• Published 12th Sep 2015
  • 2,029 Views, 13 Comments

Rainbow Spark Rocks - Shadow Master



The Dazzling takes control of the Canterlot High School. Twilight and her friends teamed up with Autobots to defeat them. But a true sinister plot is about unfold...

  • ...
41
 13
 2,029

Chapter 8: Battle of the Band

Inside of the classroom, Shadow Dragon made contact with Azure Phoenix through his com-link as he reported the latest report and event. Azure Phoenix was furious and angered of how the event went, but calmed down as Shadow Dragon explained the plan on how Twilight and her Human Friends achieved it.

Azure Phoenix sighed in concern, "Do you think they can do it?"

I wasn't sure, sir," Shadow Dragon said in concern yet firm, "But all we can is wait and watch of how the event goes. I have my team to be high alert of everything."

"Hmm... Twilight better hope she knows what she was doing, for hers and her kin's sake. I can't stand of betrayal and trickery. And I really hated to see of what happen to them if they tried so foolishly..."

"I'll make sure of that, sir. You have my word."

"I know. Carry on, commander. And be sure that the Dazzlings are under custody," Azure Phoenix ordered firmly.

Shadow Dragon saluted, "It will be done, sir."

Turned off his com-link to his leader, Shadow Dragon quickly exited the classroom as he headed straight for the gymnasium.


As the audition for 'Battle of the Band' started, the students signed up for the competition. And it went on, the judges sought and chose a band and singer to be part of it. And the next was Snips and Snails, who were performing the DJ style performance as they both made the beatboxing sounds.

Snails: Aw, yeah! Snips and Snails indahouse, yo!

Snips: They call me MC Snips and that ain't no lie
My favorite food is like pumpkin pie

Snails: I'm DJ Snazzy Snails, I like whales
When I go to the beach, I always bring my pails

While Snips and Snails made some beatboxing sounds; most of the staffs and students found it... awkward and annoying. Rainbooms and their uncontrolled friends found it annoying as well. Pinkie shaken and danced happily when she listened to the rapping song. Shane had his ears closed with some papers. Tessa played her cellphone. Cade sighed in annoyance before having his face slapped. Simmons slept on desk while snoring.

Snips: Everybody knows my favorite color is orange
My rhymes are so fly, they're better than... um...

Snails: Than an orange, yo!

Snips: Yeah!

Snails: Yeah!

Snips and Snails made another rapping and beatboxing sounds again. Most of Canterlot High Students looked awkward, scared and concerned about two young students' rapping and lyrics. Both Adagio and Aria giggled in amusement with their mouths covered by their hands while Sonata happily had her legs tapped and shaking her head for few times.

Snips: What do we... What do we do now?

Snails: Get off the stage, I'd like to leave right now!

Snips and Snails made another beatboxing sound again. Inside of Sunset's brown bag, Wheelie and Brains groaned in annoyance while covering their ears. They mumbled and complained angrily about stopping the rapping sound.

Snips: Bam! That just happened!

Snails: Aw, yeah! We out!

Snips: Snips and Snails outta here!

Snips and Snails dropped the microphone down on the ground, causing loud and wild feedback on everyone's ears painfully. Everyone groaned in pain as they turned and glared at them.

Principal Celestia sighed in annoyance, "Please do not drop the microphones."

Snips and Snails gave the thumbs up to both principals. Yaegar Family gave the uneasy smile to them. Autobots gave the rolling-eyes.

Simmons huffed, "Snips and Snails. That was very sucks."

"SAY WHAT?!" Snips and Snails asked in shock and concern.

Simmons nodded, "You heard me. You sucks. Your lyrics sucks. Your rapping sucks. And your singing sucks. And what's with the orange? Seriously, work out with song, please. Or at least someone teach them about it!"

Everyone remained silent and quiet as they muttered and nodded in agreement of what Simmons had said, even though they found him annoying and troublesome to them.

Crosshairs snorted from the screen, "It looks like some kids need some rapping lessons. So let’s enter this for fun; Time to show them how the rapping would be. Come on, Bee."

Both He and Bumblebee stood up from their seats. They headed to the middle as the camera aimed at them. On the stage the projectors shot the holographic forms of Bumblebee and Crosshairs. Everyone awed in surprise and shock about the appearance.

Crosshairs smirked, "Hit it, Bee."

Bumblebee played the rapping sound. Crosshairs smirked as he had his left foot tapped on the ground for three times. He then made some hard rocking dancing skills.

Crosshairs smirked: Oh yeah...
Yo!The name is Crosshairs!
Let me tell ya what I do!
Wanna know my name!
Coz Here's my answer, pal!

Crosshairs: Watch my rappy rapping skills!
Coz it's gonna be hard rock!

Crosshairs took his blasters out and had them rotated for few times. He chuckled wildly and happily. He then took an aim at the judge while making a sound of shooting.

Crosshairs: I am one Autobot you're not gonna mess up with!
Double cross me, I'll double cross you back!
Give me damn crossfire,
I'll show what crossfire looks like!
BOOM! BANG! AND YOU ARE DEAD!

Crosshairs put his blasters back on his greenish gun-sheaths before making dancing movement.

Crosshairs: So, if I were you,
Watch yourself,
Or you get crossed by me!
BANG to the Ground!

Crosshairs: Crossing the roads between is so my game!
Don't test me or I'll bang you up!
Booyah! That's what I'm talking about!
So don't mess with me!

