• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 1,108 Views, 7 Comments

Fluttershy's terrible pets - owlicious



Twilight found fluttershy hiding pets, but she doesn't know what they are or why she can't know.

  • ...
2
 7
 1,108

Chapter 1

Knock Knock Knock.

Twilight approached Fluttershy's door. "Fluttershy? You missed our weekly get-together at the park. Are you there?"

Knock Knock knock.

Angel opened the door, shook his head, and pointed to Fluttershy's shed.

"Oh. do you mean she's in there," asked Twilight.

*SLAM*

Twilight didn't get it. She hadn't seen Fluttershy around for a while, but Fluttershy had been taking good care of the animals. The birdfeeders were full, the animals had food out, the sc-chickens were healthy, but she still hadn't seen her for a week.

Twilight walked up to the shed.

"Fluttershy, are you there?"

"eek!"
clang, click, clang.

Fluttershy said, "Oh, I wasn't expecting you... what is it?"

"Well, we usually meet up around this time with our pets each week.", Twilight responded. "You know, me and Owlowscious, Rainbow dash and Tank, Angel and you, and so on. I was wondering why you missed it. Are you okay?"

"Sorry.. I've just been so busy lately... I hope you don't mind."

Twilight asked, "Busy with what?"

"Sorry.... I can't tell you," Fluttershy said sadly. "I just know you'd be mad.... I'll try to make it next week.
Trust me, I'll be fine"

Twilight pleaded, "haven't you learned anything? You can trusty me, I'm your friend! What are you doing in there?"

"Umm... no. Could you just trust me here... Please stay out of my shed... if you don't mind, that is..."

"Fluttershy!", Twilight yelled.

"I mean it... you shouldn't. I'm doing this for the little animals... I'm not sure you'd understand what I'm doing. Besides, if you sneak in, something bad could happen by accident... Umm... just trust me on this"

"Well.... see you later", Twilight said.

The doors closed

Twilight wondered what that was all about.