• Published 15th Sep 2015
  • 724 Views, 6 Comments

The Generals Sister - Shizuo35



Ryder is called off to war in Steurope to run a military base and has to leave his little sister behind with Celestia.

  • ...
12
 6
 724

Month 2: Day 8: Daring Dash (Part 1)

Well tonight is the last night without having to watch Scootaloo. I love having her around but I've been meditating for the past few days. It's helping my accidents stop. They stopped first day I did this but I made sure after I had gone on a little bit of a shopping spree to pick out tile color and wall paint for the little home near Ponyville. I know I wont be using it a lot but... I want Scootaloo to be near her friends and still feel as if she's at Canterlot. I'm going to have her room just connected to mine in that place. She's going to have a personalized room Wonderbolts themed. I'm just gonna have a mirrored version of my room. Anyways I'm sitting up at maybe... Oh eleven thirty at night just writing down ideas for things I can do with Scootaloo other than have her friends around or just go shopping. So far.... Nothing. I have zip. Nothing. Nada. I was thinking about taking her to the Crystal Empire with Twilight but then I remembered Cadence and Shining were just trying to pull off a little prank war between each other and see who gives up first. I'd wake Twilight up to see if she could give me any ideas but she was really tired. She pulled an all nighter last night just to watch Spike after he drank a potion Zecora- a potion making rhyming zebra living inside Everfree- had made. Apparently it just uh.... well it turned his urine blue. Lucky it was temporary. Apparently it was just to cleanse his kidneys of EVERYTHING. Yeah. So I take out my phone and start looking through my contacts. "....AJ? No... Black Light? No..." I said skipping a few contacts. "Discord? HELL no!" Like I'd want some chaotic weirdo being side by side with a filly! He's sadistic! He'd love to make her cry. I basically scrolled all the way past Fluttershy and Pinkie only to stop at Rainbow Dash. "Well... Who else but her own cousin?"

I tapped on her contact and started to call her. I put the phone to my ear just leaning back in my seat looking at everything in Twilight's study. Bookshelves packed with all sorts of spell books that I gave her. I even took one to look at it and this was just a protection book that could give Twilight shields, spears and what ever to draw blood if it needed to come to that. Anyways just as I set the book in front of me to read it my phone clicked. "....Alright who the hell is calling me this close to friggen midnight...?" I hear Dash ask pissed. "...Better be a damn good reason because I'm ready to get on my bike and-"

"Dash just listen to me it's-"

"I don't give a shit who this is just... tell me why you bothered me THIS CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT?!" I had to take my phone away from my ear she yelled so loud.

I put my phone back to my ear just ready to chew her up and spit her out I hear someone just doing my job for me. It was a whispering yell but I can tell who it was. It was Applejack. She tells me Ryder was afraid she'd leave him with the distance but she said she'd always be faithful to him no matter what he did out there. Told me he slept with a unicorn mare from Ikkebuckero. It's one of those cities you barely ever hear about. Its maybe a two hour drive from Canterlot to the east. Its a small city but packed with ponies. Anyways Applejack huffed into the phone. "I'm sorry about Dash uh... Who is this...?" She said.

I sighed using my magic to get a knife in my hand. A knife of pure sun magic. "It's Celestia AJ. And no need to apologize for Dash." I said. "My apologies for calling so late but I needed to ask Dash about something. Is there any way of calming her down?" I heard a little rustling and a groan from the phone just as the knife disappeared and a kunai knife appeared. I've always fancied thrown weaponry. I was trained to do that way back when stealth was an option to take down assassins.

"Sorry about this but Dash just went back to sleep like the big baby she's being... Maybe I could help ya there. Whatcha need there sugarcube?"

"Well... I'm wondering what Scootaloo and I can do together tomorrow... Speaking of Scootaloo how is she over there?" Applejack sighed.

"You know... I feel like this should've been done from the start... No offense here but I feel like you're spoiling her a bit. She felt good just being around us but she aint used to just being in a small room by herself just yet. Same with needing someone to hop into bed with if she has a nightmare.... Last night I found Big Mac letting Scootaloo sleep in his bed with him. He nearly freaked when he woke up. Literally thought it was Applebloom in his bed. Anywho about your situation..." She stopped and yawned a bit away from the phone but I heard it as the kunai knife disappeared. I put the book back and took out a uh... a naughtier book from Cadence. An old love magic book from the Crystal Empire before it had a princess or that King Sombra. It was actually part of Equestria but it was separated when crystals sprouted up from the ground making happy ponies just glow and turn into living crystals themselves. They emit a safe aura that causes that. Crystal empire just started then and there. Anyways I put the book back and got up. "Well knowing how Twilight was yesterday she must've not told ya... Tomorrow there's a convention in Cloudsdale tomorrow and we're having all these costumes made. Twi and Dash are both dressing up as Daring Do, Fluttershy is dressing up as Emerald from Alley Brawlers, Pinkie is just dressing up as some sorta weird Zombie cheer leader with a chainsaw, Rarity's using that old Mare-Do-Well costume we had and me I'm just going as Ry's favorite character in Alley Brawlers known as the 'Orange Hurricane'. Very strong mare right there! Back story she came from high up in the mountains training in the freezing cold."

"A Convention to dress up? Oh I don't even have a costume and neither does Scootaloo!" I dropped the thought of what to do with Scootaloo but I was thinking of what to dress up as as well as Scootaloo herself! Applejack gave a little laugh.

