• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 1,221 Views, 26 Comments

Pokémon Solar Advanced Generation - The Gamer Master Archive



The ponies of Equestria come to the world of Pokémon in search of their new world.

  • ...
6
 26
 1,221

Dewford, Second Badge, and Pinkie's Aquatic Evolution!

After our heroes finished up their business at the cave by Rustboro City, our heroes begin their journey towards Dewford Town, however, when they get there, they realize they forgot an important factor.

"How are we supposed to get there?!" the three shouted as the thre of them just sat on the sand of Route 104.

"Well, I would say we could use our water types, but Marshtomp, Azurill, and Pinkie don't know Surf." Brendan said thinking of a complete solution.

"Um, maybe I could be of service?" A lady asked us. When we saw her, we saw she was tall, had tan skin, and was in a maid's out fit with a large amount of red and a small amount of blue.

"Sure, but who are you?" I asked as I almost seemed drawn to the lady.

"Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I am Celeste Eonas. I originally grew up on Southern Island south of Slateport." She said bowing to us.

"I'm Brendan, and they are my friends, May, and Wally!" Brendan said introducing the three of them.

"Nice to meet you, Brendan, May and Wally. Now anyways, my friend should be here any minute so we can get to Dewford." Celeste said as we waited another second. Suddenly though, a giant Wailord appeared out in the ocean! "Excellent timing Lorry! Come on, we need to get to Dewford, South of here." Celeste told her as we all sat on Wailord. "So, why are you all going to Dewford?"

"We're going so I can challenge the Gym Leader." Brendan said as he prepared his belt after scanning Wailord with the ORAS Pokédex.

"All three of you?" Celeste asked us.

"No, just Brendan. I'm his manager!" May said in a prideful manner as Wally and I sighed.

"'Self proclaimed'. I'm going because I'm trying to get stronger in my own way." Wally said looking at his Kirlia's PokéBall.

"Interesting. Maybe I could come with you guys on your journey? I'm not exactly a trainer, but I've got many Pokémon friends around Hoenn." Celeste said looking up at the sky.

"Sure, why not? Just like what we said with Wally, the more, the merrier!" Brendan said as the four of us arrived in Dewford towards the Gym.


As we entered the Gym, we awaited darkness.

"Ahh!" Celeste shrieked as Brendan's back got a small bit heavier.

"Y-you don't seem to like dark places, do you Celeste?" Brendan and Wally asked.

"I have no idea how my little sister is able to put up with this!" Celeste shrieked hiding behind Brendan.

"Oi, look!" May shouted pointing to the green lights on the straight pathway. "These should be switches to turn the lights on!" She said as she stepped on one of them as the lights revealed that it was a weight-lifting gym area. But just as Celeste began to calm down, May stepped off and the lights went too.

"It looks like we'll just have to walk around them seeing as how tredmills stop us from going straight." I said solving this puzzle. The four of them moved around the sides of the Gym and made their way to the Gym Leader.

"Yo, I'm Brawly! Gym Leader of Dewford Town! I'm surprised you guys managed to figure out my puzzle! I'm pretty sure I heard some lady shrieking back there.

"Um, yes, some lady." Celeste said looking to the side.

"Anyways, Brawly I am here to challenge you and get my second badge!" Brendan said grabbing his PokéBalls.

"Alright then, let's do this two on two, the first one to knock out 2 Pokémon is the winner!"

"That's fine with me! Let the battle begin!" Brendan shouted as the field was prepared.

"Alright Meditite! It's time to work out!" Brawly shouted releasing his Fighting Psychic Pokémon.

"If that's how we're starting, Applejack! I choose you!" I said calling my Fire Fighting Pokémon.

"Let's get to work." Applejack said as the battle began.

"Oh, Applejack, please be careful." Celeste said under her breath.

"Meditite, use Bulk Up to raise your stats!" Brawly said as Meditite stood in a fighting stance.

"Not like that'll get through! Applejack, use your ability to your advantage and get him with Ariel Ace!" Brendan shouted as Applejack got faster and her claws glowed a shiny silver as AJ attacked, knocking out Meditite.

"Wow, already!? I heard about you from Roxanne, I guess she wasn't lying when she said you were good!"

"Thanks, but it's all the work of my partners, I just call out the attacks." I said petting Applejack.

"Yer too modest sometimes, ya know that?" Applejack smirked.

"Well, let's see if you can beat my main!" Brawly said bringing out his last Pokémon.

That Pokémon was a bit pudgy with a dirty yellow color.

Makuhita, the Guts Pokémon. Makuhita never gives up, always getting back on its feet no matter how many times it's knocked over. Each time rising to its feet builds up energy in its body.

"A Makuhita eh? Interesting." I said putting on my glasses. "Calculations and planning is key to any kind of battle. And what kind of battle would it be with the complete opposite! Pinkie I choose you!"

As my Lotad appears, the two Pokémon stare at each other as in a sumo match as it begins with the two running towards each other. Surprisingly Pinkie had a pinkish glow around her as she headbutted into Makuhita.

"What?! Was that a Zen Headbutt?!" Brawly and Brendan shouted at the same time. May however scanned Pinkie with her Pokedex before the light left.

Lombre, the Jolly Pokémon. Lombre is the evolved form of Lotad. Primarily a nocturnal creature, it is sometimes mistaken for a human child.

"Are you saying-" Wally started until May interrupted.

"Pinkie Pie evolved?!"

"I did?! Wow, I never knew I could evolve, but then again I didn't knew what I was before meeting Brendy, but oh wait! Serious time." Pinkie said getting into a fighter's stance.

"Makuhita use Focus Punch!" Brawly shouted as Makuhita focused.

"Quick while it's down, use Zen Headbutt again!" Brendan shouted as Pinkie slammed her head into Makuhita with the psychic energy, making him faint.

"Whoa, I'm surprised I lost! But Roxanne was right. Here, take this Knuckle Badge." Brawly said handing Brendan the badge.

"Thank you very much. Badge number two is ours guys!" Brendan shouted as Applejack, Pinkie, and for some reason, Celeste shouted with glee.

As the four of them exited the Gym, a man with silver blue hair awaited us. "Who are you?" the group asked.

"Oh, sorry for standing here. My name is Steven, a lover of many stones and fossils, and I heard Dewford Cave had some runes, would you four like to come see them.

As the Journey Continues!