• Published 26th May 2015
  • 3,618 Views, 77 Comments

Their New Life In Equestria - HAZESHIFT



The first day of the new school year at Canterlot high and although every new pony looks to make an impression , eight new Freshmen most likely will in a very big way.

  • ...
9
 77
 3,618

Chapter 4: I'm assuming you want an explanation?

Chapter 4: I’m assuming you want an explanation?

“P-p-pppp-Prince Gaia?” the guard who was in charge had had a cool and calm demeanor when he walked into the area where there was a reported disturbance but then that demeanor fell away when he saw the scene. The almost twenty colts in various states of disarray; some bloodied up a little, some with bruises, and a large portion of them clinging to consciousness and groaning in pain as the guards who were originally there to stop any violent action but were now doing triage on almost on the colt, the one exception being the only left standing in the middle of the mess. And now the guard slowly made his way over towards the eight legged pony, shaking just slightly as the colt looked around watching the guards do their jobs as blood was still running down his face slightly.

“Hmm?” Gaia’s quick snap to whomever called him made the guard flinch. But seeing as it was a guard his face softened and he finally smiled genuinely. “Oh hey, how’s it goin?” he asked with a friendly wave as the guard came closer to inspect the prince.

“um my prince...what happened here?” his eyes moved from the prince to the number of colts lying on the ground.

“Well there was a bit of an argument...and it got a little out of hoof,” Gaia responded nonchalantly.

“A little out of hoof? My prince you’re bleeding!” Gaia watched as the guard pointed at Gaia’s forehead and watched as the prince dabbed at it with a hoof and brought it down into his vision.

“Huh you’re right? I think i forgot about it when everything got a little heated,”

“I need a medic over here for the prince!” the guard was about to start shouting more before he felt two hooves on his shoulder and Gaia walk up next to him.

“Just some bandages please, no need to go overboard,” he said as a mare trotted up with a first aid kit. As she set it down and opened it he motioned for everybody to come over.

“My prince do you know who did this to you, we can bring him before you and-” the guards talk turned tough till Gaia stopped him with a hoof to the mouth.

“Nah that’s not necessary,” Gaia chuckled a bit confusing the guard.

“But sir attacking royalty, and drawing blood no less can be counted as attempted regicide. We have to-” he was silenced again by a hoof to the mouth as Gaia responded.

“What’s your name soldier?”

“...Ship Shape sir,”

“more of a sailor i take it?” Gaia asked as the medic lifted his hair out of the way and began to wipe away some of the excess blood.

“Yes, sir i’m actually in the navy but i’m fulfilling part of my rotation which means spending time ashore sir,”

“Okay then good to know. Now do you see that colt over there, the one that’s farther away than most and looks like a crumpled newspaper?” Gaia pointed out and the guard looked and found the colt, the guards just getting to him and trying to untangle his limbs so the could set him straight. “That’s the guy, he charged me with a piece of wood. I thought he was gonna hit me in the back but he went for the head and I was unprepared for it. But as for what you said earlier i think he got the punishment that he deserved,” Gaia mocked throwing a punch with one hoof and then used the other to simulate the trajectory and flight of the colt, moving it in circles to show that he flipped while in air before crashing hard.

“uh...ok then. Is ...is there anything you want us to do then, sir?” Ship Shape asked as the medic finished wrapping bandages around Gaia forehead.


“Well, make sure all of them get some medical care. Nothing should be too wrong with them. Also then find their parents and explain the situation, and explain the part about them being in a potentially violent gang, ok?”

“Yes, sir!” Ship Shape saluted and marched off to perform the duties assigned to him. As the nurse wrapped up fixing up Gaia he gave her his thanks before he turned to his friends and a still awestruck Erina.

“You...you..you,” we’re the only words that she was saying as she stared at Gaia with wide eyes.

“You have great hair. You have a winning personality. You sounded like a great leader when talking to that guard,” He tried to coax something out of her.

“YOU HAVE EIGHT LEGS!” whatever emotional damn that she had broke and she shouted out her words to the surprise of everyone around that was conscious.

