• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 448 Views, 13 Comments

My little pony the charge of the dark - super star warrior x1



Since Twilight became a princess, and new force was rise. This battle she needed to fight dark magic, which was not King Sombra. Come and check it out.

  • ...
19
 13
 448

chapter four

Twilight point to view
We got out from Flash dream and Luna pushed me out the room. We flew out to the garden. " Okay it was really weird inside the dream, and it was part of his memories." Luna told me.

" Okay clam down first. Although it was really weird, but he still didn't turn on us right." I said.

Luna stepped backward, " But we still need to be very careful," she said.

" Luna it was late now and I think that I should get some rest.," I said and she nodded.

Next day
I went to find Flash and he was awake. He looked a bit weak and he sat up on the bed. I went to the room. " Hey, how's feel." I asked.

" Well weird." he answered and he made his hooves on fire.

" It's okay and I think Celestia that she wants to see you," I said.

He got up from the bed and slowly walked to the throne room. He bowed to the two sister and I sat flanking by Celestia. " Flash Sentry I knew that you had special power. We had a plan to defeat the army and we need your help," she said.

" Your highness my only dream is to serve. I will do my best." he replied.

" Before we tell you the plan. We want to see that all the power you have." Luna said.

" Wait what." he shocked.

" Discord is going to fight you and you need to use your power," Celestia said and Discord appeared.

" Alright let's get started," Discord said and placed some wall around them " Just in case over fire."
They both stood on different side in the circle. Flash started first and he created some energy from his hoof. It missed Discord and he threw show ball. The snowball melted my fire. The ground pushed Flash higher. He blasted out lighting again. It had a high strong blast. " Well it was way cool than I thought." he mumbled himself.

" Light," he mumbled and turned invisible. Discord looked around carefully. A hit strikes to his back. He knocked forward and turned around to throw sand.

After a hour, I found out that he had nature power which were fire, ice, water, lighting, earth, gravity, light, wind, shadow, sound, gas, speed, mind, absorb, energy, nature, metal, form, smoke, sense, and healing. I wrote everything down the paper. Discord was totally run out of breath to fight and Futtershy took care of him. I saw Rainbow Dash that flew to Flash " You were so awesome," she said a bit loud.

" Alright every pony let's takes about the plan," Celestia said.

We gathered at the middle of the throne room. " Flash could you find out the floor plan of there base and there location of the base?" Luna asked.

" Sure give me five minute, your highness." he said and ran away like wind.

After five minute, he drew a floor pan. I was there base. The outside looked like a giant castle or fortress. He started t point and told us the floor plan. " Here is the front entrance which has a group of thousand fighters, tanks, ground cannon, helicopter, and some super automatic hydro self defender laser guns," he said than Applejack interrupted " Wait what is automatic hydro self defender laser guns mean." she asked.

" Well it was really simple." Flash explained " It could sense enemy around and shoot them within a distance."

Everyone nodded and felt a bit terrible. " The entrance is a gate which linked to the shield. We can't get in from air, ground or underground. The gate had electrical and automatic laser sniper gun which is a gun pretty same as the one I told you. The entrance is a strong gate which cans open automatic. All the wall, gate and door are too hard to destroy. On the roof, they had lots of jets and automatic cannons. Also some flying teams always ready fight. There is another way to go which locates at the back. But they have navy, which is something that you never saw. In the inside, we have ground army room which all the ground fighters rest and work. There is lots of hallway which the scouts always patrol. There is a way lead to the underground where they park all the battleships and other vehicles. Continue we have weapon room where they put cool weapons. There is also Navy room and air fighter room. The top of the tower is the master room where the black warrior locates." he finished his long explanation at last which could took me a whole moth to wait.

" So here's the plan, first we need to distract the all the army away. Than we will sneak in and steal all there weapons. After that we can use them to against them," Celestia said seriously.

" Wait, you mean we had to fight with the entire army. Wow, I think we better surrender," Rainbow Dash said.

