• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 882 Views, 25 Comments

Tales of Troubled Teens - ActivistVictor



Pocket Pair has aspergers, and has trouble making friends of getting a girlfriend. Does he have a chance, or will his anger from past events and a bet forcing him to spend time with mean girl Sunset shimmer get in the way?

  • ...
25
 25
 882

Out of The Frying Pan...

Monday August 17, 3:00 PM

“Grr,” Sunset groaned as she looked up and down the hallway for Snips and Snails, “Where are those two idiots at? I mean really, it's bad enough they showed up late this morning and COMPLETELY ruined my skirt today at lunch, but now they have the gall to be late to meet me AGAIN!? All I can say is, for their sake, they better have a VERY good excuse on their hands when they finally do show up…” Just then, Snips and Snails rounded the corner with a worried look on their faces and Sunset stared at them menacingly.

“Miss Shimmer, we have a problem,” Snips said.

“Yes, most certainly do now don’t we?" Sunset said. “You know what it is? For the second time today, when I asked you to meet me at a specific time, you showed up LATE!!!! Mind telling me why that is?”

“Uh," Snips said, "We could, but I have a feeling you wouldn’t want to hear the details of it considering you didn’t this morning. And besides, give what’s been going on that's probably not the most important thing for you to worry about right now Miss Shimmer..."

“WHAT," Sunset Snapped, “Are you being smart with me Snips?"

“No, of course not miss Shimmer" Snips said... "As you’ve always said, we don’t know how to be smart. It’s just that, well you see, everyone has…um…..you tell her Snails." he said pushing Snails forward.

"Tell me WHAT?" Sunset said angrily.

“Well” Snails said, “Ok now don't take this the wrong way Sunset, but right now you're kind of hated by most of the school..."

Sunset after contemplating what he just said, burst out into hysterical laughter. “What the, WHAT?!” She said laughing heartily. “Are you serious right now? I mean I knew you two were dumb before but this really takes the cake. I mean really, how can you say something so preposterous Snails? OF course everyone in the whole school loves me! I’m Sunset fucking Shimmer!!!”

"Uh, you may still be Sunset Miss Shimmer” Snips said, “However, I don’t think that after that video circulated around that everyone in the whole school loves you anymore…”

“Video? What video?” Sunset snapped.

"This video,” Snails said taking out his phone and showing a YouTube video on the screen. “Ever since someone recorded what you did to Derpy this morning this video has been circulating like wildfire around school."

"Let me see this," Sunset said snatching the phone away from Snails. Her eyes then quickly widened as she read the title of the video. "What the….Bitch bullies disabled girl in first period class? Alright, who’s the dead person who made this video?"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about WHO created this video if I was you," Diamond Tiara said approaching her from behind. "Because to me, I think the bigger concern for you is the fact that someone forwarded that video to the FaceBook profiles of every single student in Canterlot High."

“Quite right Darling," a white skinned girl with curly purple hair and a British accent following closely behind Diamond Tiara said. "Why I dare say that given how many people it was forwarded to and how often people check their Facebook it’s highly likely that everyone in the whole school has seen this video by now. Looks like your social standing here at this school is, how do you say, kaput."

"RARITY," Sunset said turning to face her “I should have known! You did this to me didn't you?"

"Oh heavens no darling," Rarity said. "I mean I’m not going to lie to you and say I didn’t THINK about doing something like this to you before. However, being a lady I would never stoop so low as to actually act on such a fantasy. I do have a reputation to uphold after all.”

"Well if you didn’t do it, then you better tell me who did!” Sunset growled, “Because when I find out, I’m gonna…”

"Oh tsk tsk Darling," Rarity said cutting her off "Making empty threats is no way to handle this situation if you ask me.”

"Empty, EMPTY?! You call my threats empty." Sunset shouted at her. "Have you forgotten who you’re talking to miss!?”

"Oh heavens no darling!" Rarity said, "How could anyone EVER forget you? It’s just that since the whole school saw the horrible things you did in that video, nearly everyone in it hates you. And as a result, if you do try to do something which requires student support in order to be successful, such as getting revenge on someone for example, you will get no support in your endeavor and your plan will most likely miserably fail. Not to mention the fact that in light of recent events, were anything to happen to anyone in the near future, you would most certainly be the top suspect and it’s highly likely that the faculty would then turn on you as well. And you wouldn’t want to ruin yourself in the eyes of the faculty too now would you?”

