• Published 31st May 2016
  • 606 Views, 9 Comments

Vinyl and Octavia's roommate - Element Reading



Vinyl and Octavia need another roommate so they can pay the mortgage to their house. But they are about to have a non-pony joining them and things get weird having a timberwolf there.

  • ...
8
 9
 606

Chapter 3: Now for something strange

It has been a few days since the party, Luna made Prime the unofficial "Royal Booty Call" And she told Celestia all about it. He is gonna get waist deep in princess soon.

Vinyl and Octavia had made a few songs that reached the top of the charts and made a lot of bits. This will be important later.

Vinyl was still cleaning up the mess from the party, Prime was walking down the stairs, the wood creaked with every step he took. "Hey Vinyl? Do we have any milk?"

She nodded and pointed to the fridge. "Thanks Vinyl."

He walked over to the fridge and opened it, there was literally nothing besides almost empty carton of milk. "Okay this has gone far enough, I'm gonna go to the store and make a real dinner." He walked out, after he closed the door she rolled her eyes and floated his wallet in the air next to her.

In half a second he ran back in, grabbed the wallet, and ran back out closing the door.

In the market place:

Prime was walking around, a few ponies walked away from him or yelled, "Get out wolf!" He was feeling a lot like trash, but he also had all the supplies he needed for the week. He walked up to an alley, at the end of the alleyway was a black portal, it was glowing bright green, "What in Celestia?" He asked.

Prime walked up to it and heard a whisper saying, "Come, come." He shrugged and entered.

Once he came out the end he was in a small shop, it housed weird things, like skulls in jars, eyes in jars, and other thing that may or may not be in jars. At the end of the small store was an old unicorn, maybe 75 to 85, she had a black mane and a green body, her eyes were white, like she was blind.

"Hello, welcome to my mysterious store of wonders, here you can find almost an kind of artifact and or weirder things you may or may not wanna know about." She said in an old and creepy voice.

"Oh, sorry but I just came in here to see what's inside. That portal called for me and well, here I am."

"Oh the portal called you huh? Well that mean your the... um whatever you ar-"

"Timberwolf."

"Really, I see a bit of changeling in there."

"Well, my mom is a changeling, my dad is a timberwolf, and please don't ask how they got together, I hate talking about it."

"Alright Jr, but the reason your here is so you can by this." She used her magic to float over a necklace, it was a connected to small rock,

"What is it?" Asked Prime.

"It's a rock that'll make you irresistible to any mare or stallion you ask out."

"Hmm, well sorry ma'am, but I don't wanna buy a rock that may or may not work."

"Buy, please, it's free, I've been waiting for somepony to take it off my hoofs, I've had that old thing for 50 years. Now I can put in my new humidifier, guarantied to make me look 2 years younger."

"Um, alright, thank you."

"Don't mention it, also do you have a hot grandfather, who's also divorced?"

"Okay I think I need to go now, thank you and have a nice day ma'am."

"You too Jr." Prime takes the box and quickly leaves. "Heh, dang kids, always leaving when you ask weird questions."

Back in Ponyville:

He teleported back into the small town, he looked behind him and saw nothing, "Weird, but that's really not abnormal here." He looked down at the necklace, it was a small blue rock tied by a slightly worn rope, "Well here goes nothing." He tied it on his neck, Prime waited a second, but nothing happened.

He shrugged, grabbed the grocery bags, and started to head back to his place.

On the way he looked into a store window and saw what looked like a golden chello bow, it had a silver string and it was covered in gold. The price was 300 gold pieces, "Wow, well I know what I'm getting Octy for Heartswarming eve." He started to walk away when he saw a gray blur hit him right in the head knocking him down.

He was groaning from the pain, after a few seconds he got up and looked at the poor pony, she was.. okay she's Derpy, you all know what she looks like so lets move on. "Oh sweet Celestia, are you okay Ms?"

She replied, "Muffin, but everypony calls me Derpy. And I'm so sorry, I was looking at a really cool cloud and I didn't see you until it was to la- you're a timberwolf!"

He mumbled under his breath, "Bloody hell."

"What was that?"

"Um... yes I'm a timberwolf, and I don't wanna talk about how I came to be, I hate talking about it, also what's with your eyes?"

"I don't like to talk about that."

"Now that's how I felt when you asked about me being a timberwolf."

"Oh, sorry again."

"Ah, I can't be mad for too long, name's Prime, Prime Timber, I'm an inventor, an expert violinist, and the most bullied being in Equestria."

"You think you're the most beat up? What about being cross eyed in high school."

"I guess we've both been beat up, wanna talk about this later? Maybe tonight at your house?"

Suddenly her face went from joyful to come hither, "I'd like that, eight?"

"Eight sounds great, I'll see you then."

"Ya, see you." She flew away with a deep red blush.

Prime looked at the necklace and thought, "Holy s**t, this thing actually works! I gotta tell Vinyl and Octavia about this!"

After getting back to the house he told his two roommates about the old mare, the necklace, and about him and Derpy getting on the good hoof and doing the bad thing.

(TO get this joke watch "Austin Powers international man of mystery" great movie)

At the end of it Vinyl and Octavia just stared at him, "Any questions?" Asked Prime.

Octavia replied, "I need one, where do I get myself one of those?" He rolled his eyes.

"Really, well I need to go in like 1 hour and that should be enough time to figure out what I should wear and for me to take a quick shower. There is still half of a vegiloaf in the fridge and there are two pieces of chocolate cake on the counter."

He walked up the stairs to find something to wear and to shower. Octavia asked, "I wonder if she has something that'll help my tired hoofs that isn't a 300 bit hooficure." Vinyl nodded and walked back to her room.

"Sigh, I guess I'll go practice a bit." She walks to her chello and starts to play.

Author's Note:

Sorry if I haven't been doing anything on here lately, I've been really busy. I went to the Dallas fan expo, got braces off, got retainer, had to tow my Mom's car, work on my TSI for college, and getting away from Pinkie. Don't tell her where I am please, my stitches need to heal.

If you liked this story then please upvote if you haven't already, if you find anything wrong about this chapter please tell me about it in the comments below. And if I see hate comments I will be forced to delete them. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a better day then I am having.