• Published 2nd Sep 2015
  • 475 Views, 14 Comments

Geometric Shapes - ShamelessOC



When two sentient cubes appear in Equestria, everyone is surprised. But, an evil also showed up. Something only countered by Demon Masters Viprin and Etzer...

  • ...
 14
 475

(Prolouge) A Crossed Wire

"Hey, Vip,” Etzer called, peering into the intricate mechanisms of the teleporter, “can you hand me the Wire Cutters?"
"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Viprin asked nervously, fidgeting in place, "I mean it says right on the box not to ‘perform unprofessional maintenance’."
"Oh, come on,” Etzer waved, “They only put that on the box so people don't make these things awesome, like we're doing. And I am a professional."
"If you say so..." Viprin said, using an unseen hand to toss the wire cutter to Etzer - who began to tamper with the inner machinations immediately.

"Strip those… tie that... annnd done!” the self-proclaimed mechanic decreed, “Alright, Vip, plug it in.” The teleporter was an orange circle, domed on one side to prevent accidental entry. Inside, hundreds of nozzle-like objects lined the interior – placed there to produce the portal. It was propped up on two metal poles, which were bolted to the floor. Viprin hesitantly reconnected the power, the hum of electricity sparking the machine to life. Within seconds, it seemed to be working perfectly.

"Alright, Viprin, slide back." Etzer warned. The two moved behind a table that they had set up in the room for portal experimentation. Viprin grabbed a remote controller and proceeded to guide a small toy car with an attached camera, into the vibrantly coloured portal. Upon crossing the portal’s threshold, the rift began to shake and distort violently – sparks flying out in all manner of directions.
"Oh no." Viprin said, very worried about the sudden destabilization. Then, in an instant, the portal exploded in a flurry of energy. No shrapnel, debris or destruction, only a raw light that consumed the entirety of the garage, devouring it whole. The building, and everything that was inside it, was ripped from the fabric of space and time.


Etzer woke up with a start, mind racing with newfound adrenaline. Flipping upright, he quickly gave his surroundings a look over – struggling to see in the darkened room. Not again... He looked over at Viprin, still lying out cold on the ground. The top half of his body was no longer hovering above the lower half.
"Vip, wake up." Etzer said in a hushed tone, nudging his friend lightly.
"WOUGH!" Viprin yelled, flipping up immediately. The upper half of his body quickly floated back to its original place. "Did we knock out the power again?" he questioned angrily, an edge apparent in his voice as he took in the gloomy surroundings.
"Looks like it," Etzer replied, dusting himself off, "We also need to apologize to the neighbors. I’ll go do that now, I guess..."
Etzer stretched before slowly making his way over to the side door. Tentatively grabbing a hold of the door, he took a deep breath before opening the door and marching out into the darkness of the Everfree.
"Sorry ev’r- the hell?" he yelled, "Where are we?"

Author's Note:

Well, this is a thing. Hope you guys enjoy it. Also, I'm not dead! Yaaay. You don't have to press E or F to pay respects!