“Well I, this is… Grr.” Sunset growled “Ok fine, maybe you have a point Rarity. Or at least you would, if you weren’t blowing this whole hatred thing out of proportion. I mean granted my popularity may have taken a dive because of that stupid video, but I was so popular before that I am fairly certain that the overall opinion of me in this school is still positive.”
Just then Frink and some of his fellow classmates walked by the two groups of people, and Frink pointed to Sunset and said “Oh look who we have here fellow Earthlings. It is none other than the former queen bee Sunset Shimmer and her absent in the cranium lackeys."

"You don’t mean the same Sunset Shimmer who bullied that poor girl in that YouTube video 96.79% of the students in this school have seen do you?" one of his classmates said.

"Yes I indeedlee eedl ee dee doo," Frink replied. "Why I dare say with how widespread viewership if that video in this school and the associated hatred of Sunset it brought with each view that she may very well be less liked around here than the Westboro Baptist Church is at the funerals of fallen soldiers.”

“Well that’s a first,” one of his fellow classmates said. “Do you think she’ll still win fall formal this year with all this scandal going on?”

“Well, it is too soon to answer that question with absolute certainty.” Frink said, “however, based on my highly perceptive analysis of the situation, I’d say that unless something in Sunset Shimmer’s situation changes drastically, her chances of winning the fall formal this year are marginal at best.”

“Marginal, HA! That’s a laugh” Sunset shouted. “Yes, support may take a slight hit from this stupid video, but even if it gutted my supporters that wouldn’t do a damn thing to hinder my chances of winning the election. After all, in case you’ve forgotten, I’m running unopposed.”

“Well, that may be so at the moment,” Frink replied. “However, if my predictions are correct, and they usually are because I’m a genius, I give it 4.20 hours until someone signs up to run against you this year. Oh, and by the way, 420, inhale marijuana once per rotation of the Earth.”

“What?!” sunset exclaimed, “Have you lost it there nerd boy!? Why on Earth would you think that someone will run against me now when no one has lifted a finger against me in school elections for over two years?”

“Simple, silly person,” Frink said. “Your plummet in popularity due to the video has created a vacuum in the power structure in Canterlot high school. This of course gives your numerous rivals the perfect and unprecedented opportunity to take advantage of the power void and seize control of this school. And what better way to make a name for themselves and their nascent leadership careers than to beat you in this year’s fall formal election.”

“I couldn’t have said it any better myself nerd boy,” Diamond Tiara said, "In fact, as it just so happens Sunset, I was on my way to get my name on the ballot when I ran into you just now.”

“WHAT?" Sunset snapped, "You’d better NOT, because if you do, I’LL…”

“You’ll do what again darling?” Rarity said. “Because I thought we made it crystal clear that you have no power in this school to do anything to anyone anymore. Not to mention that that sounds like a threat against us and being a lady who believes in the ideals of our nation I most certainly refuse to stand such undue hostility and am willing to pursue legal action if it continues.”

“What, but,” Sunset said moaning, “But come on, she can’t do this! It’s always been MY dream to win the title of fall formal princess every year in high school. I can’t just sit back and let someone take it away form me like this!!! Especially HER of all people!!!!”

“Yes well, no one is forcing you to sit back now are they?” Rarity said. “After all, you are still free to run for princess of the fall formal this year the same as any other year. It’s just that this time, you shall not be the only one running, and as such the voters will have everything to say about who is in charge of this school once everything is said and done. So if I was you Sunset dear, I would try not to do anything stupid that would taint you even further in the eyes of the school and give the students in it further reason to hate you. Such as by, oh I don’t know, threatening revenge on those who want to wish run against you for example…

“Well said lovely lady,” Frink said. “Even with my genius IQ I could not have phrased it any more superiorly that you did just now. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must be going. Science club starts soon and I don’t want to miss a minute of the pretty colors of exploding chemicals, beakers, and test tubes, gahaveee..” The rest of his group voiced assent and then they all walked away and soon disappeared from sight.

“Well,” Rarity said, “I say it’s time we take our leave as well darling. After all, Diamond Tiara here has a campaign to win, and I just have the cutest design for an outfit she can wear during her speeches that I want to get started on straight away. Toodaloo darling," Rarity said before her and Diamond Tiara walked away.

