• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 1,456 Views, 17 Comments

Spider Stories - Shimmer Shy



A story about how different ponies react to spiders.

  • ...
3
 17
 1,456

Rainbow Dash


Rainbow Dash busted a whole row of clouds at one time, deciding to make her job more entertaining. After she flew through the last cloud, she dove down at top speed. The air pushed against her, but she pushed through. She was almost there...
Boom! She flew up fast, doing the legendary Sonic Rainboom. Below her, a crowd cheered. She landed back on a cloud and watched as they scattered, going back to what they were doing before.
Rainbow was about to return to what she was doing, too, but when she turned to her left she jumped. "Whaa! Wait, what's a spider doing up here?" she questioned, confused. It crawled towards her. "Hey, I-I'm not afraid of you!"
She flew off the cloud, ready to get rid of the cloud. She rammed into it with her head, and the cloud exploded. But the spider jumped off and hovered in the air. "What?!" Rainbow exclaimed.
"Charge!!" the spider commanded and, out of nowhere, a swarm of flying spiders appeared.
"This is way beyond wierd!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she dodged attacks. "I mean, seriously? Flying, talking spiders? What in the world is going on?!"
"Rainbow Dash!" someone called from behind her. She turned around, and the spiders took the chance to pounce.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried as she fell to her doom. Don't worry, she survives...more or less.