• Published 3rd Sep 2015
  • 287 Views, 0 Comments

Seasons guardian - Guard Crimson Blaze



Not much is known about the creation of Equestria, we know Celestia and Luna control the sun and moon, but what about the four seasons.

  • ...
3
 0
 287

The guardian of seasons

Author's Note:

Yo! And I know I need an editor for my story but decided to try and fix it before letting them review it.

Luna re-read the scroll she had taken from her sister hoping that what she was reading was horribly wrong or a simple mistake but when she looked at her sister who shook her head she had to come to the horrible truth.
"What should we do sister?" Luna asked concerned "If what the head guard has said is true then we must seek the one who can fix it"
"Yes but that is proven to be a problem" Celestia said walking towards her balcony looking down towards Ponyville "She has not had contact with me for nearly three thousand years"
"But surely she'd appear when the seasons start going out of everypony's control that not even the weather teams can fix" Luna argued
"You know the reason for her disappearance as well as I do, and unless those responsible locate her and apologize there is nothing we can do" Celestia said with a sad smile "I'm sure their well aware of what is happening, and the fate of not only our kingdom but the entire world rests on their decision"

Somewhere high above the sky on what seemed to be a floating island, a Pegasus with a white coat, blue and yellow mane with the four elements as her cutie mark lay under a large tree sleeping. The tree itself was unique as it was split into four showing each season a tree would be like, Summer, Winter, Spring and Autumn.
"Cosmic its been over three thousand years, you shouldn't stay in the past" A white wolf said walking over after nudging the Pegasus awake "The tree needs your power, the seasons are starting to become independent and soon the Pegasus will be unable to control the out of control weather" The Pegasus looked irritated from be awoken but otherwise grumbled
"I'd like to but I just can't bring myself to do it" Aurora Star or Cosmic Star as she likes to be called sighed standing up and turning towards the tree "If I can't fill the tree with happiness and positive energy it will make the process of the seasons going out of control even faster" She started walking away and opened her wings taking flight towards the ground
"Its best you talk with them then hiding away" The wolf called towards her and shook his head "I can't really blame her though, what those two she called 'family' did to her its going to take more then a simple apology to heal a broken heart" He glanced at the tree which had grown a bit dimmer.

Ponyville...

"Hiding? Whoever said I was hiding?" Cosmic muttered to herself as she landed on the ground then blinked when she saw where she was "Note to self: Catch up on what's happening on the ground" She walked around to see what place she was out and approached a pink pony who took one glance at her, gasped loudly and ran off leaving Cosmic extremely confused
"Don't mind her that's just Pinkie Pie" A voice said and she looked up to see a cyan colored Pegasus with a rainbow colored man "You must be new here in Ponyville, the names Rainbow Dash fastest flier in all of Equestria and soon-to-be Wonderbolt"
"Nice to meet you Rainbow Dash my Names Aurora but I prefer Cosmic because I like the Cosmic Stars" Cosmic greeted back. She didn't know what a Wonderbolt was but she had a feeling that if she asked Rainbow Dash bad results would follow. "So you know that Pony?"
"Yeah Pinkie Pie is probably planning you a surprise party right now, she does it to everypony new here" Rainbow Dash replied and saw Cosmic confused look "You know a party where you hang out with other ponies, eat food and dance"
"So its like a ball?" Cosmic questioned
"No its like-you just-ugh" Rainbow Dash said frustrated and landed on the ground "Have you been living under a rock, a party is totally different from boring balls" Then Rainbow Dash noticed Cosmic was a bit taller than her about princess Luna's height but didn't ask about it.
"Well its been a long time since I've socialized with anypony" Cosmic said slightly embarrassed then her stomach grumbled making her face go even redder.
"Why don't we get something to eat then I'll show you around" Rainbow Dash suggested
"Lead the way then" Cosmic said following Rainbow Dash who continued telling her about her adventures