“Oh...yeah...guilty on that one,” he said holding four hooves up like he was under arrest for something. “Man i haven’t surprised anypony with that for awhile,” he said as Erina slowly got closer and slowly lifted on hoof off the ground and began to poke and examine Gaia’s hooves. Gaia watched her curiously as she poked, prodded, rotated and flexed all four of his front legs before she seemed to calm down.

“Heh, well it looks like the whole situation has finally calmed down,” a voice caught Gaia’s attention and he looked to see that the pony who stopped the vending machine he threw.

“Uncle Rock Smash?” he asked shocked at the pony standing in front of him.

“Do you know another pony who lives in Canterlot besides all you royals that can stop something flung by you when you have one of your incidents’?” The large earth pony pointed to to the vending machine the was resting right where it had been stopped and right next to it was Vice, who was still curled into the fetal position.

“Yep that’s definitely your sarcasm,” Gaia said as he got up and the two shared a laugh as they hugged.

“Heh it’s nice to see you, you little pain in the ass. Also nice to see the rest of you little bunch of brats. Although it must have been too long cause most of ya ain’t so little anymore,” he looked at the rest of the group, having to crane his neck a little to get a better look at G.

“So what is one of the Captains of the Royal guard doing responding to a call about a highschool fight? Do they have somebody watching me with a special protocol in case i ever get into trouble...or start it?” Gaia amended the end of his sentence knowing full well that he sometimes started things and nothing ever just happened to him by mistake.

“Actually no, it’s more of a coincidence, i was on my way to the high school to pick up my daughter, when a message got sent to all guards in the area about a little fracas going down. i was a street over and I got up onto that rooftop just in time to see you chucking that vending machine like it was made of cloud,” Rock Smash pointed to the roof of a building that was parallel to where the vending machine was now resting.

“How’d you get on the roof? Did you jump?” Gaia wondered out loud.

“Nah i’m getting a little too old for that. a couple of years ago maybe i could have, but this time i decided to do it the old fashioned way and take the stairs,”

“oh ok, well sorry about keeping you from meeting your daughter,”

“Eh it’s okay with this mess i figured now that this should be about halfway.”

“What do you-”,

“ATTENTION!” A loud call to attention interrupted Gaia’s question as all attention turned back to the entrance of the area. From there Gaia could see three ponies more ponies walk in.

The first was an earth pony filly with light gold fur and a mane that was blonde but had swirls of crimson running through it every so often. She wore a stetson on her head and her cutie mark showed a bushel of small cherry red apples. she wore an implacable smile as she looked around and gave a whistle “Well this sure looks like somebody sure had some fun. Kinda sad we missed the party,” she said as she walked passed a guard giving him a polite nod.

“Well i’m glad that somebody saved us the hassle. I promised my mom that i wouldn’t get into any fights on the first day of highschool. You know how she gets when i don’t keep my word Cherry Apple,” the next to speak was a pegasus colt, his coat a medium artic blue which worked nicely with his grey ash hair.

“Yes yes we know how your mom can be Jetfire. And we’ll all laugh about it later but for now we have work to do,” The third pony was a last unicorn filly. She looked the plainest out of all with her brown coat and black hair thrown back into a ponytail. “Who is the guard in charge here?”

“Um, that would be me Corporal Ship Shape. And you are?” Ship Shape stepped up and for some reason saluted the filly.

“We’re the Student Council of Canterlot HIgh School, we got the message about the conduct of some students. Can you tell us what went on here?” She asked opening her saddlebags and levitating a clipboard and pencil out her stoic and calm demeanor was a little unnerving to Ship Shape.

“Um well i can but, if you like i think it would be better if you got a first hoof account,” Shipe Shape replied before pointing to Gaia.

Gaia saw him point and then from across the way he made eye contact with the unicorn filly. he waved to her and watched as she gave a quick eye roll and walk back around the corner. Seconds later she returned with yet another pony. “Well i’ll be damned…” Gaia muttered as he immediately recognized the pony, it wasn’t like there were many Alicorns his age.