" I think that their is one of you that can help us to distract them," Luna said and looked at Pinkie .

" Oh I think that I get i," Flash said and I got it, too.

No one point to view

The royal army and Celestia arrived to the front door of the fortress. The four army general was lying on a bench sunbathing and reading a book. A little scout, interrupted and he repotted " Sir there was a bunch of army in front the gate," he said.

Pinkie Pie seted a stage and started to sing you gotta share, you gotta care. The whole army stared at Pinkie with a surprise look. The canon controller stood up and looked it her. The general took a telescope form a scout hands and tried to see what were they up to. The air force on the roof heard some noise form the ground, " Hey guys see. We have a show at the ground," a fighter near the edge called out. The entire air force took telescope and watched the show. The navy saw the show and the entire navy were focus on them.

At the same time, Flash, Rainbow Dash, Futtershy, Luna, Twilight, and some of the pegasus followed Flash and sneaked into the fortress. They arrived into the hallway by the window. It was really quite inside. Flash heard some fighters that were coming to his way. He shape changed to one of the fighter and he walked near to them. " Hey there guys do you know that we have a big show at the front door," he said to them.
They both looked at each other " Well I think that we should check on it. Wait, I not really see you around," one of them said.

" Ahhh, I am..... I am. Well forget it," he said and blew some sleeping gas to them. They both fainted and Flash hided them inside the trash can.
We walked out from the side and Luna looked at him " I thought the plan that didn't involved fighting," she said and stared at Flash. " Well sorry your highness, for your own safety I have to do that," he replied.

Luna started to feel uncomfortable and wanted to smash Flash out the window. They both started to burring and Twilight stopped the fight " We need to finish the plan first," she said.

They walked to the way that lead to the underground weapons room. Flash pushed the button and the heavy door slide a to the left. We saw that there was billion of army working. " You didn't tell us that the entire army were actually here." Luna whispered her word.

" Now is time for rock and roll," Flash said with smile and stepped on the ground which the ice blocked the door.

Every fighter dropped there work and took weapons to fight. The front fighter used sword to break the ice. Once the ice broke to the ground and Flash threw five ball. The ice melted and made the ground slipped. Some of the fighter fell on the ground and shoot laser everywhere. Luna ran to a tank and the driver turned around with sword on his hands. " Hey this isn't how you treat a princess," Luna said and threw him with her magic. The driver fell on cannon and the canon missed fire another tank.

Luna looked at the control panel with confutation. She saw a big red button at the middle and she pressed on it slowly. The tank fired out and shoot a half air helicopter. " This things can take down anything," she said and pressed another which the rarer gun shoot the enemy that tried to attack from the back.

Futtershy was afraid and tried to fall back. She accidentally boomed into a fighter. " Oh sorry," she said in her little voice. The fighter left up his sword and ready to slash on her. Suddenly, a hands smashed the fighter to a motorcycle which case a crash to a car.
Flash was the one who saved her. He reached out his hands and pulled her up. " Well if you don't like to fight and you can drive the battleship," he said and pointed to the battleship.

" Okay," she said and started to fly to the ship. She kept doing the fighting action with angry face.

She saw bunch guy that looked at her. " Hey guys a little pony wanted to fight us," one of them said.

There was a little bee that flew at the fighter. The fighter saw it and hit the bee down. The other stepped on the bee until it dead. Futtershy saw which made her very angry. " How dare you treat a little creature so rude." she said and took automatic giant laser gun.

Those guy looked at her " Oh my, that won't be end well," the one who hit the bee said.

" You gonna to pay for that." Futtershy yelled and started the gun.

In a noise battle, on the top the black warrior stood on top. Flash noticed the deadly feeling that pushed from him. He turned around and looked at the dark warrior crossing arm and looked at the same direction. " So we met again," Flash said it in his brain. " We had some unfinished business." the dark warrior replied.
To be continue.........

Comments ( 1 )

I nearly died after reading all the grammatical errors in the desc alone. i am not gonna read the story

Login or register to comment