• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 3,331 Views, 46 Comments

Metamorphosis - PhoelynFabulous



Twilight was blasted by the Elements of Harmony, creating a huge light show overhead. Twilight was placed onto the ground outside, in a light that was the shape of her cutie mark. Twilight was asleep.

  • ...
6
 46
 3,331

Elements of Harmony (Prologue)

The five friends gasped as a scorch mark appeared on the ground in the shape of Twilight's cutie mark, after she was blasted by the Elements of Harmony.

"Oh my goodness! Where did she go?" said Fluttershy, terrified.

"Over there!" Applejack pointed through a window towards an image of Twilight's cutie mark in the sky. They all ran outside to find their spell-writing friend.

The image of the cutie mark descended, and in a flash of light, there was a shadow of Twilight lying on the ground.

"Twilight?" Applejack said,"Is... that you?"

Eventually, the light faded, revealing Twilight. She was laying on the ground, motionless. Her only movements were her breaths.

"...Twilight?" Pinkie said, afraid that her friend was hurt. The five friends instantly rushed to their unconscious friend, prepared to help her if she was injured in any way.

"I'll go get somepony to help!" Rainbow Dash said. She was the fastest of the five, and was already flying towards Ponyville Hospital. Though she repeatedly claimed she was fearless, she was afraid of something. She was afraid that something would injure her friends. She was scared of her friends dying due to the villains and monsters they faced, or anything else.

The four friends that stayed, watched over the sleeping friend, while trying to figure out what went wrong.

-----

Where... am I?

I need to know where I am. I can figure out what happened from there.

Everything is starry. The sky is full of stars, like the night sky, and the ground is gone. Everything is sky. The sky is dark blue and green - a very, very dark blue - and some of the stars around me have a little purple color around them. Okay, now I can think of areas like this, and learn where I am...

...

...

I don't know where I am.