• Published 12th Sep 2015
  • 2,029 Views, 13 Comments

Rainbow Spark Rocks - Shadow Master



The Dazzling takes control of the Canterlot High School. Twilight and her friends teamed up with Autobots to defeat them. But a true sinister plot is about unfold...

  • ...
41
 13
 2,029

Chapter 10: Musical Showdown

Within the nurse's room, Flash was sleeping on his bed. He moaned painfully as had his eyes opened. He looked around of his surroundings. He looked shock and surprise before getting up. He turned and found the School's Nurse Redheart was checking on her medic checkup. She turned and looked surprised of his awakening.

"Where am I?" Flash asked in surprised.

Nurse Redheart smiled in relief, "You're in my office."

"How- how did I get here?"

"Sunset helped and brought you here. You were badly injured. You were so lucky to have her here." She sighed, "She's such a good and nice girl. I just hope students gives her a chance..."

Flash looked surprise while spoke softly and surprise, "Sunset... Did she... I hope she's okay..."


Optimus Prime continued walking across the long hallway of darkness while following the mysterious white light. He looked around for the moment before looked on his hand. He was in surprise as he looked around of his body. He found himself transformed back to his first robot model before. But it never stopped him from continuing his journey.

As Optimus Prime continued, the light star-shaped disappeared.

He stopped as he found himself the thousands of dead Cybertronians and Humans. As he tried to move out, one of the dead Cybertronian screamed in fear as he tried to garb his leg, he quickly moved back at once. More undead Humans and Cybertronians cried in anger and pain as they tried to reach him. Optimus Prime looked in shock and feared of what he saw.

"Help us... Help us... Help us..." Dead Cybertronian and Humans begged painfully and fearfully.

Optimus Prime looked down while sighed in defeat.

"You want to piece with me! You want to-! ARRGH!" Jazz's voice cried in pain and anger.

Optimus Prime gasped, "JAZZ!" He spotted Megatron ripping and tearing Jazz apart while the latter screamed in pain. His eyes widened in shock and fear, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"OPTIMUS PRIME! HELP US!" The voice screamed in pain, feared and shock.

Optimus Prime turned to his back. He found more of his familiar friends and allies as they were suffered and attacked by more of his enemies. He was in pure shocked, feared and worried.

Sentinel Prime and his soldiers were boarding and flying the Ark in escaping the Cybertron for safety and security for them but got the ship blown up and disappeared from sights. He then soon saw more of his allies killed. Elita One and her twin Sisters got shot and killed by more Decepticon Troopers. Jetfire sacrificed his spark in letting him to get the armors. Jolt, Mudflaps and Skids were killed by Shockwave when he was defending the Cybertronian Refugees. Ironhide was shot to death by traitorous Sentinel Prime. Wheeljack was shot by Barricade for execution. Mirage was killed by Cemetery Wind during his investigation on Cybertronian Weapons from the terrorists. During their hidings from Humans, Sideswipe was killed when he faced Lockdown. The Wreckers were shot and killed by the Cemetery Wind. Sam, Mikaela, Lennox, Epps and many of his Human Allies were shot, killed and executed by Harold Attinger and Cemetery Wind. Ratchet's Spark was extracted by Lockdown.

Optimus gasped in shock and feared as he groaned and moaned in pain. He held his head tightly while screaming in anger and despaired as he continued watching more Humans and good Cybertronian died and killed.

"STOP!" Optimus Prime cried in pain as he then heard some voices in his head; some Cybertronians he knew since the beginning.

"What's the matter, Optimus Prime? Were you in pain of not handling such betrayals from your own former allies especially Sentinel Prime and Humans? Pity... Always fight for the weak and at the very end... They betrayed you..." Megatron said darkly and evilly.

The Fallen chuckled evilly, "Humans are so weak and primitive to trust and allied with because at the very end, they betrayed and killed you after what you had done for them. That is why they must be extinct and never be alive..."

Sentinel Prime's voice spoke, "So lost you are, Optimus. On Cybertron, we were gods; and here, they called us Machines. If you had saved Cybertron instead of destroying it, our brothers and comrades would have survived while Humanity will be in justice! Your decision had let our downfall!"

Lockdown chuckled evilly, "I feel sorry for you, Prime - Your allegiance with these Humans. The troubles with loyalty to the cause is the cause will always betrayed you." Optimus Prime groaned in anger. He scoffed, "You think you were 'born'?! No, you were 'built'. In the end, it was all for nothing. All your friends died for nothing. And you fight for nothing. Your effort is nothing."

"Nooooooooooooo!" Optimus Prime screamed in anger. He dropped to the ground as his body transformed into his current and present form. He breathed and panted heavily. He looked up again as he encountered his darker yet blackish second model of Optimus Prime. He gasped, "Who- who are you?! What do you want?!"

"Death..." The second model of Optimus Prime spoke darkly and cruelly, "I am your Death. I am your Hatred. I am your Rage. I am your Darkness. I am Nemesis Prime..."

Optimus Prime groaned in anger as he wielded his Star Saber and Prime Shield, "Whoever you are, you will not take me down easily!"

"We shall see, Prime! You are not worthy to the LIGHT!" Nemesis Prime cried in anger as both his arms summoned both Dark Star Saber and Dark Shield.

Both Optimus Prime and Nemesis Prime charged in as they both swung their swords against each other for three times. As Optimus was about to swung his sword on his enemy's head, Nemesis dodged down and swung his shield on the former's head hard before kicked him out. Nemesis tackled on Optimus's head and chest for four times before grabbed him and thrown him from his back.

As Optimus struggled to get together, Nemesis Prime snarled in anger, "Weak and pathetic. You are doomed to fail your team and yourself."

Optimus Prime groaned, "QUIET!"

Optimus Prime got up as he swung his Star Saber against Nemesis's blade for three times but got blocked with his Dark Shield. They both continued swinging their swords against each other's blades and their shields for five times. They departed their swords before rammed their shields against each other hard.

Nemesis Prime glared at Optimus Prime, "I know you better than you know yourself."

Nemesis Prime pushed Optimus Prime hard before they then swung and stroke their blades against each other. And each strikes they made, Optimus groaned in pain as he saw the vision of his past that involved his friends and allies been attacked and killed by his enemies but also the betrayal from the allies he had trusted since the Beginning. As both continued battling against each other for the moment, Nemesis blocked the attack from Optimus's sword. He rammed the latter hard to the front before had his sword thrust on Optimus's below chest to the walls hard.

