• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 882 Views, 25 Comments

Tales of Troubled Teens - ActivistVictor



Pocket Pair has aspergers, and has trouble making friends of getting a girlfriend. Does he have a chance, or will his anger from past events and a bet forcing him to spend time with mean girl Sunset shimmer get in the way?

  • ...
25
 25
 882

Sunset Shimmer Gets Stymied

Author's Note:

Frink is based on the character from the simpsons... yeah, i know no one cares, my tenure on this site has made that all too clear

Monday August 17, 7:30 AM

Pocket pair walked towards his first class and said, “Ok, this looks like the place. English class with Miss Cheerilee. Here’s to the start of a better year!” he said smirking as he entered the classroom with high hopes. However, his residence in the room was very short lived, as he quickly jumped back out of the room as fast as he had entered it. “OH no, what’s SHE doing in my class!?” he said frantically. “ I… I’m dreaming… yes, that must be it, this is all just a bad dream where I lost with quads and now Sunset Shimmer is in my first class. And since this is a dream and I’m aware of it, that means I should be able to change it. So, when I reenter the room, Sunset Shimmer will be changed into my greatest crush!” he said peeking his head back into the room. However, upon seeing Sunset, who was tall, skinny, had red hair with yellow highlights (akin to bacon), wore an orange skirt with a pink and purple stripe on it, and also a studded leather jacket, was still there, he said “Ok, no, this isn’t a dream, it’s a frigging NIGHTMARE! Actually no, it in’t a nightmare yet, but it WILL be if she sees me! I have to sneak past her!” He then looked back in the room, and, upon seeing Sunset was distracted, said “here’s my chance” and proceeded to tiptoe into the room to avoid attention. For the first few steps, nothing happened, and Pocket Pair breathed a sigh of relief thinking maybe his stealth had paid off. However, this thought was quickly dashed when he looked again to check if Sunset was still distracted, and was met with her glaring right straight into his eyes.

“And what are YOU looking at!” Sunset exclaimed at him.

“Uh,” Pocket Pair said, before turning behind him and saying “Yeah, what are you looking at!” hoping beyond hope someone was behind him he could point to and cringing upon seeing no one.

“Hey, I’m talking to you, not the air behind you you dolt!” Sunset said quickly getting agitated. “What are you looking at?”

“Um… and by you you mean me?” Pocket Pair said pointing meekly to himself.

“Uh, DUHHH,” Sunset said. “Who the hell else would I be talking to?”

“Um, Chuck Norris…” Pocket Pair said smiling nervously.



“Oh, smart ass huh?” Sunset said angrily, “Well if you’re so smart than you’ll realize what I’m going to do if yu don’t answer my question!”

“Um… what exactly are you going to do? Just so I know” Pocket Pair asked.



“Uh…. well I don’t know yet, but I will think of something!” Sunset relpied, “And unless you want to find out the hard way what that something is you best just answer my question!”



Pocket Pair, frantically thinking, said, “Ok, you got me, I was looking at you because… because…”



“Today please?” Sunset said getting in his face.



“Well, I just looked at you and thought you were pretty and so I sort of… stared I guess” Pocket Pair lied meekly, hoping flattery would appease her.



“Wait… really… er um I mean of course you think that!” Sunset said, “ I am the queen bee after all, and as such everyone has some sort of desire for me, even some of the girls if the ruors are correct! But I digress,” seeing as you’re a nobody, you would do well to curb those thoughts about me, because I can assure you I will NEVER return any sort of feeling to you.”



“Um… ok,” Pocket Pair said, somewhat hurt.



“Good, I’m glad you understand, now get to your seat before you do something else to make a fool out of yourself!” Sunset said.

“You don’t have to tell me twice,” Pocket Pair said as he rapidly shuffled to the back of the classroom.

“Good,” Sunset said before turning around to face the front of the room.

Pocket Pair, sighing in relief as Sunset turned around, said to himself “Wow, they weren’t kidding when they said she was a bitch. Is she always like this or is it just that time of the month for her? You know, I don’t want to know. All I do know is that I better avoid her like the plague or she’ll be on me like the plague.” before he shook his head and started doodling on his notebook to calm his nerves.