The students cheered wildly and happily. Crosshairs and Bumblebee continued danced and showed-off around while boxbeating out loud.

Crosshairs: So, can I give you Strike-Cross?!

The students: (Strike-Cross!)

Crosshairs: Can I give you Gravity-Cross?!

The students: (Gravity-Cross!)

Crosshairs: Oh yeah! Now, that's what I'm talking about!
So, don't mess with me, I won't mess with you.
Don't blow me up, I won't blow you up.
And that's what Crosshairs' do from the start!
And know you know who I AM!

Crosshairs: BANG! KACHING, BABY!

Crosshairs and Bumblebee gave the show-off pose. Crosshairs held his right-armed with blaster up while his left-armed blast down, and Bumblebee slammed his fist to the ground while smirked widely. Students cheered wildly and happily as they gave the applaud to the holographic forms of Autobots. The latter disappeared from their sights. Two screens turned on and revealed both of them.

Snips and Snails had their mouths wide opened in surprise and shock about it, "Awesome..."

Celestia smiled, "Well performed, Crosshairs and Bumblebee, well performed."

"Thanks. This is for Jazz. He and I loved the hip-hop music. He loved the music," Crosshairs said calmly.

Bumblebee whistled happily. Simmons sighed in annoyance while Yaeger Family smiled and chuckled in amusement.

"Without any further a due, next stop... Rainbooms," Vice-Principal Luna announced of the next band before giving applause.

Everyone went quietly as the next band was about to make a show.


On the backstage, Rainbooms and Dragon Strike Force were gathered as they explained of how they deal with the situation such as the latter were placed on high-alert on all of area: top, bottom, backstage and front for securing the area while the former performed the performance. Blazefist, Aquastroke and Laxtinct were in-charged of the top platform; Saber Dragoon and Shorty Thinking were be part of the backstage; Terrorcreep was on the ceiling as he kept an eye on the Dazzlings; Tailtech and Icy were in-charged of checking on scanners on positive and negative feelings of humans, and Flare Tiger was neared to stage's stairs. Shadow Dragon, Lance, Sunset and Minicons will be on the stage.

"And you all know what to do," Shadow Dragon asked Twilight.

Twilight nodded her head in agreement, "We have to be good enough to make it through but not so good we let the sirens see the magic within us. They could realize we plan to use it against them."

The girls and Lance nodded their head in agreement about it.

"Hmm... Be cool enough to win, but not so cool that we end up showing off the whole ears and tails and rainbows thing. Sooo... about twenty percent less cool?" Rainbow smirked arrogantly, "Got it, SD."

Shadow Dragon sighed in annoyance before turned and glared at Aquastroke who shown her nervous smile while shrugged. Rainbow Dash was special to the latter since they were kids and also how much great she was yet didn't expected her to be arrogant and immature.

"Let's get ready to rock!" Rainbow exclaimed wildly.

Pinkie gasped, "Wait! Where's Rarity?!"

"Oh! Here! I'm here!" Rarity's voice cried. Everyone turned to their back and found her dressed in brown hippy-dressed and had brown headband with lines. They all looked blank yet annoyed by her. She smiled proudly, "We will be performing in front of an audience. I'm not going to wear something fabulous?"

Shadow Dragon turned and glared at Shorty Thinking who shrugged in nervous and concern as he never understood of what was Rarity's thinking.

Shadow Dragon sighed before had his forehead slapped, "Just get out there and start rocking!"

"YES SIR!" Rainbooms exclaimed in concern as they exited the curtains at once.

"How did I end up into this job," Shadow Dragon asked in annoyance.

Lance chuckled a bit, "It will be fine, pal. Trust me. You've gotta had faith."

Shadow Dragon sighed in annoyance as he decided to give them a chance of how the event went. Both him and Lance turned and looked at the stage.


As the Rainbooms prepared themselves with their instruments on the stage, the students and audience turned and looked at the event. Crusaders were there. Three of them dressed like what Cutie Mark Crusaders had back from Equestria while Nyx with her spiky haired dressed in her navy suit with 'Nightmare' and Jade with spiky and sharped haired was dressed in her orange singlet with bellybutton shown and had short blue pants and black suit. They smiled proudly at their teenage friends.

Yeager Family, Simmons and Autobots looked at each other for the moment before they nodded their heads in agreement. They had to make sure that Rainbooms got qualified.

The Dazzlings groaned in annoyance in seeing that the stage was heavily guarded and protected by the Dragon Strike Force. Instead of being upset and disappointed, Adagio smirked darkly as she took her watch out and pushed the red button on it.

Pinkie smirked as she had her drumstick knocked and cried, "One! Two!"

Rainbooms sang: We've just got the day to get ready
And there's only so much time to lose
Because tonight, yeah, we're here to party
So let's think of something fun to do

Terrorcreep spotted some group heading to the stage from behind. He turned and whistled like a bird to his teammates.

Photo Finish and her band members smirked proudly as they climbed up to the top as they prepared to sabotage Rainbooms but stopped by Blazefist, Aquastroke and Laxtinct. The former groaned in annoyance as they quickly got down before they got into troubles.

While Blazefist's team got distracted in keeping an eye on Photo Finish and her band, below the stage's top platform were the familiar silver Frenzy and his purplish twin Rumble smirked darkly. They launched their invisible grappling hooks right on Rarity's both arms.