Optimus moaned in pain while Nemesis Prime huffed, "You brought shame to your kind and even your faction. And you call yourself a 'Prime'? How disappointed and pathetic you truly are, Optimus Prime. In the end, everyone will died for nothing. And you had fail everything. You fail your friends and family. It's over, Prime!"

As Nemesis Prime took and held his Dark Star Saber up as he prepared to attack weakened and shocked Optimus Prime, but got blocked as the latter slowly got up and gave the former a glare. Optimus cried in anger as he swung his Star Saber on Nemesis Prime. It forced Nemesis to block the offense from Optimus Prime for ten times.

Optimus swung Nemesis's shield aside as he shot his Prime Shield's blaster on the latter for five times before punched on his face very hard to the ground. Nemesis Prime; weakened as he struggled to get up. The latter charged in as both Primes fought and swung their blades against each other hard and quick.

Optimus; angered as he swung Nemesis Prime's shield aside before punched on the latter's face very hard for three times. He then rammed the latter's chest hard in backing.

Optimus Prime then slashed his Star Saber on Nemesis Prime hard and quick for 12 times while screamed in anger, "There was nothing I can do! I never meant to bring everyone I cared to be hurt and killed! I never meant to bring Humans to join the War. I did all I can do! There was nothing I CAN DO!"

Optimus slammed his Star Saber right on Nemesis's chest hard to the ground. With the latter's death, Nemesis Prime's body slowly transformed into the first model of Optimus Prime. He looked shock of what he saw...

"Then, why must you punish yourself?" The old Transformer spoke as he emerged from the blinking light.

Optimus gasped in surprise. He then looked at Nemesis Prime. He sighed in defeat as he realized something when he came to the building. He helped and laid the latter to the ground gently.

"All these times... I held my responsibility for my kind's destruction far too long. I can mourn of those who died in battles for mine and everyone's sake, but I should never let it held me back. I should never let my anger vented." Optimus Prime spoke firmly, "I should never forget of who I was meant to be. I am Optimus Prime, the last of the Prime and leader of the Autobots. Freedom is the right of all Sentient Beings, I shall carry it till the end."

The old Transformer smiled, "Very good. Very well done, Optimus Prime."

Optimus turned to the mysterious Transformer, "Who are you?"

"I am Alpha Trion," Alpha Trion introduced, "I am one of Dynasty of Primes."

Optimus Prime gasped, "Impossible... How?"

Alpha Trion smiled, "I shall tell you everything. But come with me, we shall go to Iacon's Council. I shall tell you how and why we were Primes from the beginning while Sentinel was not. And there is someone wish to speak with you"

Optimus Prime nodded his head as he followed Alpha Trion as they both entered the star-shaped light which led them to another building.


Back on Earth, the Dazzlings were inside of their own make-up room as they were preparing to get dressed. Adagio worn her purplish musical yet demonic skirt. She looked at the mirror as she gave an evil smile. Tech looked through his laptop

Breaking through the air vent, Laserbeak flew out and landed on the table in front of Adagio and Tech. She smiled happily as she give him a little scratch. He smiled happily while crowing happily.

"What do you have, my little friend?" Adagio asked slyly.

"The masters are pleased with our success," Laserbeak reported happily, "We can finally proceed with our plans. And once you gathered of what you required, we shall take Subject Twilight and her friends for our use..."

Adagio smiled, "Fair enough, birdy. And rest assured that everything will go according to my plan. And when it happen, forget about extinction. The Humanity is ours to control."

Tech smirked, "I can't wait. I just can't wait to see that."

Laserbeak chuckled evilly, "Oh... I don't doubt it, my friend. I don't. But some things need to change..."


On Aria's dressing room, Aria was dressed in her blackish dress with socking stripes and greenish skirt-like. She smiled happily as she was proud of it. Hearing a knock from her back, she called a person to come in. As the door opened, Saber entered. She turned and smiled happily. She approached to him as they both smiled, hugged and kissed on each other's passionately and happily. They then departed.

Aria smirked, "It's my time now. I'd better get going now."

Saber sighed, "Aria... You need to stop." Aria looked confuse and surprise. He continued, "Listen to me, and I mean it. I know who you really are. And you had to stop now."

"Okay, I'm shocked but why?"

"The Military wanted to kill you! If you and your friends stop now, you will be safe from harm. And I promise you that we'll help you to get a good source for you to feed. Please, stop now before it's too late."

"I... I can't. I can't do that. I've come to far to stop."

"Aria, please! Don't do this! I beg you!"

"I can't. I'm sorry. What can you do? I've waited enough to get so many attention. If I stop now, then everyone will treat me a monster. And I won't stop!"

"That's not true!" Saber exclaimed in anger. Aria stunned. He continued, "I am a monster too. You and me are not different. We've got powers. I used it for good but you used for your selfish purpose. Please think about it. Don't make me do this..."

Saber turned and walked away while leaving Aria to be shocked and worried of her decision to make. She sighed in concern and feared.


On Sonata's dressing room, Sonata was dressed up in her crimson shirt with black tie and red skirt. She smiled happily while hummed harmonically and passionately. A knock was sounded. She called him to come in. Laxtinct got in. She gasped before smiled happily. He was about to say but hugged by her passionately and happily. He hugged her back for the moment. They departed while smiling to each other.

Laxtinct frowned as he said, "Sonata, we need to talk." Sonata looked confuse and worry as he explained, "I know who and what you are. And I beg you to stop now because... military are taking action in killing you."

Sonata gasped, "No... You can't be serious. You can't be..."

"I'm sorry... But that's the truth. And the only way can save you is you and your friends had to stop. I can help you to solve the problem."

"No... I can't... I'm sorry. I just can't. I though you loved me."

"I do. But do you think controlling students make you better?! No! It isn't! I beg of you to stop now! I don't want to lose you!"

"I'm sorry I can't. I really can't."

"We can do the right thing! Please, stop now before it's too late! I beg you do it."

"I can't!" Sonata exclaimed in pain before sniffed and sobbed, "If I stop now, then everyone will treat me like a monster! Nobody loves a monster like me!"

