• Published 15th Sep 2015
  • 724 Views, 6 Comments

The Generals Sister - Shizuo35



Ryder is called off to war in Steurope to run a military base and has to leave his little sister behind with Celestia.

  • ...
12
 6
 724

Month 2: Day 5: Complications...

Well... It's just around midnight. I was tired but awake due to a clap of thunder just over Ponyville that woke Scootaloo up. She got scared yet no accident but I now have her in a diaper now. I was up because of a little run to the toilet due to a bit of hot sauce that found its way into my tofu sub sandwich. Damn sandwich makers in town don't know buffalo sauce from chipotle ranch. Dumbasses.... Anyways as I came back from the toilet that stupid thunder neither I or Scootaloo was told about the storm we were supposed to be getting. I took Scootaloo as far in to the castle as I could where the thunder was barely heard. It was a soundproof room where Twilight puts any guards who look like they need to just scream. The room had a damaged punching bag, a baseball bat and a few chairs with a radio next to them on a little table. I sat down in one of the chairs in my nightgown while Scootaloo was in sweat pants and a hoodie. It was a bit cold yesterday and the storm just surprised us. Scootaloo cried into my shoulder as I just tried calming her. "....come now Scootaloo it's only a loud sound. Nothing to be afraid of..." I said. "....Please calm down... getting sick isn't an option today! Twilight and I were going to take you and your friends to the mountains to get a cabin! If you got sick it would ruin everything! We wouldn't be able to have fun!"

Scootaloo sniffled and clutched me tight getting a good grip on my back as another clap of thunder made its way through the soundproofing. "...M-make the thunder go away! I-I don't want it!" She said near screaming. I gave a sigh.

"I wish I could Scootaloo but Ponyville needs a bit of rain... Even if I could make it go away it would have to take the rain with it. Once Pegasai put the clouds in place and add the thunder clouds they don't go away until the rain stops... You wanna crawl in bed with me or Twilight?" She shook her head sobbing into my chest. "Why not? You need to feel comfortable in bed!" She looked up at me.

"...I-I don't want to hurt you or Twilight... I shot you... I just... I hurt you bad... I didn't know it was you..."

"You're still on that?" Scootaloo nodded. "Come on Scootaloo I've already forgiven you. It was an accident and we both know it!" I stood up and held her close as another clap of thunder just crawled its way through the walls again. "I'll see if we can get some earplugs for you when you sleep so the thunder doesn't bother you but I feel like you still need something close to you... I'm sure Luna is having someone look for your wolf toys at the castle as we speak.... For now let's try and get you back to sleep.... Get you some warm milk to drink and into my bed to cuddle... It'll help you! It's something Ryder would do isn't it...?" She gave a hesitant nod. "Then come on and lets get back to bed.... I'm tired and pretty sure we need our sleep...." I carefully got up from my seat holding her with one arm using the other to get me on my feet. Kinda hard to get up using one arm but it works none the less. Once I got up I went to the door and stopped. A moment after I heard the rumble of the thunder through the door. Scootaloo whined a bit clinging to me closely. When I left the room you would swear we were a couple miles in the sky. The wind was howling, echoing through the halls. it was just that bad. Yet she was only afraid of the thunder. If she could fly she'd either be struck by lightning or blown away by the wind. I'm pretty sure some of my guards were either drunk enough or tough enough to fly in a storm like this, plane or not. Wouldn't be surprised if Ryder was drunk during a storm and did that.

Not long later I was in the kitchen only to find Twilight trying to make herself some tea. She looked like she hadn't slept all night. She saw me out of the corner of her eye just as she shakily set a tea pot on the waiting stove. A clap of thunder made her wings just extend quickly and shoot towards me hugging me pinning Scootaloo between me and her. I moved my arm that wasn't holding Scootaloo up around Twilight and shushed her. She looked up at me a bit teary eyed as I used my magic to get a glass from the cupboard and a carton of milk from the fridge. "...I h-had a feeling.... you had Scootaloo..." She said. "...I d-didn't s-s-see you in your room or Scootaloo's.... Damn thunder.... hasn't been this bad before..." I sighed.

"...I had a feeling when I found Scootaloo in the corner of her room wrapped in her blanket... No little accident but I'm all prepared for her." I patted Scootaloo's bottom a bit playfully. "Poor thing's all scared.... Didn't realize you were as scared as she was..." Twilight sniffled taking Scootaloo into her arms.

"...The thunder wasn't what scared me... it was just a nightmare... Just wasn't expecting the thunder that time.... Cant tell when the lightning strikes before the thunder.... Havent encountered a storm like this in the castle... Makes it sound bigger than it is...."

"No wonder... Do you think there is any chance we could possibly go somewhere you and Scootaloo would feel okay?" I set the glass of milk in the microwave and set it for thirty seconds. Enough to warm but not enough to boil. Twilight shrugged.

"...I don't really know where we could go... Rarity might be up for Sweetie Belle but.... I don't know if she'll let us in this late at night... AJ could be up for a minute but back to bed with Applebloom.... Pinkie's probably dealing with the cake twins... Fluttershy is probably sleeping with Rainbow Dash... Dash I don't think cares who's calling when she's asleep unless it's Ryder or Scootaloo... Maybe if Scootaloo called Dash we'd be okay..."

"One problem is Scootaloo left her phone in my room back in Canterlot.... Can you try calling Dash and see if she wakes up? Knowing her she's probably sleeping at Fluttershy's isn't she?" Twilight nodded giving Scootaloo back to me.

"I'll try both of em but... Not guaranteed on waking them." I gave a nod and watched her use her magic to make her phone appear. "...Watch my tea for me please? I'm gonna try for the toilet before I end up shitting myself... dinner isn't sitting well..." Oh yeah we had a little stirfry dish that had a little chili powder on it. Gave it a quick bite but not too much to affect me or Scootaloo. Twilight had Spike cook it but somehow didn't tell him about the spice intolerance. Anyways thunder rumbled a bit just as the microwave gave a loud beep. I walked over and sat Scootaloo on the counter before taking the warm milk glass from the microwave. It felt perfect from the glass. I handed the filly the glass and she held it with both hands. I felt the air around us tense up so I just held onto Scootaloo's arm. Thunder rolled yet again.

Scootaloo whimpered a bit and looked up at me as I released her. "...Th-thank you...." She said.

