• Published 15th Sep 2015
  • 724 Views, 6 Comments

The Generals Sister - Shizuo35



Ryder is called off to war in Steurope to run a military base and has to leave his little sister behind with Celestia.

  • ...
12
 6
 724

Month 1: Day 5: A BIG SCREW UP! (Yeah i screwed up)

Okay... Last night was hell.... Scootaloo woke up screaming like a banshee because of a nightmare about her brother and I had to change her and clean her.... You do not know how many guards I had to send out of my room just because of the screams and the crying. I even had to let her sleep in my bed to calm her down since I cant really use Cadences magic. After that late night scare I slept like a log and so did she. I woke up with her on my chest using my chest pillows as her pillows. They say a foals most comfortable place is in their mothers arms listening to their mothers heart beat. I glanced over at her bed seeing it all messy and with a stuffed toy hanging off the side. I grabbed it with my magic and brought it over to the bed as slow as I could. If you remember I cant move things with my magic without breaking them. I move the sun with it for my mothers sake. I guess the day after Scootaloo arrived I decided to start training myself to control my magic strength. I basically started with a martini glass. The first few shattered but the fourth one I think it was had been the easiest to move. Moved it left to a pedestal and back to a table I had it sitting on. Of course I moved it about three times before it broke on me. Right now I'm actually having somepony make a ballistic gel torso for me to move... Actually a few. You never know who you'd be picking up. A foal, a child Scootaloo's age or a grown adult. Anyways I gave Scootaloo the stuffed toy and when I got up I rested her right in my warm spot (the spot where I was laying down for a while.) and as I got up from my bed my flank gave a plastic crinkle. Yeah... had to be nappied right up last night. Lucky me I had my nightgown on taking away any image of my figure. Just up and went right out my door to see one of my guards who knew of my filly calming thing. He walked in on me while I was changing Scootaloo the first day after. Her friends were surprisingly okay with her wearing those... Anyways I yawned a bit stretching as I shut my door. "Morning..." I said rubbing my eyes. "....I trust you slept alright? That filly woke me up from a dead sleep... I almost shoved her into Luna's arms in the middle of the night...."

It's true I did think that last night but I would've had to stay up just to have her back in my quarters for sleep. Anywhere else would've been too scary without someone she knows to wake up to. My guard gave me a smile. "Is she still asleep in there?" He asked. "I could watch over her while you get some breakfast. Luna is still awake playing her games so she might be up for a while." I hummed a bit glancing back at my door in thought.

"Perhaps you can bring my sister here? She can finish up that stupid campaign later..." I looked back at my guard. "She is doing campaign mode right? I hate those online modes I can never figure out anything there and the ponies there are so rude!"

"Competitive gaming. I think Luna should handle the faux wars while you handle the real ones. Besides we just got word from The General last night that we made advancements on the line. Forty miles ahead in Clawtensburg. Other places are still being controlled but he's planning a few attacks."

"Good to hear but.... Luna please?" He gave a nod and hurried off without saying another word.

Anyways I sat there outside of my door preening my wings a bit. Feathers were very messy in the morning. I had an indestructible brush made back a couple hundred years so just in case I was ever needing to get out of a sticky situation and maybe just to get leverage on something heavy for my guards to slip something under to get it out of there. I was using that brush to straighten out my feathers like most ponyfolk do. Cadence thought out pegasai sweet hearts should help each other preen each others wings to improve their love life. Don't tell her I did this but Luna and I preened each others wings to help our sisterly bond. It got her hot under the collar but she cant control herself after being on the moon for so long. As I did that I lost myself in how good it felt. I basically stood there for a few minutes. Just then I get startled by another guard. "PRINCESS CELESTIA!" He yelled. I got so frightened I uh... wet myself.... not a fun thing for a grown mare like me to do but.... guessing a little potty break would've helped before leaving my room. As I... did that I see my guard approach. I actually prayed to my mother I wouldn't be caught. "Princess! I'm sorry to bother you but Prince Shining is thinking about dropping by for a visit! He had a video chat with your sister and they planned for him to come and see how war efforts are doing. He's thinking of sending troops from the Crystal Empire over to aid in pushing back the enemy. He just wants to meet with you to give an all clear." I blushed giving a sigh.

"....Give him the okay to visit and send troops... There needs to be no talks about it if he thinks we need it. He's the head of the guard and has the know how of this kind of stuff... Now away with you please I need to resume my preening!" ...and changing myself... Anyways he ran off and once he was out of sight I flashed away into my room. The teleportation is an almost silent spell. Almost meaning you can hear shoes hitting the floor but since I had bare feet it helped keep silent for Scootaloo... not to mention when I stepped into my restroom I leaked a bit.... "Oh horseapples... Why did that guy have to startle me...?" Well I wiped myself off slipped into some clean clothing after tossing my soiled guarding wear into a waiting laundry chute and just left my room just as my sister approached in her tank top and sweat pants. She did look tired yet very excited. I think it's her morning coffee or her energy drinks. "Sister... we must have a talk in private... No guards to hear us!"

Luna looked at me a bit confused. "Okay... It's either I'm very tired or its time for some sister secrets." She said. I hugged her whimpering a bit. "....Yep... Sister secret time..." She sighed breaking the hug with me and took my hand taking me into my room. We sat carefully on my bed with Scootaloo still asleep peacefully. "...Alright... what's the matter?" I started to tear up just looking back at Scootaloo. Her little wonderbolts nappy peaked out.

"...A guard startled me and I had an accident.... it happened right in front of him and.... This filly should only think I have to use the toilet like every pony but.... that guard startled me and I soiled myself like a filly her age... I was lucky enough to not be caught but.... I'm just embarrassed.... I haven't wet myself since that spider of yours made its way into my room... please.... promise me you wont tell mother or father or anypony that I did that..." She gave me a nod and hugged me just as I started to sob.

As good as it felt for me to relieve myself of a full bladder it was the first accident in a while.... Back when Luna was nightmare moon and the night before I met Twilight I had laxatives slipped into my meal I was so constipated from some medicine I was taking for a bit of back pain from a stupid pillow that seemed to have made its way into my bed and found itself under my stomach. It tweaked my back and thus needing the pills. Anyways the doctor said to relieve myself of gas every now and then until I know i'm going to use the toilet... Apparently those laxatives worked fast and within about a half hour I was trapped in a bathroom with a load in my panties. I had to contact Cadence and have her rush to the castle bring me a fresh pair of panties from my drawers... Her magic helped me cheer up that day. That and hearing her favorite foal sitting filly would be trying to apply for my magic school. Anyways my crying woke Scootaloo. She jumped a bit and she saw me crying into my sisters shoulder. "Princess....? Is... everything okay?" She asked still feeling tired. I looked over at her as she crawled over to us. I brought her into the hug.

"...Y-yes...." I said. "...Everything is okay..."