"I DO!" Laxtinct exclaimed. He sniffed in pain and despair. Sonata stunned and looked shock and worry as he continued, "I'm a Mutant. I couldn't control my own power. And everyone treat me like a monster. But in the end, my friends and family came and comfort me. No matter how we look like, we're always be Humans."

"Lax..."

"Please... Think about it. I don't want to lose you..."

Laxtinct turned and exited the dressing room. Sonata turned and sobbed in tears and pain as she lost someone she loved the most all because of her and Dazzlings' doing.


During the nighttime at Night Stage, the students and staffs have been gathered as they watched and listened from the Finals' contestants. Since Rainboom's 'sudden' absence, Trixie and her Illusions took their place and sang it.

Trixie: Ya better believe
I got tricks up my sleeve
And I captivate
'Cause I'm powerful and grea-ea-eat

The Illusions: Oh, whoa, oh-oh-oh-oh

As Trixie and her Illusions continued singing, some group was making some important and big preparation. Military Soldiers were in positioned of arming and aiming their various guns and snipers at the stage. They were waiting for the Dazzlings to come out from their hiding. They hidden from bushes, buildings and from distance of location including the hill where most of Military Soldiers gathered and readied for the battle.

Shorty Thinking, Saber Dragoon and Blazefist; armed with their snipers and guns, were standing on top of school's building. Tailtech and Icy were checking through their monitor in seeing how the situation goes. Terrorcreep flew to the sky as he oversee the situation from air and seen any sign of attacks. Aquastroke and Laxtinct; acted as the vanguards, armed with their mutative powers: Water Claws and Earth Harden Armor. Shadow Dragon stood on top of the hill as he witnessed the battlefield. Joining Dragon Strike Force were Master James dressed in his black suit, One-Eyed Anger and Bladestrike dressed in their military armored soldier's suits.

Autobots, Yeagar Family and Simmons were standing behind of Shadow Dragon. They also accompanying Flare Tiger in guarding and keeping any eye on Lance, Crusaders and Spike. The later cried and begged in fear, worry and scared to be free and get out.

"PLEASE! Let us out! We have to help them!!" Spike exclaimed in begging.

Everyone remained silent and quiet. Crusaders looked pain and shock of seeing it. They sobbed while hugging together. Nyx sobbed in despair and pain before cried, "Please! My mother is somewhere there! You can't leave her! Shadow Dragon! Please!"

"Please, Shadow Dragon! Let us out! Our family! Our Friends! They need us!" Lance begged in worry.

Shadow Dragon remained quiet and silent. Master James turned and glared at the children, "You all should have left when he gives you the chance. We have no time to worry about the 'aliens'. We must destroy the Dazzlings."

"Shadow Dragon, no," Cade denied in concern. Shadow Dragon turned to the latter as he continued, "You can't! What if Twilight and her friends were held hostage?! Are you willing to take that chance?!"

Shadow Dragon looked away as Master James took place to speak, "If he had to, then so be it."

"Why are you all so against the Aliens?! I understand about Decepticons. And I'm glad that you support the Autobots. But why?!"

Shadow Dragon groaned in anger, "They destroyed everything! They destroyed everyone we know! You expect me to forget and forgive them?!" Everyone but Dragon Strike Force looked shock and pain of what they had seen and heard from him. He huffed, "Never. I wasn't the only one who lost the one I loved. Secretary Azure Phoenix lost most of his family during the war with Martians. So, tell me... can I trust them?"

Anger nodded his head, "I'm afraid he's telling you the truth. No matter who or what aliens they are, they can never be trusted when we let our guard down."

"Indeed. It is our duty to protect this world from danger," Bladestrike agreed.

Everyone remained silent and quiet as they had no answers for him but to feel sorry and pity for both Shadow Dragon and Azure Phoenix for losing the ones they loved so much...

"Nothing. There's nothing can be done," Shadow Dragon said firmly and darkly. He continued, "Everything ends tonight. And I promise you that I won't be so merciful..."

"No..." Yeagar Family, Simmons, Crusader, Lance, Spike and Flare Tiger said in shock and feared.

Shadow Dragon turned and looked at the stage. He placed on his com-link, "Everyone, prepare for battle! Tonight, we end the Dazzlings!"

"YES SIR!" Military Soldiers saluted and reported.

As the military soldiers armed and prepared their weapons and guns for battle, some remained and looked reluctant and concern of the decisions while most of Autobots and Human Allies looked worry and feared as this was not the right path to end the Dazzlings...

Flare Tiger turned and looked at Yeagar Family and Autobots. She nodded her head and they nodded as well. They had to do something at once before anything could go wrong...


At KSI Headquarter, the military officers and communicators were gathered at the communication command center. They were chatting and talking with each other in discussion and reporting of any news. They were giving intel to both field team and within team. Azure Phoenix was among his army, along with Schemetrick, Joshua Joyce and Darcy.

Since Azure Phoenix had announced his latest order, Joshua grew in concern and fear as he questioned, "Mr. Secretary, what you're doing is completely suicide! You're putting the citizens in danger! We can't do that!"

"No, Mr. Joyce," Azure said calmly and firmly, "I'm doing what needs to be done. Twilight had taken her time too long. And the latest report from Shadow Dragon had me worry big time. The Dazzlings are getting stronger. And of course, we need to be aware of Decepticons. We cannot let that happen."

"I understand. But these are teachers and students. What if they got killed in crossfire?! How will you handle it?! What if you can't get them?"

"I will blow that area up..." Azure Phoenix said darkly. Joshua and Darcy gasped in fear and shock. He continued, "I will take it full responsibility. After all, I promised to humanity that I will protect it from any alien that dare to threaten us!"

"But Twilight and her friends-!"

"Enough! We have a mission to accomplish," Azure Phoenix said seriously. He turned to Schemetrick, "I need you to help me. You're the only one I can rely and trust."

Schemetrick nodded, "Yes, sir. But I cannot guarantee of how the situation goes but you will either accept it or doom it. The choice is yours..."

"That depends..." Azure said firmly. He turned to the front, "Prepare for battles."

As the military officers went and checked through the monitors and files, Azure and Schemetrick remained firm and steady as they watched and seen how the event went while leaving Joshua and Darcy to look worry.

"What are we going to do? We can't let them do that," Darcy said in fear.

Joshua sighed, "All we can do... is put our faith to those girls to stop the battle before things get ugly..."


