• Published 12th Sep 2015
  • 393 Views, 15 Comments

Heroes Of Equestria - Ninyn



Taking place a little while after Realms Unite a new evil arises and new heroes rise to quell the fighting. In this story I'm going to be introducing Oc's with no stories who deserve spotlight.

  • ...
4
 15
 393

Chapter 11 We Fight As One!

Scarlet sat in the garden with Noel her eyes blank slates. Fear had taken over her entire being and Noel couldn’t do a thing about it… At least not yet… Rarity and Applejack walked in through the front door with a black Pegasus with a dark green mane and golden eyes following their footsteps, “Who did the princess want me to attend to first?” he asked.

Glade’s wails of pain echoed throughout the entire castle and the Pegasus quickly took off towards the throne room. Glade was sending out massive waves of magic from his body that had thrown Twilight and Silver both back into the walls. The Pegasus threw on an amulet with an orange aura and began to approach Glade with caution as the magic began to try and force him back.

Reaching into his pack the Pegasus pulled out a vial that sparkled with energy and a plasma aura radiated around it. Uncorking the vial the Pegasus plucked a hair from Glade’s mane and dropped it into the vial causing it to spark and change from a purple color to a dark blue. The Pegasus forced the vial into Glade’s mouth draining it completely.

Glade’s wails of pain began to die down and he quickly fell asleep with a peaceful look on his face. The Pegasus sighed with relief, “Thank goodness you found me when you did… I was beginning to think I’d never find a use for this elixir… Twilight please help Silver and remove the stubs that remain on Glade’s back. Then use your magic to electrify his body so the elixir can take full effect on his body. I’m afraid I can’t regenerate his wings so he’ll be stuck as a unicorn from here on out. Now excuse me I have a patient filled with fear to fix,” he said leaving another vial on the table next to Glade’s bed.

Twilight ran up to the Pegasus and put a hoof on him, “Thank you Thunder… We’re sorry to call you in like this,” she said. Thunder turned and smirked, “Don’t you worry Twilight. Everything’s going to be just fine.” He said walking off down the corridors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the garden Scarlet sipped on tea that Fluttershy had made for her and Noel. Noel sat at the edge of a pond humming a tune to himself watching the fish swim about. Thunder walked into the garden and saw Noel and sighed then turned his attention to Scarlet, “This is a case I haven’t seen in a while,” he said.

Fluttershy turned and her wings went up, “Thunderwing! Oh thank goodness you’ve come I can’t get any response from Scarlet at all… Not even Noel’s music budged her,” she said with teary eyes. Thunder held up a wing, “Don’t worry I have a feeling I know what’s going through her mind,” he said.

Thunder pulled out a wand and pointed it at Scarlet, “Sorig!” he said with a little trouble and a white light appeared and struck Scarlet in the forehead. Thunder immediately collapsed and everything went black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy shrieked in fear! Noel and the other appeared next to her. Even Glade had healed from the Elixir, “I-I don’t know what happened! Thunder pulled out that wand and said a funny word. The next thing I know he collapsed on the spot!” she exclaimed.

Twilight went to touch Thunder but Silver held her back, “Don’t touch him. It’s a mental link he created with the wand. Right now Thunder is inside Scarlet’s mind. I believe this is one of the trails Nightshade had warned us about when we had united. The remaining five of us must be the ones to enter Scarlet’s mind. Glade, Twin, Melody, Noel let’s find proper positions now!” he ordered.

Glade and the others surrounded Thunder, “On the count of three grab hold of Thunder and focus on Scarlet,” Silver said. Twilight counted down and the hero’s grabbed hold of Thunder sending them into a darkened world filled with whispering winds and dark dreadful thoughts all around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet looked around and felt the wind ripping at her coat and mind, “You will FALL!” a voice screamed. Scarlet squealed and recoiled in fear almost falling off a cliff! “Scarlet!” A voice cried from the darkness. Scarlet covered her ears, “Go away!” she screamed with tears streaking her face.