“Prince Andromedus!?!” Ship Shape immediately snapped to attention and saluted as the Alicorn walked and surveyed the area. He stood a bit tall than the other three ponies he came with. HIs coat a deep navy blue being a great contrast with his red hair which seemed to be blowing with an invisible wind, hIs hair matched his cutie mark in color, a red swirling galaxy.

“At ease soldier and everypony, “ trying to relax all the guard who might have never had a chance to meet him until today. Once he saw them get back to work he spoke again. “Now what seems to be the problem Air Cutter?” he asked the unicorn before her arm shot out and pointed to Gaia. When he looked he saw Gaia quickly looking around at the colts who were being moved and the vending machine which if one looked could tell it had been ripped from its original resting place. “Yeah it all seems to fit,” he said before he started trotting towards Gaia.

As Andromedus came towards him, Gaia got up and also started moving towards him, his sister catching up with him and the rest of the group including a still somewhat surprised Erina trailing behind them along with Rock Smash.

“i completely forgot you guys were entering high school this year,” the guards watched in surprise as Prince Andromedus called out to the strange group.

“Well that’s what happens when you haven’t seen us since since Hearth's Warming!” they watched as Prince Gaia called back, the two groups getting closer and closer. When the were only about a few hoofs apart each of them stuck out a hoof to their sides and swung grabbing each others in a hoof shake while they flexed their arm.

“Been putting on a little muscle Gaia?” Andromedus said as they let go.

“Maybe, maybe you gotten weaker?” Gaia said before the two shared a laugh. “So who’s your friends? I heard something about the Student Council, are you guys their clean up crew or something?” Gaia asked getting mixed stairs from the ponies.

“Uh Gaia...we are the Student Council,” Andromedus replied as he motioned to the three other ponies he came with. “I’m pretty sure you and your friends are already acquainted with the members. “First we have our Manager of General Affairs-”

“Cherry Apple?” Apple Core interrupted Andromedus as he stepped out from the group to get a better look at the earth pony.

“Cousin Apple Core?” Cherry responded in shock before she smiled and charged her cousin before wrapping him in a hug “Wowie it’s been forever since we last seen each other. We gotta keep in touch better.” Cherry Apple squeezed him as Apple Core just laughed at his cousin’s antics, it was something he got used to as she always acted like this with family.

“Well ok then That’s our Manager of General affairs,” Andromedus started to speak again as the two cousins laughed, the wind taken out of his sails a little but not completely. “Besides Cherry we have our… technically the position is Secretary but he hates the title cause it sounds too girly for him. But anyways he’s Council Secretary-”

“Yo Jetfire what’s up?” The pegasus looked up from where he was standing and his vision was filled with a pair of upside down red eyes looking back at him.

“Really? i mean re-” Andromedus was a little annoyed at all the interrupting.

“Chroma? man this is like the best day ever right now!” Jetfire smiled as he brohoofed the upside pegasus.

“And last but not least our Vice President, my right hoof-”

“And don’t forget best daughter in the world as Rock Smash interrupted Andromedus and walked over to Air Cutter and threw a foreleg over her, bringing her into a hug which she gratefully accepted.

“Thanks daddy, oh and if you didn’t catch the name it’s Air Cutter,” she quickly and efficiently thanked her dad and then remembered to introduce herself to all the others.

Andromedus meanwhile was busy looking at the three ponies who had interrupted him, staring so hard that if he could he would shoot lasers out of his eyes. “And then there’s me the Student Council President_”

“Prince Andromedus?” The prince wheeled around on his spot, his eyes literally seeming to blaze with anger as he came face to face with the pony to interrupt him, fully intending to give them a piece of his mind.

“WHAT!” Andromedus yelled using the full power of the Royal Canterlot Voice as he turned to face the pony who interrupted him. Upon seeing Erina though all his rage turned into confusion. “Oh Erina...what are you doing here?”

“Um Andromedus she’s been here the whole time. Now i know you hate being interrupted but can you calm down a bit? Your mane’s being a bit more wavy than usual.” Hope politely asked causing Andromedus to look up to see his mane waving somewhat like a flag in a tornado.