"I've never had a Hayburger before or any of these foods" Cosmic commented enjoying Hayfries and two hayburgers with her drink "I usually just eat fruit and veges"
"Your welcome" Rainbow Dash said "So what brings you to Ponyville, we don't get many new visitors"
"I just needed so time away from home" Cosmic said "And apparently experience stuff I've never heard of or tried"
"Your the first Pony I've met that doesn't know what a party is" Rainbow Dash said
"I'm sure to be surprised at this Party your friend has set up for me" Cosmic said wondering how that will turn out
"Yeah and on the way there I'll even tell you my epic adventure during flight camp and even how I got my cutie mark, its an awesome story where I performed the most amazing and legendary trick!"
"Whats a flight camp?" Cosmic thought

Two hours later...

"...And that's how I got my cutie mark" Rainbow said finishing her story as they arrived at the library and knocked on the door "Hey Twilight I have a friend I want you to meet" The door opened only showing darkness as they walked in when the lights flicked on and Pinkie jumped out with many other ponies
"Surprise!" She yelled as streamers popped out of cannons as the whole library was decorated. And Cosmic saw a purple Alicorn whose eye's were twitching. She was probably this Twilight pony. "Welcome new friend to Ponyville!"
"Thank-you" Cosmic said showing her surprise
"Whats your name friend?" Pinkie Pie asked with a huge smile
"Aurora but please call me Cosmic" Cosmic said with a small smile
"Nice to meet you I'm Pinkie Pie" She said shaking Cosmic's hoof "Do you like the party?"
"Yes its very nice of you to do this" Cosmic said as four other ponies walked over as well as a small dragon
"Cosmic meet my friends" Rainbow Dash said and pointed to a pony wearing a cowboy hat who smiled "This is Applejack" then to a yellow Pegasus who waved shyly and gave a small smile "Fluttershy" then to a white unicorn who smiled politely "Rarity" then the purple unicorn "Twilight" then the small dragon "And that's Spike"
"Nice to meet you all" Cosmic greeted with a smile of her own
"Wow like the same height as Princess Luna, maybe taller!" Pinkie exclaimed who had taken out a measuring tape from nowhere "Are you part Alicorn" The way the pony stared at her made it feel like all her secrets were being exposed.
"No just a Pegasus" Cosmic stated not wanting to reveal her secret of being the season and elemental guardian. "Your town is very nice"
"Well if ya'll need anything don't be afraid to ask" Applejack said
"Enough talking lets PARTY!" Pinkie yelled shooting another confetti cannon then dragged Cosmic towards the crowd of ponies.

Cosmic flew back to her home tired. The party had gone on longer than she expected, who know ponies these days loved them. She opened the door to her house and lay on her bed exhausted.
"Maybe the ponies of Ponyville can fill me with happiness" She looked on her side table towards a frame showing a changeling and draconequus and frowned "Or maybe not, but I should really get out more I feel like I need to relearn everything" She shivered at the thought, she hated learning anything that involved books or problem solving. It gave her a headache. She closed her eyes breathing in and out and opened them again only to scream in shock to see her wolf friend floating above her staring intently. "Starflash don't do that! You know I hate it when you do that" The wolf only looked in amusement and didn't look at all apologetic.
"Oh and a surprise party isn't?" He said making Cosmic splutter for a comeback
"That's different! I knew it was coming" She argued "What do you want anyway?"
"You need to fill the tree with energy soon, the longer you put it off the more the seasons will change horribly" Starflash stated "Remember last time, there were floods, tornado's, droughts, diseases spreadi-"
"I get it okay" Cosmic said cutting him off placing a hoof to his mouth "I'll do it first thing in the morning I'm tired" She crawled under her covers "Now shoo go do whatever it is you do" The wolf huffed at the rudeness but left otherwise, but not without saying
"Don't stay in the past Cosmic, its best to live in the present" He didn't wait for an answer closing the door behind him. Cosmic stared at the photo on her desk, grabbed it and clutched it tightly. She sobbed quietly within her empty home.