• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 309 Views, 8 Comments

Short Bursts - RummyKun



A bunch of small goofy stories that have no real purpose other than joke sketches.

  • ...
3
 8
 309

Spike'd

Pinkie joyfully bounced to Sugar Cube Corner. She was oblivious to the small stalking Spike who was watching everything. He couldn't completey convince himself to carry out his perfect plan. He waited for Pinkie to open the door as he pushed the big blue button on his remote. Just then a creamy cake launched into the pink party pony's face. She was covered in forsting. Spike sprinted in to the bakery and yelled, "You got Spike'd!"

-------

Spike then went home to the castle. He carefully placed tripwire in the vicinity of the door, tying it tight. The dragon then set up a row of big buckets balancing over the tops of the doors. He then ran right roughly enough to get out of the splash zone. Twilight opened the doors and stepped in. On her next step she set off the tripwire trap. She would be seriously soaked as Spike ran up and said, "You got Spike'd!"

-------

Spike soon wandered into the freaky forest known as the Everfree. He closed in on a hut in the heart of the forest. As he set up his tricky trap he noticed something wrong. He went inside the ominous open door. As he walked in the hut he fell face first forward to the ground. He was then covered in syrup and feathers. As he got up he got angry.

"YOU JUST GOT ZECORA'D!" Yelled Twilight as her, Pinkie, and Zecora came into view.

"Did you learn your lesson young one, do not fret, as it was fun." Zecora added.

"I learned my lesson" Spike said defeatedly.

As they all left, Spike was crossing his claws.

Author's Note:

Yay! Alliteration Awesomeness!