“Oh um sorry,” he replied as he cooled down and his mane did the same. So Gaia i know you and your friends are anxious to get home, and we can settle most of what happened here tomorrow before class. But can we get a statement on what exactly happened here...and i know i might regret this but go as far back as possible,” Andromedus said as he called Air Cutter over from the embrace of her father who resumed floating a notepad and pencil, ready to take notes.

“Well ok...it kinda starts all the way back just before the first bell rang. That’s when I accidently bumped into and knocked over Erina,” Gaia started retelling the events of the morning. “I tried to apologize but her and her two fan club members kinda just blew me off and we didn’t meet again till first period when I accidently sat in her seat. I finally got to apologize when i gave it back,”

“And she forgave you right?” Erina was surprised when she heard what Prince Andromedus asked. Why would he care about something like that.

“So then after that class ended things went normally until gym...which i’m hoping you already know about?” Gaia skipped over Andromedus’ questions and looked to Air Cutter who nodded. “And so after that came lunch when we caught up with Erina...and then Vice showed up,” Gaia stopped to point to the pony who was still curled up in fear and possibly passed out by now. “And while him and Erina had a ‘polite’ conversation i kindly told him to walk away. And then he called me...what was it? oh yeah ‘the colt that missed the genetic lottery’” Gaia remembered before laughing a bit. “And that was everything that happened before school ended,”

“Ok i’ll stop you there that’s enough for now. We’ll pick this up tomorrow,” Andromedus said after Gaia told the first portion of the story. “Hopefully you won’t mind if some of these colt’s parents show up?” Andromedus asked.

“You say that like it hasn’t happened before?” Gaia shared a laugh with Andromedus before he and his group said their goodbyes and headed for the train station. leaving Andromedus, Erina, Rock Smash, and the rest of the student council as the guards finally finished moving all the hurt colts out of the area.

“man this is gonna be a pain to explain later…” Andromedus sat down rubbing his temples in small circles.

“You mean to your mother or aunt?” jetfire asked.

“No i mean to the parents of all these colts. It’s going to be a…” Andromedus paused as he watched Erina who hadn’t moved from her spot since Gaia and his group left. she was staring out in the direction that they left, her face stuck in contemplative thought.

“Go catch up with them,” Erina concentration was broken by Andromedus as he came up beside her staring in the same direction she does. “you obviously have questions that need answering. And the only ponies who can answer them are going to be getting on a train to go home for the day. So get going already the train won’t leave for another fifteen minutes or so and if you hurry it’ll take you ten to get there. Now go!” he said giving her a small shove forward. she quickly looked back at him for a minute still a bit confused before he motioned for her to get going. Shakily nodding she broke into a gallop and headed for the train station.

“You know even if she gets there she’s probably not going to get off the train in time,” Air Cutter told Andromedus as she checked the train schedule that she had on her clipboard.

“Yeah but you know how Erina can get. Even though she’s done a lot she needs to experience some more. And I think a little trip will do her some good as will the quaintness of the town,”

“What about the town’s inhabitants?”

“That’s why I’m sending her with Gaia. It wouldn’t do her well to get overwhelmed,” Air Cutter looked at her Student Council President to find him wearing a smirk she had seen only worn by two other ponies over the years, both of whom he was related to.

“You’re getting a little better at deviously planning,” Air Cutter told him as she walked over to her father and started to leave, leaving Andromedus with Cherry Apple and Jetfire.

“You think so? Because mom told me that i needed to put a little more effort into my subtlety-” Andromedus turned around to find Both Cherry Apple and Jetfire waving good bye to Air Cutter and her father leaving the three of them to finish all the work that she would normally take care of in situations.

“...Maybe i should take some notes from her?” Andromedus said, wondering if being devious came easier to mares?

___________________________________________________________________________

“Well this is going to be fun to explain when we get home,” Hope sighed as the group finally got back to the train station. After they left Prince Andromedus their walk was pretty uneventful, except for the ponies staring and the occasional bowing. Those were offset though with every time they came across a group of kids who looked at them in awe and waved, and then cheered when the group waved back.

“What’s that supposed to mean? You’re not the one that got into a fight with twenty something colts or the one with bandages on their head,” Gaia responded to his sister while using one hoof to point to his head, having eight legs it was easier to do things like that and not end up unbalanced.