Meanwhile, at the front of the class, Snips and Snails, Sunset Shimmer’s henchmen, entered the room and headed towards where Sunset was sitting. Snips was a short pudgy guy with blue skin, orange hair and who wore blue jeans and a black shirt with scissors on it. Snails was taller and thinner and had tan skin, blue-green hair, and wore wore dingy white pants and a green shirt. Snips, after whistling at Sunset, said “Hey good looking, what’s cooking?”



Sunset, ignoring Snips’ remark, said “There you are? Why are you so late!? I told you to get here twenty minutes ago.”

“Well uh,” Snips said, “we tried to be on time for you but we were… unavoidably detained.”



“And what is that line you obviously stole from Caddyshack supposed to mean?” Sunset said glaring at them.



“Well, um..” Snips said meekly before Snails cut him off.



“Well, if you must know,” Snails said, “we saw Rarity in the hallway on the way here and me and Snips just had to flirt with her again.”



“Idiot,” Snips said facepalming him in frustration.



“Uugh,” Sunset said annoyed, “Flirting AGAIN? You honestly think your pathetic crush on that slut Rarity is worth being late to see ME when we have important business to take care of?



“Well of course we do,” Snails said, “If we don’t flirt with her how are me and Snips gonna get into that threesome he wants us to have with her?”



“SNAILS!” Snips said glaring at him.



“OH my gosh, you STILL think that’s going to happen?” Sunset said incredulous, “This is too rich! I can’t believe you two are seriously still delusional enough to think she’d ever go with losers like you!”



“Um, well you do always say she’s a slut,” Snips said, “So I figured if we had a chance with anyone...”



“Hey! Don’t you try and analyze what I just said!” Sunset said annoyed, “I’ve told you before and I’ll say it again, I do the thinking, and you ACT based on what I think, not the other way around! Is that clear!?”



“Hehe, yes miss Shimmer,” Snips said nervously.



“Good” Sunset said, “And now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s actually get down to business?” a remark which prompted Snips and Snails to begin snickering. “Ugh, not that kind of business you perverted simpletons. I’m talking about an important issue I need to discuss with you.”



“Oh, yes Miss Shimmer,” Snips said maliciously. “And just what, pray tell, is this issue? Are we going to humiliate another girl by stealing her panties from the girl’s locker room while she’s in the shower? Because let me tell you, I am TOTALLY down for that again!”



“Yeah,” Snails said in blind agreement.



“You two would be!,” Sunset said rolling her eyes, before saying “but I digress, what I have to discuss has nothing to do in with ladies undergarments. In fact, I know for you at least, it will be much less enjoyable than that ,sad to say. But in any case, right now we have to make sure that this year, like all other years, I win the crown during the fall formal dance and maintain my iron grip on this schoo! As the uncontested leader.”



Snips and Snails, after looking at each other in confusion, then began snickering , before losing control and busting out into uncontrollable laughter.



“AND JUST WHAT IS SO FUNNY!?” Sunset said throwing her hands up in agitation.



“You are, Miss Shimmer” Snips said.



“Yeah,” Snails said, “and here I thought you were just a high strung jerk who didn’t have a sense of humor.”



“SNAILS, SHUT UP!” Snips said frantically placing his hand over Sails mouth.



“EXCUSE ME!” Sunset snapped. “CARE TO SAT THAT TO MY FACE AGAIN?”



“Uh… no?” Snail said meekly taking Snips’s hand off his mouth.



“Smart answer,” Sunset said. “But in any case why were you laughing at that? Is my plan some sort of joke to you?”



“Uh… well,” Snips said scratching the back of his neck.



“Well duh,” Snails said, “ I mean come on, you win every year. You can’t seriously be scared of losing this time.”



“He is right,” Snips said, “And you don’t just win, but you don’t even have anyone running against you! I mean heck, when was the last time someone even so much as ran against you for… ANYTHING? Freshman year? You can’t seriously be this worried about losing that you would call us to class 20 minutes early on the first day of school like this can you?”



“Well it is,” Sunset said, “And you better stop treating this matter like a joke and give it more respect if you know what’s good for you?”



“Uh, but why?” Snips said, “You’re going to win, everyone knows that! Wouldn’t it be better to focus on other things like being laid for once?”



“Wow, you just don’t get it do you you imbecilic horndog,” Sunset said angrily, “Nothing is guaranteed in this school. Sure, you may be right that no one has run against me for over 2 years, but this matter is so important that even given that history I cannot afford to leave anything up to chance. After all, it has always been my dream to be the most popular girl in high school and win the fall formal crown every year for the four years I was in attendance.”