"Oh don't worry about that Celestia Twilight had your costumes match and had them made maybe.... I don't know a couple weeks in advance. You're costumes are gonna be Super Mare and Super Filly! Does that sound like something you'd dress up in?" Well... I haven't read a super mare comic book since.... maybe the first Super mare movie. I've watched the other movies up until the final movie where Super Filly was born named 'Golden Heart' to uphold the name of super mare after she had died near the end. Lucky they aged faster than normal ponies but never died unless exposed to a weird red glowy rock. I forget the name of it.

"Why... That sounds incredible... Super Mare is actually my favorite but I hope Scootaloo's Super Filly outfit will be appropriate. I don't want to be caught punching out the lights of some nerd just because he lifted up her skirt or something."

"Please. With you holding her and guards everywhere no ponies gonna mess with anyone! Now... I think I might get back to sleep and boot little miss big mouth outta my bed and make her sleep on the couch.... Prolly have Big Mac carry her down." I turned the lights down in the study and walked out into the hall using my magic as a light.

"Alright Applejack sleep well. Again sorry for waking you via Dash." I had hung up the phone so I could just make it disappear with my magic. I was oh so very tired but I was kind of excited. Super mare and Super Filly duo costume to me an already immortal being and Scootaloo a Pegasus filly is just the perfect match. Super Filly born a Pegasus, while Super Mare was born a unicorn with almost infinite power. Almost. I walked over to the bathroom and relieved my bladder and other and it felt amazing. I ate a big dinner and had a sweet soda float. Vanilla ice cream in a little bit of cherry soda and.... It tasted like a sundae. If chocolate sauce was an option there it would've been. After leaving the bathroom I felt as if I should call my sister but she's actually busy with dreams of the children, aiding them with problems, cutie mark troubles and even little bully troubles. She tells me this past week she's been returning to a filly who's the cousin of AJ and her family. She's been experiencing a tiny bit of bullying with some family 'friends' of hers... Their kids are assholes!

I actually decided against calling my sister and just went to my bed. I got down to my bra and panties just because I felt so comfortable as of late. Sleeping in nothing but panties and a bra not have the worry of getting up to change a diaper or soften any crying. I fell like a rock under my covers and just passed out. But uh.... Speaking of my sister I had actually gone to a calm serene place. I was feeling great. This place was a mountain top cherry blossom tree. The top was just flat rock almost. Stairs led up to this area and there was a nice bench where I sat in a kimono with my white and gold colors creating a cute floral pattern. I gave a sigh feeling peaceful and then I just hear a little bit of crying. I looked behind me at the stairs and I see Luna in her dark version. Her floral pattern was white. The rest was midnight blue. To a surprise I see her holding that filly I told you about. Babs. Her short red mane covered her teary expression. She too wore a kimono. Red with seeds just all over it. My sister looked to me as I stood up. "Apologies for this sister I know I said I would come to check on you but I had to check on Babs once more and this little bully is getting very rough!" She said. She set the filly onto her feet yet she did not want to release her. "Babs honey you know my sister Celestia! At the moment she's caring for your cousins little friend Scootaloo. Can you calm down at all and speak to her?"

The little filly nodded hesitantly and turned to me revealing her freckled face and her greenish eyes. She blushed hard as I knelt down and grasped her hands. "....M-my names... B-babs S-s-s-seed......." She said through her tears.

I smiled. "...Hello there young one..." I said wiping her tears away. "...My sister tells me some little colt is being very mean to you... Do you think you would be able to tell me what this colt is doing to you or is it too much to talk about?" I took her into my arms and walked back to the bench and sat down with her. Luna sat right next to me giving her just a little place to lie down.

"....Well..." She started just lying on her side. "....My dad told me while he did work things I had to play with his clients son and show him my video games... When I showed him my games he pushed me off of every game and even hit me with controllers when I was winning... But... that isn't the worst part...." She started to whimper curling up in our laps. I looked to Luna. She just leaned over and whispered something into my ear that made me just want to flip. I quickly sat Babs up and hugged her.

"Oh my that is HORRIBLE I am so sorry...." I looked to Luna again. "When you get out of here once morning comes get out to uh... where ever she's from and locate her. Reveal this information to her father and get a bag packed for her cousins for a little time away from that home. Do not take her away from her father permanently. Have him call Big MacIntosh and have him watch her!" My sister gave a nod as Babs started to cry in my arms. I shushed Babs holding her tight. I wont reveal what that little colt did but I can say he will catch a charge for what he has done! Anyways I had her in my arms for a while and even altered my dream scape to even make her happy. Luna taught me how and it has actually worked. Babs did end up calming down and we just so happened to a little bit of a visit with Scootaloo with Luna agreeing to just one weekend with her. Anyways we had to send Babs back to her own dream scape which... Really that filly had a horried nightmare that Luna had frozen to talk with her. A lot of her father being mad at her about ruining the business deal with the client. Luna and I told her the client will be mad but not at her but at his own son and what not. Same with Bab's father. The being mad at his clients son.

I felt so bad for her I would do something for her and Scootaloo when she visited her little friend possibly at the new home. When Luna and I returned to my own dream realm she just hugged me. "Oh thank you for aiding me in her calming... I've tried everything and things just don't get any better for her... She refuses to tell anyone just because that little colt keeps threatening her!" She said. "Me going there and confronting them would probably scare the tar out of him just to get a confession out! Never in a thousand years would I have thought about that but a brilliant idea it is!" I smiled and hugged her back.