“Oh yeah speaking of your bandages there big guy. What the heck happened there, that’s the first time we’ve seen you take a blow and actually get hurt in a long while,” Chroma glided of of her perch of G shoulder and hovered next to Gaia wondering just exactly what happened a only a hoofful of minutes ago.

“Well like i told Andromedus, i thought the guy was gonna hit me in the back but i guessed wrong and didn’t have my defense up on time. And as much as it hurt and as much as i hated the blood going down my face i gotta say it did numbers for my showmanship,” Gaia said chuckling in the end as the group reached the train station. The train to go back to ponyville was waiting and the conductor was busy escorting students back onto the cars when he noticed Gaia and the group and stopped in shock, he knew that he had ferried an alicorn but seeing Gaia with his eight legs stopped him in his tracks. “We’ll just take our usual car,” he said as he passed the conductor giving him a quick nod. They walked to the carriage near the end of the train and everyone got on. Doppler went in first and quickly swan dived onto the seat she sat on in the morning, the large cushion absorbing the impact. Chroma glided in next taking a seat next to Doppler as the car shook As G was the next to board followed by flair, the two sitting next to each other as usual. Apple Core and Hope came after them and Gaia was the last to board.

“Wait!” Gaia caught a shout coming from the distance and turned around so he could look out and see what was going on. As he stuck his head out he could make out Erina running down the platform making her way towards the him.

“Miss you need to buy a ticket-” the conductor of the train who was by the car moved to stop her but stopped when Gaia reached out and put a hoof on his shoulder.

“it’s okay she’s with us. Just put it on the tab,” he told the conductor who simply nodded and headed to the engine to get ready to leave the station. Gaia turned back to Erina who looked to be struggling to stay running as she got closer before he turned back into the carriage. “guys, we’re about to have company,” he got everyone's attention as the looked to the door as Erina finally came to a stop and put a hoof to the doorway to steady herself as her she took deep breaths with her chest heaving back and forth

“Ah Erina good to see you again so soon...are you okay?” Hope’s smile dimmed slightly as Gaia helped Erina into the car, her legs shaking from all the running.

“I’m….fine...everything’s...ok,” her words came between pants as she tried to settle herself before a small shove had her sitting on her haunches. she turned and found Gaia with an outstretched hoof.

“you need to sit down and catch your breath for a bit you look exhausted,” Gaia told her and Erina was about to retort when something cold and wet pressed against the side of her face.

“EEP!” she jumped away from her position getting a look at a water bottle that Chroma was holding where her face used to be.

“Need something to drink? you look thirsty,” Chroma moved over to where Erina had jumped, still holding the bottle out stretched in her hoof. Erina with a nod Erina took the bottle and quicker than most thought she would, ripped the cap off and proceeded to down the entire bottle in one go.

“PWhaaaw!” was the contented sound Erina gave after she finished the bottle. She smiled a bit before her brain caught up to her and she realized where she was. She jumped to her feet and her wide stare and smile were replaced with anger and narrowed glare, which she turned directly on Gaia. “YOU!” She marched towards him hobbling slightly as she kept one hoof outstretched and pointed at the colt whose eight legs all started to slowly go in reverse. “I have questions...and you better have answers! You can’t just do all that...stuff….everything that you did today and just expect everyone to play along and be all nonchalant! OH believe you me Mr. spider pony or whatever you are, instead of what you want i am going to be VERY VERY CHALANT!” Erina kept marching forward until she had basically pinned Gaia to a wall, with him holding four hooves up in slight defense.

“You do know that-”

“YES I KNOW CHALANT ISN’T A REAL WORD!” Erina shouted before the car suddenly gave a lurch, shaking the only two ponies still standing. “Oh the trains moving,” Erina said looking out the window her tone returning to a more neutral as she looked out the window to see the train station slowly moving away. Then she quickly did a double take looking between Gaia and the window before bolting over to the window, her face pressed against it as she shouted “WAIT THE TRAINS MOVING!?!”