“Wait, that’s seriously your life’s goal?” Snails said, “you really need to straighten out your priorities.”



“EXCUSE ME!” Sunset shouted at him.



“Uh…” Snails said swallowing, “Shutting up.”

“Good boy,” Sunset said, before continuing. “I am so close to that goal now I can practically taste it, and I REFUSE to let it slip away just because I let my guard down and gave someone an easy route to take it away from me.”



“So in other words, we still have to do this don’t we,” Snails asked.



“Absolutely yes,” Sunset said.



Snips and Snails, both groaning, said “Yes miss Shimmer,” before all three of them began brainstorming defensive tactics to ensure Sunset’s victory just as the last free seats in the room filled.



At that moment , the teacher, Miss Cheerilee, entered the room with Derpy Hooves following closely behind her. “Good morning class,” Miss Cheerilee said. “I am Miss Cheerilee, and this is English class. Isn’t that great?” a statement to which most students groaned in response to. Cheerilee then frowned, rolled her eyes, and muttered “you know you could at least PRETEND to be interested you know...” before she shook her head, smiled again, and said, “well, regardless, today we have a new student joining our school from out of district. Would you mind taking a moment to introduce yourself young lady?”

“Sure,” she said. “Hi everyone, my name is Derpy Hooves. I’m 17 years old. I used to go to school at Little Mares special education school,” the mention of which made Pocket Pair shudder. Derpy, not noticing this, said “But now, I’m here with everyone else, and hopefully I can finally feel like I belong. On another note, I have a lot of special talents which I possess. On of them is my ability to deliver mail, I used to deliver mail all the time at Little Mares, and I only dropped a package once… I honestly just don’t know what went wrong there. I’m also a really good musician, and I can literally play anything from the kazoo to the theremin to even a saw with ease, and yes I do mean a saw used to cut wood. . Finally, and most importantly, I’m also a really good cook, and in face, in commemoration of me coming here to the new school, I made muffins to pass out to everyone in the class.”



“Well,” Miss Cheeilee said, “That’s very thoughtful of you Derpy. Do you need any help passing them out?”



“No, I’m good,” Derpy said.

“Alright, “ Miss Cheerilee said, “In that case, you can start passing them out now. Meanwhile I need leave the room for a second. To address something with the school janitor regarding the notes he keeps leaving on my desk,” she said before she left the room.



“Ok,” Derpy said, before she walked up to the first desk in the first row and began letting the students choose their desired muffins. All the while, Sunset, Snips, and Snails continued to discuss plans nearby.

“Hey,” Snips said, “I know a way you can win the fall formal crown.”

Grr, what now,” Sunset said, highly annoyed.



“Ok,” Snips said, “Well you know how you don’t want anyone else to fuck you out of winning the crown right?”

“Against my better judgement, I am going to say that yes I do.” Sunset said.



“Well” Snips said,” Then it’s clear to me that VERY good way to prevent that is for me and Snails to beat them to the punch and fuck your ourselves. Then, we can record it and upload the video to YouTube and send it to everyone in the school, if that would be alright with you of course Miss Shimmer.”

“Yeah,” Snails said excitedly, “Great idea Snips!”



Sunset, wide eyed, sat there for a second, then quickly shouted “OH MY GOD NO, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I’M NOT HAVING SEX WITH YOU TWO IMBECILES!” flinging her hands up in frustration at that last word. As luck would have it, at that very moment, Derpy was approaching Sunset’s desk with her muffin tray and reaching it forward to let her choose a muffin. As a result, Sunset flinging her hands caused one of them to bump the muffin tray and led to some muffins flying off of it. While most of these muffins landed right back on the tray harmlessly, one of them bounded off the tray and came to a rest lodged right in the middle of Sunset’s cleavage.

“WHAT THE?” Sunset said as she looked down in shock, but was quickly cut off when the rest of the class, who was looking that way due to Sunset’s outburst, burst into a fit of hysterical laughter.



“Nice one Derpy,” a blue skinned athlete with dark blue hair named Soarin said.

“YEAAAAH” another athlete with white skin and orange hair named Bulk Biceps said, before he reached out and gave Soarin a high five.



“Oh, that was most enjoyable,” another male with glasses, short hair, and the name of John Frink said. “What with the laughter, elation, and public MOCK-ER-YYYYYYYYYYY,”.