"Luna you are welcome but do not go and assault a child with your words. From what I know Scootaloo if she gets in trouble with her friends she owns up to her ideas and doesn't leave anything out. That is what Twilight tells though." I broke the hug with my sister and went over to the railing looking over the mountain side. "You know Luna I'm heading out to Cloudsdale tomorrow and its going to be with Scootaloo.... Perhaps as a consolation thy can take Babs, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle out for lunch and give them a little friends day. If Big Mac wants a day off let him go with you! There isn't a doubt in my mind saying he is kinda missing Ryder as well with his car in front of the house." Luna came to my side and rested a hand onto my shoulder.

"...Thy heart has grown much since Scootaloo has come into your life... You are becoming better with the times at hand... Not only with the way you look but thou art making friends with those who see you as a busy body who's all work and no fun.... Mother and father would love it if you tried balancing work with your leisure time as I do. Maybe not exactly the way I do it but perhaps if you ever have to go and address a city I say have a little time to connect with thy subjects during a spa treatment or whilst having a meal somewhere. Thou can do what ever pleases thyself with what ever thy can think of." I admit this was just a wonderful idea. Getting to spend time with my subjects and talking with them would be great. I hugged my sister giving her a slight nuzzle.

"...Oh sister... I love your wisdom..." I broke the embrace and backed away. "Sister... I would like to thank you for bringing a smile to my face. I wish you and I would spend more time together during day or night... That time when I sang mothers tune to calm Scootaloo.... I almost wanted to take a picture for mother and father to see.... To just... make them smile from being away from us such a very long time..." Luna gave a smile.

"...I spoke with father whilst dreaming that day you had to get Scootaloo's blood drawn and... well... he would like us to plan a day for he and mother to visit the world of the living. They want to spend time with both you and I for a day or two and maybe get their own bit of time together...." She blushed averting her gaze a tad. "But they want to see us together most of all. We've only been visiting them one by one and father says you haven't visited him since I got back from the moon!" Yeah... Father and I haven't seen each other since Luna got back from the moon. I was afraid he'd try to influence me into committing a dastardly deed to rule over everything and burn who ever tried to combat my ruling style. I sighed.

"...Perhaps mother and father can visit when Scootaloo starts school... I don't want father to scare Scootaloo into not sleeping or wetting herself..."

"I suppose but we still might have to at least warn father we're caring for Scootaloo if you haven't already!" I sighed knowing Scootaloo was probably going to stay at school for around eight hours and once I have her brought back to the castle or where ever we are she's going to have to meet both mother and father. My mother if you remember countless times has met her whilst father has only met Ryder once just so he could take his feelings out on that marefriend who had killed his parents. To be honest I feel its good he did that. I wouldn't want him employed only to need a diaper change or a nap every couple hours or so. That and he probably would try and 'erase' those memories every chance he got. He was pretty messed up when I first tried to train him. Shining had to rush in and tackle him knocking the firearm out of his hands just in time. Didn't even put up a struggle to fight Shining off. He just passed out... Shining even told me he wasn't sleeping right in the cells or even eating. Anyways back to the story. I looked to Luna.

"Very well but father must keep any evildoings to a minimum. Maybe a light non lethal prank. No physical pain! Not even emotional!" Luna huffed.

"I'll be fine with that. I don't care for his pranks anyways... He does pull them a lot..." Very true there. He loves messing with ponies. Good or bad. Just his way of entertainment. Ever hear that saying 'why do the good die young'? Yeah. Him.

I smiled getting a quick hug with my sister in and she went and did her thing in a few other dreams. I sat in my dream possibly about an hour but I had no clue. After I had awoken I checked my phone and saw it was only nine thirty in the morning. I dressed up in a short sleeve and sweat pants because I had a feeling I wouldn't be wearing that for long and as I leave my room I'm met by a guard who had immediately bowed in respect to me. "Princess! Twilight Sparkle is awaiting you in her kitchen!" He said. "She wishes to get a little help for a breakfast for her friends!" Right... Twilight doesn't have personal chefs like I do. A home cooked meal is good but made by my own hand isn't something I've had for many lifetimes. I'm saying that quite literally.

I gave a nod thinking making something by hand instead of paying someone to make it for me might be good to have. I had walked off without saying a word to the guard and as I walked I smelled the sweet smell of pancakes and blueberry muffins! I never had asked my chef to bake muffins blue berry or any else but these smelled just delightful! It didn't take me long to get to the kitchen and when I did I see Twilight wearing the same thing I was just in different colors. I wont explain what colors but she was drinking from a coffee cup that was held in her magic as she flipped pancakes in a skillet. Spike was wearing a tank top and gym shorts as he was preparing a plate full of blueberry muffins, garnishing them with straw berries. Juicy, plump, red strawberries looking almost as if they were picked right off the plant! Twilight looked to me as I squeezed past her and Spike getting myself a fresh cup of coffee. "Good morning princess!" She said. "I take it someone stayed up really late?"

I gave a nod as I poured the black coffee into the mug. "Yeah... Didn't realize somepony already had invited me and Scootaloo to come to a convention with them." I said. "But don't worry. I'm happy to go. Less boredom for Scootaloo and a new experience for me!" She blushed a bit as she put a pancake onto a plate just ready to be decorated with what ever anyone wanted.