Shocked, confused and concerned, Rarity's arms were trapped. Both Frenzy and Rumble chuckled evilly as they played their grappling hooks on her by making her move around like a puppeteer played his puppet.

Rainbooms: We don't know (we don't know) what's gonna happen
We just know (we just know) it's gonna feel right
All our friends are here
And it's time to ignite the lights!

Both Frenzy and Rumble moved Rarity in ramming, knocking and banging on Applejack's back for three times. Surprised and annoyed by Rarity's movement, Shadow Dragon groaned while Lance gasped in worry as they wondered of her action. Blazefist, Aquastroke and Laxtinct looked around of the area in searching and finding any source of attacking Rarity.

Wheelie and Brains from Sunset's bag; growl and roared angrily and wildly. It forced Sunset in tighten the bag and keeping them both quiet from making noise.

Rainbooms: Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight
Shake your tail, shake your tail
Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight
Shake your tail, shake your tail

Twilight Sparkle: So what you didn't get it right the first time

Crusaders cheered wildly and happily, "Go Rainboom! Come on! Go Rainbooms!"

Pinkie: Laugh it off, no one said it is a crime

Feared and concerned of crowd's cheering happily and wildly, Pinkie quickly kicked her right drum before banged it. It launched the thousands of confetti.

Rainbooms and Dragon Strike Force looked concern and surprised yet annoyed by Pinkie's doing and Rarity's fooling around as she struggled to reach her mike.

Rarity was pulled by Frenzy's and Rumble's invisible grappling hooks. She was knocked right at Applejack's back, making the latter to kick her back.

Rarity: Do your thing, you know you're an original

Applejack: Your ideas are so funny that they're criminal

Rainbooms: Ohhh-ahh!

Accidentally had a confetti caught on her throat, Twilight coughed out loud for few times. Fluttershy turned and banged her tambourine on her back hard. They both smiled in relief as they returned and continued singing.

Rainbooms: We've just got the day to get ready
And there's only so much time to lose
Because tonight, yeah, we're here to party
So let's think of something fun to do

Snips and Snails were about to get to the backstage, but stopped by both Saber Dragoon and Short Thinking. Flare Tiger grabbed and kicked them both out. Tailtech and Icy continued monitoring the situation of how large and long negative the students had as well as any sign of attacks from the Dazzlings.

Laserbeak; in the form of spotlight, chuckled evilly as it turned and aimed its light right on Fluttershy. She yelped in concern as she found herself standing in front of the crowds while having light aimed on her.

Rainbooms: We don't know (we don't know) what's gonna happen
We just know (we just know) it's gonna feel right
All our friends are here
And it's time to ignite the lights!

Fluttershy quickly tried to escape and hid from the spotlight, thus making most of the Rainbooms and their allies looked shock and concern of her doing.

Terrorcreep looked concern and worry about Fluttershy. He turned and flew straight to the spotlight as he tried to take control of it but it continued following her. With Terrorcreep distracted the spotlight, Fluttershy quickly hid behind of Pinkie's drum set. The spotlight stopped from moving around.

Rainbooms: Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight
Shake your tail, shake your tail
Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight
Shake your tail, shake your tail
Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight
Shake your tail, shake your tail

Rarity struggled in pulling her arms back as hard as she can. Rainbooms continued playing their instruments while singing.

For the moment had passed, Rarity managed to escape the strings out before slammed to the ground. Regain her conscious and limbs, she found herself that her dress's sleeves were torn out. She cried in despair and pain while Fluttershy sang softly and quietly.

Rainbooms: Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight
Shake your tail, shake your tail
Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight!

With the song ended, the Rainbooms looked concern and worry that their performance had been attacked and sabotaged. While the students remained stern and quiet, the judges quickly gave the applauds to them while Crusaders cheered wildly and happily for them. Dragon Strike Force sighed in relief and concern. Shadow Dragon was more angry and annoyed than before. Simmons sighed in annoyance.


At the soccer field, everyone had been gathered at the area. Shadow Dragon was completely angry and furious at his team and everyone as well. He was about to question them but interrupted by Main Five's burst of argument.

"RUINED! Absolutely RUINED!" Rarity cried in pain and despair.

Applejack groaned in anger, "Rarity, were you tryin' to make us lose out there?!"

"Wh- Oh! This was not my fault! This was an act of sabotage!"

"Yeah, well, whoever did this couldn't have done this if you didn't insist on dressin' like... like... this! We need to sound good! Is there some reason that concept seems to escape you?"

Rainbow glared at Pinkie Pie, "And what was with the confetti, Pinkie Pie? How am I supposed to shred if there's paper stuck in my frets?!"

"It was pretty distracting..." Fluttershy nodded her head.

Pinkie gasped in shock as she turned and glared at Fluttershy, "Ugh! Says the girl who was running from a light the whole time! A light!"

The Rainbooms started to argued out lout yet angrily. The rest looked stunned yet concern of the argument. Bumblebee beeped as he tried to calm them down from argument.

Crosshairs whistled innocently, "And I thought we're the worse in arguing."

Drift nodded his head, "Indeed. Usually Bumblebee and I don't get along; but when it comes the mission, we worked as a team than fighting among ourselves."

Shadow Dragon groaned, "KNOCK IT OFF NOW!" Everyone stopped and looked at him. He continued, "I don't know what just happen, but I assured you that all of my team were in high-alert. They made sure that everything is safe and secured."