Similar comments continued for a few seconds more seconds as Sunset sat there in shock at what just happened. Finally however, Sunset regained her composure, ad upon noticing everyone laughing at her expense, became enraged and shouted “SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!”. As she said this, everyone quickly stopped talking and looked at her in utter fear. Sunset, still fuming, then turned to Derpy, pointed to her, and said “YOU!”

“Uh” Derpy asked looking around and then pointing to herself fearfully, “Me?”

“Yes YOU you dumbass,” Sunset said. “Tell me, just who do you think you are to humiliate me like this in front of everyone?”

“Uh… last I checked I was Derpy Hooves.” Derpy said nervously.



“Oh, lookie everyone, we got us a SMARTASS here” Sunset said before she got up, balled her fists, and took one step towards Derpy..



“Uh, listen, I don’t want any trouble.” Derpy said backing up.



“Oh, is that so?!” Sunset said harshly, “Well then you DEFINITELY shouldn’t have humiliated the great Sunset Shimmer like that right now!”

“Wait, you’re Sunset Shimmer?” Derpy asked awestruck.



“Uh huh,” Sunset said proudly, “And I am the uncontested ruler of this school.”



“But, Miss Cheerilee said you were nice…” Derpy said shocked, “And that you would help welcome to me to the school and fit in…”

“Did she now?” Sunset said, before she breathed in a sigh of relief, and said “You’re right, where are my manners. You are new and I should welcome you… uh Derpy was it right?”



“Yeah,” Derpy asked suspiciously.



“Well Derpy, let m e be the one to give you the OFFICIAL Canterlot High welcome.” Sunset said before she smirked maliciously as she reached out and grabbed the tray of muffins Derpy was holding from here.



”Hey, my muffins!” Derpy said in shock.



“Oh, don’t worry, I’ll give them back,” Sunset said, “I just have to welcome you to the school first.” she said, before she quickly dropped the tray on the floor, kicked the muffins off of them, and then ground them into crumbs, before she gathered some fo their remains, put them on the tray, and handed it back to Derpy. “Welcome to Canterlot retard!” Sunset said evilly.

Derpy’s eyes watered in sadness as she looked on in despair at the mess Sunset made of her muffins, before she quickly narrowed her eyes in rage and said “You won’t get away with this Sunset. When I tell miss Cheerilee what happened…”



“What was that, You’re gonna tell WHO NOW!?” Sunset said getting up and advancing on her, causing her to take a step back.



“Uh… uh.” Derpy said in terror.



“Because let me tell you,” Sunset continued, “There’s no way she’ll believe a loser like you! You just got here and I run this school and have a great history with the teachers. So who do you think they’re going to believe?”



Derpy, looking on in despair, then said “well, if no one here will believe me, then I’ll just tell my parents, and they’ll…”



“Your parents?” Sunset interjected. “Oh that’s rich, I highly doubt your parents give two shits about a retard like you! In fact, I wouldn’t be shocked if they put you up for adoption soon. SInce after all, you probably were just a mistake from a night they forgot to wear condoms.” before laughing cruelly.



“But, but I,” Derpy said inching closer to tears.



“Face it,” Sunset said, “You can’t do anything to stop me, because I’m just better than you. And you know what you are…. A complete ad total waste of space, so sorry to say!”



At that last remark, Derpy began crying, and then rapidly started bawling from feeling utterly useless and helpless.



However, this was short lived, as just then Pocket Pair threw his things down on his desk and said “Ok, that’s IT!”, causing the rest of the class to gasp.



“HUH!,” Sunset said turning towards him angrily and glaring at him, “Are you talking to me?”



Pocket Pair, after gulping, said “Yes I am, what you’re doing to her is completely unacceptable and I’m not about to just sit back and let you get away with it anymore. Now apologize to her right now for those horrible things you just said to her!”



Sunset, in shock t what he just said, snickered before she burst into hysterical laughter. “HhaHaha you’re kidding right, you’ve got to be kidding! A loser like you thinking he can tell me what to do? Oh now that is HILARIOUS!!!”



“I fail to see what’s so funny,” Pocket Pair aid angrily, “Because I’m not joking here in the slightest.”



“Oh, is that so?!” Sunset said taking a few steps towards him, “Well tell me then wise guy, just how are you going to make me do anything? Need I remind you, I run this school and you’re at the bottom of it.”