"Well I was going to ask you when Cadence was coming to take a rest from her marriage counseling but I didn't get a chance to ask when that attack happened... I basically got a bit scared when you got shot... I was too worried about your condition to even ask. I figured you'd want to rest and heal from your injuries." I sighed as I put a bit of creamer into my coffee.

"Well you had good intentions... Rest was good for me. I needed to recooperate from the shock and the pain... That and the thought of someone wishing to do harm to me and Scootaloo..." I sipped from my mug as Spike actually hugged my leg. As small as he is he still has a good grip on me. He knew I could've just broken down right then and there. I was strong. What's done is done. Nothing to cry over. Now... what we did was just get a few of the plates together being just mine, Spike's and Twilight's. We ate first not being able to wait for everyone to come. That and... There's only enough room at the table for Twilight and her friends.

I finished pretty fast. Everything was so good! I put honey, butter and a little jam on my pancakes and it just exploded in my mouth with delicious flavor. The sweet honey mixed with the flavorful jam I had put on top was wonderful and the butter greasing the in between each of the pancakes. Simply delicious. Anyways after we were done I decided to go downstairs and wait outside. The weather had changed greatly from the last time. Sun shining, clear skies and very warm weather. I had a few guards out with me so there would be at least a little bit of a threat if someone tries to pull something but this is Ponyville. A nice soul everywhere I look but I do know there are crimes being committed amongst the peace. I stretched my wings and just flew around for a bit giving myself a little bit of weightlessness and freeness to myself. It felt like I was flying for a while but I only landed seeing a few cars pull up- one being Ryder's hotrod. The other car was a guards truck and you want to know who I saw sitting in Ryder's car? The exact ponies you'd expect. Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Scootaloo. Scootaloo was sitting in the front seat holding her bags close while Dash leaned on the seats looking quite tired. At the same time the doors on both cars open and everyone comes spilling out. In order, Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and then Rainbow Dash. Scootaloo dropped her bag out of the door and hopped out just rushing to me. I knelt down and she ran up and hugged me. "Princess!" She said happily. "Ooh I missed you so much!" I brought her up into my arms and held her as I usually did and looked at her curious.

"Really? You missed me?" She nodded. I smiled bright. "Well that's a surprise to hear.... I would've thought you wanted to be with your friends and Dash...."

Applejack huffed as she picked Scootaloo's bags up off the ground throwing it over her shoulder. Everyone walked right past me and went into the castle and really they were all in their PJ's still. Dash in a tank top and shorts, Rarity in a bathrobe and slippers, Pinkie in her feety PJ's, Flutters in a track suit and AJ was just wearing jean shorts and a tank top. Anywho she just approached me having the bag over her shoulder. "Well of course she missed ya." She said. "First day she came home she saw the car and just broke down same as me... Back seat just not wanting to get out until someone pulled me out." I sighed holding Scootaloo's head against my shoulder.

"...Really now? That car's really linked to the both of you..." Applejack gave a nod and hugged me as well. I looked at Ryder's car. I do realize he got that car in a raffle and.... Well the best I'm doing for him is a guitar signed by Gash himself. This thing has to have engine trouble and must consume fuel like nothing else. "Say Applejack... What do you say we give this car a little bit of a makeover and a tune up for Ryder? My treat?" She gave a smile and hummed as she handed the bag to me which I happily took in my magic.

"I think he'd love it but... Something tells me we should at least have him decide... his car and his rules about his car. All I ever do is just drive it, wash it and fill it with gas. I cant do anything with it." I set Scootaloo down and gave her the bag. "Here sweetie you go on up and get some breakfast. I need to speak with Applejack alone."

The filly smiled as she threw the bag over her own shoulder. "Okay princess!" She said. I said nothing and pointed to a guard and he stood in attention. I pointed to Scootaloo and then up to the castle and he nodded taking her hand as she past him. They walked inside and I looked back to Applejack.

"Yes I realize that this car belongs to Ryder but... he's throwing his hat into the ring for this war. He's being such a big help trying to take back the land away from a tyrant but I feel his car could use a possible tune up just so he can ride home in style when I meet him back at Canterlot. He's strong just being away from here for so long... He's left two good mares here to be without him and... Well... I'm taking care of one while the other is surviving on her own." I rested my hand on her shoulder. "That car right there is causing you pain every time you look at it doesn't it?"

AJ gave a sigh looking at that car. "...Yeah... I've gone and stared out at it in the moonlight every night just to look at it before passing out..." She said. "...That day we went up to the mountains I just... The night before I was sitting in the living room on the couch just holding an old toy I gave to Applebloom.... She's just had it sitting in her toy chest and... Well... Let's just say I was expecting a dejavu moment with a gun shot and my big brother rushing outside with his shot gun only to have two shots go off when it wasn't even in his hands..." Her voice got weaker as she spoke but I put an end to her speaking and hugged her. If you don't know she's talking about the night Scootaloo's parents were murdered. He had to rush back home and he punched my guard just to get her back. I must say when my guards contacted me saying a stallion was apprehended and a filly slipped from their grasp I nearly said to them to retrieve her but something in my heart said let her go. I'm glad I didn't make that decision because when I first met Scootaloo at that dinner honoring her brother and what not I honestly felt like he was a fighter that wouldn't stop until he knew the world was safe for his sister to live on her own. I know he wont make the entire world be at peace but something tells me Scootaloo will be as close to him as I am to Luna. Anywho I sighed.