As Trixie and her Illusions continued singing, the Rainbooms and two Minicons were still trapped and stuck on the bottom of the stage. They had no hope to get and escape it in finishing their musical showdown with the Dazzlings. Rainbow Dash continued charging and ramming on the door in escaping the area but she felt pain and exhaustion from it...

Seeing everything was completely hopeless, Twilight sighed in defeat, "Maybe it doesn't even matter that we're trapped down here. I don't think the counter-spell would have worked anyway."

Applejack approached to Twilight as she comforted her pony best friend, "Of course it would have worked, Twilight." She turned and glared at Rainbow Dash, "Assumin' a certain band member didn't try to lied to us and hog the spotlight the whole time we were tryin' to play it!"

"Me?!" Rainbow asked in disbelief, "I'm just trying to make sure my band rocks as hard as it needs to!"

"OUR BAND!" Rainbooms but Twilight and Sunset exclaimed in anger.

Rainbow Dash groaned in annoyance. Twilight slowly backed off as the argument began. Rainbooms looked and glared at each other with their narrowing eyes of doubtful, angered and raged at each other. They felt like they weren't working together as team and friends. They realized that everything the voice had told them about their own friends were true...

Twilight squatted down as she muttered in fear and worry, "But why wasn't it working? I should know what to do. How could I not know what to do? How could I have failed like this? Shadow Dragon... Please... help me... I need you..."

Sunset Shimmer looked worry and pained in seeing Twilight pained and scared as the latter covered herself up from showing her face.

As the Rainbooms continued to glare at each other, they heard a faint voice as he spoke darkly and sinisterly, "What did I tell ya? Ya can't trust them. All they did is bringing you down to the ground. And my advice is... hate them! Let your frustration out on them as much as you can!"

Rainbooms groaned and growled in rage, anger and hatred as they started to argue.

Applejack started as she glared at Rainbow Dash, "It might've been your idea to start a band, but it's not just your band, Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash exclaimed angrily, "I'm the one who writes all the songs!"

Fluttershy argued angrily, "I write songs! You just never let us play any of them!"

"I had the most perfect outfits for us to wear," Rarity shouted in upset.

Applejack groaned in anger, "Again with the costumes! No one cares what we're wearin'!"

"I care, Applejack," Rarity shouted, "So sorry if I enjoy trying to make a creative contribution to the band!"

Pinkie Pie came in between left: Applejack and Rainbow Dash, and right: Fluttershy and Applejack as she shouted in anger, "Hey! Anybody here remember fun?! I'll give you a hint: It's the exact opposite of being in the Rainbooms!"

The voice chuckled evilly and darkly before spoke firmly, "Now... Let it out! Let your true emotions out! Show them of how much you truly regret in joining together!"

Rainbow Dash exclaimed in rage, "I wish I never asked any of you to be in my band!"

"I wish I'd never agreed to be in it!!!!" Rarity shouted in anger.

Pinkie, Fluttershy and Applejack agreed, "Me neither!"

As the Rainbooms continued arguing, their magical aura appeared in pure dark greenish misty aura. Sunset gasped in fear of what she was seeing. Seeing how much anger and rage within them, Wheelie and Brains quickly jumped and got into Sunset's bag. They shaken in fear and worry.

"Brains, I regret for shouting at you!" Wheelie screamed in pain, "I'm very sorry for everything!"

Brains cried in pain, "Me too! I'm sorry for blaming you! This is what happens to us if we keep arguing! The more argument we had, the worse it gets!"

As the Rainbooms continued arguing and shouting at each other, their greenish negative aura flown up through the air vent. Sunset grew in both concern and suspicious of what she was witnessing and seeing...


Trixie and her Illusions made final moments of her performance with the colorful spotlights blinked, shined and lighted on them for few times.

Trixie: Ya better believe
I got tricks up my sleeve
See me dominate
'Cause I'm powerful and grea-ea-eat!

The fireworks shot to the sky as the crowds went wild and happily. The Dazzlings had watched everything. Adagio smirked happily while Aria and Sonata looked concern and worry of what happen next and especially to their boyfriends they loved with.

As Trixie and Illusions passed the Dazzlings by, she remarked, "Try to top that!"

Adagio gasped before made a sarcastic remark, "Oh, gosh! I don't know if we can!"

Adagio giggled evilly while both of her Dazzlings giggled uneasily. The former stopped them from laughing. They turned and looked at the floor. It was filled with greenish mist. Adagio smirked proudly while leaving both Aria and Sonata took a deep breathe of it.

Dressed in DJ casual dress, Tech smiled as he set his DJ Jockey and Laptop up in front of the crowds. He declared, "It's time, girls. Time to show them what you're made of. And don't worry, our 'friends' try anything funny. They're yours to take."

Adagio smiled happily. Sonata and Aria thought of what they can do. They both smirked proudly and happily as they can get their boyfriends back to them.

As Tech began playing the song, the Dazzlings positioned themselves and walked straight to the front. Everyone watched and witnessed of the performance. The Dazzlings started vocalized and sang harmonically and calmly while dancing. During their performance, they had the greenish mists absorbed into their rubies. It had begun...


Seeing the Dazzlings coming out from the stage and started their music, Shadow Dragon had his eyes narrowed in anger and determination. He placed the small earplug to his ears. His team did the same thing as well. He turned and gave them a sign to do it. The Military Soldiers were in position and ready to attack and kill their enemies.

"Tonight, we end the Dazzlings," Shadow Dragon exclaimed, "If we missed, we blow the joint. Tomorrow, we end this so-called 'Equestria'. Never again, will we ever be harmed..."

As they were preparing and adjusting their weapons and guns for the battle, Flare Tiger smirked as she took the chance. She turned and gave Yeagar Family, Simmons and Autobots a nod. They nodded back. Lance, Crusaders and Spike looked down as they felt that everything was lost.

Cade and Simmons moved to the front as the men gave the military soldiers some orders in securing the area. Drift, Hound and Crosshairs moved to the front in blocking the cage's view. Flare Tiger opened the cage while shushing Lance, Crusaders and Spike in keeping quiet. They smiled in relief of seeing some people believing and helping them.

Lance, Crusaders and Spike guided and led Flare Tiger, Tessa, Shane and Bumblebee to the backstage's storeroom. They sneaked behind of Shadow Dragon and his team's back while Cade, Simmons and Autobots kept them occupied from noticing.

