• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 449 Views, 13 Comments

My little pony the charge of the dark - super star warrior x1



Since Twilight became a princess, and new force was rise. This battle she needed to fight dark magic, which was not King Sombra. Come and check it out.

  • ...
19
 13
 449

Chapter one

At night Inside a dark spooky Everfree forest, Spike ran and huffing. He started to realize that he lost his way. The forest was different than the day he went into. There were lots of black smoke around. It really had no idea what was he dealing, the full moon above him his only light source. His eyes darted around as he tried to find his path, and he started to slow down as he realised he was now, undoubtedly, lost. “Great… I’m going to stuck here forever. Why ever I come to this forest.” He looked up at the trees around him, which looked completely different at night than they had earlier that day. A thick, dark fog surrounded everywhere and he peered through it, trying to see anything familiar. He sighed with relief as he spotted the ruins of the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters, and started to walk towards them.
The Dark shadow appeared at his back which shocked him. I had two eye red that stare at him. He had no idea what was that. The shadow had not spoke a work and started to breath out purple energy. The purple dark energy surrounded the cave. The eye turned into purple and the energy started to left Spike up.

Suddenly, A pair of red eyes appeared out of the darkness, and stared at Spike. Spike whimpered, cowering in fear. The pair of eyes fired a black bolt of light towards Spike. Spike yelled and jumped behind a tree, the beam of light missing him by mere inches. The dark shadow chased Spike. It boomed to the wrong side. Spike ran toward to the royal two sister castle and tried to get cover.

The Dark shadow appeared at his back which shocked him. The two eye red that stare at him. He had no idea what was that. The shadow had not spoke a work and started to breath out purple energy. The purple dark energy surrounded the castle. The eye turned into purple and the energy started to left Spike up.
Suddenly, a big explosion blowed up inside the castle and with dark purple fog. It affected the tree nearby and some fire which was dark purple burning on the ground. Everything in the castle were destroyed on the ground which was a terrible explosion.


Twilight point to view
Few hours ago, I was reading and I saw Spike come in. He yelled at me about that no one care about him. He was really angry because of other pony said joke on him. They said that Spike was princess Twilight sidekick. After that, I went to Spike room and knocked on his door, but it didn't have any respond. I used my magic to unlock the door slowly. I slowly walked in and saw a letter on the table. It said, " Dear my sidekick. I think that you are no longer worth to stay. You are suck, naughty, lazy, no future, not pony sidekick. I never like you to stay with me. Your master Twilight." Wait. I thought on my head. I never wrote this letter and I would never do that.

I went to find Spike, because he wasn't at the castle, Canterlot or other place. No pony saw him. My magic lead me to the Everfree forest. I also asked a few royal guard to follow me. I had no idea who would like to hurt Spike. For me it was like a hammer that broke your heart into a thousand species. The forest was a place that no pony tried to go alone at night. Since I had went to the forest at night before. I thought that I could go and found him. We walked a while and realised Spike foot print around the ground. I followed it and arrived the castle of the two sister and it blew up. " Oh my gosh," I said. I saw the black fire in the ground and black spot left inside the castle.

" Your highness, forgive me, but it is not a good idea to search right now. We better start in the morning," one of the royal guard said.

" No, Spike is my best friend and I need to find him." I yelled " It won't stop until I said so."

The next day........
I was so tired of the whole night to search the creepy forest, but it was still no sign of him. I tried not to think about that was he still alive. I sat inside the throne. My friend came and started ask question. " Twilight are you okay. You look terrible," Rarity said and picked a mirror with her magic to show the scratch on my face. It was completely terrible.

" Well if you don't want Cadance to see you that how look like now. I also heard the royal guard you like and he is coming," Rainbow Dash said aside my ear.

I brushed and went to my room. I wiped the scratch and fixed my hair. I got out and Cadance arrived. " Hello Twilight I think that I know what happen yesterday," she said.

" Oh hey, c-can we talk in private," I said.

" Okay," She said as we walked into the room.

" I thought that the forest was just scary. Why was that happen? After that nopony wanted to go in the forest," I asked.

" It was really weird. I agree you. Most of the guard doesn't want to entry the forest. Except one," she replied.

" Who," I asked.

" Do you still remember Flash Sentry? " she said.

" Yes, of cause," I said with brush on my face.

" He volunteer to go in the forest. He said that he went to the forest a serval time," She said.

" What? " I said.

" It feel like that he was hiding secret," Cadence said.

" I think that we can talk to him," I said.

She called Flash to come in. He was still like the Flash that I saw on the day that I came back from the other world.

" Your highness, what is your request," he asked in gent voice.

" Tell me why you were interested in this case," Cadence asked.

" Well I am not afraid of dark," He said bravely.

" Well tell me why only you don't afraid," I asked.

" Well ah. I.... ah.... I don't know," he replied.

" Well you can go now," Cadence suddenly said.

" It was really weird and I think that we should see how his search go," she said as I nod.

End of Chapter one