"As far as I know," Terrorcreep sighed in concern, "We found, seen or heard nothing, though there're some technologies malfunction for some reason."

Icy gulped in fear, "It's like they wanted Rainbooms gone nuts and stupid."

"But question is... Who and how?" Aquastroke asked in worry.

"I doubt the Dazzlings are the ones able to pull the stunt off," Shorty said in concern.

Saber Dragoon nodded his head, "But we secured the area. And we make sure that no one can get in or out."

Sunset took her bad in front of her friends. Wheelie and Brains came out. She asked, "Guys, what was that for? Why were you acted like there was an enemy on the area?"

"Because there was! It's the Decepticons!" Wheelie and Brains exclaimed in fear and worry.

Everyone gasped in shock and worry.

"Trust me, babe. We picked the signal up ever since the first audition started," Wheelie explained in worry.

Brains nodded his head, "Yeah! This is no jokes! This is mega-serious! I recognized that pattern very well. It's Frenzy, Rumble and Laserbeak! Those rustbuckets survived!"

Wheelie nodded his head, "They're the ones did it!"

"Why would they be doing here? Coming for Twilight?" Laxtinct asked in worry.

Blazefist hummed in concern, "If they had, they would have taken Twilight and her friends while we're blinded. Why?"

"Unless they were sent here to help the Dazzlings!" Flare Tiger exclaimed in worry, "The Dazzlings are helping the Decepticons, or the other way around. But why?!"

"I don't know," Tailtech said in concern, "whatever they're up to, it can't be good. We have to be aware and alert of the situation. I had the feeling this is the beginning."

"It doesn't matter how many times those Cons or Students tried to stop us, we'll just keep on going to reach the finals. And Twilight had to be ready with her Counterspell Song," Cade said firmly.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. They had to keep on going no matter what.

Simmons smiled, "I like that attitude, Yeager. Reminds me of Witwicky boy's bad-ass attitude."

"Besides girls," Nyx said calmly and happily, "You still sounded much better than most of the other bands. I'm sure you'll make it to the next round."

Lance nodded his head, "Yeah, you can still do it!"

Spike smirked, "Yeah. Nothing can beat the Rainbooms. They're the best band in the school, alright."

Jade smiled, "Besides, Snips and Snails are sucks on their rapping. At least, Crosshairs did better."

"YEAH!" Crusaders exclaimed wildly, "Our SISTERS are still AWESOME!"

Sunset nodded, "They're right. This is just the beginning. We can still do it. We just need to keep on practice and endured some tricks and attacks from Decepticons. But most important of all, we had to reach to the finals and be ready for Counterspell Song."

Twilight smiled in agreement, "You're right, Sunset. We need to find a place for us to practice our music. Time is running out, girls."

"We'll update on any kind of situation," Bumblebee radioed firmly.

Hound smirked, "If those Cons want to mess with, then I'd say we blasted those A-holes out!"

"Bad idea, guys! Students and staffs are still here. We can't risk it," Shane said in concern.

Tessa nodded her head, "All we can do is watch of the event..."

Sunset nodded, "Wheelie, Brains and I will keep an eye on situation. If there's anything they're up to tricks, I alert you all."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Let's move out! Settle up!"

Everyone but colossal Autobots departed and entered the school at once. They had mission to perform before anything could go wrong...


With Yeager Family, Simmons and Dragon Strike Force returned to the gymnasium for judge and check up, Rainbooms and Crusaders continued chatting and discussed of what they should do next. Twilight bumped and knocked on the back of someone familiar. She got up and looked at Flash and his two bandmates.

Twilight gasped as she chuckled nervously, "We really need to stop bumping into each other like this."

Flash huffed angrily, "You've got some nerves of showing up."

"Wait! What?! What do you mean? Why are you acting like this? I thought we were friends."

"Yeah, and then you decide to come back here just so you can beat me in the Battle of the Bands. I want this, Twilight, and you're trying to take it from me! Some friend."

Pained and heartbroken, Twilight had her tears came out from her eyes as she spoke painfully, "That's not true! I would never do such a thing. I came here to help my friends -!"

"Exactly! To win the competition!" Flash exclaimed in anger, "Just admit it, Twilight. You're here to win! You're here to humiliate me! And guess what?! I'm about to humiliate you! I never liked you when you just walked away from me since that Fall Formal! I thought you and I had feelings."

"It was! Bu-but it's complicated. You wouldn't understand it."

"And I bet that moody kid is someone special to you. I can tell by your looks and tone, ever since we meet again. When I see his face, I'll tell him off that no one and not even you could ever like him. He's always a mutant freak!"

Heartbroken and pained by Flash's words, Twilight groaned in anger while cried in tears as she shouted, "HE'S NOT A MUTANT FREAK! HE'S MY FRIEND!" Flash remained still while glared at her. She continued, "And you're right about one thing. I really do like and love him. Even with his great anger, he never resort with violence; even we were separated from different society!"

Twilight cried and sobbed in tears as she charged straight out. From the far and end cornered of lockers, Shadow Dragon overheard everything. He took a cellphone and looked at it. He looked at the picture of him and Human Twilight eating the spaghetti at the Italian Restaurant during nighttime. He sighed in defeat as he pressed some buttons.

"Hello?" The feminine gentle voice asked.

Shadow Dragon smiled, "Hey, babe. It's been a while."

"Shadow Dragon? Is that you? Hey, babe. How's everything?"

"It's good. I need to tell you something..."