"What say after breakfast I give Ryder a call on that video app and we speak with him about his car?" She gave a nod into my lower chest and I walked her in taking her hand. She ate rather slowly just getting her food intake after we got there. She sliced up apples, pur a jar of zap apple jam she had given Twilight and was saving for a special occasion being the late Granny Smith's birthday but Applejack said she didn't have to do that and also said they would go to Appleoosa for her birthday. I thought it was a grand idea but back to the story. We had gone to Twilight's study where I've had a lap top set up with a few accounts on it. Mine, Scootaloo and Spike's account and even Twilight's. Spike and Scootaloo have to share an account because we have the childlock on theirs so they don't get into any naughty sites and I've set the password to spell out my name in the old tongue of mine.

Anyways I opened up my video chatting app I saw Ryder was online. Right before I could call him HE was calling us! With Applejack at my side I clicked the answer and there he was just looking like hell. His mane was a mess, he had a tired gaze in his eyes, he was wearing a tank top yet he was sweating profusely. "...I.. I'm sorry for calling like this princess but... I just cant sleep right now.... I'm just trying to get past this damn food poisoning...." He said. "...Some idiot left the tofu bacon out and when I went to get some yesterday morning to get the first piece I just... I... just..." I covered my eyes at the same time as Applejack turned away as he muted his mic just to puke. He put his mic back on groaning. "...There's the soup... shouldn't put hot sauce in it...."

Applejack huffed and sat in my lap as she looked at the screen. "Ry you poor thing..." She said. "We'll make this quick for ya...." She took a deep breath just looking to me. She looked back at the screen and gave a large hefty sigh. "...Ry I love you and I love that car of yours but... I just hate it too... I'm not gonna trash it or do anything to it but... Celestia suggested we get it painted and tuned up but we aint gonna do it without your approval... Just seeing that car makes me think you never got out of that jail cell and that Scoot aint ever seeing her big brother again...." I saw her teary eyed expression in the camera. Ryder took a sip from a can of lemon lime soda.

"....Well... okay... I'll give you permission but... I want Princess Luna to design what it looks like..." He gave a slight burp covering his mouth. "...Sorry... Just... I know you two want what's best for me but... Luna... She knows what kind of games I like and maybe she can do it with what games... I..." He stopped talking and just hung up from his end of the call sending me just to a chat screen. Applejack looked up at me.

"Damn... He must be sicker than we thought... Maybe we should just leave him be... He obviously aint doing well and best he can get is some rest..."

I sighed starting to type to him. "I hope he does get some rest soon... And that his next in command isn't sick as well..." I said. "I'll see to it he doesn't get sick on camera and just tell him via the text chat." I only typed with one hand before Applejack got up. I typed: 'Alright Ry you take it easy now. Try and get to the infirmary with a bit of help if you aren't wanting to stay inside your room. We'll get Luna to design your vehicle and get a garage in Canterlot to do said alterations but... just know this is the last huge thing i'm doing for you. You may still write to me and Scootaloo and receive the air drops but... I don't want to show favoritism in my guards more than I already have. I'm only doing this just for Applejack though... She doesn't like having your car outside seeing it just as it were being when you were arrested. She hates having the bad memories with that car and I'm sure you don't want to relive those memories just by looking at your car do you?'

Maybe a minute passed before he replied saying: 'Well... Maybe a couple weeks before Scootaloo had to be handed off to you I probably sat outside one night just staring at my car for a few hours drinking my sorrows away. That car saw the last of her when I had to drive it back to my house just to give to AJ... Sure Big Mac gave it a new radio but... I don't like thinking about that long hell of a week... I really don't.... Guess now's a better time than any to just go to that infirmary....'

That text was busted up in a few places but at least he's going to the infirmary. I closed the chat and logged out of the account. Skipping a good chunk of the steps and what not because not much happened for a while. I had Applejack call Luna using my phone and I even gave permission to talk with her about the car. That lasted about an hour and apparently Luna is going to make that a huge surprise for everyone. Probably oh say a half an hour after that we all piled in to a few guard trucks leaving Ryder's car inside the underground parking garage. I was in a truck with Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy. Fluttershy and Applejack were just talking together about a cute thing they could try for Ryder or something. I couldn't hear at all but that's because I was listening to what Rarity was saying. "Alright Princess I've gone to great lengths to make multiple costumes for a few of us that are going to said convention. Dash, Twilight and I already have our costumes. I'm going as the little hero we created to teach Dash a lesson the hero Mare-Do-Well while Twilight and Dash are going as Daring do just to get a signed copy of a limited edition Daring Do book from A.K. Yearling herself!"

Yeah like I didn't realize my faithful student and her friend would be going as their favorite fictional character. "Well who else is getting a costume made other than myself?" I asked. She gave a smile.

"Well you and Scootaloo are going as Super Mare and Superfilly. You're going to be the best looking costumed pair yet! Fluttershy and AJ are going as Emerald and the 'Orange Hurricane', two of Ryder's favorite characters in Alley Brawlers and Applejack was already thinking of having pictures taken of them both just for him." I feel like I can arrange that.

"And how about Pinkie Pie? What is she dressing up as?" Rarity gave a little huff.

"She's mixing a cute thing and a horror aspect together. She's some sort of chainsaw wielding cheerleader! I told her that was a crazy idea but surprisingly she's still going with that! I had to make each outfit. Your outfit is enchanted to fit anypony who holds it. Twilight has even tested it so it wouldn't loosen or tighten with any other type of contact."