I gave her a smile and patted her head a bit. "You're welcome... Now drink up... It'll help with you despite the thunder..." I said. "Luna uses this trick on me when its nearly impossible for me to sleep..." I gave a quick thought as she slowly drank from the glass. "...You know I could make sure you're going to be alright by giving Luna a call and step into your dream for a bit.... Gives her something to do with you and keeps you asleep for the rest of the night... Want that sweetie?" She gave a hesitant nod. "Alright once we hear back from Twilight about going to Fluttershy's place I'll give Luna a call okay...?" She nodded more sure this time. I rustled her mane and gripped her arm just a millisecond before the thunder tore through the air. I was still surprised that Scootaloo didn't spill her milk. It only took a few minutes for her to finish her milk. I rinsed the glass and kept it in the sink just filled with water. I walked out of the kitchen holding Scootaloo yet again. She felt calm. Her wings just flipped a bit as the wind calmed down outside leaving the halls silent. No thunder. No howling winds. Sure the rain was still going on outside probably but other than that it was quiet. I watched as Scootaloo lied her head on my shoulder giving a yawn.

"....If I fall asleep here.... do you think I can be woken up when we get to see Dash...?" I huffed a bit feeling a bit jealous.

"I dont know if waking you would be good... the more sleep you get the more sense you're gonna make when you wake up... Meaning if you don't get enough sleep you're gonna be talking nonsense.... Do you think Ryder's gonna make sense to everyone else if he doesn't get enough sleep?" She shook her head. "Right... Everyone needs their sleep... Even special little fillies like you..." I gave her a little tap on the nose getting a smile out of her. "Just get to sleep.... I'll be right by your side when you wake up alright?" She gave a nod and brought her head up to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you princess..." I blushed and kissed her on her cheek.

"I love you too.... See you later you little sleepy silly filly...." She again rested her head right on my shoulder and nodded off. I teared up a bit just as I took the tea pot off the stove and turned it off. I sat on the counter just bowing my head trying to keep my composure as I said a quick prayer unto my own mother.... I said. "Mother... I hope you are watching... if you are tell Scootaloo's parents they have raised a sweet filly..." I really hope mother was listening. She sometimes just leaves father to do stuff and sometimes it gives either a new member to add to their domain. I'm not kidding. My father once had a building collapse right onto a team of construction nuts I hired to build a little gate way just to the south of us just to welcome travelers coming from Ponyville and any one that came. Those workers had everything they needed to make sure things wouldn't happen but father caused an earthquake, a building around there collapsed and the gate never got finished because the workers died. Bull manure he thought they were tearing it down! Anywho I sat there holding Scootaloo for a while just waiting for Twilight. I was beginning to wonder if she had fallen asleep or something.

I left the kitchen just about ready to cry with Scootaloo having her arms around my neck just holding me like i was a teddy bear. She slept soundly as I walked all the way to Twilight's room just as my faithful student was walking out of her personal toilet. She looked like she was about ready to pass out. She saw me laying Scootaloo down in her bed and gave a slight groan. "...Maybe... spice isn't a good thing to have..." She said. "...Did you take my tea off the stove?" I gave a nod as I walked over and gave Twilight a hug just giving in to a few light sobs.

"...She reminds me so much of you..." I said. "...So sweet... so innocent and.... Oh i wish I could bring back those days you were her age...." Twilight gave a sigh and lied me on her bed.

"...I kinda wish you could too.... it was so fun being at your side, teaching me what you could about magic.... You're just watching her while you-know-who is fighting... I probably would be in her position if Shining went...." We both looked to Scootaloo who looked a bit flushed as she gave a sigh. Sounded of relief. "...She's basically me but just a Pegasus... I would be lying if i said we could take her to Dash and Fluttershy to make her feel better but... they aren't exactly family friendly at the moment..." We both blushed and I don't think I should explain what that means. "...I got a bit of flack from calling them there... But before we leave later towards the mountains we could have a bit of a visit with them.... Right now you should get to sleep.... I still might be up for a bit..." I gave a nod and just lied there holding Scootaloo close. Twilight got up from her bed and went back into her bathroom but after that I pretty much passed out.

Wouldn't you know it Luna decided to visit my dream. I didn't think i was that tired to just pass out like that. In the dark void that was my dream scape Luna approached me wearing grey sweats and a white tank top. She looked a tad tired herself. "It's so quiet without you here sister... At this time i would've expected Scootaloo to come to me with a nightmare or not being able to sleep." She said. "Is everything alright in Ponyville? All damages here at the castle is pretty much patched up. No bullet holes, not even a sign of an attack but the guards involved have come back on light duty meaning they are just checking the security feeds around the castle."

I sighed. "...It's storming over here.... Scootaloo was very frightened when the thunder woke her up..." I replied. "I'm actually trying to get used to sleeping somewhere other than my own bed.... The attack nearly forced me into the ground, it nearly forced Scootaloo into the arms of mother or into Twilight's or Cadence's.... Even worse back into her brothers.... we'd lose the war..." Luna huffed.

"Ryder would fight regardless... He'd have Applejack or Rarity watch her. Mother would consult with father and have you resurrected under no ones knowledge but my own and have the entire day start over. No one would know what had gone on except us. Twilight and Cadence would still have no clue about it. The assassination would be stopped but... Maybe some other dire consequences..." She averted her gaze looking to into the darkness. I had a feeling she meant Ryder and I was right. She snapped her fingers and a spot lit up looking like a chunk of the grave yard where Ryder's parents were buried. A tomb stone was right next to the parents plot reading Ryder's name, rank and his date of birth and death. I looked to her and sighed.

"...Of course the different paths have different consequences... I could go and Ryder would live, I could go and so would Ryder, Ryder and I would live but Scootaloo would...." I stopped myself seeing another grave pop up where Ryder's was. This one said Scootaloo's name... I didn't like seeing it. Luna caused the little scene to disappear and hugged me.

"...Maybe talking about that wont make things any better... Now look... I've gotten someone to call into your cabin in the foal mountains. They were told to say the guards there should be ready for you and everyone who you're bringing. I suggest driving up to the castle to get your winter clothing and possibly stop by the mall in Canterlot for the fillies. Well... Unless Rarity can make something within forty minutes." I sighed squeezing my sister.

"...I'll be quick but... I hear a lot of the roads around Ponyville are flooded. The storm should let up and the water should drain away making it easier right?" Luna gave a nod and held me closer making a little warm sensation come between us. I got so into the hug I... might have missed something. This hug just felt so nice... So peaceful but... it got interrupted by Luna making a noise of uncertainty.

"...Sister? Sister could you stop hugging me please?"

"....Is it too tight Luna...? I could let up a bit but I wont... I've missed your touch since the attack..."

"Yes yes I know that but you really may want to let me go..." I looked down at her still not giving even an inch. Her wings twitched trying to escape but I still had no clue what was going on.

"What ever for? Cant I love my sister?" She grunted and pushed me off. I saw she had a stain from the bottom of her shirt down her pants. She was blushing. "Aww did you have an accident? I'm sorry if I squeezed it out of you sister!"

