• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 2,360 Views, 71 Comments

Soarin's -Diary- Journal - SuicidalAngel



Soarin has a journal where he writes about....certain things

  • ...
4
 71
 2,360

Chapter 3

Me.....again


So today I went to Dash's house. Ok so I should say night cuz now it is and I left a few short minutes ago. But anyways, it was the best thing ever!!! We looked at each other and she looked like she was blushing!

She could actually like me! WOOOOOOOOO!! And she said she could trust me to open up about her feelings! I would have never guessed she would want it to fly. How much she just wishes to be free in the air! Its so beautiful, like a gateway to her freedom.

Ok I'll admit that was sappy coming from me but I've been worse ,right? And when she pinned me and her eyes just stared into my soul..I had to fight the urge to just pull her in and kiss her then and there..

Good thing I didn't though cuz after a while her brother walked in, and he was so angry that his face changed from blue to red completely...That's when he REEEEEALLY lost it, like said, he thought I was was pregnant!! <----WHAT?!

I've got to be more careful around him..I mean if all goes well, he could end up being my brother in law. Ok yeah, me thinking stuff like that about his sister and myself is what's gonna get me killed. But what can I say, I like her and he knows that. Which, actually makes the situation worse in this case. Ok well enough about Dashie...yeah I called her that...Hmm. Grades! Let's talk a bit about school...aaaaaaand done. Nothing that interesting going on these days.

Ok now back to Dashie, how can I confess my feelings to her? What if she isn't even fazed by the fact that she keeps me up at night? What if she doesn't even care that I melt every time she says my name? What if she never truly understands how beautiful she is to me? She's like a princess. My princess.. *dies*


~Soarin