As they circling around the large stage to the backstage, they were stopped by DJ Pon-3. They were about to argue but she shushed them quietly and calmly as she pointed at the storeroom's back. They followed her to the backstage's storeroom. They spotted ten black masked and armored Military Soldiers and five Decepticon Troopers.

Crusaders and Spike looked worry. Flare Tiger smirked as she turned and gave a nod to Lance, Shane, Tessa and Bumblebee who nodded back to her. They knew what they had to do...


As the Rainbooms continued arguing and fighting among themselves, Sunset witnessed and saw all of their greenish aura being absorbed while listening to the Dazzlings' harmonic dark singing. Her eyes widened in shock and feared as she put everything in pieces.

Sunset gasped in fear as she exclaimed to Rainbooms, "Stop! You have to stop!" Rainbooms stopped and turned to her as she explained, "This is what they've been after all along! They're feeding off of the magic inside you!"

Applejack gasped, "How can they be using our magic? It's the magic of friendship."

Everyone including Twilight, Wheelie and Brains looked at Sunset Shimmer as she continued, "Ever since you started this band, you've been letting little things get to you. I never said anything 'cause I didn't feel like it was my place. Not when I'm so new to this whole "friendship" thing. I still have a lot to learn. But I do know that if you don't work out even the smallest problems right at the start, the magic of friendship can be turned into something else."

Hearing of what Sunset had said, the Rainbooms felt fools and selfish to their own gang. Wheelie and Brains looked at each other before they cried and sobbed in tears while hugging each other. Twilight thought of what the former had said before realized the truth.

"I can't believe all this tension was happening right under my nose and I didn't realize it," Twilight said in guilt and pain, "I'm supposed to be the one with all the answers. And all I've done since I got here is let you down."

Feeling Twilight's guilt, Sunset comforted, "I don't think anyone is supposed to have all the answers. But you can count on your friends to help you find them."

Seeing Rainbooms smiled calmly and happily at Twilight, the latter smiled back at them and Sunset. She remarked, "I think you already have. C'mon! We need to get out of here!"

Twilight and her friends charged and rammed on the door very hard as they tried to breach. They then slipped back to the ground. The door suddenly opened by some familiar children...

"Spike! Nyx! Lance!" Twilight exclaimed in joy and happy. She moved towards them as she gave them a passionate yet motherly hug them. Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow hugged Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. They departed as she asked, "Where were you? Are you all alright?"

"Yeah, we're sorry for taking it too long. We got locked up by Shadow Dragon while you girls got locked up by Cons and creeps," Lance explained.

The girls gasped in shock and worry. Spike continued, "But we have someone to thank for." He turned and pointed at Flare Tiger, DJ Pon-3, Tessa, Shane and Bumblebee, along with the dead and defeated mysterious black soldiers and Decepticon Troopers. He continued, "Be lucky that they've got the earplugs to hold on to their ears from the Sirens' spell."

Nyx looked worry as she spoke, "As much as we wanted to have a good moment, Azure Phoenix and Shadow Dragon planned to blow this place up in destroying the Dazzlings if they can't get the shot on them!"

"WHAT?!" The girls screamed in fear and worry.

"It's true!" Apple Bloom shouted in fear.

"Shadow Dragon lost his mind!" Sweetie Belle informed in worry.

Scootaloo nodded, "Yeah, things could have turn ugly if we don't stop them!"

Rainbooms looked worry and feared as they never thought that the military would take it extreme. Instead of letting fears and doubts bested them, they all shown their determination, firm and serious looks.

"Come on, y'all! Time to prove we've still got the magic of friendship inside us," Applejack remarked.

Twilight nodded, "And there's only one way to do it!"

Pinkie gasped, "We're getting the band back together?"

"We're getting our band back together," Rainbow corrected.

Pinkie smiled and cheered happily, along with Crusaders and Autobot Minicons.

"Ooh, which version of the counter-spell are we going to play?" Rarity asked.

Twilight smiled and shook her head gently, "I don't think it matters what song we play," She said while making Sunset nodded her head in agreement, "as long as we play it together as friends.

"I know just the song. Fluttershy's written a really great one." Rainbow patted on Fluttershy's shoulder while remarked, causing the latter squeed happily.

Applejack said, "We're about to save the world here. Personally, I think we should do it in style. Rarity?"

Rarity gasped, "I thought you'd never ask!"

Rarity brought the dresses that she had designed for the band to wear. The Rainbooms smiled in pleased and approved as they got their dress dressed up and gathered their instruments. Flare Tiger, DJ Pon-3, Tessa, Shane and Bumblebee smiled in pleased and approval.

"Let's save the world!" Twilight exclaimed.


As Tech continued playing his DJ Jokey, the Dazzlings continued singing, vocalizing and dancing harmonically yet darkly and sinisterly as the students and audience can't take their eyes off from watching the show. As Adagio continued singing, both Sonata and Aria continued vocalizing.

Adagio: Welcome to the Show
We're here to let you know
Our time is now

The Dazzlings: Your time is running out

As the Dazzlings continued dancing and singing, Dragon Strike Force were in positioned and armed with their snipers and various guns. They were readied to attack and battle with their enemies. Cade and Simmons tried and determined to beg and convince Shadow Dragon in dropping the idea of attacking the Dazzlings when the students and staffs were there.

Shadow Dragon held his sniper and readied to fire, "All units! Get ready to fire! Tonight ends!"

"SIR!" His team exclaimed in determination.

"SHADOW DRAGON! STOP!" Twilight screamed. The Military stopped from firing as they and their allies turned to their backs. They found Twilight and her friends were rushing to them. Dragon Strike Force and Military Army were in surprise and shock, including Shadow Dragon. Cade, Simmons and Autobots smiled in pleased and relief. Upon reaching to their destination, Twilight panted in exhaustion as she pleaded, "Please! You have to stop! You can't do it!"

Shadow Dragon hissed in anger before spoke, "You don't belong here. Go home, Twilight. It's over."

"No... You can't. If you do it, you will do more damage than helping. Please, let us do it. We can save them."

"Why should I? All you did is make it worse. The result is out of control. And I'm going to finish it. Innocent or not, I will save the Humanity till my death..."

Azure Phoenix shouted to Shadow Dragon, "Do it, Shadow Dragon! End this! Deal with them later!"

