• Published 30th Mar 2016
  • 241 Views, 0 Comments

Afraid - Short Stories 2



Stories I have been nervous about submitting or unsure how to finish

  • ...
 0
 241

The Puppets: Puppet Pals

Background Info: I was going to make this into a series, and was planning to have it done before the next episode came out...well, that failed...after that, I wasn't sure how to finish it.


Random, Crossover


Photo


Short Description: Tree Huger has to find out how to deal with a new dimension


Long Description
What if "Make new friends but keep Discord" had a different ending?

After Fluttershy goes to save her friends from the smooze, and some unflattering last words from Discord, Tree Huger gets whisked away into the Puppet dimension, and has to find a way out.


"Whoa, dude... What is that?!" Tree Huger asked in horror as she pointed at a red sock puppet with a mustache and a sombraro dancing over to his poorly-drawn crayon house. Whatever it was, she did not want to be sent into this portal Discord had opened.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to send you into another dimension." Discord replied calmly, as if the whole situation was just a stroll through the park. "I can't have you interfering in my relationship with Fluttershy. anymore" He added, in a tone that suggested he would hurt her if he could.

"Discord! Stop!" Fluttershy called.

Oh, good. Tree Huger thought. My pal is going to, like, soothe his agitated emotions, or whatever.

Discord laughed. "I will!" He said cheerfully. "Just as soon as she's gone." Suddenly, a table, two chairs, a teapot, and two teacup appeared, Both of them sitting in the chairs. "Then, we can have a good laugh about this whole affair over our Tuesday Tea." He concluded by taking a sip from the cup he held.

"Don't worry, Fluttershy!" Twilight called. "We'll stop him!" Fluttershy looked over to her friends, all posed and ready to fight. She smiled. This is why she loved her friends...in a non creepy sort of way.

Cool. They'll rescue me then. Tree Huger thought, still a bit frantic about what she feared would happen. Discord didn't seem the least bit worried. Tree Huger watched in horror as Discord turned a drop of tea into a giant, shiny disco ball, and flung it towards Fluttershy's friends.

The Smooze, seeing the disco ball, followed closely behind. Unfortunately, picking up Fluttershy in the process.

"Now, you." Discord said, turning to Tree Huger. "You have been the absolute last thing I have been wanting to think about. However, since your always hanging around my friend, I'm going to have to do this." With a flick of his paw, Tree Huger went spiraling into the Puppet Dimension.

Landing hard on the crayon grass, she looked up, speechless, to see Discord closing the portal.

"Feel free to stay a while." He said, and evil grin on his face. With that, the portal closed.

"Whoa, dude." tree Huger said again. "That was intense. I need to find someplace to lay down, man."

A shadow fell over Tree Huger as the puppet came back.

"Hola amigo!" It said to her, then it turned to the camera. "That means 'Hi, friend'." Puppet dude turned back to her. "I haven't seen a puppet like you before!" He said, then he leaned in towards her, so his puppet face was just inches away from hers. "Where are you from?" He asked. Tree Huger scooted away from him as best she could.

"Man, I need some space, my aura's still, like, anxious." She explained. "But, I'm from, like, outside of Applewood, man."