• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 1,121 Views, 7 Comments

Fluttershy's terrible pets - owlicious



Twilight found fluttershy hiding pets, but she doesn't know what they are or why she can't know.

  • ...
2
 7
 1,121

Chapter 7

Fluttershy couldn't believe her eyes...


She kept the ones which had the smallest numbers. She did this dozens and dozens of times, and released the rest into the Everfree forest.

Fluttershy looked away. "I thought that the parasprites would encourage the other parasprites to control themselves. That's what you and I would have done, or Celestia would have taught."

Fluttershy yelled, "But they just ate the other Parasprites' children! Why would they do that? Isn't that wrong? That's even worse than eating all of our crops!"

Twilight tried to calm down Fluttershy. "It's okay, you couldn't have guessed they would have done that. Nopony could."

sniff
"It's all my fault."
"There must be hundreds of these across the Everfree forest!"

Twilight tried to comfort Fluttershy. "Well, I didn't see parasprites eating parasprites out there, so we should be fine."

Fluttershy turned around, in shock. "Actually, I didn't see any parasprites out there. I usually see at least five."

"Is it my fault?" Fluttershy asked.

"You really couldn't have known this would happen. It isn't your fault, and nopony will blame you for what happens to parasprites.

"I'm supposed to take care of the animals! I'm not supposed to make them disappear!"

"It's fine, trust me. We'll return all of these out in the morning, so just feed them, and go to bed.