• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 1,461 Views, 17 Comments

Spider Stories - Shimmer Shy



A story about how different ponies react to spiders.

  • ...
3
 17
 1,461

Pinkie Pie


"Bye, Fluttershy! Byyyye!!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, even when her friend was out of earshot. She finally quit and went back inside. She had to admit, Flutters and her had done a pretty good job decorating.
"Wow, wouldn't it be terrible if a bunch of spiders ruined it all?" she thought aloud. Bouncing into the bakery to bake some cupcakes for the party, she forgot all about the comment in seconds, focusing on the recipe.
About 25 minutes later, the pink pony opened the oven and smiled at her work. "Perfect!" She took them out, setting them on the counter, then opened the cabinet for frosting. Feeling around, she grabbed what she was looking for, but then felt something crawling up her leg.
"Hey, that tickles!" she laughed and looked down. "Cool! A spider!"
Pinkie let the insect crawl all over her. It then spotted the cupcakes, setting them as it's new target. He jumped off of Pinkie's poofy hair and onto the tray.
"Wait, no, Spidey! Don't eat those!" she exclaimed as he took a big bite. Finally, Pinkie took a fly swatter out of her hair and hit at Spidey. "BAD SPIDEY! BAD SPIDEY!!" She shouted violently.
"Charge!!" Spidey squeaked, growing tired of the game. A swarm of Spideys didn't attack Pinkie Pie, but her decorations.
"Noooooooo!" She fainted. Don't worry, she redecorates in time.