• Published 21st Jun 2015
  • 1,139 Views, 87 Comments

Phantom War IV: Return of the Phantom Consortium - Danny Eclipse



Crossover with Equestria War IX, from Danny's Point of view of things. When Lightning took control over the Phantom Consortium, Danny must retake it and finally unite the Phantom Consortium and the Equestrian Empire together. But can he do it or fail

  • ...
5
 87
 1,139

The Treaty of Unity: The New Beginning

Charming said “…Not guilty. Your actions at the griffin kingdom were to defend Equestria from an upcoming attack from King Talon. I have been told from Gilda that he has saved Equestria countless times during the Lunar Wars."

"Can you ever forgive me, brother?" I asked

Charming replied "Apology accepted, brother. This court is now adjured."

He banged the hammer as Rainbow and Cynder cheered for me. They came over to me and Rainbow hugged me. The others came up to me and they hugged me in joy. When we finished, I was shedding some tears.

“Before we do anything else, I must correct everything I did wrong. Starting with my mother…”

Luna asked “What?”

My eyes turned purple and my medallion began to glow. I put my hoof on her chest and it began to glow. I slowly pulled back my hoof, a purple bubble left her chest. When it was finished, it went back inside my medallion and a few seconds later, Luna gasped.

Luna shouted “I remember now! I saved you from that machine that Talon used on you that almost killed you!”

“I blocked your memories to secure my secret. I wanted to come into the public when I was ready. Can you forgive me for doing that to you, mother?”

Luna nodded and hugged me. When she finished, I turned to Twilight.

“Twilight, you are next.” I said.

Twilight asked “What’s wrong with me?”

“Dusk managed to reconnect to you during your time in Canterlot. I can permanently sever the connection and restore any lost memories she did on you…on all of you.”

My eyes began to glow green and the Mane 5 began to glow green. After a few seconds, they all gasped and blushed. Charming guessed they remember when Dusk was with them.

“Dusk is my creation. She was created to be a changeling half-breed. She has my and Rainbow’s DNA in her, making her mine and Rainbow’s daughter. That’s why she refers to me as ‘father’ and Rainbow as ‘mother’. There were other DNA within her but wasn’t enough to change her. It just helped her a lot. She had the tiny fragments of DNA from Chrysalis [For Changeling knowledge and Queen], Twilight Sparkle [For Intelligence and the eager for learning], Applejack [Physical Strength], and Cadance [For more direct control over her Love Magic]. Charming is Dusk’s Grandpa; Due to having Light as his daughter, and my mother was Dusk’s Grandma.”

They all went “oh” in unison.

“You know, remember when Dusk went after the Mane 5?” They all nod “Well, being a changeling, she got pregnant and gave birth to them. Ruby, Clarity, Sweet Apple, Harmonic Butterfly with her pet: Hover, and Wild Candy.”

Charming asked “So, they were her direct daughters?”

“Yes.”

They were surprised to hear that.

“Also, there is some wonderful news. Rainbow, you want to tell them?”

Rainbow shouted with glee “Me and Danny are getting married!”

They all were awe shocked and surprise. But then they began to cheer.

Charming said “Congratulations for you brother.”

“Thank you Charming. I am happy, very happy.”

Charming said “By the way, I’ve wanted to ask. Why is Rainbow a…”

“Bat Pony or Vampony?” I finished him.

Charming said “Yes.”

Rainbow explained “Well, Danny and I were so deeply in love that Danny really wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. But, while he was immortal, I was not. He so deeply wanted me to be immortal so he began to think of turning me into a Living Vampony or Bat Pony. I was blessed with immortality so we could live out our lives together.”

Charming said “Ohhh…”

“Me and Rainbow are mated under Vampony or Bat Pony traditions. So, we’ve wanted to get married to finally be united.”

Rainbow said “We’ve also had…sex.”

They all gasped, except for me. Lucky for us, there were no other people around. There were only the Princesses, Mane 6, Charming, and Cynder.

Charming said “Brother, I’m so proud and happy for you!”

