• Published 1st Jun 2015
  • 470 Views, 7 Comments

Knight of Bone - nihilis3



Bone Knight hunting a necromancer arrives in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 7
 470

The Mission Continues

Servoth stood in the middle of some abandoned ruins. His black robes fluttered in thre breeze that tore through the empty halls. He breathed in a large gulp of fresh air. This place was perfect, it was far from any point of civilization infact it sat on the edge of a serene forest and a desolate wast land. 'This blackened earth will be the birth place of my new army, andthis world will belong to me!' He thought raising his hands sleaves flowing around his hands. Horric drifted lazily next to him. The wraith watched silently as his master began to channel dark and ancient magic into himself. Once he had enough he molded it to his will.

"What say you Horric how bout a little remodeling?" He asked and without waiting for a reply started his chant. The eldritch power flowed from the man in swirling currents of black and white. It made stone flow like water and molded it like clay. Servoth summoned material from air making banners of skulls the symbol of his kingdom. He formed torches on the walls made of iron and magical fire. The walls and towers of his citidel began to rise and it began to take one a distinctive European style.

Servoth finisfinished nearly falling over from his exertion. Horric still hovered nearby taking in the newly restored and improved castle. He knew what came next, bodies lot of them some to fill the ranks for the dead army others for experiments. He didn't have to wait long for his master to issue the command. And with a simple, whospered, acknowledgment he set about his grim duty.

Celestia woke from a nightmare her light rainbow mane flowing on a invisible wind and letting the moon's light in etherially. She had felt it the cold touch of strange magic in her land. The princess lay troubled in her dream the dead had walked, no they had marched.

"Sister!" A dark blue alicorn with a mane like the night sky exclaimed rushing into Celeatia's room.

"Luna did you feel that dark magic has been cast!" Celestia said standing and flaring her wings. Luna looked at her toubled. The white alicorn was right, some form of dark magic had been cast but she could find a trace of it. It was disconcerting for the sisters who god like powers had been able to atleast find forsee trouble before.

"Do you Twilight can help she is the princess of magic?" Luna asked hopefully. Celestia looked at her sister the night princess was so young and her imprisonment had not done much for her naivety. This was new never before had magic like this eever been felt. This magic had been cold, it had been dark.

"Luna this is not magic from our realm." The realization had come as a shock to her. Sge could barely believe it. 'My realm is supposed to be to far from any others to interact.' She thought silently still contemplating the implications. 'Still I had better let Twilight know. She and her frienda might know something.' She grabbed a quill and piece of parchment.

"Oh and sister that dream you were having..." Luna trailed off unsure of what to say.

"What is it dear sister?" Celestia asked concerned.

"Another is having one just like it." She said witha down cast gaze her eyes having a far off look as she looked through the veil of the mind.

Jeric hated this dream. Well it was more of a memory. He was foghtong for the lives of every towns member in Snow Haven hos home town. He was wearing a simple leather suit of armor with the rown guarda symbol of a howling wolf engraved on the arm. His weapon was a simple iron sword. And infront of him shambling down his mainstreet was a hord of undead. Thmass of rotten flesh and hanging viscera was enouhh to make even the hardiest man puke. Yet there he wastrying to buy the guards time to evacuate the houses. A rotted had reached out for him its putred green flesh oozing puss and bone showing where parts had fallen off. His sword flashed up in an arc of reflected light biting through the zombie's arm. He felt the flesh give before the bone broke with a sickening crack. Blackened blood and lime green puss followed in the blades wake.the zombie its dead milky white eyes continued on itsremaining upper arm outstretched not realising that the rest had just been cut off. Jeric reversed his swing bringing the arc up into the creature's neck. Blood sprayed out as his swing decapitated the monster. It's headless body fell to the ground. More began pressing in around him. A sudden scream shifteed his attention further up the street where his house was. He started swinging trying to fight through body parts and heads being lopped off necrid blood coating him and dying his armor dark red. The more he fought the more zombies blocked his path. Jerocs house door was pulled from its hinges as a large bloated Frankenstein type monster plowed its way onto the street his little sister being pulled by her hair in its grasp. Jeric tried to scream, tried to fight to her when it all stopped.

"This is horrible. " A serene and young voice said with more than a little sadness.

"This is why I fight. " Jeric said turning to the voice. What he saw was a blue alicorn with a ethereal nightk sky mane and a cutie mark that also looked like a night sky. "Incase your wonder no I never found her and most od townfolk died." He stated flatly his rage subsiding.

"I am sorry to hear that." Luna said bowing her head in silence. She looked up before continuing. "What is this why do your dead walk?" She asked looking around at the nightmarish scene. In the mob she spied a giard getting his throat torn out by a zombie the blood spray was frozen mid air.

"Magic," He spat in derision. "A most heinous type called necromanc." He walked through the crowd to his siter, it had been the last time he saw her. Her face was contorted in fear as she screamd for her life and was dragged off to an unknown fate. He felt his resolve grow. His will to fight coming back.

"The man I came here hunting wants to do the same or worse to this world." He said looking at the alicorn. His appearance was altered he was now wearing his armor and holding his sword , midnight. "I will not let this happen again!" He exclaimed as his sister morphed between his new pony friends. Luna was shocked by tje sudden transformation the thing infront of her was now emanating power. Even enough power to break his dream scape.

"Spent five years mastering magic and sword to prevent this slaughter from happening again. This time he will not escape this time I will have the necromancer's head on a spike." He vowed waking up to a new morning.

Luna felt the sun's rays and let out a weak sigh. She took solice in now knowing What was going on. How ecer it also scared her she had seen what was going to happen, and she felt she hadn't seen everything that he knew. 'But atleast I found what little hope we may have.' She smiled a little. 'Looks like my sister and I are going to Ponyville.'

Author's Note:

Alright thought I'd through in some back story and gore hope you guys liked thos chapter and let me know if the chapters are long enough. Have fun and see you next chaper.