"...Good cuz.... I think I peed...." Yeah... Definitely felt a little warmth on my lap. Gladly when I sat her next to me again I didn't feel a wet spot. Anyways... I had changed her, cleaned her and got her dressed in a cute little dress I had bought for her just so she would fit here in Canterlot. I got Photo Finish to take a cute picture of her and I had it sent off with a letter to Ryder explaining what I had done. He replied saying it was adorable and explained a bit more about training and a few prisoners that he captured. I'll get on that later but for now I had to walk with her and Luna to the dining hall for the morning meal. I had her sit right between Luna and I. My embarrassment still set in but I think Scootaloo was a little embarrassed for wetting herself in my bed but.... If either of us weren't diapered I'm sure we'd have a mess on our hands. Anyways I just ordered pancakes for Scootaloo and I but she chose chocolate chips, maple syrup, strawberries and cherries with whipped cream to go on it. I like mine with blueberries, butter and banana slices between each layer and lucky us my cook was well rested and only had like one job to do. Scootaloo looked up at me as I sipped from my glass of cider. Don't worry its non alcoholic. "Do you think Ryder is gonna write to us today Princess...? My nightmare last night has me worried about him..." She hung her head. I gave a sigh bringing her over to my lap.

"I'm sure your brother will write to us soon. He's going to be fine I promise you that. We actually might have a special guest coming just for today and I cant really say no when his wife is still out of town on business. I should be getting a call very soon to let it be known he's here." Eh... couldn't really make it as vague as I did. I set Scootaloo back down in her seat and she sighed as Luna rested her hand on her shoulder.

"...Well.... At least I have something to look forward to later I guess...."

Luna picked Scootaloo up yawning a bit and sat her in her lap as well. "...Scootaloo... if ever you can not sleep you can always ask the guard in front of my sisters door to have a talk with me..." She said. "...Not only will I talk with you but if needed I can use my magic to help you sleep but only if you have been a good girl and I do not want you abusing my power or else there will be trouble. You understand?"

"Yes Princess Luna. But um.... is there any way maybe you could change me if I have an accident....? I don't think Princess Celestia was happy when I woke her up last night with my crying..."

Luna looked over at me causing me to blush. "Well.... I get a bit angered when I'm woken up in the middle of the night..." I said. "A guard did that one time next thing you know he was out the window on the grass bleeding but... at least I knew what I was doing..." I glanced down at Scootaloo as she returned to her seat. "But... maybe it might be time to get your own room near a toilet and a guard of your very own."

"But why cant I stay in your room? There's a bathroom right there and if I get scared you're right there to comfort me.... And Ryder told me not to trust a guard unless I'm with you or Luna.... apparently some of the guards in Ponyville are huge perverts...." Oh yeah... that's another thing about the guards. I have received reports that guards in different areas of Equestria have been either pulling over mares and trading sexual favors for no tickets or arresting them for no reason and having them groped or have ridiculous charges slapped on them.

I gave a sigh with that thought now in my head. "....Fine... You can stay inside my quarters but I want you to at least try and stay in your bed after a nightmare..." I said just feeling defeated by a little filly using logic over reason with someone who controls said guards. "Can you try that tonight? Please? I wont judge you if you at least get Luna first." Scootaloo sighed crossing her arms.

"....Can I get a teddy bear at all? It helps when I have something to hold...."

"I can send a guard to get you one later."

"Can we at least let me pick one out....? I don't just want any random teddy bear... I.... I actually have a fear of bears... When I was just starting school a bear came from Everfree and it scared everypony.... my mommy and daddy had to come pry me out from under the teachers desk and I screamed at the sight of my own actual teddy bears.... they had to throw them out and get me a little wolf plushie that I lost two years later..." I sighed again as our food came out exactly as described while Luna had a glass of hot milk, a bowl of tomato soup and some grilled cheese sandwiches with the crusts cut off. Still a little filly at heart with her.

"Well... I guess we can take our guest to the best shopping mall in Manehattan. Would you rather fly or drive to Manehattan?"

"Drive.... I actually haven't left the ground at all since I was born.... I haven't even flown with Ryder or Dash at all... They're afraid I might get hurt."

A little Pegasus filly who's afraid of heights I presume? I never said it but I was thinking it. I just made it seem like I was taking her word for it. We ate our food and basically walked with Luna back to her room. She was basically almost half asleep through the meal. Oh it made me miss the days of when we were younger.... Scootaloos age actually.... I actually kept a journal and wrote in it every night... 'Luna hast fallen asleep yet again and being her older sibling I was told by mother and father to carry her to thy crib and lay her to sleep.' .... I remember that line fairly clear. It was when Luna was just two years old and I was about seven. It shows my age but it felt like it were just yesterday I wrote it. Anyways I had to sit with Scootaloo in the TV room while she and I played a classic line tennis game until a guard came in. "Princess!" He said. "I apologize for the interruption on this but your 'guest' has arrived."

I gave a sigh giving up this set. Scootaloo was at advantage but we were pretty much equally matched even though we were just flicking a switch. "Ah finally...." I said setting my little controller down. I looked to Scootaloo. "Come on Scootaloo we have someone to see!" Scootaloo looked almost like she didn't want to get up. Just kept flicking the switch. I grabbed the controller away from her. "Scootaloo listen to me! We have to turn off the game now!"

Scootaloo groaned a bit and got up from her seat. "...Fiiine..." She said going on with her groan. I grabbed her arm just as she started to walk away.

"Listen you do NOT want to hold that attitude little missy! Otherwise you are going into a major time out! You get me?" She gave a scared nod and hopped into my arms as I got up. I couldn't really let her walk on her own like that. She's really small compared to me and I would hate for her to get lost in the castle like a few days ago. I was busy with a little video chat between me and some leaders of neighboring countries to where the war is taking place. She was with a guard during that and when he left her in the TV room to use the bathroom she got scared and ran off looking for him. I was told by my guards we had a problem yet I had to mute my side to find out what the problem was and when I did I gave no notice to the other dignitaries and teleported away only to find Scootaloo crying inside of my sisters room. I didn't wanna do this but I had to bring her back to the video conference and sit her at my side only to have the dignitary from Trampselvania ask why I had her and I said it was just to get my general to help fight this war.