"It wasn't me who had the accident here sister!" She pointed at me and I blushed seeing a large stain still growing about half way up my body and reaching the floor. "Sister.... I am so sorry I didn't hear anything until it was too late... You already know by the time you wake up it'll be morning and maybe a bit too late but... don't worry... It's not like anyone else is affected by this right?" I gave a whimper averting my gaze just putting my hands over my crotch.

"...I... I fell asleep in bed with Scootaloo and Twilight.... I just pray my stain isn't that big...."

Yet was I wrong. Not even five minutes after I had awoken I was apparently on the floor in my bra and panties leaned against the wall with a few guards holding me up. Twilight was stripping the sheets off her bed and the stain was huge. I had no clue where Scootaloo was but all I knew is she woke up wet along with two princesses. I groaned a bit and held my head just as the guards backed off. Just as Twilight tossed her sheets into a pile of other soaked linen she had swapped places with the guards. Twilight was wearing a pink bra and panty set. Not much of a princess more of a teenager thing but I wont complain. She knelt down next to me and sighed. "...You were out cold... I was surprised you didn't wake up when you let lose like that..." She said. She looked back at the guards as they lifted the mattress. "...You went a lot... Scootaloo woke me up because she thought she leaking.... I helped her wash up and sent her to her room. She even had guards come in to help me with you. Are you feeling okay to stand up? I don't really think someone who's out that long and soaking in their own juices is a bit sick and too weak to stand on their own." I gave a nod and brought myself to my feet using the wall to keep myself from falling back. My front felt sticky but I felt as if I were cleaned off. Well... All except for my underwear. "Okay... you aren't sick... Maybe you were just that tired you didn't feel it happening." I sighed.

"....Scootaloo had me up late at night... I didn't know I had anything in my bladder.... I thought I had gotten it out when I got up and found her crying...." Twilight used a spell that dried my panties like it never happened. Not even a stain. They didn't feel wet at all.

"It happens to the best of us princess. Lets go find your clothes to change into. Don't wanna walk out into the rain and getting sick. I can even enlarge one of my coats just for you. Would that work for you?" I gave her a nod as we walked out into the halls. It felt cold in the halls but that could've been my accident sticking to me.

"...You know Twilight... That attack scared me to just... that I guess... Did Scootaloo look okay when she woke up?" Twilight gave a nod.

"She looked happy, well rested, but looked embarrassed thinking she over wet herself. I told her it wasn't her when I pointed towards you. I'm just wondering why the stain reached all the way across the bed and not drip onto the floor.... Maybe my mattress needs to be replaced...." I gave my faithful student a smile.

"...I can buy you one any way you wanted it. It's the least I can do for putting me and Scootaloo up in your castle after what happened." We stopped at the door to my room. Yeah... Right down the hall a few doors. Scootaloo's was right between us. Her door was closed when I glanced over at it.

"Celestia you've done more than enough while you were here. I'm not going to take advantage of my teacher and best friend of all! You taught me to enjoy friendship and not take advantage of it. I've bought things for my friends and they paid me back and you never need to pay me back and vice versa." I couldn't help but give a smile. I hugged my faithful student quickly before opening my door and ducking inside.

I came back out maybe about ten minutes later in a pair of jeans, sneakers and a long sleeve baseball tee. This shirt was the theme of the Manehattan Mashers. Green with the logo of a four leaf clover on the chest. Twilight had apparently gone back to her room and well.... I decided to check on Scootaloo. I walked to her door and gave a knock just before entering. When I entered I saw Scootaloo sitting on the bed in a new pair of sweats and a black tee. She had a pillow in her arms. "...Hi princess...." She said sounding a bit sad. She looked back at me showing just a sad face. "...Were you scared by the thunder last night princess....? Is that why you wet the bed?"

I blushed going in and sitting on the bed with her. "....Well... No sweetie...." I said. "....There was a nightmare that scared me... I was still afraid of the attack... Why did you choose to stay with me instead of go with somepony else?" She threw the pillow on the ground and crawled into my lap.

"...You told me never to ask to go with someone else so I stayed with you... that and... you know what to do if someone tries to hurt you... I don't know if anyone else would protect me like you do.... You can even talk with Ryder when Princess Cadence and Shining would probably make it seem like Ryder doesn't even exist..."

"...They would do something like that. Just to keep you from crying or something.... Are you okay Scootaloo? Anything bothering you?"

"...I just feel bad for keeping you up last night... thanks for not being mad at me I guess...." I hugged Scootaloo giving her a smile.

"...I promised to care for you no matter what... Do you remember what I said we were going to do today?" She shook her head after giving a face like she was thinking for a moment. "Well first off we're going to get your friends and grab something to eat before we go up to Canterlot to get my snow apparel and then we are going on a little shopping spree just for you and your friends to get some warm clothing before we head up to the mountains. Maybe while we're at the castle we can find your phone." She gave a sigh.

"...that sounds like fun. My mommy and daddy never took me to the mountains... probably because there was nothing up there for us... They were afraid I'd get scared of the distance... Didn't even want to try to see if I would like it at all..." I gave a little aw.

"...Well... Maybe after we get up to the cabin I can take you to see your mommy and daddy and show them you aren't scared... You've been inside my helicopter and up high here in Twilight's castle. Besides you will be with two princesses and your friends. You'll be safe and happy. You ever get scared just come to either of us and we will help you. Now can you get up and get yourself in to something warmer and get some shoes on? No use in staying in pajamas all day!" She smiled and gave a nod hugging me before breaking away and hopping off the bed going to the corner where her suitcase was. I got up and walked to the door only to freeze up. Want to know why I did? I started to wet my fresh and clean pants. No control to even stop it! I just watched my own pants just stain with my liquid I thought I had emptied from my bladder earlier in bed. As it pooled onto the ground I looked back at Scootaloo who just stared at me looking a bit worried.

"Are... You okay Princess?" I fell to my knees just... embarrassed. "Do you need me to get Twilight?" I gave a nod and opened the door wide enough for her to squeeze past my little puddle and out the door without me being seen. Perhaps maybe a half hour later I had to be diapered up.... Twilight had to enlarge a pair of her pants for me to wear to hide the wear under that and under my shirt and coat.

Well as we were walking downstairs, me holding Scootaloo in my arms wearing a wonderbolts tee, jeans and a pair of sneakers, as we walked next to Twilight wearing a long coat holding an umbrella in her hands just resting a wing on my back. My wings were tightly clenched against my body. "...Don't worry Princess we'll get this problem sorted out...." She said. "I know we only have the one at the moment but I can buy some disposables for you and Scootaloo once we get to Canterlot if you'd like."