As Shadow Dragon and his girlfriend continued their chats, everyone looked upset and shock of what had happen. Everyone turned and glared at angry Flash and his bandmates before headed off and went after her. The latter did was huffed in anger.

Spotted Sunset in front of him, Flash gave her a glare, "What are you looking at?!"

"I can't believe you talk back at her. You helped and supported her, and now you just betray her? I always thought of you as a gentle and nice guy I ever met. You were great guy I ever met. And I never hurt you," Sunset said in pain.

Flash groaned in anger, "Too bad, Sunset. If you hadn't come and ruin everything, then everything would have been normal and perfect! You will and always be a 'Raging-She-Demon'! And I can't believe that I actually liked you! You used me just for popularity!"

"HEY! That's our friend!" Wheelie and Brains exclaimed in anger as they came out from the bag.

Sunset sighed in defeat, "You were right. I did use you for popularity. But my feelings for you is real." She approached to Flash Sentry as she gave him a kiss on his lips, making him surprise and confused. She departed, "I... I really do love you, even it was part of a plan. See ya, Flashy..."

Sunset quickly departed in checking up on Twilight while leaving Flash Sentry to look down as he received some headaches. His eyes of greenish slowly disappearing while receiving his cyan eyes. He groaned painfully.


As Sunset continued running towards the high school's main entrance, she was stopped by the Dazzlings who smirked darkly and evilly. But the latter weren't alone as four Minicons: Frenzy, Rumble, Laserbeak and Ravage stood besides with her.

Frenzy chuckled evilly, "Looky, looky. The Raging She-Demon is in the house."

Rumble smirked, "Yeah. And I bet the traitors are hiding from us."

Sunset gasped, "So... You really were working together with the Decepticons." Her eyes narrowed in anger and determined, "You're never gonna get away with this."

"Why? Because you didn't?" Adagio asked cruelly, making Sunset gasped in concern. She continued, "Oh, we know all about you, Sunset Shimmer. You've got quite the reputation at Canterlot High."

Wheelie groaned in anger as he came out from the bag. He shouted in anger, "BACK OFF, BITCH! Goddess of Sun changed! She's better than you freaks! She would never sided with creeps like them!"

Aria sighed in amusement, "Waiting in the wings while your friends have all the fun? And you had two sidekicks to be there for you?"

"They're not my sidekicks! They're my true friends!" Sunset exclaimed in anger.

"WHAT she said, freaks! Mess with the wrong Autobots!" Brains supported determinedly.

"Really?" Adagio asked in amusement. She gave a snap finger. Laserbeak quickly flew and grabbed both freaked-out Wheelie and Brains up. Sunset gasped in fear. She continued, "To be very honest, Sunset; they didn't ask you to be in the band."

Laserbeak chuckled evilly as it crushed on shoulders of Wheelie and Brains hard, causing the latter screamed in pain.

Sunset gasped, "Don't hurt them!"

Laserbeak spoke eerily, "Fear... Yes, you feared your friends' well-beings. But we have no fear as evil grow stronger. And you believe that the Humans will accept Autobots and your friend?" Sunset, Wheelie and Brains looked doubt and concern as they had thoughts. Laserbeak chuckled evilly, "Pity as always..."

Laserbeak threw both Wheelie and Brains right on Sunset who quickly grabbed them at once. He hugged them both gently yet passionately.

Sonata giggled cruelly, "Too bad! So sad!"

Adagio nodded, "If it's any consolation, no one is going to remember you at all by the time we're done."

"Yo, Dazzlings!" Shane's voice called.

Laserbeak and Ravage transformed into the metallic bags while both Frenzy and Rumble combined and transformed into a bag. They hung on Dazzlings' shoulders.

Sunset and Dazzlings turned and looked at their backs. They found Yeager Family approached to them. The latter gave them a stern glare.

"You're up next," Tessa said firmly and angrily.

Dazzlings smirked darkly as they walked away from the event. Adagio gave a wink to Cade who glatred at her back before she and her Dazzlings headed off. The Yeager Family went and checked on Sunset Shimmer if she or two Minicons were hurt or injured.

"Thanks, we're fine," Sunset said calmly. She sighed in defeat, "Why did you help me? I was the bad guy. And I did horrible things."

Cade placed his hand on Sunset's shoulder and said, "Because Sunset, you were given the second chance."

Sunset was surprised as Tessa came and explained, "When someone made a mistake of what they were doing, they were given the chance of doing it. Joshua Joyce did make a mistake for helping Attinger in hunting Autobots and Galvatron in completing his form, building his army and getting the Seed."

"And guess what, mate?" Shane said calmly, "He helped us save the world. Because of you, Twilight got an idea of creating counterspell song."

Cade smiled at Sunset, "So no matter what those folks said, everyone deserve the second chance. It's matter you wanted to do it or not. And I believe you deserve it."

"Yeah, no one like Dazzlings get the second chance like you," Brains commented.

Wheelie nodded, "We'll fight. We'll stand with you. We promised you we can win."

Sunset smiled in happy and relief. She was happy to have a good friends and some people to be there to comfort and helped her out. She hugged Wheelie, Brains and Cade gently and passionately. Tessa and Shane smiled happily. Everything had went well...


On the outside of Canterlot High's, Twilight sat down neared to the Horse Statue as she continued crying, weeping and sobbing in pain and despair. She was pained and hurt by Flash's words. She hated someone insulted and taunted her boyfriend. She wished her pony Shadow Dragon was here for her.