Anyways I walked with Scootaloo having her arms crossed as she sat on my arm. My guard walked in front of us as we were going up a set of stairs towards the roof. Shining always took the chopper coming into Equestria. Never drove in or rode in on the train... Well... not after a herd of sheep got on the track.... how horrid that was I don't wanna say. What I am going to say is the train had to be cleaned off and sent in for maintenance and it needed to be decommissioned. Now it sits at extra sets of tracks and is used as a restaurant. Its a cute little thing. Cadence had to make it official by pouring a glass of champagne for Shining before smashing the side of one of the cars. As we got to the door I covered Scootaloo's eyes since we were facing east going out the door and since it was still in the morning the sun was right there. I got a bit stunned by it but we walked out onto the roof where we were surrounded by about a ten foot high fence to prevent anyone from falling. Yeah you got pegasai flying on their own and manning aircrafts but I've got a four foot barrier to allow the aircrafts to turn around or go over unless its enchanted with my own patented secret spell which I wont even say how its done. Okay... uh... Oh yes we're on the roof. On the roof was a few landing pads. One for my chopper, one for Cadence's and one for my sister. My chopper was just a standard transport chopper though armored to hell but had no weapons. My sisters was the same except she was afraid of some ponies coming out of hiding from Nightmare Moon still and if they saw the chopper fly over they would try and blow it out of the sky or something so she had it fit with armor and a few MGs. Cadence's chopper was a haute pink with lines of blue and gold near the tail rotor. This used to be Shining Armor's personal chopper but had it painted just for his wife. Shining was standing in front of the military cargo chopper clad in a long sleeve shirt, a bullet proof vest a pair of jeans and work boots. He looked like he was relaxed yet on his guard. He knelt down bowing in respect to me as I set Scootaloo down. "Greetings princess..." He said. He looked up and saw Scootaloo. "And hello Scootaloo. What's got you here?" She clung to my leg. I gave a sigh and picked her up again.

"Shining you must've been busy with your alone time at the castle... I uh... I had to call Ryder off to fight for Equestria.... He had to drop her here because no pony else could." He stood up a bit shocked.

"...Oh jeez... I-I'm so sorry... I completely forgot about it!" Yeah... When Cadence is away Shining will drink his sorrows away as well. Seriously Twilight said he was staying at the castle in Ponyville when Ryder's parents died and he apparently drank himself silly knowing Cadence was so far away. Yet he did tell me he had to arrest Big MacIntosh just so he wouldn't go apeshit when he woke up from being blind drunk. ...at least I think that was around the same time... I was actually so pissed my time was wasted with testing a mentally unstable stallion who nearly lost the filly I'm holding close to keep her from crying.

"Dont worry it's fine! I got her! Now uh... what do you suppose we do now that you're here? I don't want you just sitting around here with nothing to do all day. I know you have your gaming accounts loaded onto some of Luna's consoles but the games you play are way too violent for Scootaloo and I cant have her bored out of her mind all day either!"

Scootaloo whimpered as she hiked herself up. "...W-what about me?" She whispered in my ear. "...Werent we going to go to M-manehattan to sh-shop?" She was obviously trying to hold back her tears. And... Yeah that slipped my mind somehow. I blame that stupid virtual tennis game!

"Oh that's what I meant to do!" I said nuzzling her giving a smile. I looked to Shining. "That's what you can do! You can escort us while we're shopping at that mall in Manehattan! Do you think you can do that for us please?"

Shining thought for a moment. "Well... I haven't been around Manehattan since Cadence got drapes for our room..." He said. "I guess I could accompany you there but I'm sure you'd have to beef up security around the mall."

"Why dont you contact the guard outpost in Manehattan. I actually want to call the mall security up and see if they could maybe have everypony who's inside ignore me and who ever I'm with. Scootaloo here gets nervous with all the attention from everypony."

"Hm... Didn't realize she felt that way... Well... Why don't you give her to me so I can apologize and get her strapped into the chopper." Remember earlier when she said she wanted to drive to Manehattan because she didn't ever get off the ground and when I said I think she's afraid of heights...? Yeah... this proved it. She yelped and screamed just as I pried her off of me and handed her over to Shining.

I felt bad as Shining turned away with the little filly hanging over his shoulder in tears screaming for me. "NO! DONT LET HIM TAKE ME PRINCESS I DONT WANNA GO PLEASE HELP ME!" She screamed. A few other guards that were up here rushed over to Shining and helped calm the little filly down as I made the call. The call was quick and boring so I wont bother with the details. When I went over to the chopper Scootaloo was strapped into the seat directly next to Shining with him holding her hands down as she sobbed. I sat next to her and she looked up at me. "P-please don't make me sit in here.... I-I'm afraid of heights...." And there was the evidence that backed my statement.

I sighed thinking of something that might be able to help her but... the only thing that came to mind was her brother... I had to pull that card. I just had to. "Scootaloo.... I'm sure Ryder wouldn't like to hear about your fear of heights..." I said. "It would crush him to know he cant ever fly with you right up to Cloudsdale to a Wonderbolts show. Why cant you face your fear and when Ryder comes back he can take you to any Wonderbolts show you want?" She sniffled and wiped her nose with her shoulder. I think she left the hankie I gave her back in her quarters.

"...B-because... I don't wanna fall and.... get hurt.... if... if I get hurt I'm afraid I wont ever be able to play with my friends again...."

"Well... We wont take off and let you calm down. I know I said we could drive but this is a faster and safer than driving... If you can at least get through this flight without screaming or having an accident I promise I can get you something to at least help you get around in the castle like a bike or maybe a scooter but no skate boards or inline skates. I've seen enough of Luna's skateboarding games to see where that goes. Do you think you can do that?" Scootaloo sniffled and nodded. "Alright... now I'm gonna have Shining let your arms go and I don't want you messing around with anything okay? Otherwise you wont be getting anything but a time out when we come back alright?"

"A-alright... but... c-can I-I hold your hand please....?" I gave her a warm smile and a nod before looking to a guard just outside the door.

"You there! Close this door! We aren't taking off just yet! Just getting this filly used to the chopper!" The guard nodded and slid the door closed. Scootaloo grabbed my hand whimpering scared when I looked back. "...alright we're doing good so far.... now let's take some deep breaths to calm yourself down...." She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. We basically sat there for a while until she fell asleep slumped over in her seat. Freaking out takes a lot out of someone. When my sister returned from the moon she imprisoned me inside some sort of magic bubble of darkness. I freaked out so much I passed out but managed to come to falling out of the bubble. I had to take over a motorbike to meet with Twilight to tell her about the good deed she had done pacifying my sister's endless rage. The Stallion I took the bike from in my panic actually let me keep it and I had sent him a custom made crotch rocket which he absolutely loves. My motorbike was painted and I gave it to Luna as a gift but she turned it over to Dash having it painted yet again. You think I would be mad but I wasn't. I was actually glad she was back. She gave the bike to Dash and bought gifts for each of the mares of the Elements of Harmony to thank them for pacifying her and apologizing for the havoc she caused. Dash got the bike, AJ got a dirt bike, Fluttershy got herself a motor scooter, Rarity got a vintage truck I had guards restore and paint to her liking, Pinkie got an endless supply of her party cannon poppers which all she has to do is call and order it and for my faithful student Luna apologized personally and gave her any car she wanted from a local car lot and a free customization for anything she wanted. Shining ended up helping out in the customization and left her a little note saying he helped and to do a few certain things to reveal a hidden cooler but to make sure she had somepony in the passenger seat and to be at a full stop otherwise someone crashes.

