• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 1,126 Views, 7 Comments

Fluttershy's terrible pets - owlicious



Twilight found fluttershy hiding pets, but she doesn't know what they are or why she can't know.

  • ...
2
 7
 1,126

Chapter 6

Twilight and Fluttershy looked through every shelf, box, and corner in the shed. They even checked their manes.

She couldn't find parasprites anywhere. There didn't seem to be any holes large enough for them to escape through.

"GAHH!" Twilight screamed. "It isn't ANYWHERE! And I don't hear alarms from Ponyville, so I really doubt that they're spreading.

So where did that red pest go!

She looked back at the cages they escaped from. Well, like Fluttershy said, her parasprites discouraged others from reproducing to quickly.

"Fluttershy, I think another one escaped," Twilight said, exhausted. "I'm sure it had 5 the last time I looked at it, and now it has four."

"Wait, what?"

Twilight exclaimed, "Okay, that's it! I'm watching every one of these until I figure out what's going on."

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cough

A new parasprite got coughed up by a red parasprite onto the cage. Okay, well, the cage kept it inside.
It was a bright cyan colour.

"Okay, so they don't seem to slide through the mesh," Twilight observed. "That's strange, are they able to teleport? Wait, only unicorns should be able to do that."

EEE

Twilight turned. A yellow parasprite had something blue in its mouth. The cyan parasprite was gone.

Twilight pointed out the obvious. "Fluttershy, it's eating the new parasprite!"

"What? Spit it out right now!"

It swallowed it.