• Published 18th Jul 2015
  • 1,763 Views, 87 Comments

Aria and Sonata Have a Prank War - Glitch Hooves



A war has been started, a prank war, that is. Only one winner can be determined as the lines of 'too far,' are beaten to a senseless pulp.

  • ...
2
 87
 1,763

Apiphobia

Date: 2009/04/17

Five years, six months, and ten days before 'Endgame'

Spring: a time of life, a time of rebirth, a time of warmth. It was the signal for new life to come into play, for new life to be tested in the cycle of life, and if they fail, they have oblivion take them, if they succeed: they watch as their offspring do the same.

On this day, the sun refused to let any clouds stain the sky and continued to shine below, casting down beautiful golden rays of glorious sunshine. They warmed the earth with a crisp air and gave it a rejuvenating feel.

You take in a breath and feel alive!

Sonata Dusk was simply lazing about outside, enjoying the sights and soaking in the light, on such days, nothing can bring her spirits down. No matter how absolutely horrid this world was, nothing could beat the feeling of spring to her.

Except for sweets, those things are absolutely delectable to her. Or Mexican food, that too.

After a few hours of simply laying down on a bed of grass, specifically labeled. "Do not tread," she decided to go on home.

She walked slowly; she wanted to get as much of this glorious day as possible. She decided to be merciful to the other people walking down the street, the civilians, unaware of the power she and her sisters hold. They just saw her as another happy go lucky girl walking down the street.

Now standing outside her home, a smile on her face. She could only think of one thing as she opened the door.

'Nothing could ruin this da-!'

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Oh, hi!" Aria greeted from the middle of the living room... in a bee keeper suit.

Surrounded by bees...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Sonata continued to scream.

Aria simply stood there as the bees continued to mill about doing their bee duty as bees do, while Sonata continued to scream. Considering she was siren it was... quite loud. Window panes shattered from across town.

she finally stopped after her lungs ran out of air.

Aria stared at her; unamused.

"Eleven minutes... new record," She muttered.

"Why do you have all these bees!!" Sonata shrieked. It was a surprise she hadn't passed out from oxygen deprivation. Even more surprising her brain survived that long.

"I decide to become a beekeeper today," she answered.

"Why here?!" Sonata screamed.

"I thought it was in good enough condition to hold a few boxes of bees," Aria answered.

"Why?!"

"No reason," Aria replied with a dark smile.

Sonata felt her eye twitch.

"Come on in! They don't sting... much."

Sonata simply stood at the doorway, unsure of what to do. Her mind was beginning to fog up as the sounds of buzzing began to turn into a mindless drone.

"I have an extra suit in your room if you want it," Aria said.

That managed to break through the haze in Sonata's mind. Protection! From these freaks of nature! She could've just left, but the buzzing, and the news of salvation were too much for her instinctual mind to comprehend at this point. She very slowly entered her own home which had become an over-sized hive. She watched as her worst fears continued to fly past her, paying her no heed when all she wanted to do was scream, and punch every single bee in the face.

She could feel their furry little abdomens brush by her arms and face, every time she felt one touch her, or fly by her ears, she froze in place. Refusing to take another step forward until they disappear into the horde of their own brethren. One had even landed on her forehead, she could feel a strange tingling sensation as her heart continued to pump adrenaline through her body. Every ounce of her being knew.

If she screamed, she would surely die.

She was in the lion's den now, she felt purely helpless, and her sister wouldn't do a thing to ease her suffering. She was just watching with an evil grin as she had hardly walked two feet into her own home.

The bees continued to buzz around doing their bee duty, or whatever bees do inside a fairly well constructed house. it had taken what felt like years to Sonata to finally reach her own door. The salvation of it felt glorious, to finally be away from these dogs of war felt gratifying.

She wrapped her trembling hand around the door knob and twisted it.

It was locked.

The insane smile on her face was replaced quickly by dread

Her mind began to shatter, her only hope of salvation. Stopped by two inches of wood. She fell to her knees and stared at the door. The dread only growing as tears began to well in her eyes, streaming down her face.

The buzzing paid her no mind.

She was about to test her theory on whether she could punch a hole in the door when she heard a voice, she didn't recognize at this point, all she could recognize was that it was in a language she understood.

"Did I say in your room? Whoopsie, I meant in here," the voice said.

Sonata turned around to see a bee keeper suit pointing at a box, it was a white box with splits and splinters strewn across it.

"Careful though, I think the queens in here, and they don't like it when you get too close," the suit warned.

That warning fell upon deaf ears. Sonata heard only one thing, and that was that her safety was nestled deep inside that cage where a great beast lays in wait of her. She would win this, she must.

She let out a war cry before sprinting for the box.

"GIVE ME!!!" she screamed with a guttural cry, sounding more like a rabid dog than anything else.

Stopping just outside the box, she flung open the top door, the hinge flying open, and the door flying away, and slamming against the wall. She stared deep inside the box, seeing nothing but darkness. Colors swirled around her and the box, creating a small arena with them in the center. She knew something was in there, and that something knew she was coming for it. Any minute now, it would sic its minions on her, but what if she were to usurp it?

Yes, that would work, become the queen of all bees. That would work.

Reaching her hand in, first thing she felt was something hard and fuzzy, but the hair was prickly, like it was freshly shaven. It felt like it was wearing armor. It was the current queens body! But it was so much bigger than her hand, maybe even her head! She continued to feel around, looking for this things neck when she felt it move. She swore she felt teeth as it bit into her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed, before promptly fainting in fear.

####

Aria stared as her sister fell on her back, a permanent face of shock. Even with her eyes closed, she looked absolutely livid. Some bees continued to crawl on her face and identify that the threat was gone. She gave a dark chuckle before reaching inside the box. Inside wasn't a bee of legends, nor a bee suit.

But rather a Roomba with googly eyes and a large lock of golden hair attached to the back.

She set it down and watched as it continued its duty of cleaning the floor, it comically slammed against Sonata as it tried again and again to get past the block.

She heard the sound of a door opening and watched as Adagio walked out, no bee keeper suit, just her and a black lingerie, also a large chunk of her hair was missing. She looked tired, as if just woken up, and a swarm of bees followed shortly behind.

"So what happened? I think I had money on, 'passes out'" she said.

"Nice try, you had 'wets herself' I called she faints," Aria corrected.

"Dammit,"

"Hold up..." Aria interrupted. "looks like everyone's a winner."

Only after she looked back up did she notice the cluster of bees sticking by Adagio's side, they appeared to be waiting for something.

"Whats up with you?" she asked.

"Dunno; think they made me their queen or something," Adagio said.

"Seriously?"

Adagio was about to answer when she brushed her hand through her hair to straighten it slightly, only to feel that the part that was her left half completely missing, it was when she saw the Roomba did she put two and two together. She felt her eye twitch and saw the culprit in front of her. She felt a slow rumble deep inside as her eyes began to redden around the edges, she felt... angry. This, combined with the lack of sleep, didn't really help.

"Uh, Dagi? You alright?" Aria nervously chuckled.

"Oh yes," she said. "I'm just absolutely LIVID right now!" her voice was started to sound a few octaves lower. "And just so you know: I hate it when idiots ruin my beauty sleep!, and especially my HAIR!" and with that, she pointed a crooked finger towards Aria , and said with a low and menacing voice. "Kill!"

Author's Note:

This chapter was brought to you by.

As always, help me spot any errors, and thanks for reading.