I gave a sigh looking to her blushing. "...I'm actually welcoming the idea believe it or not...." I said putting a free hand on my hip crinkling the protective plastic. "....I... just... I just don't know how that happened.... I've gone and wet the bed without warning and I've wet my pants without warning... Luna would have warned me about the bed but... no signs at all... just a sudden rush of dream water and there I am waking up soaked...." Scootaloo wrapped her arms around me as Twilight gave a sigh.

"Don't let this get in your way Princess. Today is supposed to be a day worth relaxing and not crying or anything! Now we need to hurry to Sugarcube Corner. Rarity and Applejack are supposed to meet us there with their sisters. I promise I'll keep a close eye on them and help you out if you ever.... you know...."

"....I'm perfectly fine on changing myself Twilight but... let's just hope its the one side and not the other too... Messing myself would be the first of many in lifetimes Twilight." Yeah. That long. I was a child of the age of... oh say around twenty five (I age slowly so twenty five in my years equals seven mortal years) and I just didn't make it to my chamber pot in time and... well my dress had to be remade while I sat in a tunic made for a young stallion.

Anywho the weather outside was calm. Light rain but very cold wind possibly about seven miles per hour. When we got to Sugarcube Corner we saw Pinkie Pie sitting with Sweetie Belle and Applebloom sitting at a table in the middle of the room. Pinkie wore her feety pajamas because Sugarcube Corner was basically closed that day. Rain and wind looked like they had been forced to protect the windows with wooden boards on the outside. Anyways Sweetie wore what looked to be a three layer coat that was a dark purple color and thick snow pants the same color with nice snow boots. Rarity dressed her well even putting her curly mane in a cute ponytail. Applebloom was in an insulated jean jacket with a fluffy aviators hat and a pair of jeans. Both fillies had a bag next to them looking packed fully. They hopped out of their seat and bowed in respect to me as I set Scootaloo down. Pinkie popped up first. "Sorry about the quietness here Princess Celestia!" She said. "The cakes had to all share one bed because the storm woke the twins last night. I don't know how I stayed asleep through it with all the Thunder and wind and what not."

Twilight huffed. "No one in my castle could sleep until the thunder stopped echoing through the halls." She said. "Where's AJ and Rarity? Did they have to go somewhere?" Pinkie gave a nod as I sat down having all the fillies climb into seats around me.

"Rarity had to go with Big Mac because AJ apparently was up late last night crying about you-know-who... You remember it happening on a stormy night don't you?" I knew what they were talking about. Same with Scootaloo. She hugged her friend Sweetie Belle quite tightly.

"...Yeah... She probably had a nightmare about seeing him getting arrested or something...."

I gave a huff hearing Scootaloo whimper. "Would you two cut the chitchat about him?!" I snapped. "We want to eat and get to Canterlot so I can pick up my things from the castle!" I didn't mean to be rude like that but... it was my mood that forced me to say it that way. Mixture of embarrassment, worry, fatigue and hunger did just that. Both Twilight and Pinkie came back to the table only having Twilight sit down next to Scootaloo resting her hand on her shoulder. Her wings were twitching just as she was keeping herself from crying. My faithful student looked to Pinkie.

"Just get donuts and some juice boxes for the fillies. Celestia and I will have orange juice and a few jelly filled." Pinkie Pie gave a nod and hurried towards the counter. My faithful student picked Scootaloo up and held her close as she performed a spell Cadence uses to calm the little fillies and colts when they're afraid or something. Immediately Scootaloo calmed down and climbed back into her seat with Sweetie Belle hugging her. Both just so cute together. "Scootaloo I'm sorry we spoke of the uh.... unspoken.... Let me just talk with Celestia see if things are okay. You gonna be good here with Sweetie Belle and Applebloom?" The filly nodded and we both got up walking towards the back before she looked to me a bit sad. "...So sorry Princess but.... You know the details and I wont explain them..." I sighed.

"It's alright. Call Applejack and tell Big Mac or who ever to go and pack a bag for Applejack. She needs a night or two away from Ponyville... I can make accommodations for her to maybe share a room with somepony if she likes. I don't mind having an extra mare." I saw Twilight give a smile.

"I think the teacher is becoming the student in friendship.... I'll call her right away. You wanna bring Pinkie maybe? I think she's gonna be jealous if she doesn't go anywhere with me and another friend if others are busy. Fluttershy and Dash went back to Cloudsdale to visit Dash's parents.... Don't worry any of us are waiting for a call from Fluttershy just in case something goes wrong or something else...."

"Well... It does get lonely up on a mountain even with three fillies and you... we could use someone to be there for Scootaloo if I'm out of it which... Who the hell knows I might be wide awake crying my eyes out as you change my soaked diaper...." I whimpered a bit just tearing up and hiding my face thinking about it. My incontinence being like an infants or a young pony half Scootaloo's age just out of potty training. My faithful student- yet now who is my closest friend- hugged me.

"...Celestia please don't cry... Better have me change you that some perverted guard! I would know about perverted guards because I hired one that was fucking one of my friends!" And yeah... that's Ryder. She explained how she caught Ryder and AJ doing it but.... I'm not going to explain it. Not going to say it. Interesting as it was... not family friendly... sure words are not family friendly but who cares its adult minus the sex. Anyways we went out a few minutes later after I had calmed down and what we saw was just adorable. Scootaloo sitting in Pinkie's lap. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were hugging them both from either side. Twilight had me lean down a bit so she could whisper into my ear. "You get the fillies and get the trucks. I'll ask Pinkie to come along with us. You think you'd be able to handle three fillies on your own?" I gave a nod just as we got to the table.

"Sweetie Belle? Applebloom?" The two fillies looked up at me as Twilight grabbed their friend from Pinkie's arms and handing her to me. "You two grab your things. We have to go soon and its best to get on the road before any more weather starts up!"

It's kinda funny... They all went and grabbed their things fast before coming straight to my side as if I could cause the weather to spark up again. We waited in the car for about ten minutes until Twilight comes out with Pinkie and she has her bags, she's all dressed in real clothes. She's got a hoodie on that had all sorts of sugary sweets designed onto it just like if the candy was made in to her skeleton. Candy cane ribs, rock candy spine, large lollipop arms and a gummy bear heart with a bite taken out of it already. She had a pair of jeans slightly covered by the bag she had. I open the door up for her and Twilight but just as Pinkie steps in she hugs me. "Oh thank you thank you THANK YOU!" She said. "I would love to come with you and help with the fillies! I couldn't say no after what I said!" Yeah the Ryder thing. I pushed Pinkie into her seat next to Scootaloo. Twilight sat next to me after closing the door up.

"You're quite welcome Pinkie. I don't think leaving you here alone would've been a good idea. If Scootaloo gets to bring friends then Twilight should to. The more the merrier!" She smiled as I looked to the Driver. "Take us to Sweet Apple Acres! We have one more mare to pick up!"