"Twilight... Twilight... Twilight..." The gentle voice spoke calmly.

Twilight gasped in surprise as she looked around, "Shadow Dragon?!" She found nothing as she thought and wondered of what was going on. She gasped, "Of course! Mental-Link!"

She quickly sat herself properly with her legs crossed and her hands placed on her leg thighs. Twilight took a deep breathe as she meditated.


For the moment had passed, everything transformed into different: white background while Twilight found herself that her Human Body turned into Pony Body. She got up as she looked around in finding Shadow Dragon for a while. Spotted Shadow Dragon in front of her, she gasped in happiness.

"Shadow Dragon," Twilight cried.

Twilight quickly galloped towards Shadow Dragon. She jumped and hugged him passionately and happily. He hugged her back. They smiled happily before departed while looked at each other. Looking at her weak smile and sad expression, Shadow Dragon suspected something wrong.

"What's wrong, Twilight?" Shadow Dragon asked gently.

Twilight sighed in concern as she didn't like to do it but she had to tell him. She explained to him of what had happen yesterday and today's event. Shadow Dragon nodded his head in understanding...

Twilight looked down, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for what I did. I really am. If only I had known about everything, none of this could had happen."

Shadow Dragon held her head up, "It's okay, Twilight. It's the mistake. I know you didn't mean to."

"But... But I slept with your Human Counterpart! And I'm taking very long time to figure out the counterspell! And I'm worry and scared that the Humanity will fall into the hooves of the Sirens or Decepticons. I can't stop them all in time. I failed."

"No, you're not. You can, Twilight. I know you can. You can still do it."

"How? I can't even make a good song. I can't even help your Human Counterpart. I felt bad and irresponsible about it."

"Never, Twilight. Do you want to know why?" Twilight nodded her head as Shadow Dragon smiled and explained, "I doubt myself that I could move on and find love one until I met you. You saved me from my nightmares, loneliness and pain. You taught me about friendship is magic. And you've been chosen by the Element of Light. And the reason I love you. So, don't give up. It's all I'm asking, Twilight. You are the Princess of Friendship. You can still do it."

After some thoughts of what Shadow Dragon, Twilight smiled and hugged him, "Thanks. You're right. I'm not giving up. This is just the beginning."

"Good... I've spoke with my father and do some research. And I found out of Siren's weakness."

"You did?"

"Yes, Twilight - it's the rubies. Destroy that source, they will be weaken from singing and casting the spells. Because without them, they're useless."

"This might be good chance to win it. Even if I can't get their rubies or destroy them, then we had to play the music to unleash the 'Power of Friendship'. It's the only weapon can destroy them. As your father always said; 'Magic must defeat Magic'."

"That's the spirit. And by the way, there really was a black liquid in your blood."

"Really? How?"

"I can sense it. Someone must have put it into you and my counterpart. And it is the reason why you gone to bed with him. And don't worry, I'll remove them."

Shadow Dragon held his hoof in front of him as Twilight's body glowed in white for the moment. The black liquid slowly came out from her body as he formed them into a dark ball. He threw it aside. Shadow Dragon smiled at Twilight. She then hugged him gently and passionately before kissing on each other's lips. They then departed while smiling.

"When I'm done with the mission, both of us are going to enjoy a long night," Twilight smiled happily.

Shadow Dragon smiled, "With pleasure. Just be sure, you are safe and sound. And say 'hi' to our kids, sweetie."

She giggled happily, "I will. I've gotta go. I've got a music to perform."

He smiled, "Good luck. But one kiss first."

Shadow Dragon and Twilight gave another long yet passionate and gently kiss as the world slowly disappeared in white.


Returned to the Reality, Twilight continued giving a long kiss to her lover...

"Eh... Mom?" Lance's voice asked in worry. Twilight gasped in surprise as she departed and looked at Lance and her friends. He asked, "Are you okay? You were meditating and then... kiss on my face?"

Everyone smiled in amusement and slyly at the awkward situation. Some of them chuckled and laughed happily at it.

Twilight blushed in embarrassing and surprise while giggled happily. She hugged Lance, Nyx and Spike while said happily, "Yes. Besides girls; we've got some musical showcase to do. And I know what we can do."

"YEAH!" Everyone cheered happily and wildly.

They got up and returned to the Canterlot High as they prepared for the next assignment.


Shadow Dragon had some chats with his girlfriend, Twilight. After some explanation, he sighed in defeat and feared as he worry that his girlfriend would be mad at him.

Human Twilight sighed, "So, there really was something affected you. I suspected it."

"Huh? How did you-" Shadow Dragon was about to ask but stopped as he realized something. He looked at his watch and smiled, "Twiley, you are one sly fox."

"What can I say? I'm worried about you. And I've managed to get rid of the black liquid. You're okay for now."

"That's good enough. And Twilight... do you think I should trust her? I don't believe that she and her friends can do it..."

"You have to."

"What?! WHY?! How could you trust an alien from a dimension?"

"But you trust Autobots from Cybertron, and you can't trust her? And you'd think that our counterpart trust us?"

"Well... um..." Shadow Dragon sighed in defeat, "You've got the point."

Twilight sighed, "Look, Shadow Dragon. We may looked different from each other, but at the very end; we're still the same because we're fighting for the same cause. So, all you need to do is put some faith in her and the others. If what they said is true, they maybe the only one who can stop the Dazzlings."