"So who ever has the most contact with said costume its going to fit exactly?" She gave a nod and looked to Applejack.

"Applejack darling would you mind going upstairs with Princess Celestia and helping her with her outfit when we get to my place?"

Applejack gave Fluttershy a little nod finishing up a little idea she had. Of course I barely knew what went on there but she looked to me and Rarity. "Of course! I actually needed help slipping into that thing and I'm gonna assume she might need a little help as well!" She said. "This outfit might be a bit hard to get on but it just feels like heaven once it's been on for a minute. I'd still bring a little something to wear under it and I'm sure Rarity could spare a little something for ya just so you don't get all uncomfortable and so nothing's too showy!"

I looked to Rarity. "Would you maybe have Twilight enchant a shirt that I haven't slept in?" I asked. Rarity gave a nod. "Perhaps today I can purchase a souvenir for each of you just for everything you've done thus far for Scootaloo and I. Max I have to do is two gifts each mare. I might buy something for your sisters as well since I might have to buy Scootaloo a little gift from there." Rarity opened her arms hesitantly looking as if she wanted to hug me but didn't know if I would allow it. I sighed and smiled just hugging her. "Alright come here... You represent generosity but you forget who bestowed it upon you...." I looked to Fluttershy and Applejack who looked a little jealous. "You two can get a hug too! Get in here!" I opened up my arms and they immediately jump in. Fluttershy right after AJ though. Warm hugs are the best even if its with multiple friends. You know when I've raised and lowered the sun for thousands of years I didn't have time to make many friends as I am right now... Ever since Twilight came along she has reunited me with Luna, taught ME the power of friendship even though I sent her out here to this small town and connected with others than my 'niece' and sister. I've been entrusted with a filly of a guard who is close to Luna more than even I. Ryder has gone and pissed me off quite a few times, some of those right after the murder of his parents but... At that time I actually wasn't in the best of moods. I was actually trying to get the very same dictator to loosen his rules and vowed to lift a few sanctions but he started a massacre of Equestrian guards at a militant base as a little visit and make sure they were doing okay with supplies. They accepted the supplies after taking the stallions and mares and executing them. Most of them had family here in Ponyville. I came out here to tell their families that we will take action but... That was when I got Shining's call saying that Ryder was a candidate to be trained as a guard but that was apparently too soon for a weapons training. I would've had him do close combat but Shining vouched for him there.

Anywho enough of the sadness. Not long later we arrived at Rarity's home. I had actually had Scootaloo and Fluttershy come up with me and Applejack. She clung to me as we entered Rarity's room. I guess it was the only room big enough for me to stand up all the way. As I set Scootaloo down Fluttershy approached me with Applejack standing at the door. "Um... Celestia?" She said. "Would you mind waiting here while Me and Applejack grab your costumes and what you'll be wearing under them?" I gave a nod.

"Yes I can wait. You can take a little time getting into your costumes if you'd want. I don't necessarily have to get my costume immediately. I kinda wanted to speak with Scootaloo real quick." Fluttershy gave a smile and walked out of the room. Applejack gave me a smile before shutting the door. Once we were alone I sighed and sat down having the little filly hop into my lap.

Scootaloo just nuzzled up to me giving a nice warmth to my heart. "Thanks for letting me stay with my friends princess..." She said. "...I actually missed you... It felt so weird going from somewhere fancy to an Apple orchard.... I know I'm gonna have to go back to that when Ryder comes back but... I've just been so used to the castles and all that neat stuff you get me to keep me happy..." I sighed.

"Well... I do it because... I felt bad for when your brother was arrested... I know he nearly lost you to one of my own guards and... I wanted to apologize to you personally... You are important to him and I nearly took you away from him..." I actually started to tear up a bit. "...I've bought you countless items to try and fill the pain inside me from seeing him distraught and you just having nightmare after nightmare about your mother and father... Luna told me and... I just felt horrible.... Can you forgive me at all?" I could feel her tense up a bit yet she nodded confidently.

"...Yes Princess I forgive you...." She looked at me with no tears in her eyes, no little sign of mental pain and not even a slight look of wanting to hit me at all. "...You making my brother a guard and taking care of me when he couldn't made up for all of that... And the random things you got me and let me do...." She came up a little bit and wiped a tear from my eye. I must admit I missed her. The night we got back I expected to have a little filly crawling into my bed, possibly crying.

Anyways probably ten minutes of us just sitting there together spending a little quality time with each other Fluttershy came back with Applejack both all dressed up. Fluttershy's costume had her mane tied up in a ponytail, a tight green jumpsuit with long black boots going thigh high and a mask covering her face. Applejack's was a torn tiger camo uniform with her mane up in a bun but still looking really messy. She had faux teeth in resembling a timber wolf's. Fluttershy took Scootaloo out of the room while AJ just brought my outfit in which was a blue jumpsuit, red trim and a cape as well as a pair of sneakers surprisingly. Also had a pair of shorts and a short sleeved shirt. "Alright got everything you need here!" She said. "Got a pair of walkin' shoes, your costume, some comfy clothes to wear underneath for when and if you ever wanna just take your costume off and you'll be just fine!"

