• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 1,221 Views, 26 Comments

Pokémon Solar Advanced Generation - The Gamer Master Archive



The ponies of Equestria come to the world of Pokémon in search of their new world.

  • ...
6
 26
 1,221

Team Terra's Return!

As the night arrives on Route 116, 3 people were trying to get out of a tree, well two per-say.

"Courtney, we have to get that Devon Scope before the other teams!" Matt yelled up at the tree.

"What are you even doing up there?" Discord asked down below with Matt.

"Brendan Aquail, Cerulean City, one badge obtained, strength to beat a Torkoal six levels above newly evolved Torchic, -Beginning Analysis-"

"Oh man, I hate when she gets like this." Matt said irritated. Discord only raised his eyebrow in suspicion.

"Whatever could be the matter here?"

"Whenever she gets like this, this is what we focus on for the next who knows how long." Matt said pointing to Courtney.

"Either way we have to focus on those Devon Goods. We have to get to them before the other teams do." Discord said in a thinking tone.

"PERFECT! If we can get the other Teams to those Devon Goods, then Brendan Aqauil will be there, since he's a goodie-good, and then I'll be able to analyze him and his data. It'll be a win-win for all of us!" Courtney screeched as thunder roared in the night.

After Brendan's Gym Battle against Roxanne to earn the Stone Badge, our heroes decide to go towards Dewford Town for Brendan's second gym battle. Unfortunately our heroes get sidetracked by the researcher they saw in Petalburg Woods.

"Hello children! Do you remember me?" the researcher asked in a rushed voice.

"Well, yes. We just saw you a day ago. Petalburg Woods isn't that big." May said.

"Indeed true. I managed to get the Devon Parts to Mr. Stone and they got upgraded."

"So why are you panting?" Brendan asked.

"Because these members of Team Magma took them from me."

"Do you think it was Courtney from before?" Wally asked him.

"No, it was a man. No purple hair in sight."

"Hm where did they run?"

"Onto route 116. Through there and to the cave to Verdanturf Town." He said pointing to the outskirts of town.

"Okay guys let's go!" Brendan said as they left. As the three ran towards the cave, Wally began to stur up a conversation.

"You know this could actually be some good training for Ralts."

"Really? Why's that?" Brendan asked.

"Well, I feel a good way to train my team is by pitting them against what they are weak against so they can grow a resistance to it. Matt's Frillish is part Ghost type so I could build up a resistance now."

"Huh, that sounds a lot like when you used Applejack against Roxanne's Nosepass." May replied.

"Yeah, I based it off of that battle because Applejack seemed to have built up a resistance to rock type attacks which caused Applejack to evolve into a Combusken. I think that maybe I could have Ralts grow his Psychic and Fairy type movesets." Wally answered as Brendan nodded.

"That's a smart idea. Well time to give those two the one two again!"

"Right!" The other two shouted as they sped up.


"Prepare for trouble, from the land up high!"
"In the sea below, a nasty surprise!"
"And evil as old as the land you see."
"Underneath lies our destiny!"
"Discord, that's ME!"
"To denounce the evils, of love and care."
"Lovely, charming villains are here!"
"Courtney."
"Hmph, Matt!"
"And Discord are the names! Pa!"
"Wherever there's peace in the universe...
"Team Terra"
"Will be there!"
"To make everything worse!"
"Torkoal!"
"Frillish!"

"We expected as much!" Brendan shouted as Pinkie and Fluttershy appeared at his sides.

"We heard from the researchers that you were here, and we just can't stay away!" May smirked as Mudkip arrived at her side.

"Frillish is all mine!" Wally said as Ralts and Treecko began their attack.

"Those fools will keep those kids busy as we make off with the equipment!"

"Pinkie, hit 'em with your best BubbleBeam! You use Venoshock Fluttershy!"

"Use Iron Defense to block it!" Courtney said with a quiet voice.

"You're open! Mudkip use Mud Shot!" May shouted from behind as Mudkip attacked Torkoal from behind.

"You think you can take Frillish on with your measly Psychic type, Shrimp! Use Shadow Ball!" Matt said aiming at Ralts.

"Use Bullet Seed to block it, Treecko!" Treecko blocked it as Ralts began to shine. "This was what I hoped for, now use Charge Beam!" Wally shouted as Ralts fired the Charge Beam and began to glow. Ralts's head ornament doubled and the green hair grew and grew a bit taller.

"Kirlia!!!!!!" The Pokémon roared, as May got out her Pokédex.

{Kirlia, the Emotion Pokémon, and the evolved form of Ralts. Kirlia is able to sense the feelings of its Trainer, and when it becomes happy, it will start to dance.}

"Amazing. Wally! Kirlia should have a wider movset than before! Try having him use a Ghost Type move!" May shouted.

"O-Okay! Kirlia, use Shadow Ball!" Wally shouted as Kirlia fired off a Shadow Ball defeating Frillish.

"Frillish! You damn cheater! Pokémon shouldn't evolve in battle!" Matt said as he stood back.

"Sorry, Matt, but them's the breaks!" Wally said joining us against Courtney.

"One more Venoshock, Flutters!"

"IRON DEFENSE! I've almost calculated his style of battle!"

"That defense strategy won't work! Mudkip finish Torkoal off with Mud Shot!" May shouted as Mudkip glowed a bright white light.

"That was not part of my well organized plan!!!" Courtney shouted as she began to lose her mind.

{Marshtomp, the Mud Fish Pokémon, is the evolved form of Mudkip. Its body is enclosed in a membrane allowing it to live on land. Its lower body is well developed, so it's capable of walking on two legs.}

"Amazing! Marshtomp! Use Muddy Water!" May shouted as Marshtomp fired off a Muddy Surf and washed out Courtney and her Torkoal.

"Well that settles that." May said as she nuzzled her Marshtomp as Pinkie and Fluttershy jumped in Brendan's arms.

"I feel like there was supposed to be more to it though." Wally said as Kirlia danced alongside Treecko.

"I felt like we did miss something." Brendan said while thinking back.

May however decided to cheer them up. "Come on you two! So we may have missed something or maybe we didn't. We don't know what it is, so let's forget it and move on! Dewford Town is calling our names!"

And so, after giving Team Terra another defeat, the three move on with new evolutions in tow.


"Brendan Aquail, I shall be watching you for a long while, good sir."

As The Journey Continues.....