Master James nodded, "Indeed! I will deal with the intruders! Concentrate on your mission!"

Taking Azure Phoenix's and Master James's order, Shadow Dragon nodded as aimed his sniper at his targets, his team and Military Army were readied as well. Unable to let Shadow Dragon to do it, Twilight quickly pushed Master James aside and move to the front and blocked his view.

"Get out of my way, Twilight," Shadow Dragon shouted in anger.

Twilight shook her head while showing her sad yet painful looks, "Don't do this, please. If you do it, then you will lose your humanity."

"I've lost that when I lost Iris and I became a monster. Do you truly I can regain that again?!"

"You can't... because you still had one..."

"What? How can you say that? What makes you think I have Humanity within me?!"

"Because Shadow Dragon - you have a heart of Human. You may think you're a monster, but you deeply cared and loved your family, your friends, your people, your Iris and Twilight, and even a stranger like me. You give them a chance. You taught them about morality. You gave them courage and hope. You gave them Light. This is something that no monster could give..."

"Twilight..."

"Why I come back? It's because... I've made a promise to my friends to be there and help them. And I've made promise to my Shadow Dragon that I will come back to him when I'm done with the mission. And I won't go back without fulfilling it!"

Shadow Dragon was in surprise and shock, "Pony Twilight Sparkle..."

Twilight sighed as she held her hands out, "You do what is right, Shadow Dragon. I hope you won't dare to break Iris's promise and your Twilight's. I hope it's the right one..."

Twilight remained standing as Shadow Dragon held his sniper up and aimed at her. His team and Military Army but Master James shouted and protested him in against of shooting at her. Twilight's children, Rainbooms, Crusaders, Yeagar Family and Autobots shouted and begged him to stop from attacking her.

As Shadow Dragon absorbed every information from everyone, he held his sniper tightly before held his head tightly. He groaned in anger and frustration. He then screamed in anger. Everyone remained still yet silent. He thought for the moment, with his eyes closed. He opened them in firm yet strong.

Shadow Dragon lowered his gun down while contacted to his team and units, "All units, stand down. Let the Rainbooms handle the situation. Your new mission: help and protect them at all cost!"

Everyone gasped in shock yet pleased and relief. They cheered wildly and happily. Twilight smiled happily as she came and gave Shadow Dragon a hug.

"Thank you," Twilight thanked.

Shadow Dragon hugged back, "Don't make me regret the decision I had made. I'm putting my faith in you..."

"You won't..." Twilight said.

Twilight and her Rainbooms headed to the top hill as they watched and seen of how they handled the situation. The Military Soldiers went in defense position in defending Twilight and her friends. They left Shadow Dragon behind to think, along with One-Eyed Anger, Bladestrike and Master James in questioning his order and decision.

As Twilight and her friends prepared their instruments in position with the help of Crusaders, Lance, Spike and Yeagar Family; they took a glance on the stage as they knew something was wrong.

Rainbow asked, "How are we supposed to play over them from up here?"

HONK! Everyone turned and found DJ Pon-3 driving her modernized buggy car-like. With the push of a button on her remote control, her car transformed into a large DJ Jokey Station with speakers and spotlights. Everyone cheered wildly and ahppily as they realized that they had the advantage in winning the competition.


Witnessing of what he saw, Azure Phoenix; didn't believe of what he saw, put his com-link to Shadow Dragon as he demanded, "Shadow Dragon, what have you done?!"

"What was right," Shadow Dragon answered firmly and calmly. Azure Phoenix looked surprise and shock. He continued, "I'm sorry, sir. I can't take that chance. But she was right. I'm still a Human. I'm going to put my faith on her and her friends..."

Azure Phoenix was complete in shock and concern. He turned and looked at his trusted advisor, Schemetrick who nodded his head back. He gave some thoughts of what Shadow Dragon had said and what he had seen. He knew what he had to do...

"Very well," Azure said calmly, "I'm putting my trust on you. You better hope you're right."

"Me too..." Shadow Dragon said calmly before shutting his com-link.

Schemetrick smiled, "I'm glad you did the right decision, sir."

"Thank you. Your foresight never ceased to amaze me," Azure Phoenix commented. He then looked up as he gave the command, "All units, prepare the battle! Prepare the reinforcement for Shadow Dragon and his units if anything goes wrong."

As the Military Intelligence taken orders and moved out, Azure Phoenix watched and seen how the events goes. Joshua, Darcy and Schemetrick smiled in relief. Both Joshua and Darcy hugged happily and tightly. They had the chance now...


On the stage, the Dazzlings continued vocalizing and singing as they prepared to unleash their true dark powers within them. Tech managed and settled the DJ Jokey ad monitor as he was making sure the loudspeakers were fully operational and function for them to use their powers.

The Dazlling launched the crimson sonic wave in the sky. They lowered them to the ground as the latter hit and hypnotized most of the students and staffs. As the students were hypnotized, the Dazzlings launched and unleashed their powers of rubies.

The Dazzlings: Feel the wave of sound
As it crashes down
You can't turn away
We'll make you wanna stay

As the Dazzlings rose to the sky, they opened their eyes in white as they were covered up by the crimson cocoons-like. They received their pony's ears and long tails attached to their hairs. They were readied. The cocoons of theirs slowly cracked as they unleashed and form into their Anthro Forms with their translucent bats' wings-like. It was done...

The Dazzlings: We will be adored
Tell us that you want us
We won't be ignored
It's time for our reward
Now you need us
Come and heed us
Nothing can stop us now

As the Dazzlings were about to move, the dream beaten and singing voice were heard. The Dazzlings got distracted. Adagio turned and glared at the nervous and confused Sonata and Tech, who shrugged back innocently. Spotting some group, Aria pointed at her location. Adagio turned to the front as she had her eyes narrowed in seeing who.

The Rainbooms played and sang their songs together. Sunset, Crusaders, Lance, Spike Dragon Strike Force, Autobots, Yeagar Family and Military were standing by and readied for anything while defending their allies from danger.

The Rainbooms: Oh-oh, oh-whoa-oh
I've got the music in me
Oh-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Rainbow gave her guitar a strong sense of determination in playing before joined with her band in playing gently, harmonically and calmly of their instruments. The students slowly snapped form the Dazzlings' hypnotism.

