfilled

  • ...
2
 2
 522

Years' Past

I.Q. enjoyed his years in Ponyville he learned a lot from Princess Twilight and was joyous to see his sister, Fluttershy, he quickly became friends with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Button Mash, and came to see a special connection between Sweetie and Button and wanted the same connection between him and Apple Bloom. after a while he realized his regular classes with the princess weren't well on a schedule with the castle's Cutie Map constantly interrupting, but some of these he was happy about (especially ones on test days).

~~~

It took a while but Twilight eventually decided to show I.Q. to the Tree of Harmony and told him the stories of her and her friend's use of the elements. Along with a few others I.Q. grew to know the three ponies he hadn't even formally met that his teacher had as friends. There wasn't much excitement for I.Q. he had always been on the sidelines of all of the action in the town. But he did have a few bits of social excitement when he found that his four friends had gotten their cutie marks but he had still been without one. He had held in a crush for Apple Bloom for several years but eventually found the courage to tell her. She responded ecstatically and said she had always known that he had a crush on her which made I.Q. turn red and smile sheepishly.

~~~

There were many years of quiet with a few bumps and maybe even a mountain for I.Q., but no matter what his family was his brace and he got through everything (except the mountain). All the while remaining without a cutie mark and a constant thought of his strange dream after his first day in Ponyville