I smiled taking the outfit I was wearing in my magic at the same time as I started stepping out of my pajamas. "Well what about my own costume?" I asked as I grabbed the shorts from my magic and instantly they grew in size to my flank. I was surprised but then again these were pretty good at showing off my ass... I might as well wear these on my birthday or something but only around the castle or... Well where ever I am. That home just outside of Ponyville is still being built but is almost done. I put the shorts on and they fit perfectly as well as the short sleeved shirt. Applejack looked to me after I pulled my mane from the neck hole of my shirt.

"Well why don't you just find out! Careful with it though! Get's kinda tight since it's full of different color fabrics!" She tossed my costume to me and when I caught it the costume grew longer and wider.

"My word this is astonishing! I must use this spell on a few other garments I find at the convention.... I might want to get myself a few weird tees for Luna.... She has been watching these... 'Chill Chumps' guys lately who apparently 'aren't so chill' when it comes to some of these games that they play and Luna enjoys seeing them get angered.... They even invite random others to play with them... She's even shown me their friend who apparently dyed his mane from green to a neon pink with a red polka dot pattern. I think his name on the internet is Spark Pliars or something... Cant remember if Ryder talked about him or if Luna told me about him...." Applejack gave a sigh just as I slipped into the under clothing.

"...Well... My sugarcube does like playing his games even with Big Mac..." She walked over to me coming to my side. I looked to her seeing her head just hung looking just sad. "...Y'think he's gonna be alright...? I mean... he's puking his guts out in an infirmary due to some dumb food poisoning.... Never had that happen but... I just want him to be okay..." I gave a sigh just getting my legs into the costume and pulling it up around my flank and slipping my arms into the sleeves before lowering myself a bit pulling my mane over my shoulders.

"He's going to be fine. Things like that aren't lethal. He has medical care, he'll be fine... Now uh... can you help me get my wings inside my costume holes?" She gave a nod and slipped my wings into a few elastic holes that actually made getting them through as easy as putting on my pants. She zipped it up and I gave a sigh standing up feeling the outfit. It was tight in a few places on my waist but my chest and bikini area were actually the loosest part. No uncomfortable feeling or tight crotch area. Nothing in fact. "Well... I know Twilight paid for this but I feel like I should at least give Twilight her money back for this.... She must be short a ton of money on this!" The mare at my side gave a bit of a huff.

"She only spent six hundred on that. Believe it or not she's paid by a few ponies in town to help with friendships and even having a little spell work to mend a few heirlooms for families and even fixed a little something for me... I had a little glass figure my momma gave me right before she died and maybe a month before Ry left Applebloom knocked it off my shelf when she and Scootaloo had a little fight... it broke in half and I was gonna get around to fixing it with a bit of glue but Twi just said to leave it with her for an hour... thought she was just gonna go out and buy me another one of these figures but maybe after forty five minutes in her study I go in to say I'm gonna go home but just as I was about to say something there it is in her magic and boom! Right back into one piece! I forgave AB and put it back in its shelf... In other words I'm sure she's got the bits to spare. Maybe y'shouldnt worry about it!"

"You know AJ... I honestly thought you were about to cry there when he was mentioned..." She took a deep breath and just gave me a hesitant hug.

"...Nearly did... Just gotta get him outta my mind by thinkin' of Dash... she's kinda been helping me these past couple of days and I've just been helpin' her out. The only thing just messing with me is that car of his..." She backed up a bit. "Now... Why don't we just get downstairs and show off that costume? Scoot should be getting all ready by now anyways."

I gave Applejack a nod and we left the room after folding up our clothes leaving them on Rarity's bed. When we got downstairs all we saw was Twilight just getting her mane braided in her olive green vest, white shirt and khaki's with just a pair of boots sitting aside. Fluttershy was doing the braiding while Pinkie and Rarity were making sure of having everything just in case of a messy mane, runny make up or what not. Rarity was wearing a black jump suit like outfit almost as tight as my outfit having a few purple details and even having a hat to go with it. Pinkie was wearing an eighties style cheerleaders outfit with her midriff exposed. This outfit was just a cotton candy blue that made her look like a piece of barely wrapped candy. Always could try for something sweet but now isn't the time for that. Rarity checked something off on a little piece of paper and looked to me giving a smile. "My my that outfit came out miraculous on you princess!" She said hurrying to my side. She tugged at a few parts making sure it was straightened out and not too too tight. "I apologize not asking what you'd want to dress up as but I didn't know if you would even want to go to this convention!"

I gave a bit of a laugh extending my wings. "If Scootaloo weren't with me I wouldn't be interested in going. I'd just be mobbed by everyone, security would be the tightest it's ever been and everypony would be a bit too nervous to even approach these movie stars and what not." I said. "I've been to restaurants in Canterlot and Manehattan and there were a few tourist ponies who were afraid to even pick up a fork with a few guards around. With you girls around me and me having Scootaloo in my arms I think we might just keep away from being mobbed." Rarity looked at my mane and hummed a bit. I saw her staring at each individual color and the length.

"Is there any way for you to retain a single color and have your mane just straighten out perhaps?" According to my mother and father Luna and I are technically goddesses so we can do nearly what ever we can. Luna can make hers short, she can make it longer, she can have it a midnight black or any variation of nights. I can only choose from the various colors in my mane and keep it still. Cant shorten it unless its that time of year. Summer its the longest, winter, its shortened. Around this time it starts to shorten to medium length because of the autumn season fast approaching. Yet here's the thing: I can only change my mane to pink to have it stay still. I said nothing just as I used my magic to change my entire mane and tail pink. It's just a bit lighter than Pinkie's coat. Rarity gave a surprised gasp. "Well.... I was joking but pink does suit you like this Princess..."

