• Published 31st May 2016
  • 606 Views, 9 Comments

Vinyl and Octavia's roommate - Element Reading



Vinyl and Octavia need another roommate so they can pay the mortgage to their house. But they are about to have a non-pony joining them and things get weird having a timberwolf there.

  • ...
8
 9
 606

Chapter 2: first party in Ponyville

It has been two days, Prime turned his room into a lab, there is mechanical s**t everywhere, research papers littered his desk, and his violin was on a stand in a corner.

He was working on a scientific theory on magic and he was building a gadget that will allow the princesses to talk to each other with no paper. He called it a "telephone", he heard a knock at the door.

He said, "It's open."

Octavia walked in, she asked him, "Mister Prime, Vinyl is throwing a party in a little while, nothing big, but it'll be fun and I didn't know if you like parties?"

No pony saw, but Pinkie looked through the window at Prime, he replied, "Are you kidding, I love parties, just as long as beer in involved."

Pinkie disappeared, Octavia nodded and said, "The party is tonight, it's from 6 to dawn."

Prime put on his welding mask, lit up his torch and said, "YA!" He started to work again. She walked out and closed the door, he thought, "Heh, I lied, I have never been to a party nor have I ever really wanted to go, I studied to much to party."

He heard a quiet whisper that sounded a bit like Pinkie Pie, it said, "Everypony loves parties, anypony who doesn't.. well let's say they aren't... around anymore." He looked around the room, but he saw nothing abnormal, so Prime got back to work.

That night:

It was about 7, there were about 20 ponies partying in the house, Octavia had to do a performance back in Ponyville.

There was a lot of loud dubstep music, there was 5 kegs of beer when the party started, only 3 remain sadly.

Prime was working in his room and warding off ponies about to hop on the good hoof and do the bad thing, he had to wear noise canceling headphones and he still has trouble working.

Somepony knocked on his door, he barked, "F**k off, there have been too many ponies wanting to play with their bits and pieces!"

He heard two more knocks, Prime walked to the door and opened it, he asked, "What the hell do you wa- oh Vinyl, sorry, it's been rough working."

She gave a hoof version of come here,

"Well Vinyl, every party I go to I've been ether bullied out of the party, or something embarrassing happened to me, every filly and colt in Canterlot knows every prank, bully, and even how many times a mare has kicked me in the stumps."

Her eyes widened behind her glasses, she did't expect that. Vinyl gave an apologetic look. He said, "It's alright, now if you really want me to party, then give me that adorable face."

She rolled her eyes behind her glasses. Now she took off the glasses and gave him this look.

"Okay, I'll come down, no creature can handle that kind of cuteness." She put her glasses back on and smiled, Prime looked closer at her and saw a floating beer coming towards him, he grabbed the drink and drank its contents.

After he drank it he said, "Well, that was good, maybe I'll go get laid, it's been a few years." He walked to the door and Prime walked down only for a mare o yell, "TIMBERWOLF!!" All the "drunk" jocks started to chase Prime out the back door.

Thirty minutes later:

Octavia was tired, but happy. Her performance went so well that she was going to do 4 more performances this month. She was about to open the door when she heard loud dubstep, multiple ponies, and the smell of beer.

She angrily said to herself, "Vinyl, you will be cleaning this up I swear to Celestia." She opened the door, there were ponies making out on her couch, multiple ponies dancing like drunks, and kegs on their kitchen counter.

She stomped to Vinyl who she saw playing the music, she tapped her shoulder, Vinyl turned to face her thinking it was another stallion. She almost ran away when Vinyl saw Octy, "You said this party would be small and over before I came home, and where is Prime?!"

She gave a small shrug. Octy replied, "I need some air and, wait is that princess Luna dancing next to the kegs?"

Vinyl's glasses fell off, she was surprised, she didn't even see her walk in. Octavia decided to walk towards her and ask why Luna was here, she got next to Luna and asked, "Princess, why are you here?"

Luna replied, "I love to party, after 1000 years on the moon and a sister who gives me work all the time, it's nice to party once a while and get drunk."

Octavia was shocked, she always thought the princesses were pure royalty and would never touch a party like "this". Octavia walked away leaving the partying princess well, partying.

She looked all over the house to find Prime, sadly she couldn't find him, even in his room which some ponies wandered into and got freaky on his desk.

She walked out the back door to breath when she saw Prime getting beat up by about 5 stallions, she walked over to them and asked, "Excuse me gentlecolts, but can you tell me why your beating my roommate?!"

The one closest to her replied, "Well, this is a timberwolf, we thought he wandered into the house from the forest."

"Of course he didn't, he's actually a guest!"

He replied, "Well, how is he a timberwolf then?"

"Well, it's a long story, but he is equestrian so please stop beating him up or I'll get the princess out here."

They all looked at her for a second, they quickly fled back into the house. She helped the beat up Prime up, he said, "Thanks Octavia, I owe you one."

"You can just call me Octy." He looked at her and smiled, they entered the house, Prime didn't want to go back in that much. Though he needed to keep the ponies out of his room. When he came back in no pony yelled a him, freaked out, or even chased him out, this was a first for him.

He headed to the kegs and started to drink out of the tap, the ponies around it started to cheer him, he was now chugging it.

After 3 minutes of pure drinking he took the tap out of his mouth, the ponies were cheering, patting him on the back, and wanting to talk with him.

Princess Luna walked over to him, they all bowed, she said, "That was- burp nice um, what is your name?"

He replied, "Prime Timber, you can call me Prime, but I do have timber to spare, wanna have some fun?"

The next morning:

Prime woke up in his bed, he was groaning from the huge hangover. He looked over on his right, and his eyes widened and mouth dropped. There next to him was Princess Luna, he looked down at his junk, he saw it had action. He laid his head on the pillow, put his arms behind his head, and started to nod multiple times thinking, "I am the best!"

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit fast and weak, it was prewrote 5 months ago. The next chapter will be better, trust me.

Well that was chapter 2, I hope you all- Pinkie, "you didn't let me throw him the first party, why?!"
"How the f**k did you get out of the story?"
Pinkie- its not hard when your fourth wall password is d1ckbAg.
Um, well I am sorry for- ough, jesus why did you punch me?!
Pinkie- YOU WILL PAY!!
She jumps out of the screen and hits him in the face, he runs away yelling.
OW OW OW MOMMY PLEASE HELP MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM HELP HELP PINK PONY TRYING TO KILL ME!!
Pinkie- get over here!
She grabs the narrator by the nuts with her teeth making him yell in pain and drags him to the study locking the door and started to beat the s**t out of him
I JUST WANTED TO WRITE AND FINISH HIGH SCHOOL, MA, GRAB THE SHOTGUN!