• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 2,828 Views, 47 Comments

Dreams & Nightmares - TheUnknownPerson



Sequel to, "A Certain Urge"/// Pinkamena has taken over Pinkie's body. Its easy to say that she has done some heinous acts with her body. If Pinkie doesn't regain control, she will fade away. She needs to fight.

  • ...
6
 47
 2,828

XV: An Order

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Princess Celestia sat at the table, Princess Celestia taking the chair at the head, with Twilight and Pinkie sitting at the two chairs at the foot of the table, sitting across from each other. The only sound inside the room was the

"So, Twilight, what was it you wanted to discuss with me?"

"Uh... well, you see, Pinkie has a... a favor of sorts to ask you..."

"What sort of favor is it? Did Gummy chew up your notes again?" Princess Celestia joked, trying to ease the tension in the room. Pinkie chuckled under her breath, and relaxed.

"No, it's not like that." Twilight said, giggling. Princess Celestia subtly grinned.

"All right. What is it that you wanted then, Pinkie?"

"Well... Twilight said she's been telling you about what's happened."

"She has... however, I doubt that you would actually do that. Although, I will remain unbiased. So, I guess you're going to explain why?"

"Well... you see, there's this pony called Pinkamena who did those things... and a lot of other things."

"All right? Why didn't you bring this pony with you?" Princess Celestia asked. Pinkie tapped her fore-hooves against each other, circling around the outside.

"S-she's kind of already here." Pinkie said. Princess Celestia looked down at her with one of her eyebrows raised, a bit confused. She turned to Twilight.

"Is this true?" She asked. Twilight nodded.

"I've seen her go from Pinkie in one minute to a stranger in the next."

"S-she regrets going after Fluttershy."

"What about your parents? Or your sister-- Maud?"

"No." Pinkamena's hair suddenly deflated, falling to the right side of her face.

Wait, what're you doing?

Telling her the truth.

"Why not Pinki- Pinkamena?"

"Because they're the whole reason I'm like this in the first place. They're the reason why I attacked Fluttershy out of blind rage. I will never forgive them for that."

"Wait-- what happened? Twilight?" Princess Celestia turned to Twilight. Twilight shook her head.

"They took my wings. They chopped--" Pinkamena's voice trembled and cracked, her eyes stinging. She stared back up at Princess Celestia, her hooves trembling. "They chopped off my wings while I was still awake. Without any medicine. For not doing my bucking job at my farm."

Princess Celestia magically grasped a small napkin, and lifted it to Pinkamena's cheeks, wiping her tears away.

"I am so sorry, my little pony. No filly deserved to feel that."

"Y-yeah... I-I had to-- I needed to get rid of the helplessness-- the fear of what happened. You have to understand."

"I do, but that doesn't necessarily me I think it's right."

"Will yo-you give me my wings, princess?"

"You realize I could be making a huge mistake by letting you roam free throughout the streets of Equestria? How should I trust you?"

"Honestly, you shouldn't, your highness. But I'd be indebted to you forever."

Princess Celestia turned away.

"Pinkamena, leave the room. Twilight and I must discuss some things."

Pinkamena nodded and trotted towards the exit, stepping out. Her body stiffened as Pinkie regained control.

What the hay was that?!

==================

That went better than I expected. I know she's still mad, but I'm glad she thought on me enough to not freak out in front of me...

Fluttershy looked over at Angel Bunny and the cub. Angel had eaten through his carrot stew and now was lying down on the pillow, taking a nap. The cub had barely acknowledged anything around her. She didn't even touch her stew.

Maybe I should check on her and make sure she's okay.

Fluttershy got up from the couch and trotted over to the pillow, being careful not to wake Angel or the cub(if she was asleep). She tapped on the cub's ribs, making sure not to hurt it. The cub slightly jumped and looked up at Fluttershy with a slight smile on her face, but the smile quickly turned into a frown, and the cub laid back down the pillow.

"Are you okay, little one? I'm sorry that I woke you up..." Fluttershy said. The cub didn't acknowledge her and continued to lay there.

"L-look, I'm gonna pick you up, ok? Is that alright with you?" Fluttershy asked. The cub still didn't acknowledge her. She picked up the cub, finding out it was dead-weighting her.

"O-okay..." Fkuttershy said as she picked up the cub put it on her back. She trotted back over to the couch and sat the cub down gently before sitting down by it.

"So, how do you feel?" Fluttershy asked. The cup emitted a low moan and turned away from Fluttershy.

"I-I'm sorry that your mother." Fluttershy trailed off as she heard a small whimper escape the cub.

I... I can't imagine what that poor creature is going through... I would've been devastated if that was my mom. Or either of my parents for that matter..

Fluttershy picked up the cub and wrapped in a hug.

"I'm so sorry." Fluttershy said as she slowly began to rock the cub in her arms as the cub began to let out a few tears our and sniffled.

==================

Pinkie Pie stood in the hall, waiting for Princess Celestia to call them back in. Her mane had reinflated, and was as messy as ever.

Why the hay didn't you warn me? I would've willingly let you take control if you'd have asked.

It was impulse, okay? I refuse to be made out to be an evil pony while my parents did that to me.