I gave a smile just as she brought over a hair tie with her magic just tying my mane up. Just then I hear Rainbow Dash laughing a bit as the squeak of sneakers hits the floor. I turn to just see Dash wearing her Daring Do outfit and THE cutest thing EVER! "May I present Super Filly!" The blue Pegasus mare said just as Scootaloo in her dark orange shorts, tights high top shoes, her white short sleeved shirt with the Super filly logo right on the chest and a little orange cape fluttering with just the cute flaps of her wings! She ran right up to me and jumped into my arms and hugged me. Dash gave a little laugh as she walked towards us. "Look at this! The perfect costume duo! My cute little cousin as Super Filly when her temporary care taker is dressed up as Super Mare! THE perfect example of awesome other than myself of course!"

Everyone but me and Scootaloo gave a groan and instead chuckled. I couldn't force any words just picturing Scootaloo just suddenly flying out of my arms all on her own. I actually wished for that to happen so I could have Rainbow Dash see it for herself and have a picture prepared to send to Ryder. We maybe spent just fifteen minutes more in this boutique home and had piled in to some transport trucks. Again we were split up. This time Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo and I were sitting in one truck and in the other was Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie. Applejack and Dash leaned onto each other, Dash just blushing a bit looking in to the mares eyes. I huffed. "Excuse me Dash? Could you possibly pay a bit more attention to everyone but Applejack please?" I asked. "We have a FILLY present!" Dash blushed just as AJ just fixed herself feeling almost like an idiot from what I saw.

"S-sorry Princess! I just... AJ's been keeping my mind off of you-know-who and I just provide the same for her!" She gave me a nervous smile just giving me a bit of a curious thought. This is odd even for Dash... what was she up to? She looked to Scootaloo who just stared out the window kinda trying to ignore her cousin and her brothers marefriend. I could tell she was a bit embarrassed. "Sorry about that squirt... Just uh.... Just uh.... Come here! Give me a little hug! I know we'd both need it!" Scootaloo just kinda brought her legs up on the seat and hugged her knees. She was uncomfortable. I picked her up and set her in my lap holding her close.

"You've gone and embarrassed her! To be honest- and not to be rude- If I were her I wouldn't hug you either after embarrassing her like that!"

Applejack huffed switching to the other side of the truck. "I apologize for her Scoot..." She said. "Just go on and have yourself a seat next to her. Y'dont gotta hug her or anythin' but it'd be nice just for you to forgive her! Don't want no bad blood between yourselves." I looked to Scootaloo.

"Well.... She's right Scootaloo... You don't have to make contact but at least forgive her... You don't want to be like how you-know-who and AJ were when I first got a hold of you...."

Scoot gave a sigh releasing her legs carefully climbing off my lap and on to the floor. "Alright... I guess I can forgive you..." She said hopping into the seat. She sat a foot away from Dash who just pulled her phone out aiming the camera at her. I watched as she took a picture of the annoyed filly. She just turned away even more. "...Princess can I have something to drink please?" I scooted over and gave the seat a little pound having the seat open up in the middle. Some of these transports have insulated coolers that are in the seats, the floor, vending machine in the doors it just depends on which ones they use. Once the cooler opened I grabbed her a soda and gave it to her with my magic.

"Dash? AJ? You want anything?"

Applejack hummed. "I guess I can go for a drink..." She said. "Got any...." She looked to Scootaloo who was sipping on her soda carefully. "...Y'kno maybe I'll take a plain cola..." I could tell she wanted an alcoholic beverage but there was two problems. Scootaloo and no beers here... Never keeping them in here again after maybe... Thirteen years ago. I was just in a transport bound for Las Pegasus for a little relaxation time. Drank so much I ended up waking up in my hotel penthouse with a guard at my side keeping a bucket ready for me. Told me I actually got out of the car at a red light, grabbed a few stallions and dragged them into a restaurant thinking I was in Manehattan with their mayor and opened up a new church devoted to my mother. Even found myself nude with my panties across the room on a lamp. Thank goodness nobody saw that... I tested each and everyone who was with me. All passing.

I gave Applejack her cola and she cracked it open sipping it like she hadn't drank anything. "You got any Senor Salt in there?" Dash asked. I was about to get it until AJ started to cough a bit.

"Dash NO!" She snapped setting her drink in the cup holder. "You know I'm allergic to it! And I could swear you hated it! No Senor Salt! Get yourself one of your energy drinks! I see em in there!"

"Well maybe I want something OTHER than that!" The mares started to argue leaving me not knowing what to do and leaving Scootaloo on the floor with her eyes clenched shut and her hands over her ears.

That's when I huffed taking a lemon lime soda out and forcing both Applejack and Dash back in their seats with a little concussion magic. It was a small blast. Nothing to hurt anyone or break anything. "ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled slamming the cooler shut. I looked to Scootaloo and opened my arms. She got up and carefully made her way towards me and hopped into my lap. "See what you've done! You've scared Scootaloo!" I looked to Applejack. "Aj I'm not having anypony go to the hospital because of someone drinking something they don't even like." I looked at Dash. "And you! You're better than this! You should make your cousin happy instead of freaking her out!" Honestly I was pissed. I almost wanted to say to the driver to take me back to the castle but then that would ruin everything Rarity and Twilight had prepared for me. This was just the start of a long day... I just wish I can get through it without giving a grown mare a spanking.