• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 234 Views, 0 Comments

You've Got to be Foaly Kitty Me: From Home to Equestria - Josh Crapo



Josh's letter takes him over to Equestria. Along the way, he reunites with Tail Flight, Wind Rust and Wiretap as well as gaining wings so he could fly, all of which would not have been possible if not for a senior prank.

  • ...
 0
 234

August 11, 2015 (Zecora)

I walk around with nothing to do, until I have a visitor or two. I make my way to the boys, much to my dismissive mind voice. The human walks to me, as he closes his last of see.

"Hi. I'm Josh."

"Zecora, nice to meet you, anything I can do for you?"

"Yeah. Josh'd been having these dreams at night where he'd be flying. It doesn't matter how high from the ground but it still happens."

"I may have a way to true your dreams, for I have a potion that grows you wings. But use this gift wisely, or else the consequences will be pricey." I reach over for that very potion, then look back and see Josh's eyes in motion. As I give to Josh the potion and watch, I signal Spike to put the door on lock. Spike goes outside to watch in fear, that what may sound won't be easy on the ear.

Joshua chugs his cup of brew, so that the bitter taste will not ensue. But he still coughs for a moment, at whatever taste was left in the solvent. The next event results in a wet floor, as crimson red begins to pour. From Josh's back I see a grow, of additional limbs that begin to show. The scream in agony of this I've bared before, coming from one who enjoys the outdoors.

"Gah! That was painful!"

Spike comes in and checks on his friend, but seeing the wings indicates that his checking ends. "Whoa! That looks awesome! Wait'l Tail Flight, Wind Rust and Wiretap see this." I nod at the bipeds, with a smile of work that's ended. As they leave I grab a large tissue, to clean up what would've been an issue.

Author's Note:

I had so much fun putting the Narration on Zecora, I don't know why the fan fictions I've read haven't done this.