• Published 30th Mar 2016
  • 241 Views, 0 Comments

Afraid - Short Stories 2



Stories I have been nervous about submitting or unsure how to finish

  • ...
 0
 241

Part Time Job: Start Here

Dark, Random, Adventure


Long Description
You are Pastel Sketch, an artist pony who ran out of money. Now, you need to get a job at a hospital. Sounds easy enough, right?
PASTEL IS NOT MY OC! She is the the OC of the creator of the game! I do not own Pastel or the game.


Short Description: Based off the video game


One day in the magical land of Equestria, a young pegasus pony named Pastel Sketch was having serious money trouble. She was usually careful when it came to spending money, but, she got careless and accidentally spent every bit she had. She was now broke. Since she was an artist, selling her artwork was the best chance she could get to get some bits. But, unfortunately, nopony seemed to want to buy any of her work. Now, Pastel has to find another way to get some money.

"I'm in so much trouble if I don't get some money soon..." She moaned to herself, anxiously pacing her floor. "How am I supposed to make any money when nopony wants to buy my artwork?" She paused, as a thought came over her. A most horrid, dreadful thought. "Well, I guess I could get a job..." She thought aloud. Just saying the word made her shiver. "I really don't want to get one, though." I mean, I'm an artist! Why get a job, when my talent is art?!

"I guess it'll earn me more money than my paintings ever could." She thought aloud again, then snorted. Yeah, right. "Oh, I could try selling some of my artwork somewhere else, I've only sold in Ponyville, after all. Wow, this is a tough situation. Should I sell my artwork somewhere else, or take a look at the bulletin board?"

What do you want Pastel to do?
Look at the Bulletin Board
Try selling artwork somewhere else.