Sunset, after watching them walk away and then turn the corner out of sight, turned to Snips and Snails and said, "Ok, change of plans. In light of recent developments, I believe it may be possible that my chances of winning the fall formal are slightly lower than 100%...”

“Slightly? Try slim to none,” Snails said.

“WHAT?” Sunset said glaring at him.

“Uh.. nothing,” Snails said backing away.

“That’s what I thought,” Sunset said smirking. “Now as I was saying, right now, my chances of winning are slightly lower than 100%. As such, if things do continue as they are there is a slight chance that I will not win princess of the fall formal this year. Not that I’m really worried about losing or anything, because I’m not! However, since I HAVE to win every year, I think we should do our best to remove any doubt regarding my success by coming up with a plan to convince my fellow students to unanimously love me once again. So you numbskulls, do you have any ideas?"

"Ooh, I have one," Snips said.

"Yeah, me too," Snails said.

"Ok, now before you say anything, answer me this.” Sunset said. “Do your ideas in any way shape or form involve you or someone else making love with me? Because if the answer is yes, those hands better go right back down as quickly as they went up.” In response, Snips and Snails gulped and quickly put their hands back down. "Good, Sunset said "Now that I have defined what ideas I am willing to accept from you blockheads, do you have anything for me?"

"Zilch," Snips said.

"Nada," Snails said.

Sunset then facepalmed and said "Oh brother, I swear these two are so stupid …” before she began walking towards her detention room and Snips and Snails followed behind her.


………………………………………………………

"Ok, here I am, west hallway of the school. Right where Applejack told me to meet her" Pocket Pair said after school had concluded for the day. He then looked around and said “Now where is she at anyways? I really hope she gets here soon, because the sooner I can meet with her and take care of whatever business she needs to handle, the sooner I can get to work on solving this problem I've gotten myself into. I mean, not that I really am in any danger or anything, since I have no doubt that my master plan WILL work on Sunset if I can get manage to get an extended audience with her. However, getting the audience in the first place is where I have some concerns. After all, while I normally would just go up and talk to someone if I was interested, with Sunset Shimmer I really have no idea how to go about it. I can’t just go up and approach her directly because if how she reacted when I looked at her the wrong way this morning is any indication, she is not liable to take it very well, and if she doesn’t take it well, then I can kiss any chance of winning this bet good bye in a heartbeat. So just what am I going to do?”

He then sighed and said, “Maybe this is a just lost cause. After all, as perfect as my plan is, that won’t mean anything if Sunset too unapproachable to give me a sufficient amount of time to implement it. And no matter how hard I try I cannot think of any way of talking to her that is going to give me the time I need. Maybe I should just forfeit this bet right now before I make a fool out of myself trying to do something impossible.” However, he then shook his head and said," And let Ralph have the satisfaction of saying I told you so?! NO WAY! Sunset may be a piece of work who’s always on her period but I would rather deal with her than give that British fucker the satisfaction of being right any day. I mean sure I will have to endure a day of hell if I do mess up while talking to Sunset, but at least then my suffering will be over. If on the other hand I forfeit this bet Ralph will never let me hear the end of it and will never listen to anything I have to say ever again. Clearly, talking to Sunset is by far the lesser of two evils here. However, how am I even going to do that? I mean really, Sunset thinks she’s so high above everyone I’d be hard pressed to see even a popular jock getting an audience with her, let alone a social outcast like me…”

However, his despair quickly faded and his eyes lit up. “Unless,” he said, “Yes, of course! Why didn’t I think of this before? Sunset thinks she's perfect, and having dealt with self-obsessed people like her before I’ll bet anything she likes nothing better than to be told that all the time by those she’s around. However, since the people who surround her most likely never say that to her, both due to her actions and their behavior towards others, that means that deep down, she is probably starved for attention and praise and wants to get it any way she can. So, if someone, such as myself, were to go up to her and kiss up to her by telling her how perfect she was, I'll bet she would want nothing better than to keep me around so she could keep hearing that from me regardless of how popular I was or wasn’t.And once that happens, I will have no shortage of time in which I can enact my master plan, and can win this bet in my leisure.”