"And what if they can't?"

"Then, you had to help them. Remember, Shadow Dragon; Autobots need us more than we need them because we are the team to save and protect our world from danger, just like what the other Twilight needed to do."

Shadow Dragon thought for the moment before he sighed, "Alright, sweetheart. I'll try. But I won't guarantee it might be pretty."

Twilight giggled happily, "I know. But don't worry, it'll be fine. When it's over, you and I are gonna have a best and long night together on bed. Make sure you be gentle when we do it."

Shadow Dragon smiled, "Of course, Twiley. I'll see ya. Goodbye."

He turned his cellphone off. He turned and headed off to the gymnasium.


Everyone were gathered at the gymnasium. The judges were gathered at the judge's seats. Yeagar Family and Simmons put the earplugs on their ears. Everyone was readied for Dazzlings' next song.

Behind the curtains, the Dazzlings, Tech the crimson spiky haired pre-teen aged boy dressed in his black coat and had the orange goggles and Decepticon Minicons were talking and speaking with the holographic forms of Galvatron and Dark Curse for the next phase.

"How's everything, girls?" Dark Curse asked sinisterly.

Adagio smiled, "Everything goes exactly of what we needed. Our full powers are nearly restored and we had everyone under our control. All we need is those girls' magic, and soon it will be yours."

"Excellent..." Dark Curse spoke calmly, "My associate shall do his best to make your prey fell for your tricks. And in fact, the girls were having some negative thoughts and doubts of themselves. If you indeed had the world under your control, I would reconsider the operation."

"And remember, keep your optics sharp on your enemies. They will do anything to stop you from achieving your goals. And trust me - the Autobots had foil my plans whenever I tried to attempt. And be sure that they will not succeed it," Galvatron said darkly.

Adagio smiled, "Oh... I intended to make sure of that. I will have Tech, Soundwave and his Minicons keeping their eyes sharp on our enemies. They won't get away from it so easily."

"I certainly hope so," Dark Curse and Galvatron said darkly before their holograms disappeared from the Dazzlings' sights.

Adagio turned and gave a nod to Tech and four Minicons. They nodded back before disappeared from their sights. Tech headed to the curtains and his laptop as he was setting everything up for the Dazzlings to sing. She smiled to her excited friends.

"It's time..."

Tech chuckled evilly, "MC Tech is in the house!"

The Dazzlings held the microphones and moved to the front; Adagio on the middle, Aria on the left while Sonata on the right. As they were about to start but blocked by someone...

"Hey, I didn't I mention of how pretty and great you are," Laxtinct asked happily.

Sonata giggled, "Yes, you just did. As soon as we are done with the song, I'll buy Tacos for both of us."

"That's good en- NOUGH! WHOA!" Laxtinct exclaimed painfully as he tripped to the ground before pulled out from the backstage. His voice groaned sounded angrily, "Really? Do you had to do that?!"

"Just stay away from them," Terrorcreep's voice scolded.

Laxtinct entered the curtain and gave a wave to Sonata, who return the wave to him. Laxtinct quickly departed and left the stage's. She sighed happily.

Adagio and Aria gave the annoying sigh while shaking their heads. They and Sonata returned to their positions. As the curtains pulled up while the spotlight turned on and aimed on them, they held the microphone up and sang.

The Dazzlings: Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Adagio smirked darkly: Now that you're under our spell

The Dazzlings danced while singing calmly, gently and passionately. Tech chuckled evilly as he sang and groove crazily and happily. He also was holding and typing on his computer in making the speaker louder and make the song more darker, cooler and powerful for everyone to take it.

Adagio: Blindsided by the beat
Clapping your hands, stomping your feet
You didn't know that you fell

Sonata and Aria: Oh-whoa-oh-oh

Adagio: Now you've fallen under our spell

Sonata and Aria: Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh

Both Principle Celestia and Vice-Principle Luna smiled happily as if they were in heaven. Yeager Family and Simmons gave their narrowed eyes of concern on how the event went. The competition for Battle of the Band continued from both platforms of whichever band reached the Finals.

Bulk Biceps played his violin better and chosen to move on while leaving Snips and Snails' DJ Style to step down. Flash Drive played their music against the Economic Students' Band, yet the former played well while leaving the latter stepped down.

The Dazzlings: We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

As many bands competed and challenged against with each other, Rainbooms played and practiced their instruments and songs as hard and passionate as they can while leaving Twilight struggled handle of creating and making her good counterspell song. She gave the concern, feared and desperate expression in writing them.

The Dazzlings: We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

The Dazzlings: Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
Now that you're under our spell

Adagio and her Dazzlings continued singing evilly and darkly. The students slowly falling into their spells. Laserbeak; from the ceiling, smirked darkly and evilly while leaving Frenzy, Rumble and Ravage smirked darkly from below the stage. Tech smirked darkly as he monitored everything from his laptop. They were pleased to see the results.

Adagio: Listen to the sound of my voice

Sonata and Aria: Oh-whoa, oh-oh-oh

Adagio: Soon you'll find you don't have a choice

Sonata and Aria: Oh-whoa, oh-oh-oh

As Twilight unable to perfect the song, Rainbooms continued playing their songs across the competition as they unleashed the best beats of the song in beating Octavia Melody's Cello. The latter was disqualified while allowing the former moving forward.

