• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 878 Views, 38 Comments

My Little Pony: Mutual Respect is Magic - Frieza665



Starlight Glimmer creates 4 raptors to help her take over equestria. But when things go south, the raptors decide to find a new way of living.

  • ...
7
 38
 878

The Reveal

The plan worked!!! Starlight had lured them into the chamber where which she kept the villager's cutie marks and the mane 6 were ambushed by the raptors. The six's cutie marks were all removed and were kept by Starlight herself. As for the ponies who criticized them for their beliefs, they were to be assimilated by spending a few days in the reeducation house. This "place" was an unfinished house in the village with no bathroom or place to sleep, and there were microphones on the ceilings repeating the ways of Starlight. It only look a day for the one called Fluttershy to join them. Echo really didn't like Fluttershy. She found her very hard to trust after the things she said towards what called her family. Blue and Delta had a positive reaction to this. Charlie on the other hand became friends with fluttershy immediately, Starlight even found the time to teach fluttershy to understand what the raptors say like she can. Charlie was like the raptor version of the pegasi, she was shy, and was nicer to the villagers then her sisters were.

As of right now it was morning and it was time to see if the other 5 were ready to be a part of their town. Charlie noticed that Fluttershy was a bit antsy. All of the towns people were gathered around the reeducation house, Delta and Echo escorted the ponies out. After a few minutes of going through them one by one fluttershy piped of,
"Umm Starlight? I think we might have one more friend joining us today."

Blue's neck craned upward in shock when the alicorn strolled out the door. Why in equestia would SHE want to join us, she thought to herself. Personally Blue thought that the one called Twilight would become her and her sister's weekly feast but no. After a few questions from Twilight, Blue was lost in her thoughts. However this dozing off would cost her dearly because Fluttershy snuck off and grabbed a pale of water and dumped it on Starlight. Luckily Starlight dodged it but some of the water splashed onto her backside. The water revealed some of her real cutie mark. Soon a fellow villager got a wash cloth and wiped the water away. Now her cutie mark was fully revealed and all the villagers became angry with her. They were yelling questions like, "Why didn't you assimilate yourself?", and "How could you!?". The ponies responsible for this were telling her how they thought true friendship was achieved, trying to make her join them, but she wouldn't budge. For a moment Starlight was so angry that she charged up a spell at the one called Party Favor, and yelled "QUIET!!" so loud that veins appeared in her neck. Soon the villagers began to surround her, possibly to attack her. The raptors new this was the time to act. They dashed in front of Starlight and got in an attack position, ready to rip the guts out of anypony who dared to lay a hoof on their alpha. Starlight thanked them and ran towards her house. Just as she was about to shut the door she gave the raptors a signal. She ran her hoof across her neck and gave them a serious look and promptly slammed the front door shut. The raptors all recognized this signal. It meant to teach these traitors a lesson they'll never forget.

Blue and the raptors turned around and hissed at the crowd gather behind them. Twilight knew by the grins appearing on the raptor's faces that this was not going to end well for them.

Author's Note:

Ok guys so just a little warning, there will be a little bit of implied gore in the next chapter. What sory about JP velociraptor story doesn't have them killing a few people?:derpytongue2: Anyway I hope you liked this chapter. Remember to leave a comment below.:raritywink: