• Published 31st May 2016
  • 606 Views, 9 Comments

Vinyl and Octavia's roommate - Element Reading



Vinyl and Octavia need another roommate so they can pay the mortgage to their house. But they are about to have a non-pony joining them and things get weird having a timberwolf there.

  • ...
8
 9
 606

Chapter 4: Vinyl and Octavia's night out

It's the evening in Ponyville, Prime Timber has gone out to have some "fun" with Derpy, that leaves Vinyl and Octavia to have their own nights out.

The house:

Only Vinyl and Octavia were in the house, they were getting ready to go out. Octavia asked.

"Vinyl? What did you do with my favorite bow tie?"

"She looked over at Octavia and shrugged, "This is just wonderful, how am I gonna do this performance without my bow tie?" She looked over at her couch and there it was, just sitting there waiting for her to find it.

"Of course." She grabs the tie and slings her chello on her back. "Well I'm off Vinyl, have fun, oh and don't trash the house this time. Prime doesn't wanna pick up again."

Vinyl nodded as Octavia left. Vinyl walked to the window and she watched Octavia go into town.

Once Octavia was out of sight Vinyl walked to the fridge and she got out a bottle of fine wine. She poured herself a glass and sat down on Octavia's couch. Vinyl just sat there and waited for her other friends to come over.

Octavia:

She was on her way to her friend's house instead of a concert, she rarely gets to see her. And With the concert being cancelled it brought on a perfect opportunity.

On the way there she looked to her left and saw a small booth, it had a bunch of jars with stuff in them along with other assorted items, it had the same old mare from the portal shop running it.

Octavia walked to it and looked at what was there.

"Hello, is there anything you're looking for at this hour? Maybe a present, emergency makeup, or... I got it, a brand new bow tie."

"You have bow ties?"

"Yes I do, I'll show you." Her horn lit up and a small box appeared right in front of Octavia, she opened the box only to see the most beautiful bow she had ever seen,

"Oh my, these are magnificent, how much for one?"

"For one, let's say ten bits."

"Deal." She picked up a slightly dark purple one and tied it to her neck. She handed the old mare ten bits, "Thank you, I've been looking for a new bow tie that actually looked good."

"No problem lamb, have a good day."

"Oh, you too." Octavia walked away and quietly said, "Those other bow ties looked really good, maybe I should stop there again soon."

Vinyl:

She was lying on the couch just like Rarity does when she's sad, but instead of sadness Vinyl is bored out of her ever loving mind. Until she heard somepony knocking on the door, her head lifted up with a smile.

After getting off the couch she opened the door and there were 4 ponies standing there, they were the friends she had been waiting for.

When she opened the door she saw Dr. Whooves, Rose, Lily, and Daisy. They smiled and waved at her.

"Come on girl, we've been waiting for this for a long while." Said Lily,

Daisy said, "We're gonna try that new club in downtown, you wanna come?" Vinyl smiled and nodded. She grabbed her headphones and put them on her neck. You know, if the club needs a real DJ.

Vinyl left the house with her friends leaving the house empty.

Now in Prime's room sat a very basic portal, Prime accidentally left it on before he left. Now the actual portal was a pure white with who knows what behind it.

The portal flowed a lot releasing a blinding white light across the whole room, when it dimmed down there was a human standing right in front of it, he opened his brown eyes and looked around the room.

He was a teenager, white, about 16, and he wore dark blue jeans and a green office shirt. He said in a weak and nerdy voice.

"Prime? You were supposed to help me with my English homework, I can't do all this college work without your help. Hello?"

He grabbed a smartphone out of his pocket and looked at the date, "Oh sh:yay:t, he was gonna help me tomorrow, my bad." He put the phone up and walked back through the portal.

(Fyi this is supposed to be Element Reading irl)

Octavia:

She was in front of her friend's house, it was pretty much the same kind of house you see in the show with a straw roof. She knocked on the door and waited for a second.

The door opened up to show Berry Punch holding a bottle of fine red wine.

"Hey Octy, nice bow, come on in."

"Thanks." She walked into the house, it was very nice and it looked very warm. There was a couch facing a small tv, there was 4 bottles of red wine, 3 bottles of hard apple cider, 2 jugs of moonshine, and a bottle of jack daniels in a pear tree.