Twilight: Don't need to hear a crowd
Cheering out my name
I didn't come here seeking
Infamy or fame

As the Rainbooms continued playing and singing their songs, the students broke free from the Dazzlings' controls and powers.

The Rainbooms: The one and only thing
That I am here to bring
Is music, is the music
Is the music in my soul

With the strong beat of the songs, the Rainbooms began their transformation into their Anthro Forms: Applejack and Pinkie Pie as humanoid Earth Pony, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash as humanoid Pegasi, Rarity as the humanoid Unicorn and Twilight as the humanoid Alicorn.

The Rainbooms: Gonna break out (Out!)
Set myself free, yeah
Let it all go (Go!)
Just let it be, yeah
Find the music in your heart
Let the music make you start
To set yourself apart

The Rainbooms' transformation was complete. Everyone awed in surprise and shock, including the Autobots and Azure Phoenix and his Military Intelligence from KSI Headquarter. They were ready for the battle.

Adagio smirked, "So the Rainbooms want to turn this into a real Battle of the Bands? Then let's battle!"

The Dazzlings sang darkly and harmonically, with the help of Tech's help and assistant in making their songs strong and powerful. The students fell into their spell again...

The Dazzlings: What we have in store
All we want and more
We will break on through
Now it's time to finish you!

The crimson eyes appeared in Adagio's eyes. Her dark crimson energies passed to both Aria and Sonata before they opened their eyes. As the dark crimson sonic wave launched, the Dazzlings launched and summoned the transparent forms of Sirens.

The Rainbooms and their allies were in deep shock and feared as they witnessed their enemies unleashing their true forms. Wheelie and Brains screamed in fear and frantic as they quickly hid behind DJ Pon-3's DJ Jokey Station.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Crosshairs said in shock.

Drift gulped, "This must be their true forms."

"What the hell are we waiting for?!" Hound asked angrily.

"Big Bang BOOM TIME!" Bumblebee cried wildly.

The Dazzlings headed straight for their preys. Their Siren Form surrounded and went around of their enemies. Twilight and her friends were in deep concern and worried as they wondered of what they can do.

The Dazzlings' Siren Forms charged in. Human Military Soldiers and Autobots armed their blasters and guns as they fired at their preys. While the former were distracted, DJ Pon-3 increased the music up as Pinkie quickly beat and hit the drum hard. The speakers launched the powerful sonic waves in driving.

Applejack and Rarity summoned and launched their diamond-shaped bullets and apple-bullets at Aria's Siren Form. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash summoned swarms of butterfly and her powerful rainbow colored-lasers at Sonata's. Twilight vocalized loudly and harmonically in launching sparkling star-shapes. Angered and upset by Rainbooms' attempts, Adagio's sang loudly and wildly at Twilight as the latter was being pushed back before showing her determination looks.

The Dazzlings' Sirens united as they sang wildly and darkly at the Rainbooms and their allies as the latter struggled from moving forward and holding still while unable to continued playing their songs to stop their enemies. For the moment had passed, the Rainbooms and their allies yelped painfully as they dropped and fell to the ground.

Twilight let her mike off as it swirling and whirling around for few times. It then dropped and landed on Sunset's right hand. As the Dazzlings were ready to finish their enemies, the Rainbooms and their allies got up and spotted the mike was held by Sunset. They were in desperate of needing her assistance and help.

"Sunset Shimmer, we need you," Twilight begged.

Shocked and surprised by Twilight's beg, Sunset was in great concern and doubts of her assistance to her friends. She spoke grimly, "I- I can't. I'm sorry... I don't think I can. I can't do it. I'm sorry..."

"No, Sunset! You still can help! I believed in you!" Twilight begged.

"Come on, Sunny! It's now or never! Go for it, girl! Time to show them what you're made of!" Wheelie begged.

Everyone begged and pleaded Sunset in helping them. Despite being encouraged and supported by her friends, Sunset looked away as she feared that she won't able to help her friends much.

"SUNSET SHIMMER! Go for it!" Flash's voice shouted. Sunset looked up and spotted Flash coming into the scene. She was in surprise and shock. He smiled, "It's time to show them that you're the good girl! It's time to show the world that you really had friends with you! Go for it, Sunset!"

"Flash..." Sunset was touched by Flash's words. After thinking, she shown her determination looks, "Let's do it."

Sunset moved to the front as she removed and thrown her leather jacket away. DJ Pon-3 activated the drum-solo song. As it beat the song, Sunset sang while helping Twilight up while her allies were in surprise and shock by her singing. The Dazzlings were angered and upset by Sunset's attempt.

Sunset: You're never gonna bring me down
You're never gonna break this part of me
My friends are here to bring me 'round
Not singing just for popularity

Sunset and Twilight: We're here to let you know
That we won't let it go

The Rainbooms: Our music is a bomb and it's about to blow

Sunset and Twilight: And you can try to fight
But we have got the light of friendship on our side!

As the Dazzlings' Sirens charged at Twilight and her friends, both Twilight and Sunset continued in singing before unleashing the powerful rainbow light at them back. It then launched and fired it rainbow sonic wave in snapping all students and staffs. It then hit and strike the Dazzlings hard. They slowly lost their crimson eyes. They were in shock by the Rainbooms' power.

The Rainbooms: Got the music in our hearts
We're here to blow this thing apart
And together, we will never
Be afraid of the dark

As the Rainbooms continued singing and playing their music, Sunset slowly lifted up to the air as she glowed in golden sun light. She slowly had her body transformed into her Anthro Form. Instead of Demon Form, she received her Pony Ears', Unicorn's horn and tail attached to her hair.

The Rainbooms: Here to sing our song out loud
Get you dancing with the crowd
As the music of our friendship
Survives
Survives!

As the Rainbooms continued playing and singing their songs, their friends, allies and comrades joined in the singing as they sang together harmonically, wildly and loudly. Seven Anthro Heroines lifted up to the sky as they glowed brightly before it launched its rainbow light to the black sky. The black sky slowly dispersed as it revealed the orb of rainbow colors while spreading the cyanish wings out.

All sans Dazzlings: Got the music in our hearts
We're here to blow this thing apart
And together, we will never
Be afraid of the dark

Other than Twilight and her friends in singing, the students and staffs joined in singing and dancing as well.

