• Published 28th Aug 2015
  • 1,872 Views, 15 Comments

Markiplier's Crazy Adventures in Equestria - Trevor12300



After the defeat of Tirek, Mark embarks on crazy and hilarious adventures in Equestria.

  • ...
23
 15
 1,872

Chapter 1: Donuts and Hot Cocoa Are Perfect for Cold Days

It has been two weeks since we had defeated Tirek. Since then I have learned a lot of new things, some both good and bad. One of bad things I found out was that it might take a looooong while for Celestia to be able to send me back home. But I decided not to stress on it because throwing a fit wouldn't solve anything, so since then I've been productive.

Luna's been teaching me how to control and use my powers after I decided that I wanted to travel around Equestria helping anywhere I could becuase you know, With great power comes great Responsibility, in the words of Uncle Ben. It's been a week and a half since I asked Luna to help me with my power and I'd like to think I've been making giant progress, for example I've learned how to draw out and use my power, which involves a Warfstache appearing on my face, which is absolutely awesome. I've also learned how to fly, use telekenesis, and teleport, though my teleportation is a little rough around the edges, I can only teleport about 3 meters.

Oh and I can't believe I forgot to mention that I asked Twilight to help me summon a special somebody(box). Which then I decided to adopt him as son because on Earth he was just in video games, but now that he is physically real I decided to take this chance to spend as much time with him as I can. Even if he isn't a human or a pony I still love him very much and he is my little biscuit.

"Did you finally tell them about me, Mark?" asked a voice from my left shoulder. "I still can't believe you forgot to tell them about me," the voice on my shoulder said.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry, I can't believe I forgot to tell them either," I said to the little box and now my son, Tiny Box Tim, who was sitting on my shoulder as we walked towards Donut Joe's. "How bout' I make it up to you and buy you your favorite donut, chocolate frosting with sprinkles," I said to Tim.

"Okay! But I want two this time, I'm feeling extra hungry this morning," he said, rubbing his box stomach as we walked through the doors to Donut Joe's.

As soon as we stepped through the door I breathed a sigh of release, thankful for the heat coming from the vents. Apparently there had been an unexpected snow storm during last night and we got like 3 inches of snow luckily the pegasai got to work on the clouds right away so it should be warmer tomorrow.

"Okay, but this time don't just lick the frosting off and leave the rest, It's wastefull and it's not healthy for you," I told him as I remembered him just licking the frosting off last time and just leaving the rest.

As we walked up to the counter to order, I looked around and noticed that it was still pretty empty. "Well, it is 5 in the morning," I thought to myself. "Hey Joe, how's it hanging," I say to him as he's cleaning a mug, we stop in front of the counter.

"Oh, hi guy's, business is pretty slow this morning but at least I can relax a little before the breakfast crowd comes in," he responds as he continues cleaning a mug with a washcloth. "So what can I get you boys today," Joe asked as he put the mug away.

"Can we get a bakers dozen of chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles and 2 to-go cups of Hot Chocolate, please" I asked as pulled my bag of bits out of my jacket.

"Sure thing, that would be five bits" he said as I dug around in my bit bag for 5 bits. "So I heard about the unexpected snow storm last night, I hope it wasn't too cold for you, you know with not having fur and all," he said while filling the to-go cups with hot cocoa and placing the box of donuts on the counter.

"Eh, we've had worse weather than this back home, so it wasn't that bad but thanks for worrying," I said and smiled as I put the aforementioned amount of bits on the counter. "Mmmmm, those donuts smell delicious like always Joe," I complimented as I picked up the hot cocoa and box of donuts.

"Well I don't have a donut as a cutiemark for nothing!" he laughed as he grabbed the bits and put them in the register. "Enjoy the donuts and hot cocoa guys, hopefully it keeps you warm for the trip back to the castle!" he yelled as he waved goodbye.

"Don't worry we will and thanks for the donuts and hot cocoa!" I yelled back, waving as we walking out the door stepping out into the cold once again.

"We better hurry and get back to the castle, Luna will be really mad if we are late for our lessons again," I said as we started our trek back to the castle.

"Mfff-Mmm," Tim said with two donuts stuffed in his mouth. I rolled my eyes as I chuckled at his adorableness.

as I am about to pick up a donut from the box I decided to try and get used to my powers, so I concentrated and picked up the donut with my telekenis. I take a bite out of it smiling as the donuty goodness hits my tastebuds. As we were walking I decided to levitate the box of donuts on the way back as I held my hot cocoa and took a sip from it.

"You've gotten a lot better at that, Mark, maybe soon you'll be able to control those laser blasts or whatever you call them," Tim said as he just finished swallowing the two donuts he was eating. "Or better yet perfect that new spell Luna is teaching you," he finished as he grabbed a 3rd donut trying to be sneaky.

I ignored that as I thought about the new spell Luna was teaching me, Apparently it is a spell that can summon a weapon or something if I ever need it, and considering what just happened with Tirek I think it is a good idea to learn it.

"Oh well I'll worry about that later, but right now I want to enjoy my hot cocoa," I said not knowing the dangerous adventures that would be ahead of us.

Author's Note:

So, Ya here it is the first chapter to the sequal of my other story Markiplier Vs Tirek. I hope you liked it, I've also decided to start trying to make the chapters longer in this story. So like before any criticism good, or bad is welcomed. Thanks for reading.