It didn't take long for us to get to Sweet Apple Acres but when we got there we saw Big Mac holding Applejack over his shoulder. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and she was still in pajamas. Green pajama's with orange apples on them. Twilight climbed out and waved Big Mac over. He hurried as fast as he could with his sister actually passed out on him. She looked so tired. Twilight grabbed her backpack and tossed it in having Sweetie Belle and Applebloom get up so Big Mac could lie his sister down but when he did I saw a little waistband of a diaper or something on her. "There we are.... she put up a bit of a fight when I was tryin' to get her stuff together..." He said. "She pissed herself a few times but I've got her covered for how ever long she's with you guys... Got her a few sets of clothes, a few instructions on what she needs if she does freak out again and an epipen just in case she drinks a soda she's allergic to. Please have her call me when she wakes up. I got her phone and her phone charger in her bag."

"Thank you Big Mac." I whispered. "You just go on and relax. Go to Rarity's, take a train out of town or something." He gave a nod shaking a bit as he stepped out of the truck. Twilight climbed back in and closed the door. AJ didn't even flinch. She was just that out of it. Sweetie Belle, Applebloom, Pinkie and Scootaloo had to share the seat just across from her. Twilight sat right next to me and I looked to her as the driver started to turn about. "...Is there any way you can do a soundproofing spell so she stays asleep? Or at least have a calming spell?" Twilight gave a nod and had her horn glow sending out little particles in the shape of hearts mimicking Cadence's magic.

Anywho we drove all the way towards Canterlot and I had bought entirely new clothes just for everyone. Even gave Applejack a gift. I bought her an engraved bracelet marked for her and Ryder. Might not be a smart gift but a thoughtful one. I had her change into a snow suit that she seemed to like. Just an orange camo print. Three layered jacket, thick snow pants that covered... well... um... what I have on.... Yeah we are both diapered but she was wearing adult training pants while I just had a full on nappy. Anyways on our way back to the truck I remember that little foalcare shop and have Twilight go and get a little treat for Scootaloo and her friends. Pinkie Pie happily goes with her but Applejack stays at my side looking embarrassed. "...Uh... Princess....?" She said sounding a bit guilty. "You uh... Y'aint gonna tell no pony about what I got on are ya?" Right... I had to go into the changing room and help her dress herself since she had a little trouble eating the past couple nights. Nearly had to carry her if it wasn't for a quick candy bar in her system. Thank goodness for the guard driving us around having a snack. Don't worry I told him we could stop for a burger on our way out of Canterlot. I'd have to buy everyone food as well. Anyways I shook my head as I took her hand.

"Your secret is safe with me but.... We may need to get a bit more protection for the next few nights we're in my cabin. Would you be okay with that?" She gave a nod. We started to walk towards the foal care shop. "Alright now when we're here do you promise to not freak out about this?" She swallowed her pride and gave another nod. "Good... This is just a quick stop alright but-" I uh... froze as I lost control of my bladder and wet myself shuttering.

"You alright there princess?" I looked to Applejack shoving a hand between my legs keeping my diaper from leaking or making sure it wouldn't.

"...S-sorry... the attack has me a bit.... incontinent at the moment.... good lord....." I blushed hanging my head just hiding my face from mother if she were looking upon me. Applejack sighed a bit blushing and it took me a second to realize we both wet ourselves.

"....let's just get inside and hope we can get changed into some fresh'ns .... Both disposable packs maybe?" Yeah I got a seventy two pack of diapers for me to wear (because I have no clue how long this will last) and a sixteen pack for Applejack. I wasn't supposed to say anything but she got cute ones with little animals on the butt! She even bought little outfits she thought were cute and I had to say it was adorable. It was a little female sailors uniform. Skirt and all. She told me it was for a costume party that she and Big Mac are having soon. I said I wanted to check into it but she said things would be thrown out of control with me there. I see the point. Anyways I'm skipping the drive. Too long and boring. I did get everyone food and even myself. Anyways the drive was boring, everyone managed to fall asleep, even me but not the driver. That would've been bad.

While I slept I started to dream about just me on a beach. I could tell this was my happy place because of the cabana right behind me as I sat in a lounge chair sipping on a margarita. Luna came to me maybe a few moments in wearing her blue camo bikini and sat next to me "Well.... Seems somepony needs their happy place right now." She said. "If there was any dream I could make a reality this would be one just for you."

I sighed just tossing my drink away. "Thank you sister... I too would want this place to be real..." I said. "....I take it you know why i'm here then sister?" I looked to her just as she looked out to the water.

"Well... yes.... You've got an incontinence problem don't you?" I blushed giving a nod as my one piece bumped up around my flank. Diapered and wet. "You're still frightened about the attack... To be honest sister I'm still scared too... Not as bad as you at the moment but... I went and had a little accident when you had me go back to the castle. I ate my meals alone that night and morning and when I went to bed I found I had wet myself but just as I got up to request for some help from a guard I was stricken with a tummy ache from bad yogurt and...." She averted her gaze. "....Well... I just needed a shower and I had to order a guard to buy me fresh panties...."

"Well.... It seems you and I need to come together and maybe nap together in the same bed... Sisterly bonding might help me get past this...." My sister gave a smile as she took my hand in her magic and led it to her hand.

"I'll have someone pack my snow gear and I'll be out there no later than six. If I am then take traffic into account alright?" I gave my sister a nod and pulled her in for a little bit of a hug. To be honest I've never felt warmer. A little too warm... Burning up in fact.

Luna quickly exited my dream as something caught fire but that was when I woke up sweating like a pig. I looked around seeing Applejack asleep again, Twilight awake and letting her friend rest her head on her lap, Pinkie was up as well as Scootaloo and her friends. Pinkie was just texting away on her phone or something while Scootaloo was just whispering back and forth to her friends. Twilight looked to me and smiled. "Oh good you're up!" She said almost silently. "You feeling okay? You don't really look comfortable."

I gave a sigh as I unbuckled myself and removed my coat fanning myself. "....Sweating my flank off...." I said wiping away my forehead. I looked out the window seeing just a wall of trees blocking my view of everything as well as a bit of window fog. I knew where we must've been. "...How long was I out?" Twilight took her phone from her pocket with her magic and looked at the screen.

"I'd say about an hour and a half. Covered a lot of ground taking an alternate route I found on my phone. Gotta say we made great time... Right?" I gave a hesitant nod looking at the white powdery snow on still green trees.

"....Just the western face of the mountains.... I always travel up this road towards my cabin..." I looked to her. "How'd you know which way to go?" She just gave a smile and pointed to my driver. "Ah... Right... Good work Twilight...." I glanced at Applejack just a tad curious. "Was she really that tired? You'd think with a large soda she'd wake right up with the sugar and caffeine."

