• Published 21st Jun 2015
  • 1,139 Views, 87 Comments

Phantom War IV: Return of the Phantom Consortium - Danny Eclipse



Crossover with Equestria War IX, from Danny's Point of view of things. When Lightning took control over the Phantom Consortium, Danny must retake it and finally unite the Phantom Consortium and the Equestrian Empire together. But can he do it or fail

  • ...
5
 87
 1,139

The Answers of Cybertron

Charming asked "Did you place a tracking beacon on one of them?"

"Yes, your highness," the soldier replied. "They won't know that it is on. It is like a size of a flea."

"What?" Twilight asked confused.

"Did you think that was the only plan I had, my dear. There is always a plan 'B'. Track them down and find out where in the griffin kingdom Danny is hiding." Charming replied.

“Plan B, hey? Thanks for exposing your plan. Dusk…”

Dusk replied “Alright altering course to Ponyville for a dip in the pond.”

Onslaught reported “The Rogue Shadow is there, waiting for us.”

“Good. Combaticons and Dusk, ready to have a dip in the pond?”


The shuttle landed in Ponyville and the group got off and walked over to the pond. They jumped in, one-by-one. After a few minutes, they get out and Danny looks into the pond and sees the tiny devise that had short circuit. I smiled evilly as I push a button to make the Rogue Shadow reveal itself and we got on, destroyed the other shuttle, and left to the Griffin Lands.


Charming shouted with anger “It makes no sense! How did Danny know about the devise!?”

Twilight replied, trying to reason with Charming “Charming, you must calm down. Remember, Unicron could have detected it…we don’t know for certain. Danny is dangerously unpredictable.”

Rarity added “She’s right darling. We knew Danny was resourceful and here is the proof for it.”

Charming still shouted “But it still doesn’t make any sense! It was almost like he knew it was planted!”

Twilight warned “Charming, calm down or we will MAKE you calm down!”

Charming still was steaming but stopped after Twilight kissed him. Charming began to breathe normally.

Charming said calmly “Thanks…I needed that.”

Twilight said “I know. You can’t let Danny into your head like that. Come now, we should rest up.”

Charming answered “You’re right…”

Twilight smiled and the two went to bed. Little did Charming know that I had begun my dream invasion.


Charming found himself in a black voice, nowhere to go to. Suddenly, he sees me in front of him.

“Hello brother…”

Charming asked “Is this…”

“Not quite. This is your subconscious, a good place where we can talk.”

Charming replied annoyingly “What would you want? Here to gloat?”

“I could see the questions boiling in your mind. You want to know all about Cybertron; its origin, its history, its inhabitance, its destruction, and how Primus and Unicron met.”

Suddenly, the void changed into a robotic surrounding. Charming looked around and sees a two giant robots.

“First of all, how Cybertron was created. There were the gods; Primus and Unicron. Both were the opposite of the other. Primus was the reincarnation of creation, Unicron was the reincarnation of destruction. You get the point. Anyway, both sides clashed at each other, some won victories, some lost. One day, Primus created the first thirteen Primes. With the Primes, Primus and the Primes managed to defeated Unicron and send him to deep space. Primus, then, transformed and became Cybertron’s very core. This next part is where we would become alike…” I explained

Charming asked “What do you mean?”

“Just listen,” I said. “Millions of years later, during the golden era, there was a clerk. His name was Orion Pax. Orion was inspired by Cybertron’s past and began to study it. There was another, though. His name was Megatronus and he was a gladiator. Megatronus demanded that all Cybertronians were to be considered equal and have same amount of rights. Megatronus was both a gladiator and a politician. Megatronus began a revolution of following, his first follower was known as Soundwave. Orion met with Megatronus, and they became mentor/student relationship. Megatronus, when he left the gladiatorial arenas, saw fit to shorten his name to Megatron. Megatron appeared to the high council, proposing for a just society.”

Charming asked “How is this related to-“

“Shh! I’m getting there!” I replied. “Anyway, Megatron showed his true colors. He proposed to overthrow the old guard with force and demanded to be made the next Prime. But Orion never believed in violence. Orion did a speech that move and influence the hearts and minds of the council. Orion was saw to be the next Prime but Megatron left the council, fueled with rage and hatred. Megatron began a civil war, killing any Cybertronians who dare oppose him. He made an army known as the Decepticons. The war eventually made its way to Cybertron’s core, poisoning Primus himself. Orion traveled down there, hoping to reverse the ill effects but it was too late. Eventually, Orion was given the Matrix of Leadership, becoming Optimus Prime. The two were like brothers to each other, both knew each other by heart. Eventually, the Autobots left the planet with the Decepticons and the war against other eventually destroyed them altogether. However, Primus and Unicron managed to create a medallion for them. Each medallion held the knowledge of both factions. The Medallion of Unicron held the Dark Spark and knowledge of the Decepticon Faction. You know, me and Megatron aren’t so different. I’m a gladiator, a Politian, and your brother. Charming, you are somewhat related to Optimus yourself. The Medallion of Primus holds the wisdom of the Primes, like the Matrix of Leadership. And it has the knowledge of the Autobot Faction. You know, my creations were based upon the Decepticons. Trypticon was the metal titan for the Decepticon, the Combaticons were Decepticons’ strongest military team during the War of Cybertron. You see? We are not much different from the two greatest Cybertronians in the world. But war is pointless. Why fight against each other?”

Charming was thinking about it.

“I will be expecting your answer, hopefully soon. Oh, as for how I know about your plan ‘B’, let’s just say a little birdy told me. If you want to find me, here is where I am. You will wake up and find the location and coordinates in the front of your mind. Look on a map if you have to. But to give you a fair warning before you come storming. I set up a blockade to prevent any ‘uninvited’ guests.”

The world began to light up brightly.

“See you soon Brother. Do come and pay me a visit. I get lonely in my palace at times.” I told him as I faded away.


I opened my eyes and smiled with joy. Not only did I reveal my location, but I’ll be expecting company soon. Just 1 more day before Rainbow’s Transformation is complete. I got up and prepared to be ready for Charming’s arrival.

Author's Note:

Well, this is a change of events, that's for sure. Danny, revealing his location to Charming. How will things turn out?