Thunder jumped through the shadows and landed next to Scarlet and grabbed her hooves, “Scarlet please… Everyone’s waiting for you back in the castle… Come back to us!” he said. A cold chill ran up Thunders spine. Turning around Nightwalker stood with his scythe at the ready, “Harmony shall be the first thing destroyed!” he yelled.

Thunder snapped his wings back as armor began to form over his body, “We’ll see about that!” he yelled. Nightwalker lunged forward and slashed hard sending up a wave of dark matter but Thunders armor rebound the attack sending out a shock wave all around.

Nightwalker recovered, “Chaos Aenimoras!” he yelled sending out a dark violet red energy wave at Thunder! Thunder threw up his wings but the blast was too powerful and it shattered his armor! Thunder was knocked back to the edge and tried to hold on for dear life! *This guys a lot stronger than I thought!* Thunder thought.

Nightwalker walked to the edge and kicked Scarlet far off to the side and focused his attention on Thunder, “Once you’ve been erased from existence I can take hold of your body and hold a new and more powerful form! The girl was just a temporary vessel. Send my regards to Nightshade,” he said.

“SAROMINAE NECAROSE!” A voice called out as a massive white energy wave knocked Nightwalker to the side! Night Glade and the other had arrived, “H-how did you all get in here?!” Thunder stammered. Silver helped Thunder up, “You’re not the only one who specializes with ancient magical artifacts,” he said with a smug grin.

Noel sighed, “As much as I hate teaming up with all of you I believe Nightshade was correct we-!” Glade cut him off, “We’re the Heroes of Equestria and there’s nothing that’s gonna stop us from working together! Let’s show this bastard exactly who the hell he’s dealing with!” he yelled.

Thunder smiled, “Just where did you learn such fowl vocabulary?” he asked trying not to laugh. Glade blushed, “Guess I picked that up from fusing with Nightshade hehe,” he said with a smirk. Everyone chuckled as a giant boulder was launched in their direction. Twinblade’s eyes flared with rage as he jumped up pulling forth twin flame tongue blades and cut the boulder to pieces!

The others turned and armor covered their bodies. Silver slapped a pack on Thunder, “Mental armor. It’ll be far more useful than the armor you wore when you entered. Glade go take care of Scarlet!” he yelled. Glade nodded and began to run towards Scarlet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet was crying hard and she felt like she should give up on everything… Her very being was fading away without her knowledge, “Hey there…” a soft voice flowed into Scarlet’s mind, “Whadya doing sitting around here for Scarlet? We need you… I need you…” the voice called… Scarlet felt the warmth coming from the voice and the sincerity it held.

Glade bent down and nuzzled Scarlet, “I love you Scarlet… Please come back to me please… I want to grow old with you… Start a family with you and show everypony exactly who they’re dealing with!” he said. Scarlet felt Glade’s warmth and his familiarity, “Glade…” she said.

Glade smiled, “That’s it… Come back to us Scarlet…” he said. Scarlet’s eyes brightened and there blood red hue returned to normal and she looked up to her love and smiled, “Took you long enough idiot,” she said kissing Glade on the lips. Glade blushed and kissed her back, “Two hearts intertwined with a destiny sure enough the sentients would watch. Together you will fight. Comrades in arms and family till the end. Show the darkness what’s out there and never look back!” Nightshade’s voice roared from Scarlets necklace and a bright light lit Scarlet’s mind.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightwalker shielded his eyes and looked around his eyes wide. There everybody stood on the beach they had first fought but now everyone was human! Glade held a set of silver blades that glowed with a violet aura, Silver String held gauntlets that chirped and sparked, Twinblade held his two fiery blades.

Melody and Noel both wore identical armor that seemed to radiate with melodic magic, Thunder and Scarlet stood with brightly colored clothing and bows at the ready, “Together we’re a team. Something that nopony could ever imagine! We’re The Heroes of Equestria! For together… WE FIGHT AS ONE!” Glade yelled charging with his newly found comrades towards a furious and very much afraid Nightwalker.

Author's Note:

The heroes are finally together!! Please Leave a review! ~Ninyn