"She ordered a root beer with zero sugar or caffeine. She just crashed almost immediately after eating didn't you see?" I shook my head. To be honest I didn't see. It was kinda confusing to me. But confusion aside I looked over to Scootaloo and her friends.

"Scootaloo? Can you come here for a second?"

Scootaloo looked at me a bit nervously. "Sorry Princess but... I kinda wanna talk with my friends right now..." She said.

"Please Scoot? I don't have much to do and I don't wanna just sit here awkwardly!" She just gives me a bit of a sad look. Sweetie Belle just hugged her friend refusing to let her go. That's when I just looked to Pinkie. But just as I was about to say something but.... what happened I don't know... She and I just don't have things to talk about and she does what ever is expected. She's a bit too random to talk with for my tastes but... Ryder could be just as random... Maybe. Twilight was busy with Applejack making sure she was still comfortable and that left me all alone. I just used my magic to take my phone out and this piece of crap was only half way charged... Forgot to put it on the wire last night. That was when I started looking through my contacts. Cant really text anyone here, Ryder isn't an option, my sister is possibly busy at the moment and then came Shining and Cadence. I could contact them and see what they are up to. It wouldn't hurt I thought. I decided to text Shining first because I don't really know what Cadence is up to at the moment and who knows she could be foalsitting.

'Hey Shining r u and C up to anything? Everything okay?'

I waited a few moments just staring out the other side seeing an entire cliff side just all rock. The patterns of the carved rock for this road were snow flakes. They lined the way towards slopes and a ski resort I would sometimes visit. Then came my phone notification. Just a quick ding. I checked my chat log and saw Shining had replied. 'Nothing much going on Princess. Cadie and I are uh... we're trying to just avoid public appearances at the moment... She's still scared about the attack' He said. I started tapping away for my reply.

'Her and I both. Twilight, Scootaloo and I are heading up to my cabin and we have a few friends here. Feel free to come if that isn't too much. Luna should be on her way too and we could work through things together.' The next reply took a while. Didn't know what was happening on the other end but I wasn't worried. I managed to play a little blob launching game that was something I'd do if I wasn't really doing much. I'm always in my throne when addressing an issue via news officials or something but if something was scheduled and wasn't met at the specific time arranged I'd play this game. Day one with Scootaloo I was waiting for a news team to address me about the war but they never showed up. There was actually a shooting just outside of Cloudsdale that happened and they had to interview eyewitnesses. After a few rounds I got a text from him again.

'I talked with Canoe and she agreed to get away from the castle and be with you and Luna. Granted I wanted to see Twily and see how she's doing. BTW I'm bringing a little gift for Scootaloo. Might not get much use now but next month her school starts up. Ryder would want her ready if he were there.' I snickered at the little automatic correction his phone made but it made me laugh when he sent another text. 'CADIE! I MEANT CADIE! NOT CANOE! DAMMIT someone needs to teach me about the auto correct and how I disable it!'

That laughing helped bring my mood up but... it also forced a little accident out and thank goodness it was liquid. Don't want to stink up the little room we had. Twilight looked to me a bit confused on why I was laughing. "Princess? Is everything okay?" She asked. I nodded and handed her my phone so she could take a little peek at the screen. She started to laugh a bit causing AJ to wake up.

Applejack sat up stretching just as Twilight passed my phone over to Pinkie and having her show it to Scootaloo and her friends having them start laughing at it too. I took my phone back and texted Shining back telling him everyone is now in high spirits because of his little typo. No harm its just playful fun from being in this cramped truck for a while. He did understand too. Boredom can bring on a lot. Anyways Applejack looked to the outside and gave a yawn. "...How long was I out? Is it winter time already?" She asked confused. She looked out the windows behind the three fillies still kinda laughing it up. "Oh shoot... We're in the Foal Mountains already? Damn... musta been out longer than I thought...." The confused Applemare looked to me. "You think ya can explain to me why everyone's laughin?"

I sighed wiping a tear from my eye and adjusting myself making sure I wasn't going to leak at all. "It's nothing. Just a little mess up from Shining Armor." I said. "Just so you know he and Cadence are going to be on their way as well as my sister. Us princesses need to have a little bonding session because of what happened in Canterlot... A few scares when sleeping and no one is their right mind to going on. I hope you really don't mind a little extra company with your uh... issues..." AJ sighed moving to sit next to me.

"...Actually don't. Anythin' to maybe ask for a bit of time with Ry.... Kinda worried about him...." She was a bit quiet so Scootaloo wouldn't hear and I'm kinda glad. She looked like she was enjoying time with her friends. Don't want it ruined with the mention of her brother or anything but... she has been good with reading her brothers letters. We haven't actually got one for a while but I always have spare unenchanted scrolls where ever. Twilight has them, Shining and Cadence has them and even my sister has them. Anywhere we are, anywhere I go I always have a stock to use if my phone is on the charger. That moment I had a little thought. Why wait for Ryder to write when we should write him? I looked to Scootaloo and just pulled her over a bit.

This filly looked up at me groaning a bit. "Princess! What the heck??" She asked. I huffed.

"Scootaloo listen to me! You don't want to spend the whole week end in the room do you?" She shook her head. "Then you listen to me missy! Once we get to my cabin Twilight and Pinkie are going to get the bags and they're gonna take your friends on a walk around while you, me and Applejack are going to write to your brother. You wanna hear from your brother don't you?" She sighed blushing a bit climbing into my lap and lying down onto AJ's lap.

"....Well.... I really do miss him.... I've been getting a little bit worried from not hearing from him...."

Applejack sat her up and pulled her into her lap. "....Aw don't worry sugarcube... I'm sure he's fine...." She said. "... He's just really busy and all.... It's like Applebloom when Zap-Apple season comes around. Cant do much with ya but knows what you'd always wanna hear even if you were with em..." They both started to tear up but kept their sobs back.

Anyways maybe a half hour later all three of us were inside the study inside my cabin. It was a small study for me with a few bookshelves against the wall a desk in the middle of the room facing a painting of Luna and I just after she had returned from the hell I had forced her in. Yes. The moon. Anyways I sat at the desk while Applejack and Scootaloo were sitting in front of a hearth just in the corner of the room burning hickory. Smells really good. They looked warm and comfortable in their crossed legged position on the floor. "....And.... Done!" I said signing off the note. I looked over at them. "You two want to come over here and read what I wrote?" Scootaloo hopped up first and rushed to my side with AJ following just a second later.

"See whatcha got sugarcube!" I smiled and held up the letter as Scoot climbed into my lap.