She was about to ask why when suddenly a voice rang out from inside the car. “To all passengers we have now left Canterlot Station and are now making our way to our next destination Ponyville Station,” Erina looked up to see speakers mounted to the ceiling of the car.

“Ponyville?” she asked?

“I repeat our destination is Ponyville, we will arrive in half an hour,” The voice came over the speakers as if to answer Erina who turned and slumped to the floor in a defeated state. She had never really left Canterlot and she certainly had never planned on doing it today. After staring at her hooves in thought for a little while she looked up to meet the gazes of the seven ponies and one dragon in the car who had, through no fault of their own beside Gaia, completely turned her day into a whirlwind mess of unexpected events and meetings.

“Who….who are you?” she asked losing all the courage and anger she had mustered up after she ran to catch up with these underclassponies.

“What it isn’t obvious by now? I really thought some people would have put this together by the end of the school day,” Gaia laughed a bit as he sat down beside her, not having moved much from when she basically pinned him against a wall. “Well first off we live in Ponyville that should be a big hint. Come on just think a bit, surely at some point in your life somebody has told you about Ponyville or you’ve possibly read about. It’s a hard town to miss,” he told her, she remembered that she had read about it at some point in her life but her memory was a bit fuzzy. “Nothing yet? Well then take a look at us, we do resemble our parents a lot. Oh and remember Hope and I are twins and also G and Flair, it’s hard to tell because one is a dragon and then there’s G,”

“Hey!” FLair immediately stood from her seat glaring at Gaia while the others laughed.

“Flair that’s like the twentieth time i’ve done that,” He said wiping a tear from his eye before looking back to Erina who he could see was deep in thought.

She looked around starting with the yellow Earth Pony, Apple Core is she remembered hearing Cherry Apple correctly. His name must of meant that he belonged to the legendary agrarian Apple Family. Next she looked at the pink one, Doppler, her bouncy nature and silliness reminded her of a story of a pony her mother used to tell her about when she was younger. Then was the one with the rainbow-ish hair. Chroma was it?hadn’t there been a Wonderbolt that had come from Ponyville years ago with the same kind of hair, and hadn’t said Wonderbolt been part of something else before that? The one with the long blonde hair, Ember was a bit more of a mystery, she seemed caring and kind but there was something else mixed in it. She looked to G and his now apparent to her sister Flair. Erina had remembered reading about dragons in her youth and read that apparently the closest living dragon to her was in Ponyville...but if they were twins that meant that the dragon had to have...Erina shook her head as a picture started to form that made her blush slightly. And then she looked at the last two. Gaia and Hope. Apparently they were royals, a prince and princess like her but being an Alicorn and...whatever Gaia was gave them slightly more privilege than she had possibly. But if she broke it down that means there were six groups of kids. Six...why did that number stick out so much? The number bounced around her mind as she kept trying to think. Wait...Gaia and Hope are twins but they are both apparently have large magical powers, being an alicorn and again whatever Gaia was. While an Alicorn could be born form and two ponies having a set of twins that are both basically Alicorn has to have come from two very powerful ponies. Suddenly a memory played back from her childhood, a story her dad once told her before bed.

____________________________________________________________________________

“Daddy? Why do some ponies not smile at you?” her younger self once asked her father as he tucked her into bed. Her father smile disappeared with surprise for a moment before it was back but with a little sadness clinging to it.

‘Well Erina, I wasn’t always the daddy you know now. A long time ago i wasn’t a very nice pony,” her father’s smile drooped a bit lower as he remembered his past he had worked long to leave behind.

“You weren’t?” young Erina couldn’t believe that her daddy wasn’t always the best daddy in Equestria.

“No but i have changed, though forgiveness form some does not come all at once. But a long time ago this change started because of some very powerful beings.” her father saw an opportunity to turn his failing in a story for his beloved daughter.

“Really? Who were they? Were they spirits?” Her father loved the way his daughter’s eyes lit up in excitement.

“No they weren’t spirits...well one of them might technically be a spirit but i’m not totally sure. But they were ponies just like you and me...and there was also a dragon...and like a said another being...although i forget what he calls himself. Anyways one day i did something bad to one of the ponies,”

“you did?”