"I won't be walking home with all of this in me." Said Octavia.

"Then you can sleep on my couch tonight."

"Thanks Berry." She nodded and they sat on the couch.

Vinyl:

The club was big, massive, inside was about the size of Celestia's throne room times three. There was a dance floor that took up most of the club, to the top left of the club was a bar with a few tables so ponies can eat. On the far left was a set of stairs that lead up to the bedrooms just in case you get lucky, or if you've had too much to drink.

The back part of the club was taken up by a blue stallion with a manticore mask on, the speakers were so loud the ground shook a bit. there were lasers, overhead lights, sparkles, and a multicolor dance floor.

The last thing is that the bathrooms were actually very clean, nothing like normal club bathrooms, there's always somepony in there cleaning up the messes and keeping it very clean.

Vinyl and her friends were at a corner table that is usually reserved for "special" ponies. Since Vinyl is a DJ they want working there they allowed her, and her friends to sit there.

Rose said, "So what are we thinking about for tonight? Dancing? Playing around with stallions? Getting to drunk to go home? Or even-"

Dr. Whooves put his hoof in her mouth and said, "We get it dear, also I'm straight."

Lily said, "Ya right." She rolled her eyes making everypony besides Whooves laugh.

"I am."

"Ya and that night you woke up with 4 stallions in your bed was nothing."

"I was way to drunk, also I haven't had a drink since then."

Rose butted in and said, "I think we should go dancing after a few more drinks, and maybe get lucky."

They all agreed and Lily yelled, "We need 4 glasses and some tequila over here!"

Prime:

We go to the outside of Derpy's house, in the window we see Derpy on top of Prime moan- oh, oh my, that's very hot, keep it PG, keep it PG! Suddenly Prime yelled, "I never knew you could use a tongue like that, oh my!"

Okay moving on now, let's leave them alone.

Octavia:

Octavia and Berry Punch just finished the movie "Valley Mare".

(The real movie is Valley girl, go watch it, it's awesome)

Octavia said, "That was a great movie, I still love it to this day."

"Ya, it is truly, hic, a great movie." Berry hopped off the couch and asked, "So, Say Anything, or Pretty in Pink?"

Octavia thought for a moment, "I'm in the mood for Say Anything." Replied Octavia.

Berry smirked, "Say Anything it is."

In the morning:

Vinyl was sleeping on Octavia's couch, she looked peaceful with her bottle of cider wrapped in her hoofs, she heard the doorbell ring. Vinyl slowly opened her eyes, they were dark with the look of somepony who had too much to drink. She slowly sat up and stretched her back.

She heard a couple pops, she got all the way up and she slowly walked to the door, she opened it only to see a very hung over Octavia, she had a to-go cup of coffee in her right hoof.

"I've had a great night, how about you?" Said Octavia.

She thought about it for a moment and she shrugged.

"Ah, had too much to drink?" Vinyl nodded her head, "Alright, get on up to bed and get some more sleep, I'll go up and attempt to wake up Prime."

Vinyl's jaw dropped making Octavia confused for a moment, but after a second she looked back only to see Prime Timber himself. He was walking up to the house with a lot of lipstick kisses all over his body, he had a pair of panties on his right ear, and a great big smile.

Octavia asked, "So, I assume it went well?"

He replied, "Why yes it did, I had one of the craziest nights of my life. This necklace is dope. I gotta take a shower, feeling a bit.... dirty if you will." He walked into the house smiling.

Octavia looked at Vinyl and said, "I've never seen somepony so proud of himself." Vinyl nodded.

Dr. Whooves:

He slowly opened his eyes, he had a massive hangover, he said, "Ulgh, I'm never drinking like that again." He looked to his left and saw Braeburn, he then looked left and saw a random OC pony he never met.

"Great wickering stallions, again?!" Was all he could say.

Author's Note:

Forgive the badness of this chapter, I really hated it halfway through.

Originally I had Octavia making out with Berry Punch, but I felt many of you wouldn't like that, since she is your waifu, and yes I'm talking to you.

Also the hiatus is over, now more chapters will be coming out, just not very fast.