'Dear Ryder,

I have here some ponies who aren't doing so well in the department of thinking of you. I have Scootaloo and Applejack at my side because they missed you and I cant blame them. There may have been a few accidents whilst worrying but nothing too bad. Scootaloo has her friends and Applejack has Twilight and Pinkie while I'm getting my sister, Cadence and Shining here. I'm honestly still freaked out by the attack... nothing happening much in suspiciousness but I'm having everyone keep an eye out. Even keeping an eye out myself for anything. I'm told that Scootaloo has school soon and I will see to it she goes and studies hard. But I have been thinking of taking her somewhere interesting before the summer ends. I feel its kind of cute the way she is when she's with her friends. Applejack says she loves you and expect Luna to join your dreams together. Anywho we're just checking on you, seeing if you're alright and how the battles are going. Please respond soon. We might be hitting the slopes to get everyone a bit of exercise soon and having your letter come on the slope isn't going to do well if I'm snowboarding and yes I do snow board. Don't let the letter be strictly business write what ever! We're wanting to hear just about anything from you! But... Nothing dirty okay? Fillies?

Celestia'

Scootaloo gave a little sigh. "....I hope he replies....." She said as I rolled it up and tied it off. AJ sighed as she picked the filly up from my lap just holding her in her arms.

"Look he's gonna reply to us Scoot. Even if I gotta tie ya to me and walk near Celestia until he does reply." She looked to me as I stood up. "When ever you're ready to send it sugarcube...."

I smiled taking Scootaloo's hand and putting the scroll in it. "How about whenever you two are ready?" I asked. Scootaloo gripped the scroll. Applejack gave me a confused look.

"Say what Princess?" I laughed a bit and smiled.

"You two want to hear from him. Why not send the letter yourself? It could be a bit nice for a certain aura to it." Yes aura. I believe everypony has a certain aura to them. Ever be around someone that seemed sketchy to you? That's their aura telling you to get the hell away from them. To me both Applejack and Scootaloo have a loving aura that can be absorbed into anyone or anything they come into contact with. If the letter is burned with their aura he'll feel it and reply the fastest he can. I watched as Scootaloo kissed the paper and held it in front of Applejack's face. AJ took it and walked over to the door setting Scoot down. She opened it and looked to a guard just standing outside.

"Uh... Can ya grab the red backpack from one of the bedrooms please?" I peered through the door from my angle and saw the guard nod and run off down the hall. She looked back at me keeping the door open. "If I'm right Big Mac packed a little bit of my favorite deodorant. Ry just cant get enough of it when ever he's around me and he'd love it if he could smell it. He would be able to smell it wouldn't he?" I gave a nod. Anything in or on the scroll that's burned is sent along with it. Anyways she rubbed the deodorant on it and she kissed it as well leaving a little smudge on a bit of make up. At the same time both her and Scootaloo tossed it into the hearth having it give off a green glow the way Spike's fire was. Anyways we went outside into the hall with Scootaloo in my arms and Applejack at our side.

Scootaloo looked up at me as we walked into the large den where Twilight and Pinkie Pie are playing a game of pool while Sweetie Belle and Applebloom are playing Bass Villain on the TV. Luna got it for the C-sphere with extra songs added in just for her. The developers actually taught her how to alter the game to activate the entire song library that has every rock, metal, pop and what ever song on it and has it updated when ever! Anyways Scoot looked to me. "How long before Ryder writes back you think?" She asked.

I hummed a bit setting her down. "No clue but for now why don't you go play with your friends?" I said. "I need to get myself changed and I think I'd like to talk with AJ if you don't mind." Scootaloo nodded and just rushed off for her friends. AJ and I turned about and walked out of the room and possibly at the right time. I think my drink from whatever we had- yes I forgot- is just kicking in and I can feel it in my bladder. As we walked I looked to a guard. "Would you bring a few diapers from the package in my room and in the guest room. They're on the beds so you shouldn't miss them. Bring them to the bathroom just outside the sauna." Yeah I got a sauna but don't make a big deal out of it. "Just knock before entering the bathroom alright? I don't want to have someone keep an eye on you the whole time I'm here." He nodded and saluted me before hurrying off. I turned to Applejack and we started walking just as soon as he was out of ear shot. "You know AJ I thought I was gonna have to get guards to cuff you when we came to get you this morning."

Applejack huffed. "...Night and a half of not sleepin does shit to the mind ya don't want it to..." She replied hanging her head. "...dreamt Ry came home and had a gun to my head thinkin' I was part of the enemy and I woke up just not wanting to get back to sleep... I didn't want to see that nightmare again... I really don't Princess...."

"War does things to the mind... both to those who fight and those who have loved ones fighting. I can tell you one thing that those behind the lines and on those lines get messed up by the war.... Most of them can repress their memories of war while others cant. They might have to fix their own minds by taking a break from their work and spending time with loved ones and doing things they love doing. I promise when Ryder's back he will get a month off of work but paid so he could take you and his sister out if needed." Applejack grabbed my hand and gripped it tightly.

"....But... what if that doesn't work? What if he just aint the same as before? I don't want him to be stuffed somewhere in a strait jacket or have his lil sister runnin' up the road sayin' Ry's just going crazy barricading every door in the house...."

"If it comes to it I'll see he be put into a controlled coma by Luna and she can work by molding his mind from the inside destroying anything that could make him go insane. I would even have him hypnotized for my mothers sake! Besides.... Ryder loves you too much to even try and hurt you. Your brother would probably take him down and smack some sense into him even if he tried." We stopped at the bathroom door. "You go on inside and splash some water on your face. I'll be in once the guard gets here with our diapers alright?" She gave a nod before walking into the bathroom. I know what I said about needing to use the bathroom but just as the door closed it uh... happened again...I knew I wasn't going to make it but I didn't want anyone to witness it. This was just enough to just absorb everything and not leak over into my pants. I had to just pull my pants down a bit giving a bit of sag room. I'm glad I don't have any problems with the other end.... its not much work with cleaning but I just don't want to walk around with a load in my pants like Scootaloo when she got her blood taken. She's mildly allergic to rabbit fur. Just a slight itching sensation. She can touch them but she has to wash up immediately afterwards.

Maybe a moment after I had relieved my bladder my guard came with two diapers, one in each hand. Big diaper in his right hand and smaller one in the left. My diapers were a classic baby's print. Little pacifiers and such because well... these were the first ones I saw. I told the mare I didn't care what print I had as long as it was absorbent. She even gave Applejack her diapers for free and a fifty percent discount for me just because she heard the attack from the shop. The guard handed me the diapers blushing a bit. "A.... A few others caught me with these and kinda laughed at me for even having them..." He said. "They're the ones who are always around the dining room. They were just relaxing their legs just in the hallway!" I gave a little bit of a ticked huff.

