• Published 21st Jun 2015
  • 1,139 Views, 87 Comments

Phantom War IV: Return of the Phantom Consortium - Danny Eclipse



Crossover with Equestria War IX, from Danny's Point of view of things. When Lightning took control over the Phantom Consortium, Danny must retake it and finally unite the Phantom Consortium and the Equestrian Empire together. But can he do it or fail

  • ...
5
 87
 1,139

Tying up Loose Ends

The next day…

I sat on my throne. When Dusk told me about the name “Omega Supreme”, I was furious. However, the train of thoughts was short lived when a group of Commando Droids walked in with a Griffin.

Commando Droid reported “Emperor Danny, this scum was spying and reporting to somepony. What shall we do to him?”

“Interrogate him for information. Torture him until he spills his confession.” I ordered

Commando Droid replied “Yes, milord.”

Griffin Spy shouted “You aren’t a real emperor! You are a tyrant!”

I held up my hoof and walked over to the Griffin.

“A tyrant, you say?”

Griffin Spy shouted “Yes!”

“Then tell me…I gave everypony equal rights, homes, food, etc. and you call that tyranny?”

The Griffin began to think about it. Sure enough, other griffins enjoy the new reign because it was unjust when King Talon was in control.

“Why fight somepony who had finally brought peace to this empire?”

That was an excellent question for the griffin. After a few minutes, the Griffin sigh and gave up.

Griffin replied “Listen, I am under threat to support the Equestrian Empire…”

“Who is doing this to you?”

Griffin answered “The King of a mysterious Griffin Rebellion. It’s a small kingdom, nothing compared to yours. However, the kingdom has been feeding the Equestrian Empire about your whereabouts. I’ve been doing this to keep my family alive.”

“And you will have that family well fed and everything. Just tell me, where the scum who dare calls himself ‘King’?”

The Griffin Spy was shown a map and he pointed to an area a bit close to the blockade. Made perfect sense, the blockade would be unaware about mysterious ships arriving.

“Take our friend here for some good treats and cancel any torture. Ready the newest dropship. Me and the Combaticons are about to kill off the rebels.”

The Commando saluted and did those orders.

Rainbow said “I’m going with you.”

“Are you sure?”

Rainbow replied “Yes.”

“Then you are welcome aboard.”

I kissed Rainbow and we began to make our way to the new dropship.


Later…

The dropship was arriving to the Rebel Griffin Kingdom. It opened the front hatch and the team jumped out, landing on a platform.

“Time to make this scum suffer for betrayal.”

I began to approach the door. The guards notice me and they were about to attack until I used Force Corruption.

“Take me to your king.”

1 of the Guards replied “Yes, Emperor Danny.”

They began to walk me, Rainbow Dash, and the Combaticons in.


Inside the Griffin Throne Room…

The Griffin King and the Princesses were talking on transmission.

Celestia replied “You need to locate him, where are his exact whereabouts!”

Griffin King replied in despair “I have limited resources. Most of the Griffin Empire is on his side, we can’t raise any signs about the alliance here. I don’t know where he could be, he could be-“

Before the King could continue, the door opens and a lightsaber was thrown. It hit the king right in the heart, making him gasp out for breathe but eventually died. The Combaticons and the Corrupted Griffin Guard killed the rest of the Loyalists. Rainbow came in with a smoking blaster. I stepped into transmission range to recover his lightsaber.

“Working with rebels, hey Aunty?”

Celestia said “Danny…”

“You know, I’m good at hunting down loose ends. Speaking of loose ends; how is Twilight?”

Luna shouted back “Why would you care!?”

“Because, she is my sister or sister-in-law. You know, I never knew Dusk had control over her…”

The Princesses remained quiet and I knew something was up.

“Charming went to Ponyville and gone missing, hasn’t he?”

Luna answered “…Yes.”

“Well, that is something, isn’t it? Inform me when he is found. I’m sure he’ll come out sooner or later…”

I ended the transmission and left the place.


Meanwhile with Dusk, an hour before Danny attack the kingdom of the rebelling griffins…

Dusk had made it her way back to Equestria in a disguised as a Noble. Dusk managed to sneak into Canterlot. She smiled to herself, she was informed from her spies that Twilight was going to Canterlot while an imposter Twilight would take her place at the castle. So, Dusk had ordered the termination of that Sith Training Droid by sending a reprogrammed droid name Proxy to kill that droid. Proxy was one of the many droids left behind by the Rebellion by accident. Danny salvaged Proxy and rebuilt him and reprogrammed him. Proxy was to go to terminate the droid imposter. Dusk managed to arrive on schedule and made a look around and she spotted Twilight approaching the Castle. Dusk walked over to Twilight and accidently pumped into her.

Dusk said in a rather convincing tone “Oh, I’m sorry! I’m terribly sorry, Princess Twilight!”

Dusk secretly casted her spell on Twilight, causing Dusk to reconnect to Twilight. Twilight never noticed the horn lighting up faintly. Twilight’s eyes flashed cyan briefly and back to normal.

Twilight replied “It’s ok. It was all an accident, no need to be so sorry.”

Dusk asked “Are you sure, Princess Twilight? Is there something I can do to repay you for this accident?”

Twilight said “No, it’s ok. You can go.”

Dusk nodded and began to walk away. She smiled evilly as she walked away, her plan had worked and Twilight won’t know or remember it.


Proxy, disguised as Flash Sentry, approached to the gate and the guards let him in. Proxy’s was to make it look like Dusk came in to get Twilight but instead it was to prove that it wasn’t Dusk. Proxy walked into the castle and managed to see ‘Twilight’.

Proxy said “Hello Princess Twilight.”

‘Twilight’ asked “Hello Flash Sentry. Tell me, how did we first meet?”

Proxy said “Uh….”

‘Twilight’ signals the guards and they came out with their spears. The fake Twilight changed to a Sith Training Droid.

Droid said “Surrender Dusk, you lost.”

Proxy replied “I’m not Dusk.”

Proxy transformed into his true form. The Guards were surprise to see another droid of a different model.

Proxy answered “My name is PROXY. I am a hologram Droid, my creator was Darth Vader himself and I was originally program to kill Starkiller but I was later reprogrammed after being salvaged from Danny Eclipse. Now, I serve as Danny’s Ultimate Spy. And you, droid, are a loose end to my master; therefore you must be terminated.”

Droid asked “How did-“

Proxy replied “Dusk was already aware that Twilight was heading to Canterlot. Mistress Dusk decided to send me to terminate you and show you that the Phantom Consortium are not fools. Besides, Mistress Dusk has no more uses for Twilight. Her usefulness came to an end a while ago, why retake her? Dusk means no disrespect to Princess Twilight, though.”

Proxy immediately changed his appearance to Anakin Skywalker and he charged forward. The Droid changed to Princess Celestia and pulled out a lightsaber and blocked the attack. They clashed lightsabers and Proxy managed to jump back. The guards acted quickly and fired their blasters. Proxy changed to Darth Vader and blocked all the attacks. Proxy attacked the guards and managed to knock them out. Proxy looked at the droid.

Proxy said “I was given information of both Jedi and Sith Warriors. I have all of their skills with a lightsaber. You cannot stop me.”

Droid replied “Let’s see if you can stop me then.”

The droid changed to Princess Luna and was holding a blue lightsaber. He charged at Proxy. Proxy changed to Obi-Wan Kenobi and blocked the attack. Proxy blocked and push back on the Droid and slash him in half. When he finished, Proxy changed to Maris Brood and disappeared in the shadows.

Author's Note:

Well, now the loose ends are finished. What will happen now?