Adagio: Captured in the web of my song

Sonata and Aria: Oh-whoa, oh-oh-oh

Adagio: Soon you'll all be singing along

Sonata and Aria: Oh, whoa, oh

Trixie and her Illusion had beaten both Lyra Heartstring and Sweetie Drops from playing the piano, thus giving the former a chance to move up to the next.

The Dazzlings: We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

Laxtinct and Flare Tiger were monitoring the situation, students and staffs as well as on the Dazzlings. Shadow Dragon, Blazefist, Aquastroke and the holographic form of Azure Phoenix were discussing of how they handled the situation if anything went bad. Terrorcreep, Saber Dragoon and Shorty Thinking were investigating the area in searching and capturing the Decepticons at the gymnasium when students and staffs were taking break. Tailtech and Icy looked at each other in both feared and concern as they had found something up from the laptop.

Due to listening and hearing to the voices, Rainbooms grew distrustful, doubtful and argumentative as they continued arguing and fighting with each other while leaving Twilight continued struggled in writing the counterspell song. Crusaders joined the band but instead of moving on, they were kicked out due to their bad songs.

The Dazzlings: We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

Sunset; felt pain and alone when her friends continued discussing of the plan without her. Tessa, Wheelie and Brains brought her to the cafeteria as they tried to comfort her and talked with her. Autobots were talking and discussing with Cade, Shane and Simmons about the situation in disposing the Dazzlings than waiting.

As the Dazzlings continued singing, many students continued arguing and fighting with each other in pure hatred, anger and rage. More of greenish aura and fogs emerged from most of the students.

The Dazzlings: Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
Now that you're under our spell

The Dazzlings: Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
Now that you're under our

Adagio: Spell

Adagio gave the maniacal laughs as she and her Dazzlings slowly absorbing and getting more of negative auras from their victims.

Tech put the holographic forms of Dark Curse and Galvatron from backstage. The latter smirked darkly and impressed as everything had gone according to Adagio's plan. The Humanity will fall into the hands of Dark Terrorists, Decepticons and Dazzlings...


With Flash Drive kicked out and disqualified from the band, the Dazzlings moved to the Finals. Angered and disappointed by the judges' choice, Flash stormed off as he tried to get the steam off from his head.

During his walking on school's hall, he found and encountered Sunset, Tessa and Shane in front of him. He gave them his hatred, angered and raged looks.

"What are you looking at?!"

"Did you win?" Sunset asked in concern.

"NOPE! I've lost because of your friends!"

"What did they do to you?! They haven't insulted, attacked or humiliated you or your band! They never did such a thing!"

"Doesn't matter! Why were you here?! Get out!"

"I was worried about you. I want to make a comfort for you. You... You were my first friend I ever make and I love you... so much just before... I did terrible things."

"Yeah, you did. You just loved to be popular than considering of others. I hope you're happy to be alone. I just hope your friends lose the competition! And last word to you: You're a bitch!"

"HEY! Watch your mouth!" Shane exclaimed in anger as he gave Flash a hard punch in knocking on the locker. He huffed in anger, "There's no way to treat the girls!"

"You said it, Shane!" Wheelie and Brains exclaimed in agreement from Sunset's bag.

Sunset gasped in worry as she approached to Flash. She checked on him while rubbing his head gently and shaken him to get up. Scared, concerned and pained to see him in the state of pain, Sunset gave a little tears out from her eyes. She sobbed in pain.

With a teardrop fell on his hand, the greenish aura around Flash slowly dispersed and disappeared. He groaned and moaned painfully as he had his eyes opened. He looked at the concerned and worried Sunset.

"Sunset? Hey, why are you crying?" Flash asked in worry.

Sunset gasped, "Why? You scolded me. You accused me. And you hate me."

"No... I would never. Ow... My head. It hurts. The last thing I remember is those girls came and sing. And the next... nothing..."

"That means..." Sunset gasped, "Oh my god! You're okay!"

Sunset hugged Flash tightly and passionately while making him groaned in pain. Flash groaned, "Ow! That hurt! Easy..."

"Sorry!" She departed from hugging. Sunset then helped Flash standing up. She smiled, "Come on, let's get you to Nurse's Office."

Flash nodded, "Yeah. What just hit my head?"

Sunset smiled uneasily, "Trust me, you don't want to know."

Sunset turned and gave a smile and wink to Shane and Tessa. As she continued moving and helping Flash to the nurse's office, Wheelie and Brains sighed in annoyance from within her bag. Tessa and Shane smiled before looked at each other.

"How did you do that?" Tessa asked in surprised.

Shane smirked, "Just like every show, hit them and they get snapped."

Tessa smiled as she kissed on his lips gently and passionately for the moment. They then departed from it.

"We'd better get back to the gym," Tessa said in concern, "I hope Twilight and her friends are ready with their counterspell song."

Shane nodded, "You and me both, babe. You and me both..."

Tessa and Shane turned and headed to the gymnasium as it was semi-finals between Rainbooms and Illusions. All Autobots and Human Allies can do was hope for Twilight and her friends readied to face the Dazzlings if they can make it...

To be continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

1) Crosshair's Cool Rap Song is part of JusSonic's Rainbow Rocks Remake Song because it was inspired by most of rapping cool songs, even Pinkie's Rap Song from 'Testing, Testing 1,2,3' and the late Robin William's Song as Batty Koda from 'Ferngully: The Last Rainforest'.

2) Tech was meant to appear to assist the Dazzlings but kicked out from JusSonic's Rainbow Rocks Remake but as cameo.