• Published 27th May 2012
  • 2,239 Views, 19 Comments

TCB: The Magnificent Tails From The Trash Pile. - Erac



Just a collection of non-serious-stories for the TCB.

  • ...
11
 19
 2,239

A Horror Show.

"You think you scare me?! Huh, You don't scare me!" The purple stallion yelled as he was dragged along down the hall, blindfolded. He cringed as a large metal door was slammed open, and slammed with much more enthusiasm.

"Quickly, we haven't all night now, do we?"

"A'ight, Ai'ght, We're strapping him in Na'."

The stallion grimaced as he was placed in the chair, manacles snapping down to restrain his forelegs to the uncomfortable chair.

"Now. . ." the man said removing the stallions blindfold with a flourish, "Be a good little horsey, and tell us when your bureau is expecting that shipment, hmm?" he purred.

"PISS OFF!"

"Oh, my my. what a dirty mouth," chuckled the man.

“I’m not telling you nothing, no way, no how,” growled the stallion as the man’s grin grew ever wider.

“Have you ever seen that movie. . . oh,I believe it was named, Saw 2?” he chuckled wheeling out a cart full of various nasty things. “Oh The Fun We’ll have tonight!”

"NO, NO Please. I, I didn't do anything to you!" screamed the stallion thrashing in vain against his restraints.

“Oh how I do enjoy my knives, Sharp to dull, they’ll loosen anyponies tongue.”

"Aw, what's wrong pony? Hmm, you're going to tell us the schedule of that potion delivery whether you want to or not."

"Bring it! you son of a donkey. you'll never get it out of me. Earth ponies are tough!" He Wavered, before gaining a moment of courage.

“I do love that, that big bright spark O courage the little earth pony possess, but do you know what I love more?” He smiled clasping his hands in front of himself, “I love to crush it, I love to see all hope disappear from those eyes, an animal should know it’s place in the pecking order.”

“. . . Your're not going to get away with this.”

“Oh but I’m afraid I am, you may live in a fairytale land, but did Mon know this? Did you know that most fairy tales are not happy, most are cautionary tales, Would Mon like me to tell him my favorite story, Oh how my mother loved to tell it so!” He said putting emphasis on the last few,”It was about a boy who lied to vagrant about who had stolen his food, and how the liar had his tongue cut out.” He sing songed

“Your. . .YOUR DERANGED!”

“Flattery will get you nowhere little pony.”

“I’m not gonna talk, any minute now my friends ar-!” The stallion stopped as the raven haired man's laughter drowned out his words.

“How funny, you underestimate us so much.” The raven man said with glee pinching the stallions cheek with a grin.

“But, they’ll come and get me.”

“We’ve done this before, many a time before in fact.”

“You-!” The stallion began to yell before being shushed by the man.

"Oh, I'm quite certain I'll have it out of you in the hour, want to know why?. . . Because I'm the best HLF has got." He smiled, now pushing a cart with an old television set in front of the stallion. He laughed as he slipped a set of blinders on to the poor creature.

"What's this, No knifes? Hah you think you can brainwash me punk!"

"No. . .I believe I can make you scream, Scream for your princesses nice and loud." He chuckled turning the television on.

". . .WHAT?! No, NOOOO~!"

'My little pony, my little pony'

"WHAT IS. THIS!?"

"Why? it's a cartoon back from the good Ol’ 80's, I thought you might enjoy." Chuckled the man, clicking his tongue against his teeth with a grin.

"THEIR, THERE LEGS ARE BENDING THE WRONG WAY! WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE LEGS BENDING THAT WAY?!" He screamed, looking into the Glassy eyed abominations on the screen, and knowing for the first time. True Terror.

*HI, I’m RAZZAROO!*

"Oh, I love this one, It has the MOST.MARVELOUS SONG, EVER!"

"AHH~!Song?! No. No.NOO~!" The stallion screamed,


>>>><<<<<>>><<<<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Cooking By The Book.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Zv1pmHxQQ

<><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><>

“To Bad. . . I thought you’d like that song.” He said grinning at the Pony, Mouth Barely moving with foam coming from his mouth.



“Aww, sleepy already? Why don’t we have a nice sit down, and watch the ‘Rainbow Caper’, why it’s only my favorite one!”

“. . .” The stallions eyes simply remained glazed and lifeless, all hope and love drained from his being. The door opened to the ‘FUN’ room with a bang.

“Gott DAMMIT! Ya broke another one.” Hissed the man. “How’s we supposed to find out when theys gonna bring in that potion if you keep doin Dat’ to’em?!”

“Get sturdier ponies that can withstand my methods,” Shrugged the man.