“I’ll tell you what I’m going to do,” Pocket Pair said, “ I’m going to tell Cheerilee what happened in addition t Derpy, with both of us saying the same thing she’ll have to believe us.”



“Oh no, please, anything but that,”,” Sunset said before laughing to herself again. “Seriously, that’s your big threat? Working with the retard to try and win over the teacher? Even with both of you telling her she’d ever believe you, why given my reputation at this school I’d say you’d need an army behind you just to stand the slightest of a chance. And I don’t see an army, I just see two morons who are going to be very VERY sorry if they don’t shut the hell up right now!”



“Two? I think you miscounted Sunset” Soarin said as he stood.. “Because I see three losers against you right now, not two. Well, ok, maybe still two losers, since I am pretty popular, no offense, but still, three people are against you and your bullshit.”

“NOOOO, you’re wrong little dude, I see FOUR,” Bulk Biceps said as he too stood up



“Muh hey,” Frink said getting up, “And I shall be the fifth loser to oppose you, what with the fighting of the status quo, the dethroning of the resident bully, and the social CHA-OSSSSSSS.”



Another student named Vinyl Scratch, who had intense blue hair, white skin, and wore a pair of headphones and a pair of pink-lensed mirrored glasses named then stood up and held up six fingers to indicate she was the sixth student. Of note was the fact that fire were those on her left hand, while the sixth was the middle finger on her left hand which she made sure to direct at Sunset.



“And I’m seven, TAKE THAT SUNSET!” Snails said standing up.



“SNAILS!” Sunset and Snips said glaring at him intensely.



“Ummm…. Oops, nevermind.” Snails said nervously before he sat down again.



“Actually, it is still seven.” a yellow skinned, pink haired girl who wore a green skirt and a white tank top on said as she stood up, “because I’m involved, too.”



“And who the hell are you now?,” Sunset said glaring at her.



“The name’s Fluttershy,” Fluttershy retorted, “And I’ve had enough of the way you’re treating Derpy. I mean really, picking on someone who made an honest mistake and driving them to tears? Who do you think you are anyway huh!??” she said giving her patented stare at Sunset and causing Sunset to take a step back nervously.



“And would you look at that, I see students willing to oppose you for what you’ve just done,” Frink said, “And if I recall correcty, judging by the great Frinkian theory I am the proud creator of, *glavin*, in societies with IQs higher than 46, a luxury which your two henchmen likely do not have, seven individuals do in fact formally constitute an army. So, if we indeed were to all tell Cheerilee what was going on, she would be very likely to believe us and leave you in the dirt, guh hey!.”



Sunset, still shaken from Fluttershy’s stare, quickly recomposed herself and glared right back at the seven students standing up in front of her. “Ok,” she snapped, “This may have been amusing at first, but I’ve had ENOUGH. I run this school, not you, and if you aren’t going to respect that I guess I’ll just have to make you do so. So here’s how this is gonna work. Either you cease your pathetic attempt to oppose me RIGHT NOW, or else you will suffer the consequences for your insolence.”



“Hmm, interesting proposition,” Frink said. “However, I’m afraid I do not agree to those terms, so please let me be so kind as to extend to you a counter offer. *ahem*, Go fornicate with no one other than your own person.”



“Um what?” Sunset said, “I don’t speak loser, translate it to English so I can actually understand it.”



“Oh? Is that so? Well then allow me to elaborate for you…” Fluttershy said, “What he said was just a very fancy way of telling you to go fuck yourself, and considering what you’ve done I have to say I wholeheartedly agree with that statement.”



“YEAAAAAAAAAH!” Bulk Biceps said in agreement.



Vinyl nodded before extending both of her middle fingers and aiming them at Sunset.

“Face it Sunset, it’s over!” Pocket Pair said. “YOu’re horribly outnumbered and even with your status destined to lose. So if you’re smart you’ll apologize to Derpy right now, and promise never to do or say anything like this to her ever aga…!”



“ENOUGH.” Sunset said cutting him off and causing everyone in front of her to get somewhat scared. “DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU’RE TALKING TO!? I’M SUNSET SHIMMER, I RUN THIS SCHOOL, I’M ON TOP OF THE SOCIAL CHAIN, AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LETTING SOME IMPUDENT WORMS LIKE YOU TRY AND SHOW ME UP LIKE THIS. SO IF YOU DON’T STOP THIS INSUBORDINATION IMMEDIATELY, THEN I’M GOING TO...”