“Yes, this is what I have to do,” Pocket Pair said. “Not only will it finally shut that British Bastard up once and for all, but if it works right it should also serve to greatly boost my popularity as well. And who knows, if my popularity can get high enough, and I see no reason why it couldn’t, maybe, just maybe, I can finally get an audience with the girl I REALLY want to go out with. Now that would really be something…”

"What would really be something now?" Applejack asked approaching him from behind him.

"Oh, Applejack," Pocket Pair said nervously... "Um I was just talking about... um, how great it would be to win the World Series of Poker Main Event someday. Yeah, that’s right.”

"Are you sure?" Applejack said suspiciously. “Ah mean not like ah wouldn’t expect ya to talk about that or anything, it’s just that it kinda sounded like ya were talkin about something else just now…”

"It did? Well that’s strange…,” Pocket Pair said. “Because I most definitely WASN’T talking about something else, no sirree.. heh heh.” He laughed nervously.

"Uh huh…”Applejack said suspiciously. “Well if ya’ll say so, then ah guess ah’ll take yer word for it. In any case, ah’m mighty glad ya came to meet me P Pair. Ah have some very important business to discuss with ya regardin that bet ya made with Ralph today and I hope we can get it resolved as soon as possible.”

“Oh is that what this is about?" Pocket Pair said laughing. "And here I thought it was going to be something bad.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Applejack said.

“Oh, nothing,” Pocket Pair said smugly, “Just that I came up with the perfect plan to play on Sunset’s weaknesses and get an audience with her, and that I’m almost positive I can win the bet in the near future if I do it right. In fact I’m thinking about talking to Sunset right after I’m done talking to you here…”

“Oh snap!" Applejack said, "Then it's sure a mighty good thing ah found ya when ah did."

"Huh? Why is that Applejack?” Pocket Pair said confused.

"P Pair, ah'm gonna tell it to ya straight," Applejack said, "ya'll cannot talk to Sunset Shimmer.”

"What?! Why!?” Pocket Pair said.

“Because,” Applejack said. “She’s one of the meanest people in the school and if ya’ll talk to her it’s just gonna end up getting ya in a whole heap of trouble.”

"Well duh, no shit she’s mean Applejack." Pocket Pair said, "After all, it’s not like I’ve never witnessed her in action before. Afteer all, it was just this morning I stopped her from bullying a disabled student!”

“So that means ya WON’T talk then?” applejack said curiously.

“Ono, of course I’m going to still talk to her,” Pocket Pair said. “I mean sure, Sunset may a bit, PMSy at times so to speak, if that’s what I saw her do today is the worst she’s capable of, then I see no reason why I shouldn’t…”

“Worst? Ya’ll think that’s the WORST she’s capable of?” Applejack said cutting him off, “P Pair,ya’ll may think how she acted today was bad, and ah aint gonna say that it wasn’t. However, what ya saw this morning aint nuthin more than a mild temper tantrum when it comes to Sunset Shimmer. Piss her off and she is capable of doing FAR worse than that to ya…”

“Ok, Such as?” Pocket Pair asked.

“Such as destroyin yer self-esteem, ending yer friendships, and even ruinin people’s lives!” Applejack stated. “And that’s why ah can’t let ya talk to Sunset P Pair. Because doin so would be like letting ya waltz on into the lion’s den without so much as a chair to defend yerself with!”

"Those are very bold claims now Applejack,” Pocket Pair said. “Do you have any actual proof that she does that stuff to people that you know of ?”

“Yes, of course ah do.” Applejack stated.

“Well then what is it?” Pocket Pair said.

“Ah…. Ah can’t, ah can’t say exactly.” Applejack said

"Oh sure, I believe you” Pocket Pair said sarcastically. “After all, it doesn’t sound the slightest bit suspicions to me that you were so adamant about what you were saying two seconds ago and then froze up the minute I asked you to provide me with evidence now does it?”

"P Pair, don’t ya try and use yer fancy convoluted logic and reasonin to try and muddy the issue here!” Applejack exclaimed, "Just because ah can’t give ya a specific example of something Sunset did doesn’t mean ah aint tellin ya the honest truth about her! So if ya know what’s good for ya, evidence or not ya’ll will listen to mah warning, go up to Ralph, and forfeit that bet as soon as possible before it tempts ya to say something to Sunset yer gonna regret!”

“Oh… you want me to forfeit the bet? Is that it!?” Pocket Pair said annoyed. “Oh ho! Now I see what’s going on here…”

“What in tarnation are ya talkin about?” Applejack said confused.