Anyways we ended up flying with Scootaloo passed out for about an hour. Shining just used a sound suppressing spell to keep it from scaring her. Trust me it's hard to fall asleep in a two hour chopper ride towards the Crystal Empire with gigantic rotors thumping through the air. The downside of this spell was our voices were suppressed as well. It was almost silent. I was almost silent but lucky enough we learned sign language just in case the castle was raided and the enemy were around the saferoom I was in. Shining signed to me. "Do you think we should wake her up when we land or maybe let her sleep a little bit longer?" He asked using his hands. I signed back at him.

"When we land we're going to let the chopper blades slow down and wake her up after they stop but until then keep that spell up. Oh and... maybe have a juicebox ready for her. Get it from the cooler." Cadence brings little ones in the chopper sometimes to either give a young earth pony child or unicorn child a chance to fly in the air safely or give them a quick ride home to their families if they had to have her watch them for a few days. To be honest it was mostly to have a little one go with her if she needed to work on Princess things while playing foalsitter. Sure you think it isn't safe for that but everypony cant fight in front of kids. Seriously when I had Twilight here she stopped fights between guards, me with shop keeps because of stressful meetings. If fights did break out I'd force who ever fought to go to a tea party for an hour with her.

Anyways we sat on the helipad just at a guard outpost in Manehattan for about fifteen minutes until everything was calmed down. I had Scootaloo's juice box while Shining was outside trying to get all the guards to get a convoy together and to get the others to disperse. Good thing he took down the soundproofing spell. I nudged Scootaloo and she jumped a bit waking up. She rubbed her eyes. "...Princess....? I thought we were gonna go to Manehattan...." She said looking around. "....why are we still in the helicopter...?" I handed her the juice box.

"You slept the whole time sweetie. We flew all the way here while you were out and you didn't even scream once. We might have to wait a little bit longer for a few cars to take us to the mall itself so I wouldn't drink that juice too fast." She gave a nod and just held onto the juice box. The cars came not even seconds after that. Three trucks. One in front, one in back and one in the middle.

Shining Armor came to the door having guards scatter, some towards the cars and some away from the helipad. As he opened it he gave me a smile as I helped Scootaloo unstrap herself and unstrapped myself too. "Alright ladies lets get you into the truck and get to that mall." He said. "Apparently one of the big shops is having a huge sale. You'd probably be able to get a bargain for quite a few things Princess!" He moved out of the way as I picked Scootaloo up. I do love a good bargain but only when it comes to certain things.

Anyways we ended up driving to the mall, Scootaloo had started to drink her apple juice. Shining and I sat next to each other and just looked at the ponies at either side of the streets looking in awe at the convoy wondering if something was going down or if they were trying to see who was inside. Lucky us the windows were tinted just enough for us to see out and for them not to see in because... Well... Cadence and Shining like to get busy sometimes and the risk of being caught just turns them both on. Trust me I've seen it with Shining after I actually did catch him doing stuff. Not saying what. So when we got to the mall the guards driving just dropped me, Shining and Scootaloo off out in front. A line of guards already stood inside frisking passers by that looked shady but they stood in attention as Shining, Scootaloo and I approached. "What are your orders princess?" They all asked.

I looked to the guards. "Six foot perimeter. Everyone keep close but not too close. This filly gets nervous with attention." I said. The guards quickly saluted and made a ring around us as we started to walk. Shining had taken Scootaloos hand to walk since she knew him through Ryder and Cadence. That and my strides would be leaving her in the dust but I could still walk with Shining's pace. Fast but not too fast for a filly.

Maybe about a half hour later while we were shopping we uh.... we had the Manehattan guards stand outside of a shop. Shining and I had let Scootaloo walk on her own. As we looked through patches of mares clothing I started to think I should take Scootaloo over to see the scooters and bikes so she could pick one that she would like. But my mind was still on a dress that would bring out the purple in my mane. "Uh.... P-princess we have a situation..." Shining said. "It's Scootaloo... She's uh...."

"Shining if she's gotta use the toilet just go I'll be fine on my own. I'm armed and ready to fight."

"Well... I would but.... that's the problem... I cant go anywhere with Scootaloo because there IS no Scootaloo!" I froze up and my heart stopped. I looked to Shining and he looked scared out of his mind. We looked around and not even one little familiar filly to be seen!

"You just... Go send the guards to look for her! Have them shut down each entrance so nopony leaves until we find Scootaloo!" Shining saluted and flashed away quickly while I just started to panic. I flashed away to a back area and almost screamed. Almost. I was scared because Ryder would just go crazy for losing only immediate family! I'm afraid he would go so crazy he would just come back with a rifle, a light MG or even just a pistol to blow my brains out...

I walked through the back just trying to keep my composure until I came upon a red vest wearing manager. He stopped in his tracks just looking at me in a bit of shock. "Oh uh... Oh my..." He said. "I didn't actually think you were here Princess!"

"Well I am and sorry for snapping but I have a question you REALLY have to keep a secret from everypony! Have you seen a little Pegasus filly? Orange coat, purpleish mane?" He rubbed his neck a bit blushing.

"Yeah.... She's in our back office trying to convince the regional manager she was with you but... at least theres proof now Princess...."

"Lead me to her and I will demand your pay be raised!" He nodded and I followed him for about five minutes through a warehouse towards a back office where I heard crying. The worker looked to me as we stopped outside of the closed office door.

"You stay here I'll see if I can get the little filly out here!" I gave a nod and he went inside leaving the door open. I heard Scootaloo's sobs. "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to release the filly. Princess Celestia is actually here and she's looking for this filly!"

There was a little huff from a stallion. "Come on you really think I'm going to believe this crap?" He asked. "This little filly was with Princess Celestia and somehow managed to get separated from her. You'd think a guard would've caught her and brought her back but no all we have to work with is a story from a filly who isn't even from Manehattan who probably is just an orphan from a local orphanage!"

I growled a bit and entered the room having to duck because of a low roof. "How dare you! This filly may be an orphan but she is with me!" I said. Scootaloo shot up from the seat she was in and hugged me scared out of her mind. The stallion who was the regional manager sat behind the desk shocked. "You didn't even THINK to try and look for me yourself?! If I were you I would be ashamed to call myself a manager at all! As an apology to her you are to pay for a few things that she wants! Have I made myself clear?" He nodded not even making another sound. "Leave my sight at once! Get a scooter, a stuffed wolf and a box of candy! NOW!" He nodded again and ran out going right past me. I looked to the worker in front of me. "You have done well sir. Might I ask you bring us something to drink please? This was just a scare for both of us..." He gave me a nod and hurried out. I grabbed my phone as Scootaloo clung to my leg scared. I shushed her as I shuffled though my contacts trying to find Shining's number. As I did so I... scrolled past Ryder's number hesitant on calling him instead of Shining but... again the insanity card turned up. I kept scrolling until I hit Shining's number and called him right up.