Angered by everyone's freed from their spells, the Dazzlings were about to sing but interrupted as they encountered and found a giant sparkling cyanish Alicorn with rainbow colored mane and tail. It then launched powerful force and beam of rainbow force in destroying both Dazzlings' Sirens Forms and their rubies to pieces.

All sans Dazzlings: Here to sing our song out loud
Get you dancing with the crowd
As the music of our friendship
Survives
Survives!!
SURVIVES!!!

As the Dazzlings recovered from the attacks, they spotted and found their rubies were destroyed. They gathered it up as they tried to put the spell on their victims by singing.

The Dazzlings struggled: We will be adored
Tell us that you want us
We won't be ignored
It's time for our reward...

As the Dazzlings tried to sing properly, the students and staffs booed and jeered at them before throwing the fruits at the former. They then tried to escape but blocked by the Military Soldiers. Twilight and her friends gathered at the stage while looking and glaring with amusement, joy, relief and anger at the Dazzlings. They got themselves

Sunset picked the ruby's piece up and smirked, "Guess that explains why these were so special to them."

"Yes. My Shadow Dragon was right," Twilight nodded her head, "Without those pendants and the magic you brought here from Equestria, they're just three harmless teenage girls."

Flash charged in and hugged Sunset happily, "Rainbooms rule! That was amazing and especially you, Sunset!"

Everyone but the Dazzlings awed happily, joy and relief in seeing both Flash and Sunset get together happily.

Shadow Dragon looked at Twilight as he bowed before her, "Thank you for helping, Pony Twilight."

Shadow Dragon stood up. Twilight smiled before shedding her tears. She quickly hugged him passionately and happily. He then hugged her back. She thanked, "Thank you... for believing in me, Human Shadow Dragon."

Shadow Dragon nodded his head, "Yes... It is over. Our fight is over."

Adagio chuckled evilly as she found it amusement. Everyone including Aria and Sonata turned and glared at her and her friends. She explained, "It's over? Oh, my dear friends... you should have let us 'save' humanity when you had the chance..."

"What the heck is that supposed to be mean?!" Rainbow demanded angrily.

"Yeah," Applejack exclaimed in anger, "What are you trying to plan?"

"Oh, she wasn't," Tech's voice said sinisterly, "Decepticons and Dark Terrorists are. Surprise!"

Before everyone could do anything, Bumblebee got his back shot and blast on his back, followed by Crosshair's chest, Drift's hand and then Hound's back. The Autobots fell to the ground hard. while Shadow Dragon, his team and Military Army readied to attack but got blasted by the powerful sonic wave. They fell off from the stage to the ground while Twilight and her friends fell on the stage's ground

Students and staffs screamed in fear as they immediately and quickly escape from the stage.

As everyone tried to recover from the attacks, they encountered the arrival of Crimson Skull, Kishin Akuma, Soundwave, Stinger, Starscream and the army of Decepticons and Dark Terrorists as they secured and covered the area up.

The security guard climbed on the stairs. His body slowly transformed into the scared yet disfigured 21-years-old woth sharped yet spiky black hair dressed in black and silver demonic Military Armored, approached to the defeated Twilight and her friends.

Twilight gasped, "Drake Blackstar..."

"It's Swipestrike," Swipestrike said darkly before continued, "And I feel sorry for you to be burden of your 'so-called' friends. They were so easily to play with. And I like it very much."

"Wha- What do you mean?" Twilight asked in shock.

Swipestrike chuckled evilly, "How do you think you friends started to fight and let their negative emotions get to them? I helped them. I was their conscience and they all fell for it. You think you can actually save the Humanity? Fool... You and your friends are the key of our victory. And your use will be useful to our assets." He turned to Crimson Skull, "They're yours, boss."

Crimson Skull nodded his head to Soundwave and his minions. Decepticons slowly transformed into their vehicle modes.

Dark Terrorists grabbed and tied weakened and pained Twilight and her six Human Friends up. Soundwave approached to them as he launched his tentacles out and grabbed the latter up and lifted inside him before transformed into his Military Helicopter Mode. Crimson Skull and the Dazzlings entered him while Swipestrike and the rest of Dark Terrorists got into Stinger's car mode and the Decepticons' vehicle modes.

As Shadow Dragon and his comrades and allies slowly got up and recovered from the attacks, they spotted Twilight and her friends got taken away by their enemies. As most of vehicles left and headed off to the location, Soundwave's helicopter lifted up to the sky slowly.

"TWILIGHT!" Shadow Dragon screamed in fear. He, Lance, Nyx and Spike got up from the ground as they all charged and went after the helicopter, but it was already up and higher in midair. He cried, "TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT! LET HER AND HER FRIENDS GO! TWILIGHT!"

"MOM! MOM! NOooooooooooo!" Lance, Spike and Nyx cried in concern and feared.

As their enemies left the area, Shadow Dragon and three children did was watched their enemies taking Twilight and her six Human Friends away from them. He was watching the event again.

He saw one of his flashbacks... Iris being kidnapped and captured by Swipestrike and his Dark Terrorists while leaving him and his team pained and defeated. And all he did was watched and seen her taken away while she was in desperate, feared, concern and pained before taken away.

Nyx cried and sobbed in tears and pain. Lance came hugged her gently as she hugged him back tightly. Spike gave her a nuzzle on her left leg.

"Nooooooooooooo!" Shadow Dragon screamed in pain and shock before punching his fist to the ground while panted in concern, "My Iris... Pony Twilight... My beloved Twilight... I'm sorry... I failed you! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Everyone looked sorry, pained, desperate and worried as they looked at Human Shadow Dragon and three children in pain and despair. They all sighed in concern and defeat. They may had won the 'Battle of the Band' but they lost their allies to their enemies...

To Be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

1) This was originally part of JusSonic's Rainbow Rocks Remake Version. Before Twilight and her friends were freed, they were supposed to be caught and transferred to Ellis Island before they got intercepted by Bumblebee, Flare Tiger and Yeagar Family. Both Autobots and Decepticons got into the fight before Drift, Crosshairs and Hound came and rescue them. But I checked on them as I felt it doesn't make any much sense because of timeline and the Dazzlings would have won in the end.

2) The trial Optimus Prime had faced in inspired by both Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II's scene of where Starkiller searched for his identity and Juno Eclipse; and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)'s Ancient One where Leonardo faced his trial and his illusions of his punishment.