• Published 14th Sep 2016
  • 521 Views, 2 Comments

The Alicorn Prince - Rightben370



I.Q. has a missing destiny, but it will soon be fullfilled

  • ...
2
 2
 521

Prologue

`"Well well, what a pleasant surprise." gloated a unicorn standing over a bloodied alicorn, "such a young pony has gotten past my entire army." he leaned in close, "and how did that work out for you?" he started to walk out of the cell, "Get the location of them out of him do whatever you can but don't kill him." he commanded to two snake-eyed bat-pony soldiers as they walked in, the one on the left held the young alicorn against the cell wall as the other one started beating him with his hooves and asking the same thing over and over, "Where are the others!"

~~~

Once upon a time. In the magical land of Equestria... Now I'm sure you've heard that one before so lets start over a year after in Canterlot with a small unicorn colt with an interest in magic. He had thought magic was his special talent but was sadly mistaken although that didn't keep him from trying again and again to find his special talent. Anyways this is the story of how this little unicorn ended up doing great things.

~~~

I.Q. started his day like any other he woke up put on his plaid shirt his baseball cap along with his black and green parachord bracelet and looked in the mirror. Nothing was different he still had his soft yellow coat, from his mother, his bright green mane, and his hazel eyes. Every day he went through this routine. Every year he was bigger and had stronger magic, not to mention intelligence, he trained every day with his brother to learn how to defend himself. But this day was unlike any other this one day will change his life forever for better and worse.