I put the phone up to my ear and almost instantly I hear a click. "Princess? Is everything okay?" I hear Shining ask.

"Call the other guards off and let the citizens leave... I found Scootaloo in the first place I thought to look... Managers office... I need you here right away..." I started to tear up. "...Hurry please..." I didn't even give time to answer.... I knew I had failed Ryder... I promised to watch over his sister and I somehow manage to lose her in a mall... I sat down in the char she was in just sitting her on the desk. Tears started running down my cheeks as I held back sobs but shuttered. "...this is all my fault... I shouldn't have taken my eyes off you for a second.... I shouldn't even have let you walk on your own..." ....It was either I was too quiet for Scootaloo to hear or my words were reaching deaf ears... In other words I got no answer from the little filly... Shining Armor came into the room and she just goes straight for him hopping into his arms. We ended up getting an electric scooter with a plain red helmet, a large stuffed wolf almost life sized and a box of candybars which I couldn't help but take one of the coconut filled ones. Shining took the rest because apparently she doesn't like coconut. We went back to Canterlot after stopping to get a Foal meal for lunch for her because Shining suggested it. When we got back to Canterlot I secluded myself in my study because I tried speaking to Scootaloo but she didn't answer once... Shining spoke to her and got a nod or a head shake but... he got all the attention while she just shrugged me off. Anywho... after that wretched mall trip I thought I would come clean to Ryder by writing a letter.

'Ryder...

First off I would like to check up on the tides of war and see how things are going. Shining, Scootaloo and I spent the day together and... I... I accidentally took my eyes off your sister and she ran off somewhere and ended up getting lost... we found her don't you worry but I want to apologize for this... I tried apologizing to her but she wont acknowledge me... she just sits there in silence... I thought you could maybe tell me what I can do for her to talk to me... you know her best and yet I don't know her at all... all I know is she's your sister, she wets herself when she's sad and scared and that's about it. She's been good all until today. Is there any importance in today? Do you think she wants her friends? I'd call Applejack and Rarity but I don't want to bother two busy mares and I don't want to bother my faithful student its just..... Look can you please help me or not?

Celestia'

I burned the letter with my magic fearing my tears would start up again and put out the flames on a scented candle. Lavender scents always calmed me but with the way I felt it wouldn't do much. This would be something alcohol would wipe away but there are too many things to go wrong. I checked my phone for the time. Three in the afternoon. Why couldn't it have been bed time for the little filly? Then I could drink myself into a coma... Either that or torture myself with lack of sleep via a nightmare caused by Luna which I was hoping this was. I waited for maybe about a half an hour pinching and scratching myself to see if something would trigger me to wake up. Nothing but pain and near drawn blood. When the letter I was just hoping for arrived I froze as it just dropped onto the table in front of me. I grabbed it and slowly opened it just expecting to see some sort of sloppy anger writing but... it looked just like the last letter.

'Dear Celestia,

Thank you for owning up to your screw up. That's actually something I forgot about. When Scoot's in a depressed state she'll wander off almost mindlessly. After I was released from prison and was with Scootaloo again she wandered out of her bed and I found her sleeping in Dash's bathtub. She must've come to her senses and thought you ditched her or something so she's gonna be a bit ticked off at you and gifts wont work. Trust me she freaked the hell out and I tried to give her a candy bar. She took it and still didn't talk to me. My advice to you is seclude yourself with her somewhere so she'll have no other choice than to talk to you. Of course when you do seclude yourself there is a forty percent chance of her to hit you but what I don't is for her to curse you out or injure you. There is a chance she could curse you out but don't do any harsh punishments. No spankings. Best you could do is soap her mouth and put her in a timeout. And the war.... Not really good. An idiot left a primed mortar out in the range and something tells me a coyote or something tripped it off blowing it up and putting the whole base on alert. Woke me up out of a dead sleep after we raided a compound one of the patrol groups found it. Found four big boxes of plastic explosive, RPGs, grenade launchers, some LMG's... in other words we just updated our current armory situation. We lost a few battles out on the front line but we took prisoners who gave us info on an attack. We got a new target for attack. A prison. They're running a base of operations there. Its a training facility too. We take that out, their forces get crippled. I'll check in in a couple of days. Oh and... after Scootaloo works everything out do you think you can give her a hug and tell her I miss her...? And about todays date.... its.... it's our parents anniversary... she probably wishes I was there so we could at least celebrate for them.... Luna took us to meet with them up in your mothers realm and please don't be mad at her... she was just helping us. Our parents asked us to get a bouquet of my mothers favorite flowers and my father's favorite body spray and place it on their graves for them... if you cant do it today try and locate our parents graves near Ponyville and get Hatchet body spray vanilla scent along with yellow roses but... let Scoot place them down... she likes doing things on her own even if someone is there to help her.... she got that from our mom... Be nice to her okay?

General Ryder'

In that letter I saw marks from tear drops... sure he had to burn it but things like that will carry over through the magic and the flames. I folded the letter up and stood up before walking out of the room to a guard who was on patrol. He saluted me. "I need you to lead me to Shining Armor right away." I said. "He's watching that filly I'm supposed to be watching and I need to see them both this instant!" The guard gave me a nod before walking at my side for about ten minutes until we came to the TV room. Scootaloo and Shining were playing on one of the gaming consoles and only my mother knows which one. I gave a hand signal to the guard telling him to wait at the door. He gave a nod as I entered the room. They were playing some sort of first person shooter game about a secret agent. It was a wave after wave survival dealy. Luna had me try this game with her yet I didn't realize you can move and shoot at the same time. I just turned my view and shot. Not a good thing to do. Died almost instantly. I came up and put my hand on Shining's shoulder. He paused the game and stood up saluting me. "Shining turn the game off now and bring Scootaloo to her bed this instant! You may come back here immediately after you drop her in there. Understood?"

Shining gave a nod just as Scootaloo groaned. I almost wanted to have Shining slap her in the mouth. But if I would've done that she would make me tell Ryder what I did, Shining would have to hit a filly from his best friend and have him pissed off at him for even doing such a thing when his wife is a foalsitter! Scootaloo obviously didn't want to talk to me let alone be in the same room with me. I watched as Shining took the two controllers and went over to the older console that looked like a white brick. Luna had to pay for a custom made one to match my likeness. It's got my cutie mark on top of it and my own signature in golden marker. She had to lie about one of the gaming companies about a giveaway that I would do just for them but... yeah that happened. Anyways Shining carried Scootaloo out of the room and the guard I had followed us to my room and I asked him to get us some drinks and for Shining to leave Scootaloo on her bed. I sat down next to the bed crossing my legs just feeling sorry for myself. She crossed her arms and turned away from me. "...What do you want?" She asked.

