• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 1,121 Views, 7 Comments

Fluttershy's terrible pets - owlicious



Twilight found fluttershy hiding pets, but she doesn't know what they are or why she can't know.

  • ...
2
 7
 1,121

Chapter 3

Twilight couldn't believe her eyes.
Why on earth would Fluttershy possibly keep those monsters?
Did she want Ponyville to be destroyed?


"FLUTTERSHY!", Twilight yelled. "Why are you keeping parasprites?"

"Umm... why are you here...."

"Never mind THAT! What if they get out? "

"Umm..."

"WHAT?"

"Well... they aren't going to get out, or find their way back from Ponyville from here. It's a long trip, and there's already thousands of parasprites in this part of the Everfree forest. They don't travel here unless something carries them, and lets them go."

Twilight protested, "Last time, they ate all of our food, and then they ate Ponyville!"

"Umm... that last part was because of your spell, wasn't it?"

"Oops... well, it was, but.."

Twilight asked, "Fluttershy, how many of them are in your shed, anyway?"

"Umm.."

"Was that all of them?"

"well.. Twilight, that is..."

"WHAT?" Twilight pressed

"Two hundred or so," fluttershy guessed. "I'd have to count them again. It's been an hour.."

"Two hundred? Are you insane?"

"Look, I'm much better at taking care of animals than you. I won't let them loose in Ponyville."

"Then what are you doing?", Twilight asked. "If all of them get out, we won't be able to stop them fast enough! I don't even know where we store the accordian."

"Umm.. It's kind of hard to explain."

"Then start talking," Twilight asked in a panic. "If you start RAISING dangerous pests, I don't know how I could explain it to Celestia. And then you start releasing them outside of Ponyville."

"Umm," Fluttershy looked down. "Here's where i found them."

"Oops." Twilight continued questioning Fluttershy. "Even if that's the case, why would you breed them?"

"Ummm."

Everything about this confused Twilight. "They don't seem to have a problem growing... what would make you help them?"

"Umm... Twilight... It's getting late, and I'm absolutely terrified of the Everfree forest at night." Fluttershy said. "Can I explain back at my cottage?"

"Okay, FINE. But you better have a good explanation for this."