I know... but just give a bit of a more heads up next time.

Suddenly, the door to Princess Celestia's private room opened.

"Okay, you can come in now." Twilight said as she poked her head out from behind the door. Pinkie entered Princess Celestia's private room, .

"Please shut the door, Twilight."

"Okay, Princess Celestia." Twilight said as she did as she was ordered. Princess Celestia let out a sigh before addressing them.

"I have made my decision."

"Okay, Princess Celestia. W... what is your decision?" Pinkie asked, a bit anxious.

Come on... come on... say yes already!

"I hate to say that... I can't allow her to be back into society." Princess Celestia said in a serious tone.

W... what?

Pinkie's body stiffened, as Pinkamena took control. Her hair deflated once more, returning to the same side.

"No... please. I have nothing without them. Please, just g-give me a chance!" Pinkamena said, standing up.

"I'm sorry, but the risk is too great."

"W-what do you want me to do?! I'll do anything! Please!"

"I can't talk to you like this. Calm down and I'll explain."

"Please!" Pinkamena was in panic mode. Her heart was pounding. This was her one and only chance to get her wings back.

"Pinkamena, please calm down or I'll have my guards take you to the dungeon to cool down."

Pinkamena hesitantly nodded, sitting down with trembling hooves.

"Now, please allow me to explain."

==================

A few Minutes Later

Pinkamena trotted with the guards, too weakened and saddened to fight back..

"P-please... I just want them back. Please?"

Twilight glanced away, seeing her dear friend's body being taken to the dungeon in Canterlot.

Calm down, Pinkamena! You aren't helping our situation!

This is my only opportunity... I have to get it right this time.

We could find another way!

How?!

I-I don't know, but we could find another way!

The guards entered into a small, wooden door that looked like it had been there for decades that entered into a small room that somehow was able to fit six cells into the room. The dungeon walls were made up mainly of old, cracked stone bricks and the floor was mainly made up of scuffed stone. Cobwebs where almost everywhere in the room. It obviously wasn't used very often. One of the guards opened the cell nearest to them and sat Pinkamena inside it. They slammed the door shut and locked it before Pinkamena even had the chance to get up.

Pinkamena sighed sadly, trotting over to the right wall and sitting, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Pinkamena, stop. We're going to be fine.

"I just blew my only shot..." She repeated to herself.

"I'm never going to get my wings back." Tears stung her eyes.

"The princess will see you when she is ready." One of the guards said as they left the room, shutting and locking the door behind them. Pinkamena sighed, allowing her head to hang between her hooves.

How could I be so foolish...

We'll find another way Pinkamena, I promise.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Calm down! There's a still chance of you still getting them back. Just calm down.

"Could you let me in there? I-I need to talk to the pony that you just put in there."

"Okay, your highness. But I need to watch to make sure nothing happens."

"I'm fine with that. I just really need to speak with her."

Creaakkk

Pinkamena looked over at the and saw that Twilight and a guard had entered.

"You have to calm down. For both yours and Pinkie's sake. You almost had a panic attack in there." Twilight said. Pinkamena nodded in acknowledgement

"I'm sorry... but I'll do whatever it takes... even if I live for a few moments after getting my wings back and a few moment less to fly, it'd be better than living the rest of my life without them..." Pinkamena said as she felt her eyes sting with tears.

"Look, maybe there's another thing that you could try?" Twilight said. Pinkamena let out a snarl.

"I have. Nothing else peaked my interests beside flying."

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Yeah... you get used to it after awhile." Pinkamena said as tears began to roll down her cheeks. The guard turned his head and looked outside of the dungeon. He stepped over as if somepony was going to enter.

"Pinkie- or Pinkamena, please listen to us." Princess Celestia said as she trotted into the dungeon. Pinkamena looked back at her and gave her an angry stare.

"You must understand why I'm not going to give you your wings back."

"I do. I'm only ask for a chance. Please..."

"I can't. You are dangerous and I can't allow you to attack anymore innocent ponies." Princess Celestia said. Tears began to pour down Pinkamena's face.

"W... what do I need to do?"

"You see, I don't know if there is anything you can do. I'm going to be frank when I say this; you've brutally attacked your family with no relent and show more remorse for it. I'm willing and able to give back your wings, but you seem unstable and volatile."

"Please! I'll do anything!" Pinkamena pleaded. She got down on her knees. Princess Celestia stared at her for a moment, before sighing and staring back at her.

"I'm willing to give you a chance, but you must prove that you've changed to me."

"I'll do anything! Just say the word!"

"Twilight and I will discuss what you need to do. Twilight, please come with me."

"Okay princess."

==================

A Few Hours Later

Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle entered the dungeon, making Pinkamena's eyes eagerly jolt towards them.

"Hello."

"We've come to a conclusion of what we think you need to do..."

"W... what is it?"

"You need to apologize to your victims. Everypony, including your parents." Princess Celestia said. Pinkie remained silent, frustrated with the last part.

"Four royal guards will accompany you to make sure you don't try anything. You have a week to complete this task."

==================

Author's Note:

The next chapter will be the last...
Let's see if Pinkamena will do her task to get her wings back...