"...I want to know why you wont speak with me Scootaloo... I mean you hugged me when I found you at the managers office...." She lied down in her bed and faced away from me.

"...I only hugged you because I was scared.... you walked on without me... you didn't even check to see if I was with you.... I even yelled for you.... not even one look...." She started to sob a bit.

"...According to the note your brother sent you wander off like a zombie when you're sad like this... You didn't even call out for me and Shining... Shining would've heard you I bet... I did say you should talk with me if you have any problems and this would be one of those times..."

"....I don't want to talk.... there isn't anything to talk about..."

"....You know.... I can just send one letter out and Ryder is transferred to Fillydelphia and you wont ever see your friends!"

Yep... That made her snap. Possibly at the wrong time too. She sat up whipping around cracking me in the jaw with one good punch just as my door opened. I heard a crash as I held my cheek and before I could set myself I see the guard I sent off for the drinks rushing past me and pouncing on the bed with the now screaming filly. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He yelled. "THE TROUBLE YOU ARE IN ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO A FUCKING TIME OUT! YOU HIT A PRINCESS YOU ARE FUCKING GONE YOU HEAR ME?!" I look back and my heart drops seeing the guard with his hand clutching Scootaloo by the throat. THE THROAT! She's in tears trying to pry him off of her and I could swear she was trying to breathe. I growled and quickly hopped up round-housing him right off of her and onto the floor where I pinned him and gave him a few good punches to the nose and I know I wanted to break it! I stopped punching him and pulled him up by his armor.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HIT THE GENERALS SISTER! YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW YOU PEICE OF CRAP! WHY I HIRED YOU IS BEYOND EVEN MY UNDERSTANDING! YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME MANNERS WHEN DEALING WITH THE LIKES OF ME AND THIS LITTLE FILLY! THE GENERAL IS GOING TO HAVE A FEILD DAY WITH YOU WHEN HE FINDS OUT YOU ASSAULTED HIS LITTLE SISTER! NOT ONLY WILL YOU FEEL HIS WRATH, YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH, PRINCESS CADENCE' WRATH, SHINING ARMORS WRATH AND MY OWN SISTERS WRATH! I wont even stop her if she goes NIGHTMARE! You understand me?!" He nodded just pissing and shitting his pants scared. "Good! Now turn in your armor and get out of this castle! You deserved this beating when you touched the filly I'M watching! You pay for your own hospital bills!" I got up and quickly snagged his earpiece away from him and put it into my ear leading the mic to my mouth. "Attention! This is Princess Celestia! I need a medic to my room ASAP! And someone bring a mop quickly! There's blood and soda all over my floors! And who ever Shining Armor is near get him too!" I tossed the ear piece aside as I went back to Scootaloo's bed. There she lied curled up, wet, crying and shaking scared. "...nopony's hurting you while I'm around..."

Not long later I was helping Scootaloo wash herself in my shower. She was wearing a one piece swim suit while I wore my bikini. No total nudeness here because I had to have Shining take up a report against that stallion. He took his name and already contacted his family AND Ryder about what he had done and what is happening with him. I had Scootaloo in my lap while I sat on a relaxation bench. My shower does massages with water. "....A-and... he had his hand on my throat... I... I couldn't breathe..." The filly said through her hidden tears. "....I... I didn't mean to h-hit the princess.... I just..."

Shining sighed setting his pen and paper down. "...It's how you work out some of your emotions... I know I've watched you before..." He said. "...Scoot you aren't in any trouble right now because of what happened but you cant just go and hit Celestia like that."

I huffed. "No no it's alright... I deserved it..." I said. "I said something I didn't mean and she hit me... one hell of a hook I should say. She could probably take a martial arts course or beat up a punching bag. That might help her work everything out before wanting to talk. Speaking of talking... I did get a letter from your brother and he tells me today was your parents anniversary... right?"

Scootaloo sniffled and nodded. I actually got an answer from her. "...M-me and Ryder were gonna lay mommy's favorite y-yellow roses and d-daddy's favorite body spray stuff on th-their graves..." She said. "...B-but... we cant do it because... I wanted to do it with Ryder and he's at war...."

"...well what's stopping me and you from doing it? Or perhaps even Shining?" She gave a shrug. "...How about this... we go to where your parents are buried and I let you put that stuff on their graves and we go get you something to eat... sound okay?" She gave a nod and hugged me after she flipped around.

"...Sorry I got mad at you...." I hugged her back.

"...it's alright... I'm there for you.... you talk to me about your problems and I promise I'll keep every secret you tell me... Pinkie Promise... cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye..." Here you cant tell it but... I was teary eyed.... it felt good knowing she liked me again...

Anyways... Not long later we were back in the chopper and Scootaloo was clinging to me as another guard flew the chopper. Shining was keeping a soundproof barrier up so she wouldn't be scared but she actually liked flying seeing all of the trees and stuff from above, seeing clouds and she might've gotten over her fears of flying I think. We landed at Twilight's castle in Ponyville. I guess during flight he texted his sister because she was right there near the helipad. She wore bellbottom jeans and a tank top looking excited as we came down onto the helipad. Shining unbuckled Scootaloo and then himself. All I had to do was press a button and the belts were retracting. Shining looked to Scootaloo as he went to the door. "...I'm gonna open this up and it's gonna be loud and windy.... You think you can handle it?" He asked. Scootaloo nodded and covered her ears as I pulled her close. Shining opened the door and a huge wind with the sound of roaring rotors entered the inside of the chopper. Shining hopped out first and I followed holding Scootalooo close as I ducked under the rotors which were starting to slow down. When I first got a helicopter my horn got clipped and it knocked my crown off and broke my horn which hurt really bad. I was actually in tears before I had it healed.

I actually watched as Twilight hugged her brother. The blades were slowing to a halt as Shining broke the hug with her. Twilight rushed over to me and hugged me and Scootaloo. "Oh thank you for coming princess!" She said. "Shining told me what you're doing and I want to help out! I've already called a florist and they're putting together a bouquet of those roses for Scootaloo's mother and there's a shop just down the road that sells that Katana body spray. Scootaloo's gonna have to pick out what scent her father liked if she can remember." I tapped Scootaloo and she looked up at me uncovering her ears. Twilight took hold of her but she didn't want to leave my arms. Scootaloo grabbed back at me clinging to my torso. "Scoot I just wanna talk with you! Can you please just tell me what body spray he liked? Was it Katana?" Scootaloo nodded. "Do you remember the name of it?"

