• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 878 Views, 38 Comments

My Little Pony: Mutual Respect is Magic - Frieza665



Starlight Glimmer creates 4 raptors to help her take over equestria. But when things go south, the raptors decide to find a new way of living.

  • ...
7
 38
 878

In Our Town

Twilight and most of her friends were freaked out of what was going on. The village that they were sent to was full of ponies with creepy, painfully wide smiles on their faces. Everypony they made eye contact with yelled out an overly friendly,
"Welcome to our town!".

That wasn't the only creepy thing about the place. Each and every pony had the same cutie mark, an equal sign. Twilight was wondering what the sign meant until she was met with the freakiest sight yet. 4 big lizard things came out from between the buildings. One was grey and had 2 blue stripes running from it's eyes to the tip of it's tail (Blue). One had grass green skin, circular pupils as opposed the diamond shape pupils that the other had, and had 2 light blue spots on either side of it's snout (Delta). One was smaller than the others, had light green skin with darker green stripes (Charlie). Finally the last one she saw had dark brown skin, and had thin, apricot stripes (Echo). What they all had in common though was that they were around the same size as Princess Luna, walked on 2 legs, their arms looked like how a dog's arms would look like when they're laying on their back. Each of their hands were tipped with razor-sharp claws. Their feet had 2 toes and 1 hook shaped claw.

A low growl resonated from Blue as she stared at the alicorn. She had already known the raw power of a normal pegasus and unicorn. She's seen Starlight shoot blasts of harmful magic at changlings when her and her sisters were small and harmless. She had heard rumors that pegasi have the ability to control the weather. If a being could do both of these things then they would be a serious threat to them and Starlight. Because of this, Blue kept her distance from twilight as not to instigate a conflict. After a moment of staring at each other Blue barked at the ponies and the raptors trotted towards the furthest house from the village.

The mane six were confused at what the raptors did. But one of the villagers came fourth and enlightened them,
"Blue wants you follow her, they must want you to meet our founder!"

Pinkie Pie got a horrified look on her face, not only was she freaked out by the smiling ponies and raptors, but now she just found out that these "ponies" could understand all those grunts and growls they make. Now they were about to meet the possible commander of these creatures.

As soon as they walked up to the house, Charlie shrieked up at one of the windows, probably to tell starlight to come down and meet the new ponies. Soon the door creaked open and a pink unicorn mare stepped out and greeted the six. She had a lighter hue than the other villagers and her mane looked a lot like Twilight's mane, except that instead of pink stripes she had bright green stripes. The mane six started bombarding Starlight with questions. Questions like, why are all the cutie marks that same? Why does everyone smile so much? What are these creatures you control?

Now Starlight got rather irritated by that last question. She held her hoof up to silence the ponies and said,

"Now, now. All of your questions will be answered in due time, in the meantime allow me to get you all equainted with our town." But then Starlight added," Oh! And I don't CONTROL the raptors, its a relationship based on mutual respect."

Starlight then trotted off and started rounding up the villagers to sing a stupid song of how they are happy the way they are without cutie marks. Things the raptors couldn't possibly understand. The raptors began running and jumping in the air to impress the 6 ponies. But then something grabbed Charlie's attention. The yellow pegasus with the pink mane was rocking her head side to side. She was obviously the only one of them who took a liking to them. But then the friendly pony received a death glare by the bright pink one with the tasty looking mane (Pinkie). That really ticked Charlie off, so she stopped prancing around with the other raptors and ponies, walked right behind pinkie, tapped on her back, and as she turned around Pinkie received the biggest scare of her life. Charlie loomed over her, her face inches from Pinkie's. Charlie then gave her a toothy grin and exhaled in her face to add to the intensity, her breath was so strong it nearly flattened Pinkie's mane. Charlie then continued to jump, run, and prance around while the equal ponies continued singing.

Starlight looked on with pride. Soon all of equestrian would be without cutie marks, and it would be all thanks to her brains and the raptor's brawn. Soon the mane six would be one of them.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys liked this chapter. This look me a few hours to write:applejackconfused:.