“You’ll do WHAT now!?” Miss Cheerilee said approaching Sunset from behind.



“Uh oh,” Sunset said nervously, before turning around and seeing it was in fact Miss Cheerilee who was standing behind her. “Heya Miss Cheerilee, what a pleaseant surprise. My you’re looking great today, tell me, is that a new dress?”



“Save the ass kissing Sunset,” Cheeilee said cutting her off, before asking “Now would anyone mind telling me what on Earth is all this commotion about?!”



Pocket Pair then spoke and said, ”Oh nothing, escept the fact that Sunset Shimmer destroyed Derpy’’s muffins, called her a retard sevral times, adn drove her to tears just after you left the room.”



“Miss Cheerilee, this boy is lying,” Sunset said, “Please tell me you don’t believe this nonsense!”



“Don’t believe her,” Pocker Pair retorted, “We all saw what she did,” he said motioning to the whole class, “And you yourself heard how she was threatening us when you came into the room. I mean come on, she wouldn’t say that to us unless she felt she had some reason to defend herself would she?.”



“Hmm,” Cheerilee said scratching her chin, before she turned to Derpy and said, “Is this true?”



“Um,,,” Derpy said with tears still streaming from her eyes, before she fearfully shook hear head.



“Oh come on,” Sunset said, “She’s lying. She’s just new and wanted to start somethign to make a good first impression. You cant believe a single thing she said!”



“Wellll” Cheerilee said scratching her chin.



“Ma’am, you have to believe us, what they said is really what happened,” Soarin’ said.



“YEAHHHH,” Bulk Biceps added.

“Indeedle e dee doo,” Frink assented.



“Well, I still don’t think the behavior you described is in character with the Sunset Shimmer I know,” something which Sunset responded to by smirking victoriously at the students and causing them to get discourged. “HOWEVER,” considering that so many of you say this happened, I have no coice other than to take action to look into the mater further. So Sunset, if you Don’t mind, please accompany me to the principal’s office to discuss this issue with them.”



“YEAH, THAT’S RIGHT FUCKERS, I WO…” Sunset taunted, before her eyes widened as she realized what happend. “WHAT! But I’m the star pupil. You can’t just...”

“Sunset, you aren’t in trouble YET, I am just going to look into this matter further and want you to accompany me,” Cheerilee said, “This shouldn’t be a problem should it? Sincce after all, according to you you didn’t do anything wrong correct?”

“Um, no…” Sunset said nervously.



“Good, then let’s get going,” Cheerilee said, before she left the room and Sunset Shimmer followed her nervously.



Everyone in the classroom watched them leave in silence and continued looking at each other for a few more seconds in shock. However, the silence abruptly ended when Bulk Biceps shouted “YEEEEEEEEEEEAH WE WON!” and the whole class busted out into cheers, save Snips, who quickly stood up, put his hand on the Cheering Snails’ shoulder, and pulled him back into his seat with a disapproving expression.



“Now THAT, was radical,” Soarin said. “I’ve wanted to stand up against her for so long it’s not even funny.



Vinyl voiced assent by nodding and giving two thumbs up.



“Yes indeedle E doo,” Frink said, “I haven’t had this much satisfaction since I invented a machine that repairs worn out aglets on shoelaces.”



“I agree,” Fluttershy said, “well, except for the aglets part. But let’s not forget who started this, whole thing,” she said turning towards Pocket Pair and pointing at him. “He’s the one we really should be cheering for. While I can’t speak for the rest of you I can guarantee I never would have had the courage to stand up to Sunset if he hadn’t done so first.

“Oh my gosh, how could I forget about him?” Soarin said, “I mean sure, I’m totally radical and all that, but I’m not gonna lie, even with how rad I am I doubt I would have said anything if he hadn’t made me feel it was worthwhile to do so. Way to go man.” he said patting Pocket Pair on the back.



“YEEEEEEAH!,” Bulk Biceps said, before patting him on the back as well, and almost knocking him over in the process.



“I voice assent in my glavin, though I shall not be engaging in any of the physical contact like my fellow classmates here, muh hey” Frink said.

Vinyl held two thumbs up, and then began clapping, an action that was quickly followed by the rest of the standing students, and then the rest of the room, save of course Sunset’s two lackies.