Scootaloo shook her head. "...I only know it comes in a yellow and orange can..." She said. "Now... can we get off the roof please...?" Yeah... there weren't any railings with Twilight's castle. Only netting for about five six feet out over the side about ten feet down. One missed step and you have a guard crying and being glad he could go immediately home to his family. This castle was oddly shaped when it sprouted from a box produced by the tree of harmony. They couldn't put up fencing like what I had around my castle. It's made of crystalized wood. No chance of fires, no chance of earthquakes toppling it onto the town... hopefully this thing is rooted to the ground quite securely... and well nopony in Ponyville dares to mess with Princess Twilight. They all want to consider her as a friend... Well... from what I heard from Shining when he was training Ryder two ponies running a bakery were trying to poison Twilight. She had thrown him a thank you party and provided quite a few gifts to him. If I recall it correctly she gave him a new flat screen TV, a few cards for buying some games on the online shops and a few cheat code books.

Where were we? Hmm... OH! Yes roof and getting Scootaloo off of it. I had Scootaloo in my arms as we hurried away from the chopper towards a door with stairs going down. Scootaloo clung to me being thankful to get off the roof. Me just talking about that roof made me want to piss myself. Not long later I was sitting inside the back of Twilight's car with Scootaloo. She was lucky to get a convertible because I didn't fit and I didn't want guards to be around the entire grave yard making it feel like a militant service or something. I looked to Scootaloo as Shining came from a store with his sister with the can of body spray. "Alright... Got the stuff for your father..." I said. "...Are you sure you're strong enough to do this...? I could hold your hand while you put the flowers and the body spray down on their graves..." Scootaloo sighed a bit not even looking up at me.

"...I know I'm strong enough to do this... even without Ryder..." I gave her a little smile.

"...Ryder would want you to be as brave as he is being for all of us right now.... When we get back to the castle I'll let you write a letter to him. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear from you personally. I wont even stop you from saying anything about what happened today... It was a scary day for both of us, you mostly and.... maybe your brother would want to hear stuff from you instead of from me."

"...I'll be fine princess..." She looked up at me. "I know you'll tell my big brother the truth..." She unbuckled herself and climbed into my lap to hug me. "....thanks again for getting that jerk off of me.... sorry for hitting you too...." I hugged her and held her close as Twilight and Shining hopped in to the car.

"....too bad you couldn't use that punch against that guard too... that really would've knocked him on his flank but... you're welcome and I forgive you...." I had shed a few tears as we drove off. I stayed inside the car holding Scootaloo close as Shining and Twilight went into the flower shop. I sniffled setting Scootaloo back in her seat buckling her up again. "....Scootaloo... I want to share a secret with you.... but you have to promise to keep this secret... Can you keep that secret?" She gave me a nod.

"Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye!"

"Alright.... about a week before you showed up I had wet my bed.... Luna played a joke on me in one of my dreams and she took it a bit too far... when you came along I think she would've had taken her mind off of that but last night she teased me after you had gone to bed and yet I know she told you she and I have had other accidents and I can respect that but... it's still so embarrassing knowing someone like me still wets themselves... how do you get over being embarrassed?" She took a deep breath obviously hiding a giggle.

"Nopony's perfect princess. Luna told me everyone has accidents even when they've been around for a while! Ryder peed his pants when he was taking me to school one time and he was too embarrassed to even walk me inside." I smiled hearing such wise words from such a young filly. That and hearing my own general wet his pants on a school drop off run.

After a while I had the sun setting. Scootaloo was in my arms as we walked through the Angels of Ponyville cemetery with Shining and Twilight at our sides each holding the gifts. Shining was taking glances at all the headstones we had passed. I could tell he was uneasy thinking about the war. Twilight was silently saying her own little prayers for all the lost souls. It was the longest time I've heard nothing from either of them. Of course my mind too was on the topic of death..... Ryder... I wouldn't know what to do if he went MIA or KIA... Scootaloo would be devastated.... Anyways.... Shining Armor saw the family plot where Scootaloo's parents were buried. "Right there..." He said pointing to two headstones with grass already growing over the dirt mounds. "....Ryder had me and Cadence here for the service just to help him get through his speech about his parents...." He looked to Scootaloo. "...are you really sure you want to do this....?" Scootaloo gave a nod. We approached the plot slowly. I was ready to turn back just in case Scootaloo was about ready to cry. She was nowhere near it.

"Princess... You can put me down now..." She told me.

I set her down and looked to the tomb stones seeing them read the same thing with very few alterations. 'RIP HERE LIES MR/MRS WHEELER. DIED TO GUNSHOT WOUND PROTECTING THEIR CHILDREN' I must say that wasn't true but... it felt right... I watched Scootaloo as she took both the flowers and the body spray from Twilight and Shining. She knelt down laying them on their designated graves. I knelt down and Scootaloo came back to hug me. Her wings trembled a bit but she wasn't crying. I took a deep breath and stood up keeping Scootaloo on the ground. "These gifts shall reach them in the afterlife..." I said. I snapped my fingers and the two items were taken in golden spheres of light. It was a dim light from a candle but you could see them without being blinded. "Alright everypony cover your eyes... this next parts a doozy..." Scootaloo buried her head into my leg while Shining and Twilight hugged each other facing away just as my horn started to glow. I moved my hand over my face making some protective glasses cover my eyes. Again with my hand I traced a rectangle about my height from the ground up to maybe about five inches above my horn. The light faded making a door. White with golden designs all over it with a silver sun knocker. "Alright... You can look now."

Scootaloo, Shining and Twilight looked back to where I put the door each looking a bit confused. Twilight looked around the door humming. "...You made a door...?" She said. "...Is this supposed to be one of those interdimentional doors I've heard about? These things are unpredictable to wherever they lead... I'm actually afraid to create one myself...."

"It's fairly simple Twilight. All you do is keep a destination in mind while creating it. This one goes straight to the afterlife. I have to do this while Luna can take you wherever in your dreams." I glanced down at Scootaloo. "Isnt that right Scoot?" Scootaloo gave a nod not even taking her eyes off the door. "Luna can do this too but she just does the dream thing. Apparently its easier to do so but its being really rude. At least my father doesn't care..." I nudged Scootaloo aside and knocked at the door with the silver knocker. The sound echoed a bit. I backed up and knelt down as the gifts floated in front of the door. "Alright Scootaloo when my mother answers you tell her these are gifts for your parents okay?"

Scootaloo swallowed and gave a nod still in awe about the door. I stood back up and patted the little filly on the head. The door opened and a little bit of cloud poured out onto the ground before us. My mother, the red maned white alicorn greeting all that come before her with open arms. Everyone she meets either stays or asks for a second chance and they get it depending on how bad their injuries were to put them there. My mother wore her usual white dress with a blue trim to symbolize me and Luna. She gave a smile. "Oh Celestia! Doth thy want to get your father as well for a visit?" She asked. I scratched my neck a bit and nudged Scootaloo forth. My mother looked down and smiled brightly. "Oh it's you! What are thy doing with my daughter little one? Shouldn't you be with your brother?" I huffed and knelt back down as Scootaloo turned back to hug me.

