• Published 22nd Aug 2015
  • 1,862 Views, 59 Comments

An interesting person - pvzMLP



While Discord and Eris tried to make a long distance teleport for the guards of Canterlot they needed the help of Twilight, Cadence, Luna and Celestia. Only, it goes terribly wrong.

  • ...
11
 59
 1,862

Chapter 8

Joey then dropped down to his knees. Lightly screaming he lifted his head up. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" He then took in a deep breath. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Twilight then looked at him, bemused at his reaction. "Seriously?"

Joey then turned around a look of confusion on his face. "What?"

Twilight simply shook her head. "Well after this we'll go to town hall and get you registered as a citizen of Ponyville and sign you up for school tomorrow."

Joey then crossed his arms letting out a, "Hmph. Fiiiine." He said while rolling his eyes before taking a seat on the couch. Sweetie had left the room some time ago leaving just him and Twilight.

"Hey Twilight what kind of activities will there be at the nightmare night thing?" He asked.

Twilight out her hand to her chin thinking of what this year was doing. "Well if you have seen us then you know what'll happen then it's still the same. Oh wait this time they're making a song contest to see who can creep everyone out the most."

Joey then had a smile on his face at that realization. "Hey do you think I can enter?" Twilight looked at him curiously. "You know since I'm from another world I'm pretty sure they'll want to hear a song I from my world."

Twilight put a hand to her chin in thought about it at the moment. After a couple seconds she nodded. "Sure, why not." She smiled.

Joey then did a fist pump. It was only a couple minutes later that Rarity came out of the back room a bag of clothes in her levitation.

"Well here you are darling. I made seven of each so you can wear one pair while cleaning the other." She told him smiling. Joey reached into the bag pulling out seven shirts. One red, orange, blue, black, white, green and neon green. Same with the pants and underwear and the socks were plain white.

"Sorry about not being very creative, but I wanted a wide variety for you since I forgot to ask your favorite color.

Joey then put them back in the bag and smiled at Rarity. "Don't worry it's fine. I don't really care what anyone thinks about what I wear." Twilight and Rarity looked at him in mild shock.

"Wow that's very brave of you." Twilight commented.

Joey just waved a hand. "Meh, I don't cares if anyone judges me. Its great to be different."

Rarity smiled. "Well I'm glad you have an optimistic view on things Joey." Just as she finished her sentence Joey suddenly twitched his head to his right shoulder very fast before returning to its normal state.

Twilight blinked at him. "What was that if you don't mind me asking."

Joey turned to her. "Hmm? Oh you mean my twitch? Yeah not sure if it's a medical condition or just something my body does. I don't-"

Then a shout sounded from outside. "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!" And then a rainbow blur blast through the door before sailing straight into the wall. After wincing at how painful that could have been the two ponies and human saw that Rainbow Dash was indented into the wall.

Then Pinkie appeared in the doorway. "Huh. I was so sure you could make it over the tree."

Rainbow then fell back onto the ground glaring at Pinkie. "You think?!?" She said before getting up and brushing herself off.

Rarity looked bemused at the Pegasus. "What did you two try this time?"

Rainbow cracked her neck before answering. "I tried to see if Pinkies cannon could send flying trough the air fast enough to do a sonic rainboom. But she forgot to lock it in place when it was tilted and sent me flying through the door into your." She explained.

Rarity facepalmed. "I'm going back work." She said before walking upstairs.

Pinkie then grabbed Rainbows palm. "Well see you guys later. And before fast objects." She said before she and Rainbow both ran out the door.

Twilight and Joey both looked at each other. "You don't think my neck thing could have predicted that do you?"

Twilight put a hand to her chin in thought. "Well it could just be a coincidence, but keep on eye on your surroundings when it happens again. Okay?"

Joey nodded. "Okay." He then grabbed his bag of clothes as he and Twilight walked out the door. Again the ponies still looked at him as he walked through the streets. But again Joey wasn't bothered by it.

When they finnaly reached the tree house Joey headed back to his room. Running up the stairs he turned the corner and accidently ran straight into Nyx knocking them both to the ground.

Joey rubbed his head seeing that he ran into Nyx he got up and offered his hand to help her up. "Sorry about that Nyx." Nyx looked up blushing and grabbed his hand.

"It's fine Joey I can tell you didn't mean to." Joey smiled at her before running down the hall to his room as Nyx looked on blushing.

"Am I crushing on him?" She said to herself.

************************************

"Am I crushing on him?" A voice said inside the building. Something was looking through the hallway window at the filly alicorn before walking around gazing into the window of the humans room as he sat there on the bed with a controller in his hand gazing intently at the screen.

"YoU WIlL SoOn DiE JoEy DiXOn. I PrOmIsE YoU ThAt."

Author's Note:

I'm alive!