“Oh don’t play dumb with me Applejack,” Pocket Pair said. “It’s quite obvious you’re only telling me to avoid Sunset because you’re working for Ralph.”

“What?” Applejack asked shocked. “No ah aint!”

“Maybe so,” Pocket Pair said, “but then again that’s just what I’d expect you to say if you were working for him now isn’t it?”

“P Pair, listen to me,” Applejack said. “Ah’m not lying to ya about Sunset, ah’m tryin ta warn ya for yer safety.”

“Oh yeah,” Pocket Pair said, “Well if you’re telling the truth then how come your story doesn’t make sense? As they say in poker, if you’re story doesn’t make sense, you’re full of it, nad I see no reason why I should believe that isn’t the case here!”

“P Pair, come on, think about this fer one second” Applejack said. “This is me Applejack you’re talkin about here. Why would ah of all people stoop so low as to betray you like this? Ah mean really, what do ah even stand to gain from doin such a thing?”

“Well” Pocket Pair said thinking before his eyes lit up with an idea. “I’ll tell you what you stand to gain. Money!”

“Money? What money?” Applejack asked.

“The $100 from the bet of course!” Pocket Pair said, “It’s all quite simple really. Once you convince me to forfeit the bet because I’m supposedly in danger, I go up to Ralph and forfeit the bet and give him $100. Then, when I’m not around, you and him meet up somewhere and he gives you a portion of his profits in exchange for your help in making sure he won the bet!!”

“WHAT?” Applejack exclaimed. “ P Pair that aint…

“And you thought you would get away with this too now didn’t you,” Pocket Pair said ignoring you. “Well guess what, in your haste to make a fool out of me you forgot one key thing, I’m a meddling kid! And as such, I was able to learn about your dastardly plan before it could conclude and as such was able to prevent it from coming into fruition like you so desperately wanted it to. In your face BITCH!”

Applejack, hurt and angered, said “Ah can’t believe you! Ah truly can’t believe you!!!! How can ya’ll say something like that about me?! After all we’ve been through since ah’v known ya?! Don’t ya’ll know better than that by now!? Doesn’t bein you friend fer this long get ya to at give me yer trust!?”

“No, it doesn’t,” Pocket Pair said. “And you know why Applejack? Because you’re NOT my friend,! At best you’re my acquaintance, and honestly, after this little stunt you just pulled with Ralph I don’t think you’re even qualified to be called that anymore. Heh, I guess it really is true what they say, southerners really are just stupid rednecks. How else could you be that out of it that you really thought my trust in you would let you get away with the horrible plan you’re trying to pull at my expense?”

“GOSH DANGIT P PAIR!” Applejack stated angrily. “Fer the last time ah aint tryin to pull one over on ya! And how many times have ah told ya not ta call me that?!”

“Don’t call you what redneck,” Pocket Pair said.

“Redneck ya asshole!” Applejack growled, “Ya’ll know it hurts mah feelings when people judge me based on how ah talk and where ah’m from like that. So why knowing that do ya’ll continue to say it to me so much?”

“Because, it’s true,” Pocket Pair said, “All southerners are just selfish rednecks! And your reaction right now just proves I’m right!”

“Oh yeah?!” Applejack stated. “Well yer reaction just proves yer a fuckin prick! Why would ya’ll even say something like that about mah reaction anyways?”

“Because,” Pocket Pair said, “It shows that as I suspected, you only care about your own feelings and don’t even give two thoughts to the feelings of others.”

‘How does that even relate ya cotton pickin idjit?” Applejack shouted.

“Because,” Pocket Pair shouted, “in all your scheming, yelling, and whining you once never stopped to think about how I felt in all of this. Did you ever once think about how much it hurt MY feelings when Ralph said those things at me today at lunch and you just sat there? Did you ever think about how hopeless and pathetic he made me feel when he refused to listen to my concerns and instead outright stated I would never be good enough for any girl? Nope, of course not, because like Ralph you’re just a selfish hedonistic asshole who’s more interested in trying to make a quick buck than giving two shits about the feelings of their supposed friends!” He then screamed as he turned away from her and punched a locker near him.

Applejack, after standing there for a second in shock, said “Is that really how ya feel P Pair?”

“No, I lied about everything just now,” Pocket Pair snapped sarcastically. “OF COURSE IT’S HOW I FEEL!”

