• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 1,125 Views, 7 Comments

Fluttershy's terrible pets - owlicious



Twilight found fluttershy hiding pets, but she doesn't know what they are or why she can't know.

  • ...
2
 7
 1,125

Chapter 5

Fluttershy continued, "Well, look at these two rows of boxes."

All of the boxes were there. Counting them, they had 5, 5, 4, 5, 3, and 4 parasprites in them. The row below had two boxes, which had at least a dozen each. They were hitting the sides of the cages.

Twilight confusedly said, "I just don't get it. What's so special about these boxes."

Fluttershy went on, "Umm.. The two on the bottom started with four wild parasprites. They ate all of the food they had, and they're pretty frustrated about it." At the same time, i started the 6 on the top with two wild parasprites, and two of the parasprites I raised. I think that the parasprites I raised encouraged them to act nicely, have children later, and not to eat everything in sight. They might actually act like good pets.

"Wow, that's pretty impressive, Fluttershy," Twilight said, impressed. "I can't believe you managed to do that. How do they learn to do that?"

"ummm.."

"Well.."

"the thing is, I'm not sure." Fluttershy said, looking down. "I don't even know which ones are male, if any. I can't understand them. I'm not sure if they don't listen to me, or if they don't understand me."

Fluttershy quickly added, "Anyway, I've just been so busy that I haven't had any time to watch them. "

Twilight realized something. "Fluttershy, you said that you started all of these cages with FOUR parasprites, right?"

"Why, yes! See, I wrote down the colors of each of them..."

"One of them got out! Quick, help me find it before it spreads to Ponyville!"

"Don't be silly, Twilight," Fluttershy said. "There's no way that they'd get out of these, the mesh is too small for them to escape!"

"One of them's missing from the cage on the second from the left. According to this, it should be a small red parasprite."

"I'm sure it's just hiding... Come out, little guy," Fluttershy said softly. "She picked up the cage, and couldn't see it.

Fluttershy looked again, shocked, and dropped the cage.

"Oh my.... I didn't think they'd be out." Fluttershy added. Would you mind helping me look around?