• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 234 Views, 0 Comments

You've Got to be Foaly Kitty Me: From Home to Equestria - Josh Crapo



Josh's letter takes him over to Equestria. Along the way, he reunites with Tail Flight, Wind Rust and Wiretap as well as gaining wings so he could fly, all of which would not have been possible if not for a senior prank.

  • ...
 0
 234

August 11, 2015 (Josh)

Wiretap isn't feeling that great. He said he'd drink the cider that Tail Flight bought but when he did, he got trash faced faster than even he thought he would be. Tail Flight and I sit there in the morning with Wiretap in the middle of the floor with a puddle all around him. I decide to rip out a page of a notebook to send a letter to Princess Celestia, as a request from Tail Flight.

"Dear Princess Celestia,

Josh and I have gotten to Wiretap's house and he's not doing so hot right now. He's been out cold for over ten hours. I don't know when he'll be awake from all this but please send somepony to get Wiretap to the hospital. He had a bottle of cider I bought that I was originally going to use as a cut emergency and now he needs some help.
Yours Truly,

Tail Flight."

I blow into the letter which disintegrates it into thin air. We waited a while. We did have this little unintentional prank pulled on us by Wind Rust. The three of us start laughing hard enough to wake Wiretap up, which is not what I expected. But as he starts talking, his speech is absolutely horrible at first. "Wha- ya -uys -aughi- 'bout?"

Tail Flight tries to listen closely to Wiretap. but that made me look at Tail Flight. "He's asking what we're laughing about." The other two ponies just sighed in relief while Wiretap groans in pain.

"Oh. Yeah. We were laughing at an unintentional prank Wind Rust pulled on us. I thought I'd bust a gut there." Tail Flight flies up above Wiretap. "Wiretap, we could've used that for severe cuts. Oh well. Might as well find something to heal everyone with."

"So why did't ya say you wanted it for -ealin' when ya gave it to me? Could'a jus- sai- so." We hear another knock. "Come i-"

The door opens again, this time by Spike. "Hey guys. Whoa, you don't look so good. What happened here?"

"Yeah, someone had a drink of our 'healing supply'." I look down at Wiretap with that same puddle around him.

"Wait, I think I've heard about you. Josh, right?" I nod. "Well, in this case here, we need somepony like Rarity for this situation. At least unicorns don't have to get their hooves dirty with... whatever it is that puddle is made of." Spike starts to gag. However, he regains his composure once he hears knocking. I open the door only to see that it's Princess Celestia herself.

Everyone except me and Wiretap has a shocked look on their face. "Joshua, I would've said this earlier, but, welcome to Equestria. Now as of Wiretap over here, I could've said the same before his visit to Jo's Bar and Doughnut. However, he may need all the help he could get right now. His condition is still unstable." Celestia levitates Wiretap out of the puddle to prevent the floor from getting further dirty. And with that, the five others of us get to cleaning while Wiretap washes himself. Also while we clean, we also socialize.

After about an hour of cleaning with Wiretap joining in, the floor's finally clean.

"Well, that was pretty hard, not!" I wipe my hand across my forehead as all of us look at the floor then laugh, except for Wiretap who still has a headache.

We see something floating and coming together into a letter. "I am glad to have seen you all reunited, despite this little mishap, but I fear that Twilight and her friends might need me. As you all have reunited, my work here has been done." Celestia heads out the door.

"Thanks Princess Celestia." In unison, me, Wiretap, Wind Rust and Tail Flight all wave out the door. Spike goes and closes the door after we're done and comes back.

"So, now that we've got nothing left to do for today, how about we have a little test at these UCD's?" We all nod. Spike passes the UCD's over to all of us. I get it going right away with my finger. The others have to use styluses with their mouths. "Okay, here are index cards for all of you containing each number for their assigned UCD. I really hope it works." Spike gives us four index cards for each one of us.

"Which one are you?" I look at Wiretap.

"Five. You?" Wiretap looks back at me with almost shut eyes.

"Nine."

Tail Flight looks at her index card. "Three."

"One." Wind Rust holds out his index card.

Minutes later, our test is done. The rest of the day was just hanging out until late at night. "Hey Tail Flight."

"Yeah Josh?"

"I had this dream my day back from LeMoyne. It was a dream about what I said the day after Independence Day. It was from a different point of view from where I originally was. It was almost like hearing what happened caused me to fly. And when I woke up, I had a black feather in my hand."

"A black feather? No wonder why my wing was very numb when I first woke up."

"But yeah, part of the dream was that I flew out of the house when I realized where I was."

Spike walks up to me, who obviously overheard our conversation if he's coming over here. "Has you flying happened in your dreams before?"

"Plenty."

"I think I may know a couple of ponies that may help with it." Princess Luna. I know about her too. "Follow me." Wind Rust comes up to us.

"Hey where're you going?"

"Somewhere where Josh here could fulfill the last of his dreams."

"And where's that?"

"A certain little hut in a forest that's only scary to ponies." Spike opens the door as we exit Wiretap's house. And with that, me and Spike are free to chat.

"I think I know what you're talking about Spike. Zecora, right?"

"You know about Zecora?" I nod. "Well, yeah, we're goin' there."

I sigh. "So, then I wonder if she's actually got that very potion that grants wings."

"Of course she does. It's been a while since I've been down there though. Since you know about her, I'll let you know if I can't remember part of the pathway to her." And with that, Spike leads me to Zecora's hut.

Author's Note:

Fun Fact: Alcoholic beverages were used as a means of healing a wound as early as the beginning of the Sumerians.