“P Pair, ah, ah had no idea…” Applejack said confused.

“Yeah, well now you do, so there!,” pocket Pair said, “It’s not like it matters either way. Nothing will ever change around here.”

“And why would ya’ll say something like that?,” Applejack said.

“Because” Pocket Pair said. “No matter what I do or how hard I try Ralph will never listen to a word I say.”

“Well maybe it would help if ya’ll weren’t constantly try to get attention from him.” Applejack stated.
“He really is getting tired of constantly hearin the same things from ya all the time…”

“Oh yeah?” Pocket Pair shouted. “Well maybe if he actually LISTENED for once I wouldn’t have to keep repeating myself in a desperate attempt to get my points through his thick fucking skull!”

“Wait a minute…” Applejack stated. “Is that why ya’ll keep sayin that stuff to him then? Because ya’ll think he never listens to it?”

“Ding ding ding, we have a winner Johnny!” Pocket Pair shouted.

Applejack, after staring in concern, said “Now everythin makes sense…” Applejack said. She then turned to him and said “Have ya ever told Ralph ya’ll feel this way when he don’t listen?”

“He knows how I feel about it Applejack!” Pocket Pair snapped. “He just doesn’t care about how I feel because he gets a sick twisted kick out of watching me squirm all the time! Why else do you think he treats me like that so much in the first place?”

“P Pair, listen to yerself fer a second.” Applejack said, “do ya’ll really believe that Ralph is a sociopath like that and is doin this to deliberately hurt ya, or do ya think maybe your emotions and pain from how he’s been treatin ya might be cloudin yer judgement a bit on this issue?”

“I… I don’t know.” Pocket Pair said.

“Listen P Pair,” Applejack said putting her hand on his shoulder. “Ah know Ralph has hurt ya a lot with the way he reacts when ya say certain things to him. Ah didn’t before, but ah do now. But in spite of all the pain he ened up causin ya ah;m pretty sure he aint meant to do any of it. Sure ah know ya might think he’s out ta get ya with how he constantly tries to shut ya up like that, and truth be told ah’d probably feel similarly to ya if ah was in your situation. But even so, ah wouldn’t just assume the worst about him like yer were doing until ah had all the facts on the matter. So that’s why ya’ll have gotta talk to Ralph and get the whole story here as soon as possible.”

“I do have the whole story Applejack,” Pocket Pair said. “And I know for a fact that he knows how much his actions hurt me and that he keeps doing them because he gets a sick enjoyment out of it!”

“Is that so?” Applejack said. “so ah assume ya’ll have told him this before and he’s kept doin it anyway then…”

“Well…. No, I” Pocket Pair said.

“Well tarnation P Pair,” Applejack said, “Iffin ya haven’t stated it to him how can ya be sure of anything? All ya’ll are doin is speculatin, just like he was speculatin today that the reason why ya’ll repeat yerself to him so much is because ya’ll just want his attention.”

“Maybe,” Pocket Pair grumbled.

“It aint maybe, it’s the truth.” Applejack said. “And if ah was you, before ah did anything else like talk ta Sunset or something else ya’ll will regret later, ah’d approach Ralph directly the next time ah saw him and tell him in detail how horrible it makes ya feel when he says that sorta stuff to ya all the time.”

“I.. I don’t know” Pocket Pair said. “Can you maybe do it for me?”

“Ah guess ah could…” Applejack said, “but ah don’t know if that’s gonna be the most effective way of letting him know how ya feel here. After all, if ah go up to Ralph and try to explain yer feelins to him for ya ah’m bound to mess something up in translation. And furthermore, knowin Ralph, if ah jumped in and just started attackin him sayin ya’ll had a problem with him, he’d probably just accuse us of gangin up on him and get too honked off to listen to me before ah could even get mah message across to him. With all that standin in the way of meaninful progress ah think it’s much better fer ya’ll to be the one to go up to him and talk about this issue.”

“I… guess so…..” Pocket Pair said. “But I still don’t know. What if he doesn’t listen to me again? He never has before…”

“That’s because ya’ll don’t address problems the most civilly P Pair,” Applejack said. “When ya’ll have a problem, instead of talkin about it calmly and collected like, ya start pointin fingers and yelling at people. Ah get why ya do it, ah truly do, and ah’m not sayin that ah aint never done that before. But that don’t change the fact that when ya bring up problems to someone that way that they are more likely to get defensive against your attack on them then they are to actually listen to what ya’ll have to say to em.”