"I'll deal with them later but right now why don't you go grab yourself a thermos of coffee or hot tea and wait outside. I feel as if Luna and Cadence could be arriving soon." He gave a nod and rushed away. I opened up my legs a bit and waddled my soggy flank into the bathroom. Applejack was just looking at herself in the vanity mirror. "You doing alright Applejack?" She gave a nod as I handed her the little character print diaper. "Are you sure you're alright? I'm here to talk to you if you want."

I turned around as she sighed and dropped her pants. I did the same revealing my swollen nappy. I'm going to skip the descriptions here not to get vulgar. I've done that with language but I don't want to describe my every action nor another mares. "....Yeah I'm alright...." She said. "...I'm kinda wondering if I should just.... leave Ry until he gets back...."

"Why? Is this because he's so far away?" I glanced back at her and she gave a nod. "Well.... If I were you I'd speak with him about it to see if theres a way to bypass the loneliness for either and spend a bit of time with someone else. Give him the liberty of sleeping with somepony in that barracks and when he gets home promise him you'll be faithful to him the whole time you will be together!"

"....Are ya sure...? He's kinda snippy when it comes to things he loves one of em being his sister. I mean.... Last I saw him he was nearly bawling his eyes out when I yelled at him after he burned that apple I had.... The thing was first place material after we had to slash open the one to keep Fluttershy from going crazy as a bat pony. I had to keep feeding her something Apple after that until she was sick of it but I always send her a little jar of my families Zap Apple jam. Happens every couple of years."

"Look I'm sure of it! Don't tell ANYONE I told you this but before Cadence was married she let Shining fulfill his dreams of doing it with one of the Wonderbolts but the only one who didn't think it was a trick was Soarin and... well see if Cadence can get Shining to help with Ryder. Luna tells me he's been having dreams about you pegging him or Gida with a little additional part." Yeah.... He wants Gilda to just go to town on him if she had his part.

"So... I just... let him sleep with a mare or stallion and I can just not worry about him?" I gave a nod. "Well... I guess but its... How do I know he aint gonna turn about and leave me....? I don't wanna be hurt and I know he don't wanna be hurt either..."

"That's something you'll have to speak with him about. I'm not good with relationship advice." Then a thought struck me. "Well... You could talk with Cadence mare to mare and see what she suggests. I'm sure Shining wants to see his sister anyways." At that moment we finished padding ourselves and tossed the used ones away. Now I can start describing our actions. "Would you want to speak with Cadence over a cup of tea? I could make it with a little apple juice mixed in." I've tried that and it actually does taste good. I could see her think deeply as she pulled her pants up over her diaper. She went back and got a bit of hand sanitizer from a little bottle I have. Cucumber melon scented too.

"I guess I could see what she says about this... Princess of Love and all... Her husband knows my sugarcube and... it aint gonna help me just sitting and not talking with anypony... I could do this.... My sugarcube needs a little lovin' no matter who's doin' it but knowin' I'm loving him still." She looked to me as I myself got some of the sanitizer. "I'll do it but don't wanna go to sleep alone...."

"I bet you your room will be shared with Pinkie so I wouldn't be afraid of that. Now... why don't we get back with the others? Don't want to be barricaded in here." She gave a smile and a nod and we returned to everypony. She even had her sister teach her about the game she was playing. I even tried my hand at it and I wasn't half bad. Years of just training with fights and stuff I managed to get a hundred percent on one of my favorite songs on easy. Well... the forth try around. After I handed the controller off to Sweetie Belle Luna came in with Cadence and Shining each of them looking a bit embarrassed. Turns out every one of them stopped by the diaper shop buying their own pack of diapers. Shining wasn't having the problem but he was wearing them for Cadence and me. Neither of them knew of Luna's fear but I had a feeling she was having more of a problem than she let on.

I spent the rest of the day with my sister, hugging her, snuggling with her and even holding her hand as we ate dinner. We just had soup because some of us went skiing. That night Luna had to be up drinking her energy drinks. I was just still waiting for the letter from Ryder with Scootaloo drinking hot chocolate and Applejack having her warm cider which isn't bad. Scootaloo yawned a bit setting her mug aside in our bedroom. "....Princess I know I've said I wanna wait for my big brother to write but... I'm getting tired...." She said. "...Can I please go to bed now?" Okay heres what I did. My room was big enough for two other beds but I had a guard put one queen sized mattress for AJ and Scootaloo to share. Pinkie didn't want to share a room with another grown mare but she decided to have Sweetie and Applebloom just in case they needed somepony to cuddle or something. I sighed and set Scoot down onto the floor.

"Alright sweetie... just go to bed... I'm sorry for just keeping you up like this." Just as she was about to walk over to the bed my horn glowed and low and behold there in my face was Ryder's letter. Applejack quickly snatched her up and sat next to me. "Well... Maybe a little bedtime story before bed. I unraveled it and started to read it out loud.

'Scoot, AJ and Celestia...

I apologize for my late response... I just had a little personal day leaving someone else in charge... I even planned a meeting with the nations leader to see if we can agree to a ceasefire... He's the one who wants it not me. I'll agree to it just for their holiday but when the holiday is over its back to tactics. I miss you all very much. Scootaloo I hope you're being good for everypony. I want you to be in good spirits for a while. I might be gone a bit longer than I thought but I do promise to be home to hug you, spend time with you and do what ever you want. Applejack... you beautiful mare.... Maybe one of these days you can give Princess Celestia a weekend to herself. I appreciate her doing this for me and I'm basically in debt to her.... She deserves a day or two to herself and relax. To be honest I've been having dreams as of late of everyone back home... its been a while and I just cant remember what any of you sound like. Your voices would just be golden to me.... Richer than caramel filled chocolate which really I'd love right now... Little hint hint there for ya Celestia if you can.... Now I'm gonna get some sleep... I was up late trying to tweak a little red dot just right so it would show something that reminds me of home... If its possible I want to just see Scootaloo and AJ in my dreams so I can just hug and kiss both of them...


General Ryder.'

Applejack sighed and hugged Scootaloo as if she was hugging Ryder both for her to enjoy and Scootaloo to feel from someone else. "....Sweet Celestia...." She said sighing. "....I'm glad he wrote back.... I was just about ready to just stay up all night just waiting for him to write.... Guess now I got somepony to cuddle tonight..."

Scootaloo smiled and held onto AJ. "....Lets just go to bed...." She said. "...I'm happy... I don't care who's with me...." I folded up the letter and set it on a nightstand with my magic just as they got up and walked over to their bed. We all got ready at the same time just to get settled in to our nice warm beds and of course everyone was padded up. I can admit during the night I wet myself but it wasn't due to a nightmare. I was just too tired from a long day. That and a large dinner. I ate two hayburgers and half a salad! Anyways.... I feel like I should relax for a while. Today was long and kinda freaky. Until next time I guess.

To be continued.