• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 2,360 Views, 71 Comments

Soarin's -Diary- Journal - SuicidalAngel



Soarin has a journal where he writes about....certain things

  • ...
4
 71
 2,360

Chapter 1

Hey..yeah me again...


Rainbow Dash. Why do I keep hiding my feelings from her. I looked like a dork today when I complemented on her eyes all of a sudden. Ugh! Why do I always end up acting like an idiot around her these days?

Then again..she could like me back..maybe. Spitfire says she keeps asking about me, but she never said what she asked specifically. Oh no! What if she asked why I keep staring at her!? If she doesn't feel the same way I feel towards her? All our friendship would be ruined! <----OVER 9000 REACTING

Ok calm down Soarin...don't go into conclusions. Especially if they're as negative as that. We would still be friends and all. It would just be sorta.. awkward...it just wouldn't be the same. And I would be forced to look at her beautiful, bright magenta eyes knowing they would never look at me the way I look at them.

I still remember how we met. It was during a soccer game in first grade, she was playing on the field and I was sitting there watching. She sprained her ankle and fell on top of me, looking at me with those eyes. At the time it really didn't mean anything, I mean she was just a girl I met. I helped her and we had been friends. I didn't care much for sports until I met her. I was always kinda quiet and she was a big part of breaking me out of my shell and I loved her for it. I always have..she brings out the best in me.

Woah wait did I just say I loved her? Ok woah this paper is powerful... what I meant was she has nice eyes. Oh god why do I do that!? <--- Cuz you is a dork, DUH

You know what? Screw it! This is my journal thing, I can confess I wanna kiss her! Is it so bad I just want her! Wait not like that..no not like I want her..ok well maybe I want her but not that way..I think. Wait no! Aw crap why am writing in pen!! I need those eraseable ones.

~Soarin'