• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 1,461 Views, 17 Comments

Spider Stories - Shimmer Shy



A story about how different ponies react to spiders.

  • ...
3
 17
 1,461

Rarity


"Not now, Sweetie Belle." Rarity scolded, not taking her eyes off of her work. "Can't you go play with Scootaloo and Apple Bloom?"
"Ugh, fine." Sweetie groaned, walking out the door and slamming it behind her. Rarity gave an exasperated sigh. She fastened a large Ruby on the front of the dress she was making, and tied a ribbon around the middle.
Standing back to look at her design, she smiled. "Perfect! But it needs something...Ah, yes. A hat would go perfectly!" Rarity searched in her closet for a yellow sun hat, then brought it over and placed it on the mannequin's head. "Now it's-"
"Mrow!" A sound came from the kitchen, which Rarity identified to be her cat, Opal.
"Opal, are you ok?" Rarity went over to see what was causing Opal to be scared and gasped. "A spider!! Don't worry, Opal! I'm coming!"
As she ran to her cat's rescue, she heard something crunch and looked underneath her hoof. "Eww!" She cried, finding spider guts everywhere. After panicking about germs and things, she thought, Well, at least that icky bug is gone.
Rarity returned to her dress and nearly fainted. Spiders were devouring every last bit of it, and when they turned their attention to the devastated pony in the doorway, one of them shouted "CHARGE!!" They all came at her and trapped her in a web on the wall.
"Gross! Help!!" Rarity cried, but nopony came for a long time. It's ok, she gets helped in the end.