"Mother watch thy tongue and apologize to her! Her brother went to fight for us in the war... I try to keep away from her brother unless it's necessary!" My mother gasped and knelt down coming just outside of the door.

"Oh young one I am terribly sorry for what I said! I had no idea about this news!" I pried Scootaloo off me finding her a tad teary eyed. I turned her so she faced my mother. "Might I have a hug to show of your forgiveness?" My mother opened her arms wide. Scootaloo hesitated stepping forward but hugged my mother whimpering. She shushed her as she stood up. "There there little one.... thou art going to be okay...." I gave Twilight a tap on the shoulder and almost immediately she stepped forward and used the magic she learned from Cadence to soothe the sad filly's tears and give my mother a little smile herself.

"Mother I suppose I should introduce these two I have accompanying me. Might I introduce you to Princess Twilight Sparkle also known as my lovely faithful student! The stallion at my side is her brother Prince Shining Armor and the head of my royal guard." Mother stood back up with Scootaloo in her arms.

"And I suppose you bring offerings to this little ones parents?"

I gave a nod but Scootaloo looked my mother right in the eye. "They're gifts for my mommy and daddy..." She said. "...It's their anniversary today and they always got each other this stuff from what I saw..." Mother looked to her going deep into thought. I honestly thought I was screwed here... My mother doesn't like it when someone speaks out of turn but she liked this little filly.

"Anniversary you say?" Scootaloo nodded. "...perhaps a visit might make today special for both you and your parents.... Wouldst thy like that?" Scootaloo looked to me confused by my mothers old dialect.

I sighed giving a smile. "I'm sure these gifts would be more meaningful if she gave them to her parents herself." I said. "Would I be able to bring Twilight and Shining as well? It isn't fair that Luna can bring two ponies to you and not me." I'm a mommy's girl. Luna was always daddy's girl. Nightmare Moon was just a result of spending time in hell. Mother smiled.

"Wouldst thy want a mother who favors one daughter over her little ray of sunshine?" I blushed as Shining and Twilight snickered while Scootaloo had a little laugh. "I take that as a no. Well come in and stick close together. Thou can get lost quite easily." My mother looked at me closely making me blush more. She sees everything I do.

Twilight grabbed my hand getting in between me and Shining. She was nervous. Not day before a test nervous but nervous on new areas and lost souls looking onto her after they had passed on. She just needed her brother and someone who knows this place to feel safe. I was happy to do this... Twilight hasn't had me hold her hand since I showed her to her own little home when she was just thirteen. Spike was just about four at the time but he was still being potty trained.... a dragons piss smells worse than when you eat asparagus. Anyways once we entered I hear Twilight and Shining gasp looking in awe at the heavenly realm. "...It's like this is all a dream and I'm just seeing a dream scape I can do anything with...." Shining said. My mother looked back at us.

"This is half dream realm. The other is just a new life. You can think of anything with in your current power and it can be done to where you can see it here. Unfortunately I cant reveal any outcomes to a mortal or else something can be done to stop it and that could cause an even worse thing to happen. Not one creates mass cataclysm." Big words confused little filly in her arms. Best censoring. Don't wanna say 'the apocalypse' because somepony being Ryder freaked the hell out when I pulled that as an april fools joke. I called him and Shining inside of the throne room that day and pulled the trick with Shining in on it and I have to admit Pinkie would not approve. He pissed himself, hid somewhere with Scootaloo still at Dash's and I had to lure him out promising him a paid vacation, a new pair of pants, therapy for a few days and tickets to a Metallicolt concert which I went to and got him back stage to meet the band which he really appreciated it. Well... he did sleep over at the castle and crapped himself in bed which.... I had to pay for even more therapy and a total brain cleansing so he'd forget what I said. That happened to work.

Anyways Shining gave a quick thought and a beer bottle popped into his hand. I immediately took it and crushed it back into cloud. "Don't even think about it right now. There's a child present and you are on duty technically!" I said. He gave a sad aw and sighed. "Sorry to burst that bubble. Just leave everything that ponies up here to do... Leave that to... Oh you know what I mean..." I glanced over at Twilight who was deep in her own imagination. Even though she was a hard worker she had a really vivid imagination. She was just the cutest when we had our tea parties when she was younger. But I'll tell you that later. Right now I can actually tell you what she was thinking about because I saw a wooden staff, a curly beard and stars going about her head. Yeah she was wanting to meet Starswirl The Bearded. I looked to my mother getting an idea. "Mother wouldst thy take my faithful student before we leave? She wants to know how to use the door magic and I think she wants to meet somepony she deeply admires the work of." Mother looked back at us.

"Well wouldst thy stay up here with me with her? You aren't the only one seeing her little thoughts." I gave a nod just as we came to rows and rows of doors which kinda reminded me of something.... another screw up... I left the gifts...

"Just keep looking at the doors everypony! I need to make a door to the grave yard! I left the gifts floating there." Nopony even looked to me as I released Twilight's hand turning back around. I put my special glasses on again and opened another door but this time it was just a circular window door. I opened it right up and sure enough there were the gifts floating right on through in their bubbles still. As I brought them to my side I turned around giving a slight sigh. "Alright. Continue." My mother gave me a thumbs up and set Scootaloo on the ground. She swiped through the doors like it was pages on a book or apps on a phone.

"For everypony here they have their own personal heaven. They can mend to anyone's desires. Most stay with the thought of their own home or an important place in their life. With a few singles that arrive up here they choose to either go with family or to go to their own. I've seen some weird and crazy ones but they work." The doors slowed to a stop right in front of us. "Here is the parents of this little one here." She knelt down at Scootaloo's side looking at her. "Would you want to knock?"

Scootaloo gave a nod and went up knocking on the door looking excited. I went up next to her with the gifts. My mother stood behind me with Twilight and Shining. Not even a second after that the door opens revealing Scootaloo's parents. They didn't even have time to react before Scootaloo rushed up and tackled her father to the floor. "SURPRISE!" She yelled. I'm not gonna lie I cried. So did Shining. We spent hours up there celebrating their life, letting Scootaloo spend time with 'mommy and daddy' as she called them. Once I thought it was time ago it was hard to even say it. I actually had my mother do it for me. I sent Scootaloo back in tears of joy with Shining Armor and stayed in the golden realm with Twilight as she met Starswirl The Bearded. I left about an hour after that not being able to take my own emotions. That night I didn't even let Scootaloo sleep in her own bed. I brought her right into mine and made her feel right at home with me... sure I woke up a few times to make sure she was there but... it was all worth it with the day we've had. I admit one of those times I woke up I did have an accident thanks to a scared jolt but thank goodness we were padded. It was a risk of a rash but I have to punish myself for losing Scootaloo in a mall somehow. Once thy forgives yourself thy can be forgiven by anyone.