I blushed very red in embarrassment.

“Thank you…”

Luna asked “Are you pregnant Rainbow?”

Rainbow said “Actually, I’m not sure…”

“I hope she is…” I whispered silently.

No one but Charming heard it and smiled.

Charming asked “So, you have been defending Equestria?”

“Speaking of things, I’ve been wanting to sign a treaty to finally unite the Equestrian Empire and the Phantom Consortium forever to generations to come. Would you agree, brother?”

Charming said “I’ll be honored to fight alongside with you.”

“Me too. We are finally united.”

We shook hooved and did a hoof pump but after that, blue mist left my mouth and I smiled.

“Hello father…glad you could join us.”

Suddenly, 3 ghosts appeared. It was the Spirits of Sombra, Starswirl, and Amidala.

Sombra asked “How is it that you can sense us?”

Charming added “Yeah, how?”

An adult voice replied “I might be able to answer that.”

Suddenly, a sphere appeared and it disappeared, revealing an adult ghost. He wore a purple robe, teal skin, he had a scar over his left eye, he had blood red eyes, a lot of watches, and a staff. I smiled and hugged him.

“Clockwork!” I shouted with happiness.

Clockwork said “Hello Danny. It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?”

I pulled away, frowning a bit.

“You never come to visit.”

Clockwork said “Well, I AM the Master of Time. But then again, all you have to do is call me, King Danny.”

“Well, you are my guardian after taking me away to train for a thousand years of Ghost Training. AND just because I claimed the throne of the Ghost Zone, doesn’t mean that I’m royalty to the Ghosts of the Ghost Zone.”

They were all surprised to hear that.

Clockwork said “Well, I’m here now to congratulate you for your success.”

“Why do I get the feeling that’s not the reason why you are here…”

Clockwork smiled at what I said.

Clockwork said “You know all so well. Fine, I will tell you. The Dawning of Darkness is approaching fast. The Vamponies are gathering in strength and are gaining allies.”

“What allies?”

Clockwork replied “I won’t say. However, I will inform you that someone else will appear in this conflict. An evil clone, believed to be the second daughter of Nightmare Moon and King Sombra.”

“Who is she cloned from?”

Clockwork said “You will find out in the future. Just keep an eye out and you will be ready when she does come.”

“Well, alright.”

Clockwork nods and teleports away.

“By the way, Charming. I think you do believe in 2nd chances, I didn’t mean to shatter you like that. I guess my anger got the best of me. By the way, I’ve noticed that you have received training from Jedi arts. Who were your masters?”

Charming answered “Anakin Skywalker, Yodi, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Qui-Gon.”

“Jedi Master?” I asked.

Charming asked “How did you know? And who were you trained from?”

“I was trained by Sith Lords: Darth Sidious, Darth Revan, Starkiller, and Count Dooku. Tell me, did they teach you the Jedi Code?”

Charming replied “No…”

“My masters taught me both the Jedi and Sith Code. The Jedi Code says: ‘There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force.’ The Sith Code says something different: ‘Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.’ I’ve always liked the Sith code, but don’t always follow it.”

Charming said, intrigued “Interesting…”

“Well, tomorrow we shall sign a treaty and we will unite our two mighty empires.”

We left to go to sleep.


The next day…

I looked at the treaty documents with the others.

Treaty of Unity
This Document of a treaty will be signed by two of Equestria’s finest rulers/leaders. This will unite two separate factions or Empires and combined them to be formed as one single mighty world power.
Equestrian Empire signature:_____________
Phantom Consortium Signature:_______________

I signed for the Phantom Consortium under my name and Charming signed his name for the Equestrian Empire. When we finished, we began to cheer and celebrate.

“Today is a new day for both the Equestrian Empire and Phantom Consortium. Together, we shall stand together against this incoming threat as one mighty world power! This is a new Beginning!” I shouted in a victory tone.

Charming said “I couldn’t agree with you more.”

Author's Note:

This is consider the end of my story. I don't exactly know about Sonicdash123 though. Oh, but there is one more chapter. The Wedding!