“Maybe…” Pocket Pair said. “But how else can I handle it Applejack? No one ever listens unless I shout…”

“Well shoot, ah can help ya find a way.” Applejack said.

“Really?” Pocket Pair asked, still dubious.

“Sure,” Applejack replied. “We got a whole walk home together right now don’t we? Ah’m sure that’ll be plenty a time for me to help ya get the gist of another method of brining up yer problems to people. And furthermore, once ah’m done with that, we could use the remainin time to come up with a list of key points ya wanna address when ya do talk to Ralph. So whaddya say P Pair? Sound like a plan?”

“Well…” Pocket Pair said thinking. “Ok, let’s do it!”

“That’s the spirit,” Applejack said. “Now come on P Pair, let’s get started by havin ya go over the things ya wanna say to Ralph. After all, it don’t matter how well ya bring up yer problems to someone iffin ya don’t know exactly what poblems it is ya wanna address… ”

“Sounds good,” Pocket Pair said,” So the first think I want to address is Ralph is how bad it makes me feel when…” and he continued talking as both of them began walking down the hallway towards the front entrance of the school.

Meanwhile, nearby, Sunset Shimmer, Snips, and Snails were still walking together trying to come up with a way to restore Sunset’s reputation to where it was before the Derpy incident occurred. While at first they were all walking quietly in thought, this peace was soon disturbed when Snips raised his hand and said “Heya Miss Shimmer, I have an idea!”

“Ok, let’s get this over with…” Sunset groaned.

“Ok,” Snips said, before he breathed in deep and said ”So you know how boys like tits right Miss Shimmer?”

“Against my better judgment, I'm going to answer you and say yes, I know that." Sunset said.

“Well then” Snips said, I think that given the knowledge of that fact, the solution to your problem is very very simple. First, you take off your top, show us your tits, and let us photograph them in a bunch of different positions. Then, once we’re all finished taking the pictures we need, we sneak into the teacher’s lounge and use the copy machine to make a whole bunch of copies of the pictures. Then, we take all the copies and proceed to hand them out to all the guys around school saying ‘vote Sunset Shimmer while we do so. That way, whenever the guys who have your pictures see you from then on, instead of thinking how much they hate you for what you did to Derpy, instead they’ll think of your tits and the sexual pleasure they derived from yanking to them! And as a result, the school will adore you more than ever before, and you will have no problem obtaining enough votes to ensure you winn the titla of fall formal princess this year. Great plan right Miss Shimmer?””

“Yeah, show your tits, show your tits,” Snails said.

Sunset, after gritting her teeth at their disturbing suggestion, shouted “NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!!! YOU FUCKING BLITHERING IDIOTS! NO BOOBS, NO SEX, AND NO ASSES OF ANY KIND ARE TO BE INVOLVED IN MY PLAN TO RESTORE MY POPULARITY!!! MY GOD, YOU THINK IT WOULDN’T BE SO HARD FOR YOU TWO TO COME UP WITH A PLAN THAT DIDN’T INVOLVE THOSE THINGS, BUT NO, IT SEEMS AS IF YOU’RE COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF THINKING OF ANYTHING ELSE!”

“HEY!” Snails said. “I may think about sex a lot but I am occasionally capable of thinking about other things Sunset!”

“Ha ha, what a nerd,” Snips said. “I think about sex all the time. How else do you think I know how to be such a stud for all the ladies in the school?”

“You? A stud?” Sunset said incredulously, before she began to chuckle and then burst into uncontrollable laughter. “HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!” She laughed “You a stud? Oh that’s rich! That’s too too rich! And just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be more of an idiot…” she said continuing to laugh hysterically as her group reached the end of the hallway and began to round the corner. Simultaneously reaching the same corner form the other direction were Pocket Pair and Applejack, who were deeply involved in a discussion of the key points Pocket Pair wanted to bring up to Ralph when he confronted him the next day. Since both groups were too preoccupied with what they were doing to pay attention to what was in front of them, neither group noticed the other one approaching around the corner and they all continued walking. As such, the two groups promptly collided, and the force of the collision sent everyone in them falling backwards so they hit the ground hard on their behinds.