• ...
13
 43
 1,321

This Chapter May or May Not Come Out A Relatively Short Time After the Last

Yeah so................................. Uhm.... I really don't know how to continue.
Alright. Yeah. One second. Storyteller's block, you know.
That's not real.
Whatever.
Okay, Cadance, to help you out, I'll start you off on this part: Omg, okay, like totally, I was talking to 'Shine and it was so awkward because the library was closed!!!! What do we do??? Omg I have so much angst in highschool look at me I'm so popular but I'm secretly a baaaaad kid inside because I'm doing something no one expects!!!! Woah!!!!
That—that hurt....
Then just get on with it! It's like you're a self conscious prepy school girl trying to increase the word count to trick herself into thinking her writing is better!
I—I'm not—that's not what I'm doing....
...
...
...
Oh, come on, Cadance, look, I'm sorry, you don't have to pout like that. Oh, don't start crying, too! Why are you crying now?!
Be-because you're being so m-mean....
Okay, okay, I said I was sorry. Please, Cadance, tell me your story. I would love to hear it. Earlier, I was lying, you knew I wasn't really going to walk away, it was a joke. I took it too far. So can you finish your story?
...
...
...
Please, Cadance?
...
...
O-Okay... I... Just uhm... give me a second....

Author's Note:

Cadance has had a rough week, and this was just the straw that broke the camel—er, pony's—back. And Twilight was stressed out too, so don't please blame her. I mean, anyone who has to hear Cadance tell a story is bound to feel at least some undue burden.