“Yes, to a princess no less!”

“You did something bad to Princess Celestia!?!” her father laughed as his daughter bolted upright in shock before he laid her back down and tucked her in again.

“No not Princess Celestia, honey,”

“Then Princess Luna?” the young filly asked.

“No silly this Princess Lived in Ponyville, and still does to this day. Now shush and let me finish,” her father bopped her on the nose and watch her giggle from the action. “Now as i was doing something bad to the Princess her five friends and the dragon showed up. And before you ask he was a very young dragon back then so no he wasn’t huge,” young Einra closed her mouth quickly when her father preemptively shut down her question. “They tried to talk some sense into me but i was too stubborn. It was only when ‘he’ appeared that things changed. ‘He’ was in love with the princess and didn’t like what i was doing very much, and he taught me a lesson. And after that i was in trouble with Princess Celestia for awhile but then i decided to change,”

“And that’s when you became my awesome daddy?”

“Well there was a bit of a time gap in between that and you but yes, that when i became your awesome daddy,” her father gave her a nuzzle and kissed her forehead and moved for the doorway to let her get to sleep.

“Daddy?” she asked as her father reached the door and the lightswitch to the room.

“Yes sweetie?” Her father turned to her, his hoof hovering of the lightswitch.

“What was the Princess's name...in Ponyville?” she asked her father’s smile never breaking.

“oh you don’t remember? i’m sure you’ve met her before but i think it was when you were really young. you don’t remember-”

____________________________________________________________________________

“Princess Twilight,” Erina memory stopped as she finally remembered and spoke the name outloud getting the attention of everyone.

“Oh I think she’s got it!” Gaia stood up and moved around to his sister watching as Erina finally put all the puzzle pieces together.

“you’re...you’re….you’re the children of the Elements of Harmony!” she exclaimed getting a couple of cheers, mostly form Doppler and Gaia.

“Finally i thought she’d take forever to figure it out,” Chroma raised her hooves to the sky.

“We’d thought most ponies would be able to put it together quicker...but i guess some of us don’t look exactly like our parentage,” Gaia got up to give her a pat on the back But Erina stopped him mid swing and before he knew it her glare from earlier.

“While I admit it was nice to figure who at least your mothers are. And while it does explain your groups’...eccentricities,” Erina turned to Doppler who was standing next to her holding a tray of various sweets which Erina honestly didn’t know where she pulled it out of. “Figuring this out was a nice derailment but it still doesn’t answer the first question I have,” she said prodding Gaia in his chest.

“Ooh? and what would that be?” Gaia asked after an audible gulp.

“You still haven’t answered my question as to what exactly are you?” she yelled at him as loud as she wanted to hoping to make it seem like she was using the Royal Canterlot Voice.

“Oh...that…” Gaia said after she finished while rubbing a hoof in one of his ears. “Well...that’s a little more complicated…”

Author's Note:

OK so i'll be frank, thi sis un edited. my group is busy right now and i can't stand the thought of missing my one upload a month schedule. I'll fix it when it is edited though

So i just keep adding new characters don't I? At least one of them should be easy but the others are a bit more mixed with characters i created

first Prince Andromedus: This should be the easiest one, he a frickin blue Alicorn with a name referencing a constellation, i won't spoil this one for you

Second Cherry Apple: THis one would be tougher but i'll give it to you, she's the daughter of our(or at least my) favorite Appleosan apple family member Braeburn and the nic southern dame Cherry Jubilee. Why? cause i said so that's why...

Third Jetfire: FIrst off i couldn't give him the colors i wanted but yes he's totally based of the transformer of same name...why...cause the names cool. He's the son of an OC of mine Storm Breaker and Fleetfoot

Fourth Air Cutter: well i already told you who her dad was. Member of the Omega Trio Rock Smash...and he rmother...also a member of the Omega Trio, the only mare, Shock Point

So that all the new characters... still haven't told you much about the main cast though...not many have asked...makes me sad....haven't heard from my art guy in a while either so nothing new atm, with school back in full swing things tend to slow down but i'm still going to try m hardest to keep things moving and keep putting up stuff

so till next time CYA!!!!