• Published 22nd Aug 2015
  • 1,862 Views, 59 Comments

An interesting person - pvzMLP



While Discord and Eris tried to make a long distance teleport for the guards of Canterlot they needed the help of Twilight, Cadence, Luna and Celestia. Only, it goes terribly wrong.

  • ...
11
 59
 1,862

Chapter 6

Everypony except Twilight and Rainbow stood in shocked silence at the young human boy unable to say anything due to this suprise. Then Rarity was the first to speak. "Twilight. Is he a human? I thought you said it was impossible to come to this world without being turned into a pony."

"He's not from that human world. Me, Cadence, Luna, Celestia, Eris and Discord were trying to make a quick access teleport for the guards, until somepony followed us and interupted the spell." Twilight then glared at the Rainbow maned Pegasus who just chuckled sheepishly rubbing her arm embarrassed. "So now it's my job to take care of Joey until we can send him home."

Everypony seemed fine with that answer and so they decided to make him feel welcome. Applejack was the first to greet him. "Well howdy Joey, my name's Applejack and I run this towns Apple farm. Sweet Apple acres has the best Apple products you'll ever taste."

Joey then smiled and replied. "Well I'll keep that in mind." Applejack then walked away to the treats table While Rarity walked forward and shook his hand. "Well it is nice to meet you Joey. My name is Rarity. And since you just came to Equestria I take it you'll need some clothes. Just ask Twilight and we can get you situated whenever you want."

"I'm sure I'll need it soon."

Rarity then walked away to do some other activities and Fluttershy stepped forward not as shy because she wanted him to feel welcome. "Its nice to meet you Joey My name is Fluttershy and I take care of the animals at my cottage. You can come by and play with them whenever you want."

"Thanks. I really love animals as well."

Pinkie Pie then picked him up and started bouncing around with Joey in her arms. "Hi I'm Pinkie Pie. Welcome to Ponyville where everypony is really nice and accepting to anypony that moves into this town. I'd throw you a welcome party, but we're already at a party."

She then placed him back on the floor his spinning. "Thanks?"

Pinkie then bounced away letting Spike meet Joey who was only two feet taller than him. "Hi I'm Spike. Twilights numer one assistant and Ponyvilles only dragon."

Joey then shook his scaly hand. "Nice to meet you."

Spike then jogged away to make sure Rarity was comfy. The cutie Mark crusaders then walked up to Joey who was only a head taller them. Sweetie belle went first. "Hi I'm Sweetie Belle." Scootaloo then stepped forward. "I'm Scootaloo." Then Applebloom. "And I'm Applebloom and we're.." They then did a group hug shouting. "THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!!"

Joey then rubbed his ringing ears saying louder than meant to. "Nice to meet you too!"

The girls then walked away Joey following them until he noticed a black alicorn staring at him with a blush. He then walked forward and her blush increased. "Hi I'm Joey nice to meet you...?"

She then shook her head. "Hi I'm uhh Nyx. Nice to meet you." She then shook his hand making a hasty retreat to the food table.

"What was that all about?" He said to himself before shrugging it off.

******************************************
Nyx POV

As I was walking away from Joey I had one thought on my mind. 'Why do I find him attractive?'

*********************************************************
3rd person

Joey was having a fun time. The food was great everyone was very kind to him. The games were fun too even though he ended up with an alligator on his face when he bobbed for Apple's getting a laugh out of everyone else. It was then that Twilight noticed what time It was.It was now 10 o'clock which was time for bed. After a brief cleanup from Pinkie who said she threw it into an interdemensional trash can everyone left except for the ponies and human who live there.

"You too get ready for bed I'm gonna show Joey his new room." With that Spike ran down the hall while Nyx offered Joey a nervous wave which he then returned. After walking up a flight of stairs they stopped at a door. When they opened it Joey had his jaw drop.

It had a king sized bed, a flat screen T.V, a giant bathroom a couple tables around and a ponybox one. "THIS is my room?", he asked, a disbelieving look on his face. Twilight simply nodded and that caused Joey to jump onto the bed sending a couple pillows flying into the floor.

"Well good night Joey. Tomorow we have a busy day." Twilight said before she left the room leaving Joey in the comfiest bed he's ever felt.