Pocket Pair, astonished the level of support he was receiving, stood there silently as the clapping went on and on. Eventually, as it began to die down Pocket Pair said, “Uh.. thanks guys. But come on, it’s no big deal really…”



“Oh come on, don’t so modest.” Soarin’ said.



“I concur,” Frink said. “You single handedly lead a revolution against the girl who has terrorized our school with an iron fist for the past three years.. Why I’d say you are nothing short of a hero, and were I qualified to do so I would dub thee sir… uh what was your name again?”



“Pocket Pair,” Pocket Pair said still in awe.



“Hmm, interesting name,” Frink said, “I’ve never heard that one before. But then again,, my maternal unit named me Frink, so I have no room to pass judgement on your legal form of identification. So anyways, were I qualified to do so, I would dub thee sir Pocket Pair for your act of bravery and valor in sleighing the hostile dragon of Canterlot High.”



“YEEAHHHHHHHH” Bulk Biceps said.

“They’re right, what you did was brave, kind, and selfless,” Fluttershy said, “You should be very proud of yourself for what you just did. I wish I had the courage to do something like that a long time ago.”



“Well,alright then,” Pocket Pair said, “When you put it that way I guess it is a fairly big deal. But it still wasn’t anything special, it was just me doing the right thing. And on that note, where is Derpy anyways? We need to check up on her to make sure she’s doing ok after all the hell Sunset gave her.”



“Oh my goodness, you’re right, how could we have forgotten about her. “ Fluttershy said, “LEt’s go check on her right now!” The rest of them then voiced assent and then they all walked over to Derpy.



Upon reaching her, Pocket Pair said “Hey, you, you’ve had quite the rough morning, how are you holding up?”



“...Ok, I… I guess.” Derpy said rubbing her eyes.



“That’s good,” Pocket Pair said, “And things are about to get better, because as long as we’re around, Sunset isn’t going to b pulling anymore stunts like that at your or anyone else’s expense, isn’t that right guys?””



“YEEEEEAH.” Bulk biceps said.



“Yes indeedle-eedle-e-dee-doo” Frink said.



“Right on man.” Soarin said.



Vinyl nodded her head and gave a thumbs up.



“Yes,” Fluttershy said, “I just hate seeing people suffer, so if you ever have any more trouble, you make sure to let us know about it right away. Alright?

“O-ok,” Derpy said standing upright. “Thanks guys.”



“You’re welcome,” Pocket Pair said, just as Cheerilee came back into the room with Sunset in tow.



“I still can’t believe you just let Luna put me on probation like that Cherilee,” Sunset said, “After how good I’ve been all these years…”



“I’m sorry Sunset,” Cheerilee said, “but intern Principal Celestia is my boss, and when she makes a decision, I have to respect it”



Sunset responded by grumbling and heading towards her seat before sitting down, folding her arms, and placing her head down on them.



Cheerilee, seeing Sunset wasn’t going to do anything more, turned to Derpy and said, “Are you ok there miss? I’m sorry for Sunset’s behavior towards you, I hope she didn’t make your first day at Canterlot High too rough.”

“Yeah, she was pretty mean,” Derpy said, before turning and pointing at the students near her, “ but thanks to their help, I think I’ll be alright.”



“I’m glad to hear that,” Cheerilee said, “Thank you all for standing up for her and helping her feel better right now. What you did for her was a very good thing. And I trust we won’t have ANY more trouble, RIGHT Sunset?” Cheerilee concluded glaring at her.



“Yes Miss Cheerilee,” Sunset said, before turning around and making the slitting throat motion with her finger.

Good,” Cheerilee said sternly, before she looked at the clock and said “Now with that said, if you all wouldn’t mind sitting down, I need to start teaching, class was supposed to start ten minutes ago and less time teaching means a higher likelihood of homework down the line.” In response, everyone quickly headed to their seats and sat down, and one that was done, Cheerilee turned around and started writing on the board to start the day’s lesson.



Meanwhile, in the back of the room, a student who had purple and white striped hair, pink skin, and wore a tiara turned to her next door neighbor with a malicious smirk and said “Did you get all of that Silver Spoon?”

“I most certainly did Diamond Tiara,” her glasses wearing neighbor with gray skin and chrome hair said. “It’s all right here, on my smart phone, clear as day.”



“Excellent!,” Diamond Tiara said evilly,” Meet me in the computer lab after class and bring your phone and a USB transfer cable. When I’m through with what I have planned, Sunset Shimmer won’t be so high and mighty anymore...”